The omniversal champion, Spid...

Autorstwa Dailous

Spiderman was down on his luck. MJ was with another man and had children with him. He was basically blacklist... Więcej

Prologue: The Chosen
Chapter 1: Preparations
Chapter 2: The Omniversal introduction of Spiderman
Chapter 3: 2 new additions to the adventure.
Chapter 4: Entering Avengers tower
Chapter 5: The man behind the Spider
Chapter 5.5: The Other Spider Worlds.
Chapter 6: The MK tournament begins.
Chapter 7: The spider and actor VS the Black Dragon
Chapter 8: Saving Jax of the S.F.
Chapter 9: Attempted Extraction.
Chapter 10: Information gathering.
Chapter 11: A new player enters the game.
Chapter 12: A brothers squabble.
Chapter 13: A calm before the Storm.
Chapter 14: Spiderman vs Chasm
Chapter 15: Final Round.
Chapter 15.5: The other spider worlds part 2
Chapter 16: Want answers? Seek your gods.
Chapter 17: A complicated talk.
Chapter 18: Outworld strikes back.
Chapter 19: The Princess and the Spider.
Chapter 20: A heart to heart.
Chapter 21: Attack of the Clone.
Chapter 22: Kolloseum.
Chapter 23: For the fate of Earthrealm.
Chapter 24: The long awaited Talk.
Chapter 25.5: Chain Reaction.
Chapter 27: Hold the line.
Chapter 28: Spiderman vs Chasm, the rematch.
Chapter 29: Brothers Unite.
Chapter 30: The Totem vs the Empress.
Chapter 31: He must win.
Chapter 32: Finish Him!
Chapter 33: Rebuilding.
Chapter 34: A tower emerges.
Chapter 35: Mansion exploring.
Chapter 36: Discovery.
Chapter 37: Aboard the Hellicarrier.
Chapter 38: To lead, or not to lead?
Chapter 39: Temple of Anansi.
Chapter 40: Edenians in Wakanda.
Chapter 40.5: The other spider worlds part 3.
Chapter 41: A new world, or is it?
Chapter 42: Kang's reward.
Chapter 43: Just another day in New York.
Chapter 44: An awkward meeting.
Chapter 45: Reunion.
Chapter 46: Decisions.
Chapter 47: Planning.
Chapter 48: Stalling.

Chapter 26: The war of the realms begins.

5.6K 146 70
Autorstwa Dailous

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Peter's eyes fluttered open, his body and mind well rested after the numerous ordeals that he faced. Rubbing his eyes, he took in his surroundings before looking down at the 2 bodies currently resting on him. He lets out a small hum, smiling up at the ceiling.

'Guess I wasn't just imagining things.' The wallcrawler thought, absentmindedly, stroking Betsy's hair and rubbing Ororo's back. 'I have 2 girlfriends.' He then paused as the reality of what he thought of set in. 'Holy crap I have 2 girlfriends. How is aunt may reacting to this?!'

(Omniverses)

Aunt May (616) chuckled a little. Whilst she wasn't sure how to exactly feel about her nephew dating 2 people, she was just glad that peter was feeling better and was now in a new and fresh relationship and mentally hoped that this one went well. She was not blind to the fact that there would be a perfect relationship. There was no such thing as one. She knew that there would be ups and downs like any couple would have, but she had a feeling that with Peter dating those 2, things would be worked between them should there be some kind of falling out. All she wants is for her nephew to be happy.

Plus, the possibility of baby parkers for her to spoil was always a nice thought, too.

(Mortal kombat universe)

"I don't think she'll mind much." The voice of one Betsy Braddock Broke the Parker out of his thoughts.

Pete glanced down to see Betsy with one eye opened, smirking up at him. The British mutant rose up a little and gave a peck to his cheek before she turned his face to her and began to have a make out session with the airachnid that started to get a little heated as her left hand caressed his chest before it began to slowly drift down south whilst Pete's own hand also moved slowly downwards to her rear.

(Omniverses)

A few people began to stare intently at the scene. Their eyes unblinking, throats suddenly dry, deep breaths were taken.

'How bold of her, but I was quicker in getting some action.' Morrigan aensland smirked, her tongue licking her lips.

'I shouldn't be watching this.' Chun Li thought, a full-blown blush on her face. Even though she thought about turning her head, she couldn't. Her body was frozen as things escalated between Spiderman and psylocke. The interpol agent risked a glance at her friend and saw the way cammy shifted in place. Her head turned away from the screen, but a blush was on her face as she glanced at the screen.

'By the gods.' Wonder Woman (JLU) thought. Silently gulping at watching the make-out session, she took a deep breath and shuffled a little in her seat. She shouldn't be watching this, but her body wouldn't respond to her commands. Her eyes were glued to the screen as the scene played out.

The spider's in ultimate, spectacular, and TAS weren't feeling much better as whilst they were blushing, they were recieving very intensive stares which made them nervous and pray for their embarrassment to end.

All in all, some loved what they were seeing, others not so much.

(Mortal kombat universe)

"Is there a chance that I can perhaps have my turn now betsy?" Betsy and Peter broke away and looked to see a now wide awake, Ororo Munroe looking back at the 2 of them, her eyes half lidded.

