Stay With Me Forever

By happyreaderNish776

Ashley Sanders is a divorcee who is trying to make a life for herself and her teenage son while trying to kee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 29

1.5K 79 13
By happyreaderNish776

His eyes had darkened as they drank in every single inch of my body that was visible to his eyes. I felt very self-conscious, but I remained still. I wanted this, I needed it.

For years, I had hated my body because of one man. I had just felt like a piece of meet when I was with David, and after that, like a piece of log. I had felt dead for years.

Oliver had been awakening my womanhood, and I loved how he made me feel. About him and about myself. So when his dark gaze had filled with desire by just looking at me, it helped me boost a little bit of my confidence.

By now, I was feeling drunk on desire, and I wanted to see how much I could affect him.

With trembling fingers, I reached behind me and unhooked my bra letting it slide off my shoulders and fall on the floor next to my dress and watched nervously as his eyes slowly lifted to my breasts which instantly perked up as it felt his hot gaze on it.

"You're so beautiful, you know that." He said in a hoarse voice, filling me with wonder, and then he finally closed the gap between us.
.........

"Babe, you ok?" Oliver asked.

Silence.

"Ashley." He said, a little louder this time.

"Huh?" I asked, snapping out of my reverie and looking at him.

It was evening now, and we were in his car, on our way back from work. We had been silent the whole ride, lost in our own world - at least I had been.

"You ok?" He asked me sweetly, making me blush.

"Mmmhmm," I mumbled, distracted again, but this time with the real him.

I'm not going to lie, I had been daydreaming about him before. He was right here, but I was thinking of this afternoon. I was thinking of all the things he did to me when I finally dropped my clothes and stood there naked in front of him except for my panties.

I was thinking of all the positions and places we did it in. The desk, sofa, even up against the glass window behind his desk. I blushed some more thinking how I was pressed up against it as he fucked me from behind. Anyone could have seen us from outside! Not that there were any buildings that were facing us. But still, it's possible.

My eyes strayed to his strong arms that had been carrying me while he was buried deep inside me. And those long slim fingers that had explored every inch of me. I bit my lip, my fingers curling on the skirt of my dress, clutching it tight as my mind wondered back to those feelings it was capable of evoking inside of me.

He had told me I was beautiful, and that had surprised me a lot. I had never felt I was beautiful. Especially around the glittery socialites that had paraded around in the endless parties that I had had to attend back when I was married and I especially couldn't imagine this godlike male sitting next to me could ever think I was beautiful, but not only did he say it, he had made me feel it with the way he had worshiped my body this afternoon.

"Babe, can you stop looking at me, please?" He requested.

"Why?" I asked, snapping out of my thoughts, feeling hurt. Then, I blushed as I heard myself. I lowered my gaze, immediately feeling embarrassed.

"Hey," he said, reaching over to lift my chin and make me meet his eyes for a second before he returned his gaze to the road.

"Don't get me wrong, I love the way you look at me. It's just that it gets me distracted. I don't mind the distraction while I'm at work, but I don't want to cause a pile up on the road, that's all." He said, giving me a crooked grin, making me blush all over again.

"Haven't you had enough?" I asked him quietly as I lowered my head again, hiding my blush as I referred to the multiple times he had had me today.

"I don't think so. Not when it's you. Why? Have you had enough?" He asked in a serious voice.

My eyes widened, and goosebumps erupted on my arms at just the  prospect of being able to be in his arms again. Nope, not even close, I thought as I rubbed at my arms.

He took my hand, making me stop and follow his movements. He placed a kiss on the tip of my fingers before he placed our entwined hands on his lap. His gesture felt so intimate. It made my heart melt, making me smile.

Not getting an answer from me, he glanced my way, raising a brow questioningly. I shook my head quickly as I blushed profusely.

"Good." He stated as he went back to concentrating on his driving while still holding my hand with his free one.

......

It's been a week now to our secret little affair, and I must say it felt wonderful.

Oliver was sweet, charming, and romantic. He has surprised me with random small gifts, like a gold necklace with a heart-shaped pendant on it or a box of chocolates or flowers...once he even brought me a huge set of underwear making me turn beetroot red as I saw them.

