Blue Honeymoon ⬪ O.Baker

By sweetscentofpleasure

Blue represents meanings of depth, trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, stability, faith, and intel... More

Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Epilogue

CHAPTER 14

142 5 0
By sweetscentofpleasure

"ALLY!" DINAH SHOUTED.

"Seriously the silent treatment?" Dinah said still walking after her sister, since Ally had left no indication that she was slowing down or wanting to hear anything that Dinah had to say right now. 

Ally turned on her heels quickly, her face warped in irritation "Are you going to tell me what the hell is going on with you? Because if you won't tell me then I'll give you more than just the silent treatment" 

"Ally...."

Ally put her hand up in protest "Dinah...I hate secrets. And I know there is something you're not telling me.....do you not trust me enough to tell me what's going on?" 

To know that Dinah was the reason that Ally had felt so hurt, had made this entire ordeal even harder for her, there was nothing more she wanted than to express what was happening "Ally there's nothin-" 

"Dinah...we've never lied to each other. And I really don't want us to start now" Ally said "I just....I don't even know right now" 

Ally continued to walk away, and Dinah had a decision to make. To tell the truth of what's been happening or to come up with a lie that would be believable enough to stop her sister from being mad at her. 

Either way...the outcome wasn't going to be pleasant. And there would be consequences. 

"Ally...I'm sorry. It's just, I almost got robbed on the way to Spencer's house which is why I've been acting stand offish all day" 

Dinah felt her stomach twist and turn as the lie spewed from her mouth. 

"Shit" Ally cursed, her eyes softened immediately  "Dinah you could've told me" 

"I know, I'm sorry" Dinah said, on the outside she had to make it look sincere but in the inside she was torn to complete pieces, she wanted to vomit each time she continued the lie "I didn't mean to shut you out today" 

Ally rubbed her sister's arm "It's okay, I'm just glad you're okay. Let's just go home, it's been a long night" 

The sisters walked towards the car, guilt ripping Dinah into shreds. In the span of 16 years of sisterhood, Dinah had never found herself in the position to lie to Ally. And little white lies didn't count since they were called those for a reason; but this was different, this was a different can of worms that Dinah couldn't risk opening, telling Ally would lead to her sister doing something reckless, and she couldn't risk Ally getting hurt. 

If Kai was heartless enough to put his hands on his own daughter, she could only imagine what could happen to Ally. 

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

"DJ!"

Dinah was felt Layla wrap her arms around her tightly, she had missed Layla dearly, she had looked way more refreshed and better than she was prior before, it was good that the she seemed in a better place. 

"Layla you look great" Dinah said once Layla let her go "It's good to see you" 

Layla smiled, and for the first time Dinah could tell it was genuine. "It's good to be back" 

"I've missed you" 

Layla pouted "I've missed you too, I wish you would've came and visit" 

"Me too, I'm sorry..I got caught up and there's been so much going on...." 

"I get it, and you could make it up to me by buying my favorite" Layla said with a playful smile. 

Dinah couldn't say no, it was Layla's first day back after all "That I can do" 

Dinah was greeted by Spencer and Liv, the boy giving her a kiss on the cheek and Liv giving Dinah a hug, not without catching the darkening glimpse in her eyes. That same look that Liv had given her at Bella Noche's, then Liv's words ringing in her mind. 

I really want to kiss you. 

"This is nice. I haven't been out in public since I left rehab. I feel cut off from the world" Layla said taking in being back in society again. 

"Like you've been living in a bubble?" Liv said, everyone glanced at her in confusion and Liv rolled her eyes that no one caught her drift "From the podcast" 

"I wanted to listen together" Dinah said trying to make a valid excuse, she heard about the podcast that Liv decided to make called Liv the truth, she decided to use her platform to speak on social injustices and everyday issues, and Dinah could tell that her friend loved doing it. 

 "It's on my list"  

"My WiFi is down" 

"You know what? Whatever. So let me catch you up on what's happened since you've been gone"

"OK."

"Let's see. Uh... JJ's president" 

"Oh. Stop. No. That's enough. I don't want to live in this scary new world. Maybe I should just check myself back in" 

"JJ being president? I might as well transfer out" Dinah joked along with Layla. 