As betsy backed away and Ororo was about to take her place, the mutant telepath suddenly grabbed the weather goddess by her shoulders and brought her close and planted her lips onto Storm's, surprising both Ororo and Peter by the action before Storm closed her eyes and began to return the kiss with psylocke whilst peter watched, frozen and a little turned on by what he was seeing.

(Omniverses)

If the previous scene of psylocke and spiderman kissing and getting heated made a few hot and bothered, then watching 2 X women make out made a lot more people freeze and stare.

Also, let's just say that many Storm and Psylockes that were in each others vicinity could not look at each other in the eyes. Not to mention the spidermen of EMH, ultimate, spectacular, and TAS kept the faces drained of emotion, though a traitorous part of their minds thought that the scene was really hot.

Meanwhile, Spider UK and Spider Storm turned away from the screen with Spider Storm, creating a small storm cloud nearby that shot out lightning and rain to block out any possible noise, they did not want nor need to hear their parents get all hot and bothered with eachother.

(Mortal kombat universe)

The 2 mutants broke away from their intimate action, a string of saliva attached to their lips before they both wiped away at it.

"Happy?" Betsy asked, a smirk on her face.

"While I was not against it, I meant my turn with Peter." Ororo replied before glancing at the still frozen peter Parker. "Though I don't think he minded after what he saw." She added with a smirk of her own.

"No, I don't think he minded at all." The British telepath said, glancing down at the sheets to see a very big tent being pitched. 'Wonder how big it is?' She couldn't help but wonder before looking back up to see that Storm was now kissing peter, who seemed to have stopped short circuiting and was returning the gesture.

Eventually, the 2 broke apart, leaning their heads together and enjoying the others' presence.

"We should get up now." Peter said, knowing that they need to meet up with the others and talk about their next move to prevent the 'dark times' that Raiden spoke of.

"I suppose so." Storm said, reluctantly pulling back and getting up with Betsy and Peter soon joining her.

The top half of Peter's suit began to materialise but decided not to bother putting his mask back on since they were in friendly territory.

The trio left pete's room, making sure to close the door and left to join up with the others, passing by monks who were studying or training. After roaming the halls, they reached the dining hall where everyone, but raiden, was sitting and eating their breakfast and making small conversation.

Spiderman's gaze locked on to a certain member of special forces, more specifically, his new robot arms. He glanced back at Jax's face to see that whilst he looked unbuffered, he could see the turmoil behind his eyes, losing his arms had taken its toll on the man's mind and it would be a long while before he could recover from it. His thoughts were cut off when the voice of johny Cage spoke out.

"Well, well, look who finally decided to wake up! Come and join us. We saved you guys a spot!" The actor called out, waving at the Marvel trio.

Spidey and his companions grabbed their food before moving join to the others with Ororo and Betsy taking a seat on opposite sides of the hero from queens.

Kaine, who was sat opposite of Peter, stared at his brother before looking at both mutants sitting on either side of him, an eyebrow raised before his eyes widened, a conclusion coming to his head.

"What?" Peter asked, noticing a growing smirk appearing on his brother's face. Kaine didn't respond, and it annoyed the webslinger slightly. "What?" He asked again, only for Kaine's grin to grow even more.

"Nothing." Kaine said, acting innocent, but the smile on his face never left. After a few moments, he he talks again. "So, you three must've had a nice sleep, get up to anything before that, perhaps get together and do something scandalous?" Kaine asked, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Pete, who was taking a sip of water, slightly chocked before coughing, trying to clear his throat, Ororo acted natural but a faint trace of pink was on her cheeks and betsy was the only one unbothered, the slight upwards twitch of her lips was the only response she would give to everyone who was suddenly interested in what kaine was asking.

Peter could feel the gazes of kitana, Jade, scarlet, and Sonya staring intently at him, keenly interested in spidermans response. When peter did not say anything. Their eyes began to narrow onto him, and Peter silently gulped at their stares and internally cursed his clone for possibly starting things first thing in the morning.

"You can all relax." Betsy decided to speak out. " we just slept, nothing more, nothing less." She said, pausing as everyone's eyes were off of them except for the 3 edenians and soldier of special forces. "Except for sucking each others faces off." She muttered, just loud enough for the 4 ladies to hear and glare at her and Storm. Seeing their reaction, psylocke hummed. 'Interesting.' She thought, filing their reactions away for later.

The group continues to have their breakfast, having idle conversations, joking, telling stories, and trials that they have experienced. Eventually, they finished their breakfast and soon headed to where raiden is.

The god of thunder himself was levitating in the air, meditating as sparks of electricity course around him. He held his somewhat cracked amulet in between his hands, trying to maintain balance and try and see more of the visions he'd been recieving but has had no success, the only thing he knew about these visions is that they occurred in significant points in time and every time he had said visions and tried to alter them to hopefully get an advantage, something seems to go wrong. 2 such instances are:

In saving smoke from being cyberized, kuai liang, the new sub zero, was captured by the cyber lin kuei to become a cyborg, stripped of his flesh and his will.

