forbidden | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Aurelia Green grew up a conservative Catholic, raised by strict parents, but once she left for college, she m... More

CAST
Friends | 002
My spot | 003
Stay over | 004
Advice | 005
Your shitty boyfriend | 006
Don't say that word | 007
He's a good guy | 008
Make him jealous | 009
Oblivious | 010
You should go | 011
You deserve better | 012
Not over you | 013
Friendly or flirty? | 014
Complicated | 015
Make me nervous | 016
Mess with my head | 017
Jealous | 018
I don't like change | 019
I don't know how to feel | 020
Stay | 021
Why am I like this? | 022
You'll figure it out | 023
Idiot | 024
Don't tell Lorenzo | 025
Sneaking around | 026
Treat you better | 027
He hit me again | 028
Wrapped around his finger | 029
Falling | 030
Die for you | 031
Believe me | 032
Finally free | 033
Closure | 034
Ready | 035
Meet my parents | 036
Public | 037
Yes to the dress | 038
Proud | 039
Love like the fairytales | 040
Forever | 041
Promise | 042

Party | 001

2.4K 51 43
By h0lly_wr1tes

- A U R E L I A -

"Rae, it's time to wake up." My best friend, Gigi, shakes me. "How did you even get in here?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. "You gave me a spare key, remember?" She reminds me.

"Oh, whatever, get out of my dorm." I order. "No, let's go out and do something. It's the weekend and we don't have classes today, so let's go!" Gigi urges.

"You're already dragging me to this party tonight, isn't that enough?" I roll my eyes. "Aurelia, you're my best friend, come on." She frowns.

"Fine. I'll meet you at my car in 20 minutes. I gotta get ready." I tell her. "Okay, love you!" She smiles and walks to the door. "Love you too, Gigi." I laugh.

Gigi and I met at church when we were younger and we've been inseparable ever since. At the ripe age of 9, we both decided we were gonna go to UCLA together for college which is what we ended up doing. We're both juniors in college and living away from my parents has honestly been the best.

My parents were super strict and still are. They raised me to be Catholic, gave me way too many rules and it was like I was a prisoner living in their house. When my older sister, Tara, moved out, it got even worse because it was just me on my own.

My family is low-key homophobic besides Tara, but I think it's stupid. People should be able to love whoever they want. When Tara came out as lesbian, my parents and the rest of my family rarely ever talked to her. They sort of accepted it, but they still make rude comments and remarks about it.

As for me, I'm straight and I have a boyfriend of over a year. His name is Lorenzo and he's a sweetheart.. most of the time. He's like one of the most popular guys at UCLA and he lives in a frat house and everything, but I don't mind it that much.

He parties a lot, but it's not my favorite thing to do, to be honest. I'm pretty kept to myself and I mostly focus on my grades and studying, rather than having fun and getting drunk like most people at my school do.

Tonight, Gigi is having a party at her apartment that's across from campus and I'm going because she begged me to. She said one of her friends is apparently bringing a celebrity that's their friend to the party, but it's probably just like.. a wannabe rapper or some shit.

I get up and walk to my bathroom to quickly get dressed and do my makeup to go out to where Gigi wants to go.

She literally loves going out, but I hate it, honestly.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗
Later that night..

"Rae, you look so pretty!" Gigi says once I walk inside her apartment. She asked me to come over before everyone else came for the party so I could help her set up, which I of course said yes to.

"Thank you, G." I smile. "I'm surprised you didn't bring Enzo with you." She giggles. "He was running the frat party tonight." I shrug.

"Ew, I'm scared of straight men." She grimaces, making me laugh. "Lorenzo isn't a bad guy, you know that. He just hangs out with bad people and dumbasses." I scoff.

"That's true. Doesn't he literally have multiple friends named Chad? Like, that says something." She fake gags. "Gigi, stop!" I laugh.

"Alright, alright." She stops laughing. "Will you help me put the snacks and drinks out? Pretty much everything else is done, I just have to do that." She tells me. "Yeah, sure." I nod with a small smile.

I help her set up all of the food and drinks and people quickly start coming to the party. Gigi said she invited a ton of people since her apartment is pretty big, but big social events kind of make me nervous. I just hope Gigi stays with me.

Once there's at least 40 people here, Gigi comes up to me. "You want a drink, Rae?" She asks and I shake my head. I really don't like drinking, I think it's kind of dumb, but I don't judge other people for it.

"No, I'm okay, thanks." I tell her. "Alright, well- holy fucking shit, Aurelia." I see Gigi's eyes widen as she looks behind me. "What?" I ask in a confused tone. "She's here." She gasps.

Who is 'she?'

I turn around to see who she's looking at and my jaw drops. Billie Eilish just walked in the door with one of our friends, Liliana. "No fucking way." I say in disbelief. "That's the celebrity you said was coming to the party?" I raise my eyebrows and Gigi nods.

"Oh, shit, she's coming towards us. Be calm." She whispers yells.

Billie and Liliana walk up to us. "Rae, Gigi, hi!" Liliana says. "Hi, Lili." We both say to her. "Billie, these are my friends, Aurelia and Gigi. Rae and Gigi, this is Billie." Lili says, introducing us.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you guys." Billie waves. "It's nice to meet you too." I say nervously. "Are you okay?" Billie asks with a laugh. "I'm talking to you, so I'm freaking out just a little bit. Can you tell?" I giggle. "No, you're doing very good at keeping it subtle." She says sarcastically.

