On the other world (Human mal...

Von Furia512

JcJenson really screw this up - we can't argue with that. Now they try to cover their sins by... selling the... Mehr

How it started ?
Razumihin's magical journey
Refusing Reality
Through the smoke of progress
Change your world (Part 1)
Change your world (Part 2)
Cure the wound !
Nights like these...
Behind the closed doors...
Date-ing Protocols
V-itality core changes
The geyser and the tears (End of Part 1)
Lazure Bathing
A glimpse of the Past (Beginning of Part 2 )
More about us
The Exile
Re-connections
Christmas Special (Non-canonical)
The Storm (Part 1)
The Storm (Part 2)
C.A.T.S. (Calm After The Storm)
Three black cones
The Prom (Part 1)
The Prom (Part 2) (End of Part 2)
The Pulse (Beggining of Part 3)
Temporary Jurisdiction (Part 1)
Temporary Jurisdiction (Part 2)
Inside Episode
Awake and confused
The Confession
Take a breather !
The Date (Part 1)
The Date (Part 2)
Results and Preparation
Lodge, Cassette and Marmite
Dealing with one's mind... (Beginning of Part 4)
Here comes the General...
The in-brand forgetfulness
The journey to the middle (Part 1)
The journey to the middle (Part 2)
The journey to the middle (Part 3)
Approaching the unknown
Ex Cathedra
How it ended ?

Out-loved (End of Part 3)

1.3K 21 6
Von Furia512

Half a second later

Devastated radio station.

CASIMIR POV

I loaded my gun and pointed it at that DOLL fucker.

CZ : Not a step closer !

This woman ? Just smiled with some weird form of lust that I couldn't put a finger on.

UZI : It's you again ! What do you want ?!

DOLL : Ne volnuytes', ya prishel syuda s mirom... Khotya ya by ne vozrazhal, yesli by menya kto-nibud' obidel... (Don't worry, I came here in peace... Tho I wouldn't mind if somebody would hurt me...)

I kept pointing my gun at her.

CZ : Yeah, I bet you would !

UZI : What do you want ?!

DOLL : YA prishel... predupredit' tebya. (I came... to warn you.)

Our eyes widened.

---

FLORIAN POV

I, I, I... That can't be true ! Can it ?

She took slow steps towards me, as I inspected her cautiously. My body was stiff, as if hitted by some kind of vehicle. I couldn't... I can't comprehend. It can't be true !

J : Who are you ?!

J changed her hand into a machine gun and pointed it at her. I gently lowered it as she approached.

J : W-what's goin on ?!

FDL : J, Clad... Leave us alone.

CLAD : Ha, Like it would-

J picked Clad by the hand and threw him through the window. Room became significantly colder, but I don't mind...

J : I'll be... fighting outside if you need me...

J left through the window, giving me beforehand a single, chaste kiss on the cheek.

HEN : Oh, your new girlfriend ? She looks cute.

FDL : You were dead for many years ?! What was I supposed to do ?

HEN : Well, that's true... But I'm here now. I was... reborn.

She put her hand on my cheek, caressing it tenderly.

HEN : I'm sorry for the wait... I, I shouldn't have left you... That day...

FDL : That damned day...

HEN : I was hurt, but you were hurt, too ! I, I...

She teared up a little.

HEN : Let's get back together !

I pulled out my gun and pointed it to her head.

HEN : E-eh ?!

FDL : Quit your bullshit ! It's one of JcJensen's tricks, isn't it ! To think that old fart would go that far...

Smile on her face disappeared completely.

HEN : ...What if I am ? My father gave me a new chance, and yet you have an audacity to refuse your own fiancee ?!

FDL : My fiance was killed a couple years ago ! You have no control over me, imposter !

On the face of Henrietta, a burning rage could be seen.

HEN : It's that bitch, isn't she ? She stole you from me !

I reloaded the gun.

FDL : Don't flatter yourself. I am a free man.

HEN : Grr...

She turned around and stormed towards the door.

HEN : I will get you back ! Next time, I won't hesitate !

After opening the door and standing at the balcony, her eyes quickly met mine.

HEN : Love you, sweety !

And... she was gone, vanished in the smoke.

I fell on the ground and breathed deeply. A couple of tears appeared on my face. I am tired... so tired...

Some steps could be heard. A person was standing over me, covering the light outside. She hugged me the moment she spotted me.

J : Florian... I'm sorry, I shouldn't go...

FDL : It's alright... I just want to go... go home.

J : Oh, yeah, sure !

She carried me through the open door.

J : Let's go home...

I know something is coming... But where to start to fix this mess ?

---

CASIMIR POV

CZ : Warn us ?! From what ?!

UZI : Why would we trust you ?

DOLL : YA ne tvoy vrag. Chto-to priblizhayetsya... (I am not your enemy. Something is coming...)

CZ : Something... mean what ?

DOLL : Prover'te sami. (Check for yourself)

All the lights in the room suddenly turned on. A message could be seen on the previously-mentioned computer screen.

CZ : Uzi... check the message.

Uzi : On it !

CZ : And you, Doll...

She eyed me full of hope.

CZ : Eh, let's get this over it... BIJ BOLSZEWIKA ! (Punch the Bolshevik !)

Shooting sounds could be heard. That's all I am saying.

---

Half an hour later.

FLORIAN POV

I was sitting next to one of the bus' wheels, trying to calm down after my previous encounter with... her. I almost fell asleep, even though I shouldn't. My mind was hazed and blurry. I can imagine two certain individuals in my brain are having a panic attack. J was next to me, clinging to my side as if her separation from me would be her doom. V and N joined us a while later – nothing useful could be found, but... I guess we reached the climax of this day.

Two minutes had passed and Rodia and Razzie came back, both covered in some black substance.

Razzie seemed even more traumatized than I was.

RZM : ...

FDL : ...we'll talk once all of this is over.

Another moment later... Casimir and Uzi emerged, both covered in oil.

Uzi seemed even more traumatized than Razzie was.

UZI : ...Fuck...

CZ : We got news...

FDL : From the tone of your voice – something important. Speak up then...

J gave me a concerned look.

CZ : Well, to keep things short...

....there's something underneath.

---

END OF PART 3

---

Hello guys !

It's finally the end of this part. What a journey, huh ?

I've noticed my chapters are getting shorter and shorter, and I'm kinda worried about that (and of quality of them). Maybe I lack motivation or something... Anyway, we ran out of official content and I NEED a break from this, especially with my Cambridge English Exam coming,so... Yeah, break time.

I may start writing something else in the meantime - but I'm not good at starting something else, as you propably know. I'll think about it.

Thank you for your continuous support and... well, good luck with anything you're doing !

-Furia512

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.7K 240 11
Hi, if your reading this then this story is discontinued... But I am making a remake of it, so go check that out! I'm to lazy to come up with a descr...
70K 1K 29
After he threw himself off the Nemisis when he sustained a fatal injury, Shockwave awakens in a new body on a new planet but he isn't alone. He makes...
17.7K 493 9
N is out searching for worker colonies one night and is accidentally infected with a strange software called "LOVE.EXE". Ever since that night, thing...
44.2K 819 28
Every 50'000 years they annihilate every form of life. Copper 9 was once a great project for humanity. It was funded by the company Jc Jenson In Spac...