Can You Forgive Me

ansarshaikh12 által

Powerful with energetic DGP of korean Jeon Jungkook, were on mission to caught most wanted criminal, drug smu... Több

Introduction.
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 8-b
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36

Episode 19

623 24 3
ansarshaikh12 által

[play music :- heeriye ( arijit Singh, shreya ghoshal) ]

Ending his path forefront of ceramist house, Dgp halted his Mtt 420. Calm yet Stoic frame with loose hair bun giving him ravishing look. He with glancing at potter's house, press horn only to notify Taehyung about his arrival.

He waiting for min time peeked in his wrist watch later sigh with tilted head. Eventually, spin head at left when sence someone's presence lastly.

However, suddenly amused plus surprise expression grew on his stern face, intense eyes stuck on front beauty along with stiffing exhalation process. He knew ceramist is indeed mind-blowing yet today looking outstanding.

Taehyung, blank figured with soothing aura stepping toward immensely good-looking Dgp. White furry knitwear upper outfit and sand colour pant along white sneakers.

Place joining palm at stomach and halted closed to bike, Dgp still ogling at beauty holding piles of imprecise emotions while beauty stared at him blankly not giving any chance to dgp for detecting his inner choas.

Midst this month, Taehyung stared in his eyes thousand time but with blank eyes. He was striving to find tons of glittering passion in his eyes from the day he met this potter but unceasingly
discover With pale aura.

As the rigorous officer, wasn't impossible for him to solved any tough thing yet it's getting complicated about this caremist. He find himself lost in his soothing eyes to observing anything new, nevertheless taehyung avoiding him while staring downward.

Dgp inhaling with firm face gazed ahead deeply uttering...

"Hop on"

Taehyung gazed up hasitantly on his tone and question with same poker face....

"did you forgive me?"

He inquired, Dgp stared at him with impassive face and replied coldly...

"No, just give you chance to earn that"

He for fine minute stared at dgp and taking deep sigh turned to take his seat, Not grasping dgp.

"Let's go" he mumbled, dgp swiftly started the bike only to ride toward fair, Taehyung waverly inhaling again added..

"Please be slow, previous time you almost push me" Taehyung clarified while dgp didn't respond.

Taehyung with unclear scrunching brows stared at officer through reflector when he didn't get any reply,
He with offended face muttered...

" Excuse me! I'm talking to you Mr. Annoying"

Again ignore.

Taehyung with irritating face blurted...

"aren't you deliberately behaving stubborn?Can't you just forgive me moreover I offer you to join me at fair.........Mr think yourself lucky that I offered you other I don't prefer to let someone stand beside me"

Again ignore, taehyung glared at him who still didn't take his glance. Caremist role his eyes before muttering...

"Whatever, just be slow"

:

:

Whole journey was silent, twenty min passed that taehyung blabbered, amid twenty no one voice out anything. Taehyung calmly staring at pass over trees, houses and field.

" Respect , I have so much admiration for this word. I despised those who can't defined the value of it. Like that, I don't like when someone disrespect me. disrespect their elder. Disrespecting elder only stained your pure image nothing else boy. "

Dgp speak, he coldly let out still looking ahead however, lastly halted to peeked in plan eyes of potter through glass.

Dgp again continue...

"Despite our bitter bond, I'm still older than you taehyung. You shouldn't have insult me that day, at least should have respect my age. I know you are sensible boy and respect everyone, if someone else would be at your place, I would have slapped him hard to taught him lesson."

Taehyung blankly stared at him, then looked down apologizing...

"Sorry" he whispered, jungkook stop mtt 420 still gawking at beauty and respond in low tone..

"get off"

Taehyung confusedly stared at him, he looking front cleared...

"we reach"

Taehyung gazed at his surrounding and get off , jungkook turned to him and suggested...

" You go ahead, I will park bike" taehyung "hmm" and silently marched inside fair and paused for waiting dgp.

:

:

:

:

:

Waiting almost ten minutes, dgp still didn't enter inside. Taehyung frequently ogling at wrist watch, he mumbled with sigh...

" How much time this man will take to just park the bike" He mumbled staring at entrance. ultimately, made his way back to find dgp.