The four of us talk for a little bit until Lili and Billie run off somewhere. "Gigi, I don't really wanna be here anymore. I feel like the standing girl emoji right now." I tell her, causing her to chuckle. "Go in my room. No one's in there and you can watch Netflix or whatever." She shrugs. "Okay, thanks, G." I smile and walk to her room.

I get to her room and shut the door. I lay down on her bed and turn her tv on. I sigh and turn Shameless on since it's one of my favorite shows, turning up the volume so I can hear it over the loud music. I'm surprised Gigi hasn't gotten a noise compliant yet.

The door opens and someone comes in, shutting the door behind them. I notice it's a girl and she sighs and leans her back against the door. I realize it's Billie and my heart stops. I'm literally alone with Billie Eilish right now. "Ahem." I say, making her jump. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know anyone was in here." She apologizes. "Relax, you're fine." I laugh.

"You escaping the party too?" She asks, sitting down on the bed. "Yup." I nod. "Parties aren't really my thing." I tell her.

"I like parties, but some guy out there kept trying to make me give him a lap dance and I wasn't having it, so I ran into the nearest room I could find." She tells me with a laugh. "Understandable." I chuckle.

"You care if I chill in here with you for a little while? I don't really know anyone here and I keep getting asked for selfies and shit." She says. "Of course. Want me to lock the door so no one tries to find you?" I ask her. "Oh, uh, sure." She nods.

I get up from the bed and lock Gigi's bedroom door. "What are you watching?" She asks. "Shameless." I say. "I haven't watched much of this, is it good?" She scoots back to the headboard that I'm sitting against. "Yeah, it is. It's like, my favorite show." I tell her.

"I forgot to tell you, but you're super pretty." Billie smiles. "Oh, thank you. So are you." I grin at her. "So, are you and Gigi best friends or..?" She asks.

"Yeah, best friends since we were 6." I say. "Damn, that's a long ass time." She giggles and I nod my head, agreeing with her. "I was just asking 'cause I didn't know if y'all were dating or something." She laughs. "Oh, no, I'm straight. I have a boyfriend." I tell her. "Oh, you do?" Her eyes widen and I nod.

"Mhm. He would've came, but we was rushing his frat tonight." I roll my eyes. "Ew, frat guys are gross, no offense." She grimaces just like Gigi did.

"Yeah, I agree. Most are, but my boyfriend is pretty sweet." I smile. "Hm." She hums in response.

"You seem pretty cool, could I get your number?" She asks me. Billie Eilish wants my number? That's fucking wild.

"Uh, yeah." I nod, trying to hide my excitement. Having Billie as a friend would be so cool. I pull out my phone and hand it to her and she puts her number in. "I'll text you in a little bit, my phone died." She explains.

A very.. spicy scene comes up in the show and I notice Billie closes her legs together, making me hold back a laugh.

She looks over at me and I look back with a confused expression. She goes to speak, but is interrupted by a knock at the door. "Aurelia, are you hooking up with someone in my room?" I hear Gigi ask behind the door.

"No," I laugh. "I'm just watching Shameless." I say, getting up to open the door. I open it and Gigi walks inside. She sees Billie sitting on her bed and looks at me with wide eyes. "Did y'all..?" She whispers and I quickly shake my head. "No, of course not!" I roll my eyes.

"Okay, anyways, everyone just left because a guy just threw up on the floor." She gags. "Billie, Liliana left with some guy, so I don't know if you need a ride or something." Gigi says to Billie.

"Nah, I came over with my car, so I'm alright. Thank you for having me, but Imma head out." She says.

"It was nice meeting you both, especially you, Aurelia." Billie smiles at me as she gets up from the bed. "Goodnight, guys." Billie waves to the both of us and walks out.

"Rae, how are you not freaking out right now? Billie Eilish was literally just drooling over you. I would've said 'fuck my boyfriend, fuck me till I can't walk.'" Gigi says, making my jaw drop.

"Gianna!" I shout. "Hey, you said you'd never full name me." She huffs. "You deserved it that time. I'm literally straight and Billie does not like me. We just met, G." I tell her.

"Okay, text me when you realize you want her. Go, I'm gonna have a hangover in the morning." She pushes me out of her room. "Goodbye to you too." I say, offended. "Goodnight, Rae, I love you." She says. "I love you too." I say to her.

I grab my phone and leave her apartment, heading back to campus.

Gigi has no idea what she's talking about. It's most likely just cause she's drunk, right?

a/n 🤍

i hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 97 12
How could you live knowing the person you love is dying right before your eyes? OC is G!P
117K 3.1K 40
i caught a glimpse of a girl that lived there and i haven't stopped thinking about her since. she was so beautiful with her blue hair and blue eyes...
5.4K 136 38
lila, a freshman in college, has no idea going to an irrelevant party will change the trajectory of her life, forever. will she be happy for all the...
49.8K 1.5K 27
for joli, it was always about being in control of everything. until she met billie, who had grown to love the feeling of never being in control. tw:...