CHAPTER 17

So this chapter might get a little spicy...it's about time. 

Flashback a week after the shooting

Emptiness was the only thing Dinah could feel. 

No happiness, not even sadness. She couldn't even cry even though she truly wanted to. 

Just emptiness. 

It had been a week since Dinah had been released from the hospital, part of her was glad that she didn't have to stay there for too long. She was tired seeing the nurses, the terrible ass food, and the visitors. But the other part of her wanted to go back there, simply because she just couldn't deal with her sister and her mother hovering over her as if any moment she would break. 

It was overbearing, overwhelming most of all. There was moments Dinah wanted to scream, but she knew it would inflict pain, because everyone just wanted to make sure she was okay. 

But Dinah was becoming real sick of being asked about how she felt, it was becoming exhausting having to constantly talk about how she feels all the time.  

She went outside for a walk, the fresh air hitting her lungs. It had felt like eternity since she'd last been outside, most of the time she found it to be a task because her mother couldn't bare to leave Dinah alone, but by luck, Giselle had to decided to step out and do some errands, leaving Dinah to have some kind of freedom. 

She was walking around the neighborhood, wearing her favorite hoodie that Ally had given her last Christmas, she didn't know how long it's been since she started walking, but she had no intention of going back home soon and just allowed to go wherever she felt like going. 

"Dinah?"

Dinah rolled her eyes hearing the preppy voice that was too familiar to her ears, she turned to see Camila, whom had on her fitness attire and holding a water bottle in her hand, if Dinah didn't feel uncomfortable every time she looked at her ex girlfriend, she wouldn't have an issue acknowledging that she did look good. 

All that time of avoiding her former lover, had failed miserably at this moment. 

"What do you want Camila?" 

Camila raised her hands in mercy "I heard about what happened....I thought about coming to see you at the hospital but I know you're mom and Ally wouldn't be too fond about that" 

"And I wouldn't either"

"We're going to have to co exist at some point Dinah Jane, you can't hold grudges forever" 

Dinah had let out a sardonic laugh, today was truly not the day she wanted to deal with Camila and have their fair share of rehashing the fucked up past between them "We do co exist Karla, it's just better not being anywhere near you to disturb my peace, and honestly it's better off that way"