CHAPTER 19

"Liv we have class in 15" 

Liv and Dinah were currently in Liv's car in the Beverly parking lot, they were supposed to walk towards the school five minutes ago, but Liv couldn't help but makeout with Dinah in the parking lot, and although Dinah persisted on getting out the car... Liv's infectious kisses made it hard to focus. 

Their lips blazed again when Liv pulled Dinah in for another kiss, their lips moving sync. Her hands her cupping Dinah's face, if Liv continued her movements, Dinah would've had no choice but to take it to her backseat. 

"Liv" Dinah husked, Liv didn't stop kissing all over her face and her hands roaming her chest "Olivia" 

Liv then stopped, her eyes hazy and hooded, a mischievous smile hit her face "That was sexy" 

Dinah wagged her finger in protest "I see that you're trying to butter me up and that's not going to stop me from walking out of this car, we're going to class" 

"I just wanted to appreciate my gorgeous girlfriend, and no one told you to wear that outfit and look that good" Liv stated, her tempting demeanor coming into light. 

"Thank you beautiful, but we are going to be late" Dinah said, Dinah was wearing a brown jumpsuit that hugged her curves tight, and her curls nice and loose like Liv always liked it.

"We could be late" Liv said trying to lean in again, but Dinah stopped her. 

"As much I would love to continue this, academics is important" 

Liv huffed as she opened the driver's door "you just love using those honeycombs as a weapon"  

Dinah laughed at the nickname that Liv used for her eyes, the nickname had came randomly one time and since then Liv wouldn't describe them as anything else  "Not my fault you're soft when it comes to me" 

The couple walked out of the car, and disappearing into the school entrance, hand in hand. Liv wrapped her arm around Dinah, and placed a sweet kiss on her lips, for the past week the couple had been the center of attention since they've officially went Instagram official, which wasn't in their plans. But according to Liv, she had 'accidentally' posted the photo they had taken in Malibu, but Dinah knew that Liv had did it in the moment of excitement. 

Either way, Dinah was happy to be Liv's publicly, and she could tell Liv was just as happy. Probably more. 

"Look who decided to their appearance" Jordan said making his way towards the pair, a smile on his face "Seriously you two are the cutest couple ever" 

"Thank you twin brother of mine" Liv responded as they did their handshake. 

Jordan took his two fingers and pointed them at Dinah, a signal indicating that he was keeping his eyes on Dinah "I'm watching you Dinah Jane, take care of my sister"