"No. Don't either of you dare. You're both coming to my cotillion" 

"I cannot believe you're excited for a fancy ball" Layla said in surprise, and so was Dinah. With someone with a luxurious background, she did not enjoy fancy parties or events. 

"Who said I was excited? I mean, if I have to try on one more pair of frilly white gloves, I will cut my hands off in protest" Liv says, causing the group to chuckle. 

"You would still need gloves for the stumps, though, right?" Spencer asked. 

"Liv's been dreading this since she heard about it" Dinah pointed out. 

"Why? I think it's gonna be fun. We can, like, all go together" Layla said, sharing a bit of excitement for the upcoming event. 

"I wish, but Spencer and I have to be there early to line up for the official presentation" Liv said sighing heavily, Dinah had felt bad for the girl knowing she's not that excited to go, but to Dinah it was huge celebration of Liv and what she's been doing. 

"Why do you have to be there Spence?" Dinah asked her friend, Spencer had a look on his face that didn't want to directly disclose why he was participating at the cotillion. 

"Uh, Kia didn't have an escort, so I told her I'd go" 

Dinah watched Layla's reaction as she didn't seem too pleased about Spencer going to the cotillion with his ex, the polynesian forgetting that the former couple were no longer a couple, but it was clear that there were feelings there; she would only hope that they would be back together sometime soon. 

"It's going to be fun right? And we get to celebrate our girl here so...seems like a win win to me" Dinah said trying to break the awkward tension. 

"What are you wearing?" Spencer said wiggling his eyebrows. 

Dinah wagged her finger "Uh uh, it's a surprise for everyone including Liv. You'll see when I get there" 

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

DINAH had made sure to stay a few feet away from Kai.

The last thing she wanted was to be here, standing a front of a man who didn't have a problem with hitting her, but she had to. She didn't have a choice in the matter. 

But one thing she did refuse to do, was speak to him. Instead she waited for Kai to make the first move to converse, but so far all the two had done was sit in silence. It was driving Dinah mad. 

"Are you going to say anything to me?" Kai asked. 

"I don't have anything to say to you. I don't even want to be here" 

"I'm sorry about our last encounter, but you needed some kind of discipline" Kai said, the half-ass apology pissed off Dinah pretty quickly, but she couldn't allow her internal feelings to show in her body language, she learned her lesson pretty quickly the last time she was here. 

But thank god it would be for the final time. 

Hours ago

"This is...a lot" 

Dinah had sat in front of Mrs. Baker after coming to her about what's been happening with her father, Laura was familiar of who Kai was and what was doing around Crenshaw streets, but they couldn't lock him up without evidence according to Laura, locking up Tyrone was the closest they would ever get to Kai. But that plan went up into flames once Ty had gotten out. 

"I don't know what to do Mrs. Baker....I don't have many options here" Dinah said in her seat nervously "I'm lying to everyone I care about, I'm even lying to Ally and my mom, I never had to do that before, anything gets back to him that someone knows about this, people will get hurt...because of me" 

"What Kai is doing is manipulating you to keep you around, especially after being out of your life for so long" Laura clarified "This is not okay and we have to do something about it" 

"So what do I do?" Dinah ask Laura. 

"Meet up with him as usual, I'll get the police to stay on his trail but today will be your last time seeing him" Laura said. 

Dinah stammered, she knew Laura had resources but it felt impossible "It's not that simple" 

"I know it's not, but it's the only way to keep you and your family safe" Laura stated "I promise I got your back 100 percent throughout this okay?" 

"Okay" Was all that Dinah could say, the fact that Kai couldn't see how emotionless and unsafe than she's ever been next to him, just showed how little he truly cared about her. 

"How's your mom?" Kai asked. 

Dinah cleared her throat "She's good as she always is" 

"Is she going to the cotillion with you and Ally tonight?" 

Dinah could feel the bite about to approach her next sentence but refrained from it quickly as Ally was mentioned, she wasn't surprised that Kai knew about the Cotillion, he had eyes everywhere "They'll both be there" 

"I want pics so you can I see them next time you come down here" Kai said. 

Dinah just hummed, thankfully there wouldn't be a next time since he would be behind bars. 

"Hey Kai" Dinah watched a man came up to him "We got some business to take care of, it can't wait" 

"Well my 15 minutes is up...I need to go" Dinah said quickly getting up from her seat. 

