Chained Wife✔️

Od HaileyMarie29

I watched her, wanting her and waiting for her. No more can I take watching her from the shadows, no longer c... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Coltons P.OV. Of the Birth
One year later
Note💌

Bonus Chapter- IF Abby had birthed a son.

1.2K 18 1
Od HaileyMarie29

●This is a bonus Chapter about what would have happened if Abby has given birth to a son and it shows just how broken her mind was at the time of the birth before she feared for her daughters life. A mother's love for her child is strong and in Abbys case, it was strong enough to repair what was broken just enough for Abby wanting to save Hope●

"Boy," the mother whispers, grabbing the pair of scissors from her robe pocket and quickly cutting the baby's cord before placing him into my lap.

I hold onto my baby boy tightly as the tears flow down my cheeks, and I lean down to kiss his beautiful face all over gently.

He's such a cute little boy. He looks just like his daddy.

Coltons going to be so happy I gave him a son and I'm so happy I was able to have a boy and that the good Lord answered all my prayers and let me give birth to a son.

The mother helps me wrap him tightly into an old baby blanket, and she beams down at him and strokes one of her fingers slowly down his cheek.

"I'm going to give Colton a call. He will be upset he missed the birth, but being that you gave birth to a son, he will be happy and probably make his father rush him back home. " she laughs happily and rushes out the room.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll protect you. I know you will have to grow up and learn the family traditions but I'll never let you become fully like them, I'll remind you that you are better every single day, and I'll shower you with all my love that hopefully when you grow older and it's time for you to find your perfect wife you will treat her like a princess my little prince" I whisper against the baby's head so the mother doesn't hear me and kiss his tiny nose as he coos up and looks at me with those eyes so much like this father.

I'm starting to get tired and I see my baby's eyes start to close so I start to sing him a song that will put us both to sleep, it's one that my niece loved a lot.

"Flowers gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clocks reverse, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine" I sing that softly over and over until I see my beautiful baby boy's eyes close and I follow him into a deep sleep soon after.

Several hours later I'm woken up by the bedroom door being pushed open and I look up through tired eyes watching Colton walks through the bedroom fast coming up to the bed and looking down at me and our son.

"You have given me such a beautiful, healthy son. I was honestly pissed off at you the whole way here because you didn't follow what I said but looking down at you both all I'm feeling now is such happiness and love" He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead and starts to lift the baby out of my arms.

"What should we name him?" I ask Colton slowly while looking at my baby boy in his daddy's arms, and Colt sits down on the bed at my feet and just stares at his son.

"My family has a tradition, I mean well this side of my family has a tradition and we name all our sons with names that start will the letter C," He says and smiles down at the baby when he opens his eyes a little bit.

"Okay. Whatever you think is the best husband. " I smile at him and watch him count out the little boy's fingers and toes.

"How about Christian?" He asks me.

"Christian? That sounds beautiful." I whisper and lean forward, kissing my beautiful baby boy's cheek.

"Welcome to the world Christian," I murmur against his head.

CHRISTIANS FIRST BIRTHDAY.

"Daddy will help you learn our traditions and help you learn what to look for in your future wife." I hear Colton talking with Christian that night after we gave him a little birthday party.

Things have gone back to how it was before I had gotten pregnant. He brought me down into the basement 3 times in the past year because I didn't listen to him. The first time was about picking Christian up when he cried.

Doing that makes a son soft. The second time was when I let the dinner burn one night when Christian was fighting a cold, and the last time was when I didn't give him pleasure in bed because I was so tired to I fell asleep while we were doing it, not that I could help it.

I was very tired but Colton didn't care.

All he cared about was I didn't do what a perfect wife did and please her husband.

Other than that our past year together has been wonderful, he helps with the baby when he's not busy outside, we bring him out with us sometimes and show him the animals he loves to watch the chickens running around in their pen.

Ally gave birth to a baby girl, it turned out the doctor could be wrong and Cain had come back the day after she gave birth and took the baby from her, slicing her neck with his knife killing her instantly while he made Ally watch and she has never been the same.

She obeys every word he says now without a fuss. She didn't want the baby while she was pregnant but I guess after holding it that night before Cain came home she got attached and my heart aches for her because that could have been me, but I'm lucky it wasn't.

I'm so blessed to have been given such a precious son, his wonderful. So full of love right now, he always wants his mother the first few months he cried for me at night time but Colton would never let me bring him in bed with us, saying son's don't need to be babied by their mothers, and around Colt I never did but when he's not around I talk to my baby about maybe one day having a better life than following the family traditions.

I want my son to have a choice in his life not being forced into anything he doesn't want, like I once was.

The mother moved out after Ally gave birth, I was healed enough to care for my son, and Ally no longer needed her help.

I'm glad to get my home back from her and be able to just enjoy the peace, so once my chores are done around the house and my son's playing with his toys I turn on the TV and watch a movie or I get out a book, there isn't much to do, Ally helps me around the house but doesn't try to have a normal conversation with me.

On one level, I understand seeing her baby be killed in front of her face and messed her up, but sometimes I get lonely, I would appreciate some female company.

I walk into the bedroom and take Christian out of Colton's arms, snuggling him tightly to my chest and kiss his face all over as he giggles saying "mommy"
I love hearing my son call me that. It's like sweet music dancing around my heart.

I have Colton to thank for a lot of things, but this child that's inside my arms right now is the main reason I'm so thankful, with him my life's complete.