He concluded his stepped to find muscular figure. However, sighing about to turned to enter inside yet halted witnessing front scenario.

Old attired putting on woman along with her nine/ten year old daughter were selling some stationary things at corner of fair, thier hard condition only screaming how much poor this small family is. Although that's not what amused potter but the person who was standing front of them with offering bundle of rupees to woman.

Dgp, handover her money and kneeled down ahead of tiny girl while asking...

"In which class you study beautiful? "

" I don't go to school uncle" After hearing his confession with bewildered frown, dgp turned to woman questioning...

"Why?"

Women with embarrassment gaze down and answer...

"What should I do hyung, when she was in my womb her father left us, Thus, from that day we struggled for one time meal, you tell me from where I will take money to admit her at school."

Jungkook staring at her with unreadable eyes again turned toward girl and declared cupping her left cheek...

"From now on this beautiful girl will go to school that to best one" he affirmed while lady look at him with jumbled expression, he lifting himself from kneeling, clarified with placing out card from jacket..

"here take this card, go to Seoul at this address from the amount I gave you. This is address of government arrangement for woman welfare where ladies can earn good amount while working there. Admit your child there at fine school for her better future. You are not just ruining her future as well yours too, when your girl will get educated she surely will chang your condition with good one while making your both future bright"

Lady cried out while gripping the card, she fell down on his leg with thanking him, jungkook lift her up and patted his head...

" No, don't. It's my pleasure to show you way lady, I did what I should have to. Understand " lady nodded with teary eyes.

Taehyung were witnessing front scene with blank face, he with indescribable frame return to went inside. Previous scene were time to time playing in his mind.

Did he really miss to detect conscientiously to this male, He never saw this side of this guest before. How could he, when he always argue with him instead behaving normal. Well, his trust issues never let him.

He was walking with blankly staring at finger, he paused waiting for dgp. Nevertheless, dgp show up while standing beside him with mumbling...

"Let's go"

Taehyung nodding slightly still with poker face begin to walked beside dgp.

:

:

:

:

:

[play music :- Toota jo kabhi Tara ( atif aslam) (on wynk music app )]

Entering between shop of variation, they begin to strolled without muttering single word. However, both set foot into cloth section, not so expensive but glamorous outfits were hanging in middle on stand.

Silent Pair were strolling either side of stand, dgp didn't found any interest in checking out the place yet begin to scrolled in mobile, checking the mails. well, opposite to dgp, ceramist surely discovered good interest in check over. Not the place but someone he used to get annoyed.

Taehyung were treading while hand tracing on hanging dresses while eyes ascertaining parallel walking male's cold frame. Tiny knitting brows with intense orbs peering into phone, sharp jaw and thin lips. Indeed, This male is elegant and enchanting.

Potter before never tried to know dgp keenly inside out, his only resolve was to stay so far from dgp with lastly only to stretched toward him.

Taehyung were so lost in checking off the dgp, didn't notice how stand's leg come to his way.

"jesus" He yelped when toe stumbled, he about to fall on face but couldn't as
Muscular inked arm wrapped around his petite waist pausing his body in air. Dgp were supporting through side with taehyung bending on his arm.

Taehyung taking relief sigh glance side while dgp with slight worried frown asked...

"are you alright?" he asked, taehyung nodding slowly look down. Nevertheless, again with plan face peeped at dgp when he once more assumed ..

" Seems your attention were somewhere else more like on someone?" dgp mumbled with little tint of tease in it, taehyung staring at him straight for second stand straight with rolling eyes and begin to walked ahead. Dgp gazing at his back chuckled and followed him placing hands inside pocket.

"What you wanted to know about me?" as dgp started to walk with his stepped, he question calmly with eyes gazing all around the beautiful place, dgp intensely studying beauties face
scrutinized...

"everything, about your family, your hobbies, like, dislikes and............... What you desire to see in your future life partner."

Taehyung raised left brow along looking at him when he let out last statement, he with again facing ahead answer...

" (sigh) About my family then I only has father and elder brother, my father is well educated man to work at big company of city yet he desired to work at field as a farmer. According to him farmer is the foster of the cosmos, he is lucky to be call one. My brother, he work at Jeon empire at financial department."

