Dreaming Of You! [MJ & Selena]

Por bonbonsandbooks

March 1995. Her best friend has shot her. Selena Quintanilla, the Tex Mex Queen is in recovery. While Yolanda... Mais

Dreaming Of You! [Selena & MJ]
Author Note:
The Cast:
Chapter 1~Pity Party!
Chapter 2~Nothing New!
Chapter 3~Tvs & Talk Shows!
Chapter 4~Talk Shows!
Chapter 5~Phone Calls!
Chapter 6~Neverland
Chapter 7~Meeting Michael!
Chapter 8~Lawyers
Chapter 9~The Trial!
Chapter 10~Butterflies!
Chapter 11~Studio Tours!
Chapter 12~Easy Going!
Chapter 13~Back At Neverland!
Chapter 14~Confusion?
Author Note:
Chapter 15~Exciting Times!
Chapter 16~Belle Of The Ball!
Chapter 17~In Between!
Chapter 18~Backstage Passes!
Chapter 19~Green With Jealousy!
Chapter 20~Envy!
Chapter 21~Moving Forward!
Chapter 22~New Love!
Chapter 23~Unexpected?!
Selena & Michael's Playlist:
Chapter 24~Blessings Of Love!
Chapter 25~Siblings!
Chapter 26~That's The Way Love Goes!
Chapter 27~Sister, Sister
Chapter 28~Family Drama!
Chapter 29~Homeward Bound!
Chapter 30~Books
Chapter 31~Date Night!
Chapter 32~Sketch Books
I Could Fall In Love:
Chapter 33~Time For Texas!
Chapter 34~Home Sweet Home!
Chapter 35~House Hunting!
Chapter 36~Planning Ahead!
Chapter 37~Wedding Bells!
Chapter 38~Baby News?!
Chapter 39~Dreaming Out Loud!
Chapter 41~Plots & Plans
Chapter 42~Baby Blues!
Chapter 43~The Dress!
Chapter 44~Baby Blessings!

Chapter 40~Surprises!

136 13 3
Por bonbonsandbooks

Chapter 40~Surprises!

Selena was getting more curious by the second with that bill there. So she decided to hand it to MJ in person to see what his reaction might be over it. No harm in that.

She finds him in the kitchen muddling over what to cook for that nights dinner.

At Neverland they had a chef. Here they cooked or got take out food. Or went to her parents for dinner.

"Mike, what's this? It came in the mail today for you. Just was curious is all" she admits as she hands the bill over to her boyfriend.

"Oh, I bought a new ring. Look, I had our concert tour name engraved as well as the tour date when we met. And I ordered you a matching ring.  It will be ready this weekend for you. I got one for your family and our bands to" he proudly shows her. She looks over the expensive gold ring. It was beautiful.

"Wow you are so generous and so thoughtful Mike! I can't wait to wear mine! I'm sure Suze will be thrilled with hers!" exclaims Selena. They hug.

"Do you think Chris will want one?" he asks. "I know things are tense with us. But I'm trying"
"I am sure he will love it" says Selena. "He loves my sister and I think we both are at a good place in life now"
"I hope so to that's what I want for us all" says MJ.

The door bell rings. They were not expecting anyone. Selena looks out the peep hole in the door. Her sister was there. She waved then Selena let's her come in.
Suzette reached for her hugging her in a bear hug grip.

"Mom told me! I'm gonna be an aunt. I was gonna wait but I'm so happy so is Chris. We are thrilled. May he come in? Is it ok?" Suzette asks her.
"Of course hun! Yes!!" says Selena.

Her sister went to go tell Chris to come on inside. Chris comes in smiled shyly then hugs Selena surprising her. She hugs him back.

"You are going to be a fantastic mother. I can't wait to be an uncle to the most famous new baby on this planet!" brags Chris.
Selena giggles. So does MJ. Chris hugs him as well.