He said that it's because he kept tearing all my underwear. He didn't want me to run out of them, and he certainly didn't want me to end up going out without them.

He said my pussy was for his eyes only, and he wasn't taking the chance of it being under the perverted radar of a guy in the office or one of his guards. I was left speechless in shock.

But I had still stopped wearing them when I slept. I slept in shorts, and my oh so very, very sexy boyfriend surprised me in bed several times in the middle of the night, where he creeps into my bed and wakes me up. Sometimes, with a kiss on my shoulder or by sucking my nipples.

Sometimes I have woken up when he covers my mouth with his hand to muffle my scream right before I come where I realise I'm not dreaming, that I am in fact in his mouth coming inside it, and I loved it. So, the fewer barriers, the better. God, I've become so dirty.

But it's not all rainbows and candy. Keeping our relationship a secret sucked. We had to try so hard not to do or say something affectionate in front of people, and our time together was so limited that I still feel so distant from Oliver sometimes.

I knew too little about him. I didn't know if he wasn't sharing things about himself on purpose or its simply because we couldn't spend quality time together. I always fall asleep right after we have sex so we never got to talk much, and he never slept next to me.

We were missing out on so many experiences that could bring us closer. I would love to sleep and then wake up in his arms.

I want to see him. His sleepy eyes as they opened and saw me first thing in the morning. I would love to cuddle up in bed with him, just enjoying the feel of each other until we had to get up and get ready for the day. I would love to go out on romantic dates with him and spend hours just talking.

There's so many things I would love to do with him, but I'm the one who's not ready to let the cat out of the bag yet, so how can I complain. So I am actually really very happy. I feel like I'm in heaven, I thought dreamily.

"Mom?" Said Liam.

"Mmm?" I asked, with my mind still on the man missing from the dining table tonight.

It was Friday night, and Liam and I were having our dinner alone tonight. I was missing Oliver a lot. He hadn't come to the office today, and he is now missing dinner with us as well, which happens only rarely, so by now, I felt like a love sick puppy desperate to see him again.

"Mom!" Liam said a bit impatiently, this time making me look up at him from the plate of food I was pretending to eat while keeping one eye on the door to the dining room.

Seeing his annoyed expression, I finally cleared my head and turned my attention completely to him, giving him a guilty look.

"Sorry honey, I was a bit preoccupied just now. Were you saying something?"

"No, I was watching you." He said with his eyes narrowed.

"Why, you should be watching your food and eating it." I told him sternly.

"Like you are?" He asked, pointedly looking at my still full plate.

"Umm.. I..," I stammered as I have been caught now. "I'm not that hungry, that's all." I finished.

"Sure, mom." He said, rolling his eyes. "You're not hungry. And that door is much more entertaining than your son, who has been sitting here for half an hour with you." He said, nodding towards the door I had been keeping an eye on.

"What are you talking about? I'm not waiting for anyone." I replied very primly, hiding my panic.

Oh my God! Was I being so obvious in front of my son? Your behavior is unacceptable, Ashley. You're so careless and being too self-involved and completely negligent of your son and..

"I didn't say you were waiting for someone, mom." He replied in a quiet tone, his eyes glinting with mischief.

Oh fudge, didn't he?

Just then, that door opened, and in walked Oliver saying, "Sorry I'm late, are you guys already finished?" 

Double fudge, I thought as I stared wide-eyed at my son.

_______________________________________

Hello guys. Here's this week's update. Hope you like it 😀

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Thank you 🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.3K 26
Cole agreed to a marriage five years ago to make his mother and her best friend happy. But it hasn't been the easiest of times being married to a wom...
1.3M 45.3K 46
Ace Valentino is a cold businessman, always having a strong and scary aura surrounding him, which never scared Ava Kace, his best friend. Despite liv...
3.4M 94.9K 67
"Stay away from me I'm not the man for you understand" how did this change to this "I can't live without her", read to figure out this one of a kind...
775K 42.8K 87
Shorter chapters so don't let the amount of chapters keep you from starting this story. ⚠️ Mature Content 🍑 Rated # 2 in Sexy February 2019 🍆 R...