"Before you go Dinah...." Kai said making Dinah stop in her tracks, she turned looking at him "I didn't want it to be this way...with having you here under these circumstances" 

Dinah wanted to believe him truly but it was too hard to believe he was sincere "You should've never let it be this way then" 

"I don't have a choice" 

"You always have a choice" 

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

"SO what's the surprise you've been holding out on me?" Dinah asked Giselle.

They were currently on rodeo drive where her mother's office was located, ever since Dinah had told her about the cotillion, her mother had saved her the grief of buying a dress herself and insisted that she had something else in mind. 

Giselle's smile became big once she held the garment bag, placing in on her table.

"Go ahead open it baby" Giselle said with excitement. 

Dinah pull down the zipper as she gasped looking at the dress that was inside of the garment bag, it was red one shoulder red lace dress that had a ruffle slit trim. Dinah had never seen a dress so beautiful and elegant before, it was perfect. 

"Mom..." Dinah said, still admiring the material "This is...wow" 

"Let's just say it's a gift from Mama Tina" Giselle said "we were going to give you this when you go to prom, but you deserve more than anything to wear it now. Consider this your parting gift from the move" 

Dinah was in awe, she turned giving her mother a tight hug "Mommy thank you so much, this is beautiful...and I have to call grandma and give her the biggest thanks" 

"Anything for my babies" Giselle said "And a certain someone is going to not want to take their eyes off of you" 

Dinah cheeks heated knowing who her mother was referencing to "Mom" 

"Don't think I don't see that brightness in your eyes when I bring it up babygirl, that's a sign of deep feelings....the question is have you told Liv how you feel?" 

"It's complicated.... at first because she had broken up with Asher and she needed time, but then sometimes I catch her looking at me...but the way she does isn't exactly platonic..she even blurted out that she wanted to kiss me that day at Bella Noche's" 

"Sounds like to me it's not complicated at all sweetheart, your hesitating...why?" 

Dinah could name the list of a reasons why she scared to take the leap, the major one was fucking up a friendship she held so close to her heart, and most of it was fear...it had been a long while. A very long while since Dinah had longed for love, even craved it. She hadn't felt that until she first laid eyes on Liv, it was scary. She thought she knew what it was like to fall for someone until Liv came along. Putting faith in something that she never thought would be possible again, trusting someone with her heart...petrifying.  

"I think I'm just scared...after Camila I just, I don't want to get hurt again" Dinah admitted. 

"Trusting someone to take of your heart  is scary....but at the same time we're all humans and sometimes we do hurt each other. and you will have to be prepared for your person to hurt you more than once as you will do the same, the question is are you willing to get through it when it comes? To fight for it? Is Liv someone you're willing to choose over and over again even through the times she might hurt you? If she is...then tell her how you feel" 

"and Liv is not obviously not Camila, especially when Camila has never made you smile and happy the way Liv has for the last few months" 

Dinah adsorbed it. Her mother was right, Liv might hurt her down the road, maybe worse break her heart. But what would be the point in wasting more time contemplating? Having her guard up forever and building walls was becoming exhausting. It was obvious Dinah was falling for Liv. There was nothing more than Dinah wanted than to be with Liv. She just needed to stop being afraid, and face her undeniable feelings.

Dinah knew what needed to be done. 

"I'm going to tell her mom" Dinah said "I'm going to tell Liv how I feel" 

Giselle smiled in response "I'm glad to hear that" 

"Can I ask you something?" Dinah asked. 

"Anything" 

"How do you feel now that Kai is somewhat around? It's just you haven't spoken about your hurt and I know you don't wanna burden us about it but...I just want to know that you're truly okay mom" 

Giselle used her finger to swipe her daughter's hair behind her ear "Am I happy to know what Kai has been doing all these years? No. Does it anger me that he left me to raise my two beautiful daughters? yes and that same anger I thought I got over for a while now. Dinah of course I'm not all that good, but I didn't tell you that because I didn't want you nor Ally to worry about me; but it's also not good of me to not be transparent and honest with my kids, especially when I'm not always okay" 

If there's one thing Dinah admired most about her mom, is her undeniable strength and her will to keep going and surviving, she didn't understand how Kai could fumble someone as amazing as her mother "I'm sorry he hurt you like that, he didn't deserve you" 

"It's okay baby, the biggest blessing out of it is my two beautiful angels I get to call my daughters" Giselle said "Kai made his choices, and he chose to not be apart of this family"

"Was Kai in a gang when you two met?" 