Jeon empire jungkook thought with raising brows and interrupted taehyung...

"are you sure your brother work there, as I too work same company but never saw him" he questioned while razor eyes were observing any unsureness look on caremist face. However, caremist replied make him chuckled...

Taehyung skip head toward dgp with raising brows before answering...

"of course he do. And you asking me, like you yourself surely work there."
Jungkook chortled on his mocked, taehyung again looking around continue...

" My hobbies, umm..my hobbies and likes are same, I like pottering only. My dislike, then I don't like irresponsible person, I hate to talk with stranger, I hate to see my seoku hurt and lastly ( round head toward dgp who already attentively hearing him) I hate lair" He finished, jungkook with uneasy feeling clear his throat and hmm with nodded while taehyung too nodded with him. Taehyung again continued...

" Last one, so bold of you to asked me directly about my desire in my future partner. Thus, for your clearance I didn't thought about it before or not planing to do yet. I have responsibility of my father on me, untill hyung won't marry someone who will look after my dad till, No chance to think about someone."

Jungkook stared at him with calm smile and asked in playfull tone...

"What if your hyung never find someone then? You will get marry when your hair turn white ?"

Taehyung glared at him and mumbled ' that's not your concern'with rolling eyes and annoying voice. However, question back with unclear frown...

"well, Mr I can asked you same question, are you married?"

" Why?you will marry me if I am not" Dgp boldly exclaimed with teasing smirk, taehyung stared at him with unbelievable wide eyes and angrily
Sassed...

"never, just asked. Can't you answer without any pointless statements"

Jungkook stared deeply in ceramist mesmerizing orbs before whispering...

" Not yet, but surely finding someone good" he softly express, taehyung stared in his dark eyes with unstable vibe in heart.

*****

[play music :- hey mama - instrumental ( Anna) ]

"hmm?" dgp response on call, sehun who was talking from other side replied...

"sir, according to your order. We got cctv footage of club, but....but someone deleted it from our record along with copy" sehun fearfully notified, jungkook fiercely shouted...

"what, how? "

"don't know sir, but we already checked that footage. Kim face was only visible while two member still hidden from camera" sehun waverly informed, jungkook with tight jaw asked...

" Where is officer Jung?"

"Sir, officer Jung were already engrossed in this matter, detective jisso were helping hoseok sir."

"that's very good, by the way. Where were over all officer when this ridiculous act was performed?" Dgp ironically inquired while sehun gulping down answer..

" Actually sir, Jung sir along with me and jieun madam were at inquiry room for interrogating the criminal you send. While officer yeonjun and taehyun was at night duty that day with some other few officer" sehun tried to defeated while jungkook intensely frowning glared at space and order...

"Mail Kai , every miner detail of each officer, no one should be left. Get it"

" As you sir"

Middle of introduction of potter and dgp, officer's argent call interrupted them. Jungkook excusing himself walked Lil far. Taehyung, not giving to much attention on his call himself begin to find suitable eye catching attired.

Dgp after discussing, series words with under worker dgp hang up and taking deep breath to calm raging temper. Walked back toward caremist.

:

:

:

:

:

[play music :- ishq sufiyana ( kamal Khan) ]

Placing light floral red dress on himself, taehyung were checking on small reflector which was stablish there, he with scrunching nose with sliding press lips to left shaked his head. Not liking the outfit.

He shuffling few wears from hanger again pull out yellowish one, he putting on himself look up for observing. He was scrupulously staring at himself in mirror yet eyes instantaneously fell on leaning crossed hand dgp on tant pillar.

taehyung pretending to not pay attention on dgp, again begin to check while beautiful Iris unknowingly bumping with intimidated of officer.

As taehyung stared in his eyes, dgp shake head slowly with disapproval expression, only declaring try something else. Taehyung, sigh and pick another one with carefully detecting himself while eyes again unintentionally met with jungkook, dgp crushed his brows and shaked his hand up down with head signaling not wholly satisfied.

