สœษช๊œฑ แด›ษชแด›สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡ษชษขษด || ส€แดแดแด€ษด ส€แด‡ษชษข...

By Restlesses

"๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™" ~ ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ(18+ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š) ~ ๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
HeartBroken
22
23
24
25
26
27
Question
Important :)
28
29
Update Info
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
JEY USO BOOK
41

31

816 32 24
By Restlesses

A/n: So for this to make sense, read the info below. Trust me!

Info: 

So I have this plan, so for the sake of the story we are once again throwing logic out the window.  

LOGIC IS GONE

So we are gonna pretend that Joella is now 6 years old. This will make sense later on, because what I have planned would make no sense for an infant to do. It's not even possible, so yeah. 

Also, since this is a more present time now, the writing style of the story will go from "I" to "you". It'll make sense as you start to read. Sorry for confusing all of you, but just read and you'll understand, I promise! 

LOVE U, UR THE BEST. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

Tonight was the night that Reigns and LA Knight had to do their contract signing for their match at Crown Jewel. 

October 27th 2023

The cameras were rolling but the show started in about 10 minutes. But the fans could see what was going on backstage on the huge screen above the ramp. Everyone was confused, until they saw you and Nick Aldis talking. You were clearly annoyed as Nick tried to introduce himself to you.

"I've heard so much about you from Triple H and Ad-" His smile dropped as you put your hand up and glared up at him. "Listen, you said your name was Nick Aldis..?" You asked. He nodded his head with a smile, "Yes, the new general manager of Sma-" You cut him off again and rolled your eyes. "Yes, I know your position. But listen, I know you're new and you're only trying to do your job but, you are not Adam Pearce. As much as I hate Adam, you're not him. So how can I help you sir?" Nick had an offended look on his face but he cleared his throat and fixed his tie.

"Well I wanted to ask a favor of you. I know that in a few minutes your husband will be signing a contract with LA Knight for their title match at Crown Jewel, and I assume you will be joining him in the ring. I also know that you don't exactly care for LA Knight, so I needed to ask you if you could just keep your temper under control tonight. I want both LA Knight and your husband to be 100 percent going into Crown Jewel. So could you do that for me?" He asked with a smile. You looked him up and down before you scoffed and walked off. 

Once The Show Started

Reigns' music rang through the entire arena, causing the crowd to go into a small uproar. Once everyone caught sight of you, Reigns, and Paul, the cheering and booing got louder. People shinning the flash from their cameras all through the arena. Reigns took off his belt as Paul stood to the side and praised him. You watched him as the announcer spoke. Reigns lifted his belt above his head and the crowd got louder.

As you watched your husband, before he could even get his arm up all the way....

LA KNIGHT

You watched as Paul's jaw dropped and the vein in your husband's forehead started to throb. You turned to the surprise of LA Knight just storming past you, his shoulder slightly grazing your hair. You could smell his scent as he walked past the three of you. You looked at Reigns who seemed to already be looking at you. You gave him a confused look as you let out a sigh and just decided to walk down the ramp. 

Reigns walked up the steel steps as you just decided to climb onto the apron. You stood there staring down LA Knight, who had a smile on his face. You were in ear-shot of your husband and Paul. "Wiseman. Prepare my seat at the head of the table." He demanded as he stood on the steps. "Oh, yes sir! Anything for you my Tribal Chief!" Paul stuttered out and got into the ring. Paul dragged one of the chairs to the head of the table and then walked back over to Reigns.

You watched as LA Knight sat in the chair at the head of the table. Paul stood there for a second before he tried to move the table, but he couldn't. LA Knight glanced at you before he quickly blew you a kiss before he spoke into the microphone. "I know you aren't tryna move that table are ya? Na nah!" He said with a smile and the crowd loved it. You rolled your eyes as you got into the ring and kept your distance from Knight, trying to do as Nick asked of you.

Reigns was standing in the ring as he watched in annoyance as LA Knight spoke. LA Knight turned his attention to you and smiled. "You can come closer sweetheart, I don't bite. Unless you'd like me to." He laughed into the mic and the crowd gasped. Reigns' lunged at Knight but Nick stopped him. "You gonna take all night or what? Cause I ain't got the time. Its time to sign this deal and sign that title away. Yeah!" Knight smirked as the crowd echoed the Yeah. You laughed to yourself at the ego and confidence of LA Knight. 

Reings signaled for you to come to him and you did, standing next to him as Paul and Nick continued to calm him down. Nick stepped away from your husband and walked to the other side of the table. He brought the mic up to his lips. "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to SmackDown live, from Milwaukee Wisconsin!" The crowd cheered and Nick smiled. "Now gentlemen, we all know why we're here. To sign the contract and make offical for Crown Jewel, your match for the WWE Undisputed Universal Heavyweight Championship. Now you or your representitives have looked over-"

"We all know why we're here, we know what we're doing, so let me talk to ya!" The crowd yelled Yeah and it was starting to piss you off. "What we're doing right now is we're looking at a contract and in this very contract it reads that Roman Reigns is gonna hand over the WWE Championship to LA Knight! Yeah! So why don't I go ahead and sign that right now." As LA Knight started to sign the contract Reigns tapped your side. You looked at him and he motioned towards the announce table and mouthed the word "mic". 

