Let's Start A Bakery!

By MysteryShadoWolf

Reborn as a lady into a strange family. How will our protagonist achieve her life's dream of starting a baker... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 62

1.2K 52 5
By MysteryShadoWolf

We made it back to the estate just in time for dinner to be served. Commander Landon parted ways with Lionel and I once we entered the mansion and bowed to us before leaving.

"I'm going to change outfits. I'll meet you in the dining hall!" I said, rushing off to my room to get into something a little bit more comfortable.

Today's dinner had a serving of bread as well, which was great. It seemed like Chef Cooke had even tried to recreate my jams based on taste, and it seemed like he did a great job with them too, for not following any recipe.

The mark of true talent... Being able to make food based on taste alone.

When I got back to my room, I took a long bath, wishing that books were waterproof so that I could read them as I sat in the steaming warm water.

Since I didn't have any other work to do, I decided to pick up the book on common ingredients and start reading it.

I flopped down, stomach first onto my bed, setting a pencil and notepad to the side so I could take note of any interesting plants that I read about.

Seems like mint is used pretty commonly to improve the taste of potions... I can see that. I should try and get my hands on some. There has to be some kind of garden in this estate for alchemy ingredients. If I can figure out where it is, I might be able to use the ingredients for more desserts and potions.

Lots of common herbs and plants were used in potion making, which was great. Including things like lavender, which I could use to make an amazing bread and sugar syrup with.

I was tossing and turning around in my bed while flipping through the book when I heard a knock on my door.

"One second!" I yelled, scrambling to hide my book under my pillow.

I opened the door and peeked out to see Molly, standing there as if she hadn't disappeared for over a week.

"Molly! What did you want?" I asked, not impressed by her appearance.

"Miss Corvalia, I was just checking on you. I heard you went out today with Lionel?" she asked gently.

I was not having it with her.

"That's Lady Corvalia and Lord Lionel to you," I scoffed. "And what I do with my brother is none of your business."

Then I shut the door in her shocked face before returning back to my book as if nothing happened.

If Lady Catherine is still trying to sabotage me, there's no doubt in my mind that she's already heard of my change in behavior. If she ever has a problem, I guess that's for future me to deal with. 

A/N: Some people hate the taste of mint, which I don't understand. All I have to say to those people is that they need to get new taste buds because mint is a superior flavor without a doubt T-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 19K 42
She dreams of owning her own bakery one day. Baking is her passion and what she considers her dream job. She was content in life, just taking things...
2.3K 390 38
***WINNER OF MISSMYSTERYGAME'S BOOK OF THE MONTH DECEMBER 2021*** ***2nd PLACE IN THE FANTASY SECTION OF THE PUNK ROCK AWARDS*** In the realm of Glor...
20.1K 2.7K 90
A forsaken God in exile, seeking to find his purpose. A soldier with a questionable past. Destiny picks the two most unlikely pieces upon the board a...
2.4K 163 22
A tale of youth, A tale of growth. A tale of spells, A tale of blades. A tale of Love, A tale of Loss. This is her story, This is not her story...