My marriage hasn't gotten any better but it hasn't gotten any worse either, as long as I do as I'm told and have the food cooked for every meal and my chore list finished it's okay, Colton will stay in a good mood and I also have Ally to help with that. Colton makes her do the most around the house being she doesn't have a child to care for and I'm free most of the time to follow Christian around all day making sure he doesn't get into anything he isn't supposed to.

Sometimes memories from my past life come rushing through my mind, and I have to quickly push them back out. I should forget my old life and embrace my new one with Colton and Christian.

Son's are so important to this family that if I would ever leave Colton would track us down I have no doubt in my mind and I could never leave my child so I learned to appreciate the life around me and love my husband right back, just like he loves me.

"Are you ready for bed wife?" Colton whispers as he pulls me into his arm and kisses me softly.

"Yes, Husband," I whisper and kiss him back before he slowly takes Christian out of my arms and brings him into his bedroom, putting him down for the night.

He comes back and climbs into bed with me, pulling me into his arms he starts to kiss down my neck and chest stopping at my stomach, and whispers softly against it "Daddy can't wait to meet you buddy. Your big brother will be happy to have a playmate around the house. " he kisses my stomach and smiles up at me.

That's right, I'm pregnant again. We found out the last month, I panicked at first cause my first one isn't even out of diapers yet but Colton assures me that I'm a good momma and I'll be just fine raising two boys.

Just as I did in my first pregnancy, I prayed to God every night, asking him to please let me give birth to another boy.

I'll protect his mind and heart just like I protect Christian the best that I can.

"You have made me so happy, wife," He murmurs and kisses my belly softly again.

"You make me happy to husband" I sigh softly, closing my eyes as I enjoy his lips lighting on my stomach. He's a good loving father when he wants to be.

"I knew the first moment I laid eyes on you that you would become my perfect wife. I just needed to teach you the family traditions first. " He starts to kiss back up my body, leaving my belly alone.

"I'm glad you brought me home, husband," I whisper to him before he slams his lips down on mine, kissing me hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colton's P.O.V

We are almost home and I was so pissed mother called and told me I now had a son, I'm pissed that just as I left her at the house for once overnight in months, she decided to go into labor.

I know the rational part of me. It understands that women can't control that, but she should have tried harder.

I didn't want to miss my son being born but I guess I did, but don't worry I'm going to make her learn to try a little harder next time this happens I snarl inside my head.

"Faster!" I snap at my father without meaning too but I'm ready to just get the fuck home. We have been driving all night, driving here and then having to drive back a few hours later is exhausting.

"I'm going, son. You better lower that tone before talking to me!" Father snaps back, pushing his foot down on the pedal.

I can't wait to see my perfect Wife holding our strong son, I can't believe it happened so fast. I remember first seeing her in front of that feed store, my wife was so beautiful. I started following her that day, coming back two times a week just to be able to watch her, I wasn't married yet so I was still under my dad's thumb so I would hide things that we needed for the animals so he would allow me to go into town often. I wasn't being a good son when I did that but I needed to find out of she would make me my perfect Wife.

I would use the spare key I made from taking her key ring before, and let myself into her home, I'd lay in bed with her and just enjoy the smell of her. She would smell like strawberries, it always made me want to kiss her but I denied myself that not wanting to wake her up and it was too early to take her home.

Finally, I see the house coming into view, and I feel my feet starting to bounce with nerve-wracking jerks as we get closer and closer to my first son.

Soon fathers park the truck, not even waiting for the truck to go into park, jerking open the door I jump out and head inside the house.

"Mother!" I shout as I walk into the door, frantically looking around, maybe she is with Abby.

I take the stairs two at a time before I knock it on my mother, almost sending us both flying down the steps.

"Son calm down," she says as she holds her hand over her heart.

"How's my wife and baby?" I rush out, walking slowly towards our room so I don't wake them if they are asleep.

"They are both fine and healthy and tired" she laughs softly and jerks her head up when she hears the front door slamming shut. "Your father," she says and disappears down the steps leaving me to go inside.

Pushing the door open, I finally lay eyes on my beautiful wife and my firstborn son. Such pride rushes through me and I can't believe this is my family, I did a good job in following the family traditions. I have a beautiful good wife and I have a strong son, my life honestly couldn't be any better than this.

Slowly I walk towards the bed but Abby notices me.

"You have given me such a beautiful and healthy son. I was honestly pissed off at you the whole way here because you didn't follow what I said but looking down at you both all I'm feeling now is such happiness and love" He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead and starts to lift the baby out of my arms.

"What should we name him?" I ask Colton slowly while looking at my baby boy in his daddy's arms and Colt sits down on the bed at my feet and just stares at his son.

"My family has a tradition, I mean well this side of my family has a tradition and we name all our sons with names that start will the letter C," He says and smiles down at the baby when he opens his eyes a little bit.

"Okay. Whatever you think is the best husband" I smile at him and watch him count out the little boy's fingers and toes.

"How about Christian?" I ask and smile down at my son again and kiss his cheek as I feel a tear sliding down my cheek.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3M 81.5K 37
My name is Jade. I was kidnapped and given as a gift. Like a pet. A gift meant to mend the bond between a father and son. But before his son knew I...
117K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
262K 4.4K 62
"I promise, for as long as you live I will protect you, love you, care for you, comfort you, lay with you, feed you, play with you and above all brin...
2.1K 20 32
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. It's why I left the small town where I grew up and vowed never to return. I'm no lon...