Epilogue

"You two done in here?" 

Dinah had walked in as Liv was adjusting Spencer's cuff links, she was matching with Liv's gold and black gown with celestial designs. She turned towards Liv's body mirror, ruffling her wild curls once more to give it a fuller affect, she turned back around seeing Spencer now ready to go. 

"You ready to go to this event champ?" Dinah asked, giving Spencer a friendly smack on his arm. 

"I'm not really looking all that forward to it, not with everything happening in Crenshaw right now" Dinah could see the unhappiness written on his face, she knew that there was nowhere the Crenshaw native would rather be then to be with his community. 

"Spence you deserve to be celebrated, especially the hell of a year you've had, your friends would want that for you" Dinah said trying to cheer him up, but knowing Spencer she knew it would only go through one ear and out the next, and the thought of not being in his hometown right now would only increase "but if you wanna bail, me and Liv will cover for you as soon as you're ready to leave" 

"Nah my moms said I need to be there, she said the same thing you did" Spencer said shaking his head "I just have to enjoy this night as much as I can" 

"That's my boy" Dinah cheered. 

"Let me head down the hall and check on J real quick" Spencer said. 

'We'll meet you guys downstairs" Liv said, Spencer then headed down the hallway, leaving the couple by themselves, Liv then walked towards her jewelry box, pulling out ring box and handing it to Dinah. She held the box as she grew nervous, looking up at Liv who gestured her to open it. 

"It's a bit early for marriage don't you think babe?" 

"I would be down on one knee if I wanted marriage love, open the box" 

Dinah opened the box carefully, and a gasp escapes her mouth seeing a moonstone ring that was rose gold plated. Dinah had remembered pointing out she wanted this specific ring one time they strolled in rodeo drive, especially because it was her birthstone although the stone wasn't humongous, it didn't matter since Dinah wasn't a diamond kind of girl anyways. 

Dinah looked at her girlfriend in adoration, speechless as she never failed to be when it came down to Liv "How long have you had this?" 

"I bought it actually the night of the final game" Liv confessed "I thought it would be the perfect gift to celebrate your victorious win, but the timing wasn't as right as I thought" 

Dinah still couldn't find the words, taking the ring out of the box and sliding it on her hand. It fitting perfectly on her finger "Is this supposed to be a promise ring or?" 

"It just a declaration of my love for you, since you're everything I ever hoped for" 

If Dinah didn't care too much about her makeup, she wouldn't be scared to shed a tear right now "Have I told you how much I love you?"