Giselle took a seat on the edge of her desk "To be honest I had knew he possibly was. And when I did have a bit of curiosity about it, he'd shut me down. And I chose to turn the blind eye on it, I'd let it slide because I loved him and he loved me...but that wasn't enough for me to keep him and it wasn't enough to get him to change for the better for his kids" 

"Have you...you know dated? since then?" Dinah asked, it wasn't normal for her to ask her mother about her personal life, but if there's one person who deserved a happily ever after, it was her mom.

"I've been a on few dates actually....and they've been going well" Giselle said trying not to smile talking about it "but it's not serious yet" 

"As long as your happy mom" 

Giselle cupped her daughter's cheek "What did I do to deserve a an amazing daughter?" 

The compliment had hit a nerve, considering what she had to go through. She didn't feel like an amazing daughter towards her mother; and amazing daughter wouldn't be lying about where she's been the last few weeks. 

She couldn't wait for it to be over. 

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

DINAH looked at her phone before waltzing into the building. 

She had exactly 20 minutes before Liv had to do her presentation, which was more than enough time. The way everything was set up was beyond beautiful, the ivory walls that were covered in roses, the different kinds of people that were surrounded in the building. This was Dinah's first experience at something so high end, and it was nothing like she expected. 

Dinah walked up the stairs, holding her dress as she did so. Her curly locks bounced at each step. 

"Damn girl, you look like you trying to run a marathon" Spencer caught her as she nearly tripped on the last step, once she settled she looked at Spencer as he dressed in black and wearing his gloves.

"You weren't lying when you said what you would be wearing would be a surprise" Spencer said in awe of his friend "Dinah you really look beautiful" 

Dinah gave him a smile as a thank you "Thank you Spence, you don't look half bad yourself um...where's Liv?" 

"She's in the hallway with the rest of the group why? Is something wrong?" Spencer asked in immediate concern. 

"There's something I have to say to her before she goes out there" Dinah said "and it can't wait" 

"Wait...you're doing it?" Spencer said catching what Dinah was alluding to. 

Dinah quickly nodded "Now get me to where she is" 

Spencer held his arm for Dinah to take "Follow me" 

The pair made it towards the room before the entrance doors, there she stood seeing Liv with Kia, the two talking and laughing. She had beautiful in her beautiful white gown, and her curls perfectly molded, suddenly Dinah could nearly feel her knees buckling watching her from a distance, the boost of confidence she had felt walking in vanished, fear had crept into her mind, causing her feet to remain planted on the marble floors. 

"Dinah" Spencer said, Dinah swung her eyes to him, he could see that she was nerve wrecked "You got this"

Dinah had taken a deep breath, exhaling before trudging towards Liv.

"Kia do you mind if I steal her for a second?" Dinah said interrupting the conversation, Kia sensed the urgency and walked back, pulling Liv to the side. She watched Liv's face as she was confused on what possessed Dinah to be here. 

"Dinah what's up, we've have to be in position in 10 minutes and I can-" 

"Olivia Marie Baker, I have feelings for you. Ones that truly run deep" Dinah countered, Liv looked at her in shock "From the moment we met, and I never thought I would get that feeling again until I met you. I want this Liv, and I want you. But only if you'll have me...I know it's crazy of me to confess something like this before the biggest moment of you- " 

Dinah didn't get the chance to ramble, as Liv locked her lips onto hers. Her heart pounding so loud that the outside noise didn't matter. Dinah felt her heart flutter, as Liv continued to caress her mouth in their ongoing kiss, the time the kiss wasn't due to impulsive decisions, to know that Liv had made the move to do it, had spoken volumes. 

Dinah smiled in between the kiss and softly detached her face from Liv's. Looking in her cocoa eyes was filled with adoration, Dinah's eyes reflecting the same. Nothing felt more right than this. 

"Sorry to interrupt the sweet moment, but their about to announce" Kia said. 

Liv and Dinah looked at each other, before Liv planted another kiss on the blonde's lips "I'll see you down there?" 

"Go get em, I'll save a dance for you" Dinah winked. 