Caremist after five min pick white cotton shirt with blue floral on left side along with designer neck reborn, after hanging shirt on his curvy figure taehyung not so willingly or did he ? Glance at dgp with asking raising his brows. Dgp displaying light smile make amused face with mouthing 'perfect'.

(this one)

Taehyung hidding his forming smile turned to walked toward counter with shirt, for paying.

After shopping single thing taehyung and dgp make their way further with stepping side by side, jungkook glancing on his hand grabbed carry bag from his grasped. However, taehyung tried to denied but dgp didn't listen. Eventually, let him.

"Will you not buy anything? " taehyung calmly asked, Jungkook shaked his head declaring..

"I genuinely don't like this things, if my friend jimin would be here. He had surely loved this place."

Taehyung nodded yet didn't hold himself from asking...

"you should have declined my offered, if you don't like this." taehyung calmly asked with no annoyance or irritation. Jungkook peeking at him answer with focusing in his eyes.

"Who said I am not liking, I am first time loving it.....with you"

Taehyung turning head otherside nodded with humming. Yet, corner of pink delicated skin curl up in beautiful smile listening dgp. He clear his throat to focus ahead when dgp added with chuckled...

"you know if you had something precious, costly then any expensive thing. You shouldn't hide it to show others, let's other too witness it"

Taehyung rolling his eyes look ahead while dgp comment with shaking head...

" Arragant beauty" Taehyung heard but pretend to nothing, both walking yet taehyung's eyes fall on two familier bodies who enjoying their time devouring Sam gae tang at stole. Taehyung raised his brows In amusement and whisper...

"Junseo"

Dgp hmm scrolling through mobile..

"there, look"

Dgp lifted his head up only to swang head toward the direction were taehyung indicated. Dgp raised his left brow in not so liking aura and stepped toward two figures...

:

:

:

:

Dgp silently erected beside laughing male while taehyung side of teasing female, pair were unknown to existence of standing males.

Dgp soothingly wrapped firm arm around subordinate with asking in deep voice...

"what's happening Mr. Kai"

Laughing subordinate still not sencing murderous aura of senior officer dumbly uttered with placing Sam gae tang inside mouth...

" Nothing, just enjoying. Well, you know man, otgol food is really something. You wouldn't want to left it"

Dgp clutching teeth with throwing piercing dragger toward Kai asked loudly....

"Mr. Kai ( not calling with his professional name, front of two other otgol submissive) if I remember, I give you work to complete. Did you completed it" Firmly questioning him placed hand back inside pocket, as cold, chilling voice of dgp fall on subordinate ear, he chocked on his food, coughing loudly.

Taehyung along with rose who was companing kai horrifiedly stared at Kai while rose forward him glass to calm him.

After gathering himself, he hesitantly turned toward senier with gawking down and state awkwardly..

"umm, si...sir I will complete it at night, promise. I to ( gulped) I to wanted to visit otgol fair so.... "

Jungkook blankly stared at his face without muttering anything, taehyung turned at rose asking...

"Rose? "

"Don't asked me anything, you said..you wanted to apologize junseo hyung. Thus, you asked him to join you. Like that, I too wanted to come here so asked Kai hyung" rose defended , caremist gazed at her with done face. Kai sheepishly staring at dgp...

" sir, I will surely complete it at night"

Dgp glaring at him, scoffed...

"you really grew courage to ignore my words, you indeed need to learn some lesson"

Kai enlarging his eyes shakes his head apologize...

"Sorry sir, that won't happen again, only this time, pleaseeee" Dgp paying no attention to him turned toward taehyung with mumbling...

" let's go"

Taehyung rotated toward rose and Kai and asked calmly...

" You both want to join us?"

" Why not, let's go" Kai respond, taehyung chuckling murmured...

" come"

*******

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

727K 41.7K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
93.6K 4.1K 37
I always wanted to stay away from the trouble with those rich brats as my parents can't afford if i fought with them .That's why I stay within my lim...
22K 2K 59
In this story jeon jungkook was eager to find out about his wifes taeyung past lover and he come to know min yoongi have a beautiful wife min jimin s...
14.4K 705 23
''𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞." Before they ran out from there, The main door of t...