๐—ฃ๐˜€๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—Ÿ...

By bakerjiminie

"๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’." "Hey, Baby" She snapped her head back and found him... More

Prologue
โœจCharacter Aestheticsโœจ
1: First Meet?!
2: My Type
3: He can't love
The Kim Family
4: Strange Family
5: His friend
6: His Kiss?
7: Nightmares
8: Jennie and Taehyung
9: Love Story
10: His Love
11: He can Love
12: Cuddles
13: She Escapes
14: Agent 0903
15: Enchanted
16: Someone doesn't like her
17: Jen?!
18: He's Worse
20: Marriage?
21: I do
22: His Kitten
23: Punishment
24: His Past
25: Bipolar
26: I Love You Truly
27: Dinner
28: My Taehyung
29: Raped?
30: Jagiya
31: Turned On
33: Power
34: Her Past
35. Memories
36: Needy 18+
37: Fragile Baby 18+
38: Leaving
39: Our New Home
40: Little Fun
41: His Little Princess
42: The New CEO
43: Love has Spoiled
44: Apology
45: Apology ๐ŸŒท
46: The Contract Marriage
47: I'll be Back

32:His Desires 18+

201 7 0
By bakerjiminie

He laid her on the mattress as it sank down a bit from her weight. It almost dug up a hole when Taehyung's body came over her, caging her under his body. She was small, compared to him. He leaned in and kissed her softly while his one arm gave him support and the other was holding her slim waist in a firm grip.

She had her hands around his neck while his tie hung down on her chest. He broke the kiss and went into the crook of her neck. He inhaled her sweet scent and licked it.

"Sweet". He mumbled before attaching his lips with her delicate neck sucking and biting all the way to find her spot. She was squirming and moaning softly under him.

He moved towards her left ear giving it a soft suck, he came back to her neck and she moaned louder, letting him know that it was her soft spot. He smirked and dug his teeth into her flesh making her scream in the sensations rising into her body.

He backed off and looked at the art he made on her neck. He removed his tie and threw it. Unbuttoning his shirt, he threw it also.

She stared at his sweaty and honey skin. He again leaned in and kissed her soft lips. She moaned against his lips as he slid his tongue inside her mouth, leaving her almost breathless.

He backed off and held the hem of her top and looked into her caramel eyes for further action. She nodded her head and he tore apart the pink top.

He could view the roundness of her chest puffing up and down as she breathes. Never in a while he left her waist, she was always secured into his arm. He kissed her cleavage and traced his kisses down to her abdomen. She arched her back and held his silky locks.

"Ahh T.. Taehyung" She moaned which was like a melody for his ears. He held her hand and interwined it with his one hand. He came back to his original position and stared into her eyes.

He pecked her plumy lips and his hands traced the skin of her back. He nibbled with the hook of her bra. He looked into her eyes and unhooked it. She felt a kind of relief when he did that. He held her strips and detached it from her body. He licked his lips and looked over her sweaty face with a teasing grin.

She looked at his eyes and his gaze was exactly on her breasts. She was shy or we may say insecure. She crossed her arms over her chest making him frown. He held her wrists and pinned them down harshly before coming near her ear.

"Dare to interrupt me, and i would cuff those hands and fuck you senselessly." He warned making her shiver under him. She nodded her head instantly. He bit her earlobe making her whimper and said, "Good Girl." His deep voice sent chills into her body.

He took her left nipple into his mouth and sucked it slowly like a baby wanting it's mom's milk. She arched her back and dug her head back in the pillow as he continues to suck and bite her sensitive bud. He leaves it and go ahead to play her other bud. His actions were making her wet down there.

He looked at her swollen red buds and then at her. She had her eyes closed and was gasping for air. He chuckled.

"I would have teased them more but they seem to be extra sensitive." He teased her nipple with his finger.

He went down and held  the waistband of her pants and looked up at her for further consent. She nodded her head and then she was only left in her panty. He could sense the wetness just by looking at it.

"This much wet for me, wifey?"

"That's called discharge." She spoke out of embarrassment.

"Mhmm you are daring." He rasped on her lie. His hands cupped her clothed womanhood. Her breath hitched but she managed to say.

"Y..yes" she stammered.

He chuckled.

"You won't be from now on." He smirked making her confused.

He sat on his knees and unbuckled his pants. He removed them followed by his boxers. Her eyes widened as the covered up thing pops out and it was bigger than she ever expected. She watched him slide up a condom on his dick.

"Umm... W..wait" she hesitated and started to sit but he pulled her ankles and again she was resting on her back.

