CHAPTER 2

"DON'T be nervous Dinah, everyone's going to love you" 

Dinah followed Layla's lead as they walked towards the table where her group of friends were seated. Her eyes first captures Spencer, relieved that he was here, as he seemed indulged in conversation with the people surrounding him. 

"Guys" Layla said grabbing Dinah's hand as they walked towards the table, grabbing everyone's attention "This is Dinah and she's the new girl" 

"JJ" The blonde guy came up to her shaking her hand, it had only been a few seconds and she could see that the guy was crushing on her already, she hears Layla's friends snickering behind him, laughing at his attempts "It's not that often we see beautiful women come through Beverly"

"Nice to meet you JJ" Dinah said back, detaching her hand away from him, she turned to see another guy approach her, he was the same complexion as Layla, but with a short cut and a nice build like JJ.  

"The name is Jordan, and don't mind this doofus" He said introducing himself, shaking Dinah's hand "it's nice to see a fresh face in Beverly" 

"Nice to meet you Jordan" 

"Asher" The other Caucasian boy saluted at her, Dinah doing the same back. 

"Olivia should be here but she's running a bit late" Layla uttered to her. 

Dinah just nodded and sat at the table, she easily found herself in a conversation with Jordan and Spencer, especially about football. The QB was impressed with Dinah's knowledge of the sport, but little did the boys know that football was popular in her family, and she's been to a handful of games due her cousins playing the sport. 

Not mention she had one hell of an arm. 

"It's sad that you missed out on our last game" Jordan said "We're state champions in case you didn't know" Jordan flashed his ring, as if it was his pride and joy. Spencer on the other hand rolled his eyes at his friend, seeming to be the one with the most humility out of the two. 

"It looks like your trying to impress her Jordan but your working at it too hard" Asher joked.

 "She's a football fan and she watches the games, I like her already" Jordan said, making Dinah chuckle. 

"We're trying to be her friend not scare her off" Layla said.

"So Dinah" JJ came around the corner, leaning in against the table and looking at Dinah "Do you have a boyfriend?" 

Layla choked on her water, with Spencer patting her back. Jordan and Asher had both glared at him, evidently annoyed with him, and Dinah let out a snort as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. She would've hated to busted JJ's bubble this early, but in this moment she had to.