And in allowing kung Lao to fight kintaro in the mortal kombat tournament, he was almost killed by Shao Khan had Spiderman not intervened and saved his student from the emperor's clutches.

Raiden could sense multiple unique signatures approaching him and knew who was coming to him. It would seem they wanted to speak about what to do next to prevent the 'dark times' that he spoke off. As we had about to cease his meditation, it was suddenly forcefully cut off. He dropped to the ground, feeling a shift in the air and a foreboding feeling. Closing his eyes and concentrating, he gasped as he got a vision of why there was a sudden shift.

"By the elder gods!" Raiden exclaimed, horror etching onto his face.

(Omniverses)

At raiden's exclamation, everyone began to worry. Outworld lost the mortal kombat tournament. There was no way they would disobey the rules and invade. Would they?

(Mortal kombat universe)

Raiden wastes no time and teleports in front of his allies, surprising them.

"Raiden? We were just about to -" Peter never got to finish his sentence as the god of thunder interrupts him.

"There is no time to explain, ready yourselves, and meet me as soon as possible!"

"Lord raiden, what is wrong?" Kung Lao asked, worried.

"You will see soon enough." Raiden said, and that did not ease anyones worries.

Everybody went and grabbed what they needed before returning to the thunder god of Mortal Kombat. Raiden raised his hand, and lightning struck it, and they were soon teleported to the roof of a building, and when Spiderman turned his head around, he took a sharp inhale.

"Oh no...." Peter quietly said at what he saw.

Portals across the city were expelling everything from tarkatans and shokans to cyber ninjas, giants, monsters, and dragons. Screams of innocent people echoed down in the streets as they ran in fear and terror whilst the police and military tried to push back the invaders but were not having any luck in doing so.

(Omniverses)

Everyone cursed, shouted, and gasped in anger and worry at the sight of Outworld attacking and invading earthrealm. Many heroes, law enforcement, and soldiers wished they could travel to the world of Mortal kombat and help, but unfortunately, they don't have the means nor the technology to travel to different omniverses and were forced to watch the chaos unfold.

(Mortal kombat universe)

"We need to get down there." Sonya Blade said.

"We should split up, cover more ground." Liu kang suggests.

"We will never be able to defend everything." Jade replied.

"Then we defend key points and evacuate anyone we can." Jax replied.

"Agreed. I'll stay here and help out the guys down there." Peter replied, his mask materialising around his face. "They won't last long without back up." He added.

"I got your back, brother." Scarlet Spider replied, his stingers popping out of his wrists.

"As do we." Storm replied, her eyes glowing as psylocke's psionic blade appeared in her hand.

"I will teleport you all to key areas that we can defend and fortify." Raiden said to the others. "The monks will arrive soon to assist in repelling the assault, as will fujin and kenshi." The god of thunder continues. "May the elder gods favour us in this endeavour."

"Good luck everyone, keep in contact and watch your backs." Spiderman warned.

"You to webhead." Johny cage replied, no longer joking and relaxing. It wasn't the time for that. It was time to get serious and take action.

Raiden then teleported himself and everyone else away to different areas of the city, leaving Spiderman, Scarlet Spider, Storm, and Psylocke, who were looking down at the chaos.

"It's happening again." Spiderman muttered.

"What is?" The clone of Peter Parker asked.

"A war of the realms." Spiderman replied. Everyone soon knew what he was talking about, remembering the war of the realms that happened in their universe.

(Omniverses)

Everyone outside of Earth 616 was wondering about this war of the realms that Spiderman mentioned. What was the war about, who started it, why and how many lives were lost in it. Those in Earth 616 who fought in the war frowned or growled at the memories that came to them. It was not pretty, and they had to fight their hardest to win it, and a lot of people didn't make it out alive.

(Mortal kombat universe)

"Let's not focus on the then, let's focus on the now." Psylocke said.

"Your right, no more wasting time." Spiderman said, moving to stand on the edge before turning around to face his fellow heroes from the Marvel omniverse. "Let's put a stop to this." He said.

And with that, the 4 heroes descended down into the streets to repel the invaders and save as many lives as they can.

But what no one realised, is that things were going to get a lot more worse before it got better.

A/N: Right, we're now in the thick of it, things may go wrong, or maybe they'll go right, who knows?

A/N: another thing, I might not be able to post a chapter tomorrow. Something happened and it's angered me beyond belief and I don't want to force myself to write a chapter that comes out really shitty. We'll see how it goes though, if I feel better tomorrow, I may be able to, but like I said, we'll see how I feel.

A/N: anyways, thanks for reading this chapter, feel free to leave a review and as always.....PEACE✌️✌️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

102K 2.5K 16
INCLUDES SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE + ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive sp...
56.3K 706 4
After the events of superior man, Peter was betrayed by all his allies and belittled by everyone he knew and loved except for a select few. He decide...
26.3K 861 14
After the death of his father, Peter Parker also known as Spider-Man, his son (Y/N) has taken upon himself to take the mantle as Spider-Man to honor...
64 0 17
A mutant in a semi-new world is assigned to work with a certain web-slinging hero, so she can become an Avenger. When he ends up falling for her, he...