"Wae? What happened, wifey?"

"T... Taehyung isn't it too bi-?....."she gulped.

"Just tell me when you feel uncomfortable. I won't continue." He whispered and kissed her. She nodded her head.

He pulled off her panty and looked at the small butterfly she has been hiding from him. He traced it with his fingers and tried to open it. She moaned and grabbed the sheets as he do so.

"Look at this little pussy, dripping wet and desperate." He inhaled between her thighs making her completely red. She was embarrassed.

His finger touched her clit making her whimper and bite her lips. He grinned. She could feel his fingers tracing down her folds towards her hole. He was touching it gently in circular motion making her moan in ecstasy. His finger is doing magic on her private part.

"Do you know what I am touching right now?" He rasped out.

"Y..yes." She stammered.

"What?"

"That part of me." She whispered in an weak voice.

"What part of you, baby? Tell me the name." He moved his finger and pressed on her hole, tracing the thin tissue over her vaginal hole.

"My p...pus"

He interrupted her. "Naughty little girl. It's your hymen. And now I am gonna break it." He growled.

He smiled and come over her. He was between her legs as his length rubbed against her part making her squirm in need.

"Hold me." He whispered and softly bit her earlobe as she held onto his biceps. He groaned as he slowly pushed him inside.

"Ugh Fuck". He pushed even more and moaned in pleasure. She gasped and clenched her eyes.

"Look into my eyes!" He growled at her making her open her teary eyes and look into his dark eyes. He had sweat drops dripping on her. They held that intense contact.

"Ahhh... That... That spot ahh~ feels good." She moaned between her sobs and bit her lips.

"Here?" He whispered and stroked at the same spot.

"Yes~ ahh" Before she could reply, he stroked again making her eyes roll back in pleasure.

He saw the tears in the corner of her eyes and leaned down to kiss her eyes. He kissed her lips and bit them harsher than she expected. She gasped and he took the opportunity to enter his tongue into a breathtaking tongue fight. He pushed in deeper while devouring her lips.

He held her thigh with one hand and pulled it up around his waist to give her the best pleasure she could ever have. She breathed hard when he left her lips.

"Fasten up, mhmm" She breathed out with a heavy sigh.

"Is that how you beg for more, honey?" He asked and slowed down his pace to the extent when he almost stopped.

"Ah no! I was c.. close.. please fasten up." She whined.

"I didn't hear it." He smirked and continue to play with her bossoms.

"I b...beg you. P...please fasten up" She screamed out.

"Still didn't hear it.." He teased, slowly stroking into her.

"D...daddy, please. I b...beg you." She cried.

"As you wish, babygirl." He held her waist up with one arm and supported himself with the other one and started fucking her at a pace that she can enjoy and handle.

She moaned in pleasure.

"Ah yess please." She whimpered and her nails traced his back. Unknowingly, she was scratching him like a wild kitten. His wild kitten.

He smiled looking at his mess wife and decided to give her more. The deeper he went the more she screamed. The sounds were unholy and so was the smell. But the emotions were pure and ethereal. The emotions of love and passion between the not so perfect couple. The unexpected love between the couple.

He, now, was giving her a bed breaking fuck session while their hips were moving in a rhythm when she felt that she wanted to let it out. The bed was stroking to the wall with each thrust. The sound of the bed and his groans together were sexier than hell.

"Ahh... I am g..gonna cum" She cried.

"Whenever you're ready." He groaned and started giving her some more powerful thrusts.

"Mm.. Anhh " she moaned and pressed her eyes and let out what she's been holding back.He felt her clench onto him. She was clenching harder so that he sped up and finally came into her. She felt the condom filling up inside her and laid back, breathing heavily.

He pulled out and let her down on the bed as she tried to recover herself from the orgasm she just had. She slowly opened her eyes and saw he was on his knees. He pulled it off and tied a knot before, snapping it towards the bin.

He opened the drawer and pulled out wipes. While she was drowning back from the ninth cloud, he was busy in wiping her down slowly and gently. He saw a little amount of blood that made him worry a while.

"Did it hurt too much?" He asked while wiping her inner thighs.

"It felt good." She whispered with her eyes closed and a slight smile.

He smiled and snapped off the used wipe and got beside her, pulling her into his protective embrace.

"You are so beautiful. And the thing that makes you more beautiful is that you are mine." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

My virgin ass has written this chapter so please don't mind if I got anything wrong.
Longest chapter till now
1.7K+ words.
Love you all, byee~🌷💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
197K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...