You nodded and walked over to the other side of the ring and got a mic for him. You walked back over and handed it to him and he thanked you. "There you go big boy, have at it Chief." LA Knight mocked your husband as he passed over the contract. Paul quickly picked up the pen that LA Knight used and threw it. It almost made you laugh, but you held it in. He reached into the small pocket on his suit and pulled out a new pen and handed it to your husband. 

You stood there, shifting your weight from each foot, slowly rocking yourself side to side. You watched as your husband slowly brought the mic to his mouth. "Hey idiot." He said and the crowd started to boo him. "No no, I'm not talking to you Milwaukee, I'm talking to you." He addressed LA Knight. "This is crazy..you must be stupid, huh? You just gon' sign away-" He stopped as the crowd started to get loud. Reigns shifted in the chair as he stared down the Mega star. "Let me ask you something. Have you ever had a contract signing? I got one more question, have you ever had a Championship match before?" He asked and Paul started to mock LA Knight as you just smiled.

"I didn't think so, so that means, you got no clue what you're doing right now." Reigns laughed as he looked at Paul. "But don't you worry..your Tribal Chief, I'm gon' go easy on you. We gon' make it real nice for your first time. Don't worry, we gon' go real gentle with you. Alright? Alright sweetheart." He laughed. Reigns went to sign the contract but the pen wasn't working and it seemed to piss him off. He yelled at Paul making him quickly pick up the pen and chuck it out of the ring. Once again you almost laughed but you acted as if you were rubbing your face to hide it. Paul started to panic, trying to find a pen that worked. He found one and handed it to your husband, who then signed the contract. 

The crowd started to chant Romans Scared and it pissed him off even more. You rolled your eyes and took a deep breath. Nick took the contract and thanked both your husband and LA Knight and left the ring. Reigns started to get up but LA Knight stopped him. "Hey Roman..as far as where I'm lookin, I'm the Head of the Table so Acknowledge me." Your eyes widened as you listened to what LA Knight just said. It caught you and the crowd off gaurd as your husband slowly sat back down into the chair and started to get mad. You balled you fists and slowly stepped closer to the table. 

"You wanna talk about my first contract signing. You wanna talk about my first WWE Championship match and you're right! Isn't that crazy? And you also say you're gonna go gentle on me and my god that's sweet of ya, and I hope you do, because if right now you think that you're gonna underestimate this man 'cause it's my first time around..my friend you are already beat. But imma put it to you like this, is this my first time? Hell yeah it is, so I'm sittin' here and I'm just thinking to myself, after only a single year, I'm sittin' at the head of this table about to take your title! In a climb so fast, you don't even know what hit ya. And by the time we get to Crown Jewel you're gonna be thinking to yourself... what the hell just happened? He just walked out with my WWE Championship. "

"But see you don't understand, yeah this is my first time, but I only need one time. Because while you failed over and over again, while you were busy doing suffering succotash, I've been out here run one tellin' everybody whos game this is; not yet!" The crowd stopped and it shocked you to see how they actually listened. "Because there can be only one WWE Champion, Yeah! There can be one me, Yeah! And guess what, it's comin' up real soon and theres nothin' you can do about it, and that's not an insult, its just a fact of life." 

"I can't stop this gravy train, I can't stop the undeniable kavorka, and I can't stop being the man they call the mega star, with everybody sayin'  L A KNIGHT-" Reigns flipped the table over onto LA Knight as the crowd gasped. You watched as your husband started to punch LA Knight, not allowing him to get out of the chair. Paul must have read your mind because he grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the two. You looked Paul up and down and gave him a smug look as you pulled away and suddenly you watched as your husband got out of the ring and went and grabbed a table. He threw it into the ring and set it up but LA Knight was ready. He started to attack Reigns backing him into the corner. 

You walked over and grabbed LA Knight's shoulder and he turned around, prepared to strike you but he paused. You locked eyes and the two of you started to argue. "Who the hell do you think you are? You think you're special because you rip off Stone Cold and have a catchy saying? You're holding onto that one year thing aren't you? You think that makes you special." You mocked the man infront of you. 

"You know, I think you're scared that your husband is gonna lose. Maybe once he does, you can get with a real man, like me-" Jimmy grabbed LA Knight and started to attack him. You hated seeing Jimmy even though he was helping. Reigns got out of the ring and waited for Jimmy to handle Knight, but he put Jimmy through the table and Reigns looked so annoyed.  As Jimmy rolled out of the ring, you and LA Knight had a stare off and the crowd seemed to love it. 

Security and Nick Aldis ran down to the ring and Nick put himself between you and the mega star as the secuirty kept Reigns and Jimmy out of the ring. "I asked you kindly, please just walk away." Nick pleaded with you. "It is so sad that you allowed yourself to have a baby with that sorry excuse of a man! You know what that makes you? A sorry excuse for a mother!" You heard LA Knight call out and that was enough for you. You started to attack the security, but you didn't touch Nick. You jumped at LA Knight and he caught you, but he fell; leaving you on top of him as you started to punch him. More security ran to the ring and tried to pull you off of him.