Liv smiled letting go of Dinah's hand, and watching Spencer and Jordan as they quietly shared their excitement for their girl, Dinah vanished through the hallways smiling like a complete idiot.  

"So?" Ally asked once Dinah exited the room. 

"It was success" Dinah said. 

Ally squealed in excitement, before linking her arms with her as they made their way to the ballroom "Spencer soooo owes me 20 bucks" 

"Why am I not surprised?" Dinah uttered, she couldn't even pretend to be shocked that her friends had knew it was going to happen, especially Ally who had her feeling on it from the get go. 

"Hey it's either that or before summer, but either way I'm glad you grew a pair" 

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

"How about that dance Miss Hansen?" Liv said, she put her hand out and Dinah didn't hesitate to grab it before they went towards the dance floor, they started swaying to the beat. Liv raveling her hands around Dinah.

"So...." Liv said.

"So..." Dinah mocked her, causing the pair to erupt in laughter.

"I know I didn't say it before doing the presentation, but I'm actually happy you confessed first" Liv said "I had a plan actually to tell you tonight, when I  found the right time of course. But it seems like you beat me to the punches"

"But it's not too late for me to say it now....I have feelings for you too Dinah Jane, I realized it after I broke up with Asher and how close we've gotten these last few months, it's indeed scary honestly since I've never developed feelings for a girl before...so this is very new to me. Thank you for being so patient with me and so understanding even if meant putting your feelings to the side about it at times"

"It was worth it " Dinah said in utter devotion "because this is the moment I've been waiting for more than anything"

Liv and Dinah's foreheads touched, completely forgetting the people surrounding them. It then occurred to Dinah that Liv hadn't come out yet, or defined her sexuality for that matter. And yet they were here, in public. Showing romantic affection.

"Wait...so do you know what you like now?" Dinah asked.

"Well after a lot of thought, I don't want to label myself. I just know that I love people for people, no matter the gender" Liv revealed proudly.

"And I guess coming out is out the window since you've practically kissed me in front of your SoLA muse people and we're showing no platonic feelings here in front of your parents" Dinah pointed out.

"I actually did talk to my parents tonight and they're supportive" Liv said looking back at her parents, Laura and Billy seemed be in great company with each other "they're happy that I'm happy and that's all that matters to them and it was already in my plans to be with you freely no matter the judgement"

Dinah planted a kiss on Liv's forehead "There really is nothing else to wait for isn't there?"

"Not a thing" Liv said pecking Dinah's lips softly "now let's go sit down. I think Loretta has something to say"

"Ladies and gentlemen, every year we present an award for our most promising cotillionaire. Not only has this young lady volunteered over 100 hours, she also started a podcast to bring attention to social justice issues, and doing this while attending high school. Olivia Baker, would you come up here, please?"

Olivia got up and headed towards the stage as everyone applauded her, Dinah had never felt prouder of Liv, she had spent most of the last few months trying to figure out who she was without attaching herself to what she was known for, Dinah believed in this chapter of Liv's life, she knew who she was, and she reclaimed her power.

"it's nice to have an award in our house that isn't a football trophy or a sobriety chip. When I first joined SoLA Muse, I was lost. I thought it was a club for women who liked to wear white and do brunch. But my brilliant mother told me to give them a chance."

"And I'm so happy that she did because I soon realized that these were women of substance, women of action. They inspired me and helped me find my purpose. And I couldn't be prouder to be one of them. And, luckily, I also like wearing white and doing brunch"

The crowd chuckled.

"Thank you"

The crowd applauded as Liv left the stage, she first greeted her parents. Who showered her with love and stated how proud she was of her. She then walked to Jordan, doing their handshake. Spencer who had given her a kiss on the cheek and then she walked up to Dinah, giving her a short yet, loving kiss before letting go.

"Congratulations babe" Dinah said proudly.

"Thanks"

"So I was right"

Dinah turned watching as Asher had a bouquet of flowers in his hands, to say she had gotten pissed off was an understatement, she watched the look on Asher's face disappointed at the sight he saw, but Dinah didn't let go Liv's hands that were firmly interlaced with hers.

"Asher what are you doing here?" Liv asked him sternly.