"That baby is going to be the best dressed baby of the century watch!" laughs Suzette.
"Hmmm, designer baby line? Baby's R Us here I come!" jokes Selena.
"That's not a bad idea" says MJ.

"As if I need any more!" laughs Selena.
"Do you both want to join us for dinner? I was planning on cooking here soon" offers MJ.
"We would love to yes!" agrees Suzette.
"Can I help you?" asks Chris.
"Certainly!" agrees MJ.

"Oh honey can you make that beef stroganoff? I know we don't eat alot of meat but I'm in the mood for that with a side salad?" asks Selena to MJ.
"Sounds great I sure can make whatever's on your heart's desire my love" he offers.
Selena looks pleased.

The two men go in the kitchen to cook. Michael is showing Chris the new ring he bought. Chris seems to like it. Selena is happy how things are turning out. All but her father being upset they were not getting married yet.

"You okay sis? You look deep in thought?" questions Suzette.
"Dad is pressing us to get married. I get he's old fashioned. As I do want to marry MJ, I won't pressure. Because that's part of why Chris and I didn't work out. We rushed and we felt rushed' and I don't want that for MJ" sighs Selena.
"Dad is old fashioned but he will settle down" promised Suzette. "He adores MJ. And the fact is he treats you like a queen" adds Suzette.

Selena smiles. "Yes he sure does" agrees Selena.
"I have something I need to ask you to" adds Suzette.
"You want me to design your wedding gowns?" giggles Selena.
"Dang mom" laughs Suzette.
"I would love to" says Selena.

"Thanks girl" says Suzette.
"I'm helping dad with the restaurant logo as well and I'm excited! Now I keep thinking of baby line clothing!" giggles Selena.
"Do not over to it girl" warns Suzette.
"I won't" vows Selena.

Soon dinner was ready. Selena and Suzette set the table. It just felt so good to connect and be a real family again. Like this. It made Selena hopeful for her new baby. She craved this. It was happening for her.

Selena felt so happy she felt tears come to her she held them back. It must be pregnancy hormones kicking into gear.

"You know this is the first we have had a real dinner party. And I could not have pictured a more perfect table setting then the four of us working it out. I know it means the world to Selena and myself but not only for that but for this new baby! We love you two!" Michael makes a speech.
"Oh you read my mind again" Selena sniffs back happy tears of joy.

Michael laughs.
"Cheers! To love, family, music, and new beginnings!" adds Chris as he holds up his glass of wine.

The others do but Selena had sparkling water. They clink glasses together. Micheal shows Suzette the new ring as they begin to eat dinner together.

Selena admires her sisters huge engagement ring. Wishing Michael would create a ring for her. As Elvis once had for his love Ginger. She'd be so thrilled with anything he gifted to her.

She longed to be a wife. To be Michael's wife. She had to get to know his family more as well. He made an effort to get to know all of hers. When they went back home she was going to mention that to him.

She met Janet at one of their shows. But it was rushed. She wanted to get to know his parents his brothers. Sisters. Know everything about her true love. She planned on doing just that for him.

It was only fair. He made time for her. Now she would for him. Because that was how deep her love ran for him. Maybe then once he saw her with his family maybe he'd ask her to marry him.

That was her greatest desire.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

31.5K 1.5K 38
**REWRITING** After traveling to the countryside to take a break from society, Monty Darling was beginning to relax into the solitude. That is, until...
1.2K 36 18
Two people born into the same style of life find each other at their worst. Selena and Luca try to deny their feelings for each other but the pressur...
2.6K 142 30
summer 1988. i just was an ordinary 25 year old girl from london. i also imagined my life as a journalist to be somehow more exciting. i thought i co...
26.1K 1.2K 41
[COMPLETED ] [highest rank: #8 UNDER THE MICHAELJACKSON HASHTAG and #1 UNDER THE MJ HASHTAG] Millions of albums sold. 8 Grammys in one night. Michae...