CHAPTER 6

SILENCE

SILENCE.

That's all that could fill the walls of the Hansen household.

It was the center from the ride from Crenshaw, back to Beverly Hills.

Usually Dinah hated silence, mostly because it left her with her own thoughts, sometimes unwanted thoughts; sometimes silence had defined loneliness, she would usually have to crack a joke, or else it would drive her into complete insanity.

But tonight, silence had become her companion.  

She couldn't read Ally either. By how awfully quick the shorter girl was to switch from angry to calm, it scared the blonde entirely; Her sister never was the kind to tuck away from her feelings. So seeing Ally being so quiet. Inexpressive. Was something she wasn't used to, she was basically unreadable, something that never came to be before to Dinah. 

Now Giselle, that woman was way more harder to read.

"Are you both okay?"

Dinah looked at Ally, trying to read the girl's face "8 years ma, 8 years and he decided to pop up"

"I know baby" Giselle uttered, she looked at Dinah, watching her other daughter intently "Dinah my love....I need to hear how you're feeling right now"

"I don't know what to feel right now" Dinah shrugged, running her hands through her blonde locks.

"That's okay"

"He saw her"

"What are you talking about Ally?" Giselle furrowed her eyebrows.

"He said he saw Dinah at the reunion cookout when she went out with Spencer" Ally says.

Giselle turned her head back at Dinah bewildered by this information "Love you saw your father at the cookout?"

"I did"

"Did he try to speak to you?"

Dinah shook her head "He was watching from a distance"

"He threatened Jordan" Ally mentioned, as she walked back and forth "for simply defending us and hear this....Spencer knows seems to know who he is"

Giselle blinked, every new piece of information lashing her "What? How would Spencer know who he is?"

"It's Crenshaw" Dinah said "It's a small town and everyone knows everyone"

"At least now we know where he's been hiding all these years"

Confliction took over Giselle's face "Crenshaw?

"Did you know he was there?"

Giselle shook her head "I've been trying to contact him for years to be a father, I didn't even have a clue if he was still in California"