"I came to win you back, but it looks like someone was excited to steal my spot"

"I didn't steal anything from you Asher, I've rightfully earned my place" Dinah said, she refused to let Asher ruin an important night for Liv "and if you're going to cause a scene, then you need to leave"

"You're just a phase to her you know that right? Once she realizes what she's missing, she'll come back to me, promise"

"Asher we're done" Liv said, meaning every word "there's no you and me, and there's no future for us, and Dinah is no phase Asher, she's actually someone I want to be with"

Anger consumed Asher's face seeing Liv press a kiss on Dinah's cheek "Now unless you're here to congratulate or apologize to my girlfriend for being an ass, then you need to leave"

Hearing the world girlfriend had made Dinah's heart launch.

"it's time for you to go Ash" Jordan said helping him find his way out, everyone seemed at ease now.

"Meet me in the bathroom in five" Liv whispered to Dinah before trudging through the doors heading towards the bathroom.

Dinah felt a chill down her spine, and waited exactly five minutes like Liv wanted her too. She looked around seeing how preoccupied everyone was, and walked off heading towards the bathroom, once she opened the doors her back was instantly thrown against the wall, being attacked with kisses along her neckline.

Dinah didn't get the chance to form a coherent thought until Liv pressed her lips against Dinah's aggressively, her curly haired girlfriend cupping her jaw in her hand and their kisses becoming sensual and loving.

"What was that for?" Dinah said breathed out once Liv detached her lips from hers.

"What you did back there...was undeniably sexy. I can't kiss you the way I wanted to in front of our parents " Dinah looked into Liv's eyes, darkening as it was filled with lust "I can't believe you're all mine, that I get to call you mine"

Dinah couldn't make her smile anymore wider than it had been tonight, hearing Liv saying these things to her still didn't feel real. The girl of her dreams standing right in front of her. Being able to touch her. And kiss her. And call her girlfriend. Hers. It had felt too good to be true.

"I feel like I'm dreaming" Dinah uttered.

"Well believe it babygirl, because this is real" Liv says, peppering kisses all over Dinah jawline again "All of it"

"As much as I'm enjoying this, I want to wait until we get home. Because this puffy ass dress is all in the way of me touching you the way I want to"

Liv giggled, their noses touching "Okay, but you're making it hard with this dress you have on"

"It won't be on for long"

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

Dinah, Spencer and Liv were currently heading towards the exit, the trio engaging in a corny conversation, the night had went on beautifully, Dinah finally got the girl and now she couldn't wait to spend more quality time with Liv as their first night as a couple. Dinah heard her phone ring, causing her to come to a stop. 

"I'll meet you guys outside, just have to take this" Dinah said gesturing to her phone, Spencer and Liv nodded.

"You look beautiful tonight Dinah"

Dinah felt a chill down her spine as she heard Kai's voice on the phone, she gulped feeling the fear.

"Thank you" Dinah said trying not to sound like she had felt fear "Our next hangout isn't until next week"

"You don't have to worry about that anymore Dinah, because our deal is off"

Dinah felt herself beginning to panic, but she couldn't show it "What are you talking about? What about Coop? What about the people I care about? You said no one had to get hurt if I agreed, so what now you're back peddling?"

"I can't let what happened go unnoticed Dinah, it's a punk move"

Dinah could feel herself nearly shaking hearing as she was enraged, she had lied to everyone she cared about, sacrificing her relationships and for what? For Kai to go back on his word anyways? For the outcome she hoped wouldn't happen, happened?

Then it had hit Dinah, a bad feeling twisting her gut like a knife. Kai wouldn't call her phone to tell her this for the hell of it. No...something was off.

Terribly off.

"You son of a bitch"

Dinah hung up and threw her heels off and ran towards the entrance of the building, she had hoped that she wasn't too late to warn Spencer and Liv, but by the time she had the chance to get down the steps to shout out their names.

Gunshots rang. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 465 43
- In which Spencer's one condition to going to Beverly was that his sister gets to tag along with him - Jordan Baker, Darnell Hayes and Asher Adams...
19.2K 682 15
Olivia Baker, hopeless romantic and growing artist, makes the move to Los Angeles to pursue her dream as a painter. Along the way, she attempts to bo...
1.6K 49 29
Dinah Jane returns to Beverly Hills with the hopes of things to be back to normal, but things aren't what she expected to be. Olivia Baker x OC! (gx...