Reigns started to fight off security as well. Jimmy doing the same as you heard the crowd cheer. Reigns got into the ring, but security still had him far away from Knight. "Get your damn hands off my wife!" Reigns yelled at the security that had you backed into the corner. Reings grabbed the secuirty by the collar of their shirt, tossing them out of the ring. You looked around for that smug idiot but you could see he was being taken backstage. "You alright? Why didn't you come with me?" Reigns asked. You ignored him and got out of the ring and made your way up the ramp.

You told off the secuirty that followed you as you looked for any signs of LA Knight. You walked past Reigns' locker room, but he caught up with you and grabbed your hand. You quickly turned and snatched your hand away from him, not knowing it was him. He looked confused and hurt as he examined you. "What the hell did he say to you to have you this upset?" He asked and you let out a huge sigh as he rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb.

"It doesn't matter. You just need to handle him at Crown Jewel. Do you hear me Joseph?" You asked and he nodded. "Y/n, talk to me. What did he sa-" You ignored him and opened his locker room door and put on a smile for your daughter. Once she saw you she put down her marker and ran to you. "Mommy!" She yelled out as you lifted her up. "Hi angle. Were you being good?" You asked as you watched Solo get off the couch. Joella nodded her head and it made you smile. 

You kissed her cheek and rubbed her back before you put her down. The door opened and Reigns walked in. Joella saw him and ran to him. "Daddy! Are you okay?" She asked as Reigns picked her up. He chuckled as he looked at his daughter. "Hi princess. Yes daddy is okay. Daddy is tough, nothing can hurt him, so don't you ever worry about him." He smiled and Joella nodded. 

Solo stood next to you and you looked him up and down. Reigns looked at him and nodded. "You can go get ready for whatever you have to do tonight Solo. Thank you for watching her." Reigns said and Solo nodded before he left. Joella ran over to get her drawing and brought it back over to you. You gasped as you took the drawing and smiled. "It's you, me, daddy, uncle Jimmy and Jey and uncle Solo is the kitty!" Joella cheered out. You felt tears sting your eyes as you let your emotions over what LA Knight said take over.

You smiled as you sniffed and quickly wiped your tears. Joella and Reigns noticed. "Mommy...are you okay?" Joella asked and you quickly nodded. "Yeah..I just need a minute." You said as you kissed the top of her head and left the room quickly. You made your way outside and enjoyed the nice cool air. You wiped you tears away as you looked towards the sky to try and not mess up your make-up. You felt someone touch your shoulder and it scared you. You looked and saw your husband. 

"Y/n, what is going on?" He asked in a very serious tone. "Where is Joella?" You asked and Reigns let out a huge sigh. "Jimmy has her. Now stop avoiding the question. What the hell is up with you?" He asked again and you shook your head. "Nothing." You said and he laughed. "Y/n, I know when something is wrong. You're my wife. Please tell me what has you so upset like this." He begged and you gave in. "Look, I just hate LA Knight is all." You smiled and it confused him. "What did he say to you?" He demanded as his eyes grew cold. 

You stayed silent and it pissed him off. He turned around to head back inside but you stopped him. "He said that it was sad that I allowed myself to have a child with you, because you're a sorry excuse for a man and that makes me a sorry excuse of a mother!" You yelled out as a few tears ran down your face. Reigns eyes widened as he pulled you into his arms. He ran his fingers through your hair as he held you. "Y/n, you know that's not true. He's trying to get into your head and mine, knowing that you would tell me what he said. You know you are a great mother. Joella loves you so much. You do everything that you can for our daughter, to see her smile and to make sure she knows she loved. You are like the prime example of a great mother. Do you hear me?" He asked as he made you look up at him.

"Yeah.." You said softly as you stopped crying. "Fuck what LA Knight says. He is just as worthless as everyone else that tries to hurt your sweet little heart. I'm sorry he made you cry like this my love." Reigns apologized but you stopped him. "I think I just care so much because it was about our daughter. I love Joella so much..I just-" Reigns cut you off and nodded his head. "I know you love her baby and she loves you. Don't let that fucking idiot hurt your feelings. You hear me?" He asked and you ndodded. He took your hand and walked back into the building. He took you to his locker room and opened the door. Jimmy and Joella looked up. "Watch her." Reigns said as he went to leave but you stopped him.

"Where are you going?" You asked. "To find that son of a bi-" He stopped himself as he saw Joella staring at him. "I'm gonna go find LA Knight..." He said and he turned and walked out. You quickly followed after him. "Reigns, stop you can use this anger at Crown Jewel!" You begged.

"Fuck that"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 201 12
Here's a few oneshots about different WWE superstars. Accepting IDEAS (those will be marked with *) ๐Ÿ–คPlease take note that english is not my nativ...
91.2K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch
62.1K 1.4K 79
๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 30, 2022 โœฐ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„! ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†...
1.9K 39 11
"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜น ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ...