T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ƭwιɴs |𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔�...

Oleh ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

46

926 59 94
Oleh ggukie_69

A U T H O R

'Why can't I see the last episode?! I am the one who you drew!' Jungkook huffed.

'Because it is supposed to be released for the VIPs after 1 week and for the commoners after 3 weeks. Wait patiently okay?' Y/N didn't give him any more attention and played with Yeontan.

'Y/N, I think Jung Hyun is calling you.' Jimin said as he gave Y/N her phone.

Y/N nodded and took the phone.

'Oppa?'

'Happy birthday princess!!' Aww, Thank you!'

[Pretend it's September 1st even though I just wished Jimin's birthday in the last chapter 😂 but that was a real one and this one is for the story development-]

'How many times have you already wished me?' Y/N broke into a huge smile.

'As much as you smile this bright, I will call you every minute and wish you for those lost years.' Y/N looked around surprisingly and saw Namjoon smiling, showing dimples as he located his phone's camera directly toward her.

'Are you on a video call with Namjoon oppa too?!?!'

'Haha, yes. Your noona is doing FaceTime with him. Well the reason we called was that Ara has got leave for today. We are coming to their dorm soon.'

'That's great!'

'No wish for me?' Jungkook showed his face behind Y/N.

'No. I have already wished you. Now go away shooo!'

'Ugh.' Jungkook sulked.

When the call ended, Y/N went to Jungkook's room and cuddled with the sulking bunny.

'Don't be upset okay? They were just kidding.'

'I am not. Because I have you here.' Jungkook grinned, locked her in his arms, and started to tickle her.

'Aaa--ahahahahahaha!!!s-stohahahhaha!!!Stoppphahahahaha!'

Jungkook was laughing too because he felt tickled as well. Yet he tickled her for a while.

When he stopped, Y/N smacked his head.

'Why are we attached physically and mentally to each other?! I can't even slap you or kick or butt unless I want myself to get hurt as well.' Y/N groaned.

'Don't say like that. Because of this thing, we were able to find each other.' Jungkook said seriously.

'That's true.' Y/N admitted.

They fell silent as they started to think about their life before the twins got reunited.

Y/N's hurt aches to even think about that life, a life with no parents, Jungkook, Jung Hyun, Hyejin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoshi.

She can't even imagine that life. She shook her head and sat up.

'Oppa, I want to visit omma and appa today.'

'You will meet them today. They will be coming here during lunchtime.'

'No, I mean the other two persons. I haven't visited their graves for two years.'

Silent fell to the room again. Only the chaos from outside//the other members' voices were coming inside.

Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded.

'Okay. When do you want to go?'

'I will go when Jung Hyun oppa comes. I will take Ara with me. You can stay here. I will be fine by myself.' Y/N said and stood up from the bed.

She walked to the cupboard and took out an outfit to wear outside. Since it was pretty chilly, she also took out a white coat.

Jungkook observed her and stood up as well.

'I happened to be going that way for some work today too. I will drop you.'

Y/N stopped for a second, smiled, and nodded.

A brother will make excuses but never leave his sister to visit the graveyard of her parents//foster parents alone.

Y/N knew it but didn't mention anything. Jungkook also dressed up.

When the twins came out, they saw the chaotic faces of the members. Jin was trying to make a cake with the help of Yoongi.

Both of them never baked but cooked many dishes. So they gave their 100++++++ percent to make the cake eatable.

Hoseok was also helping them.

Jungkook got a text from Jung Hyun that they had come. Jungkook has already informed his brother about the change of the events and told him to text him when they come.

So that Jungkook and Y/N can go down and take Ara directly from downstairs.

'We will step out for a while. Good luck with your cake.' Y/N grinned.

'You! You ungrateful childbdoejrowhfwlbfow!!!!!!' Jin started to rap. [This is not a keyboard mistake to let you know that he has started his famous rap]
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Then text me when you are finished. My work over here isn't that long.'

Y/N nodded as she and Ara started to walk towards their parents' graveyard.

Jungkook had already parked the car and walked behind them while hiding himself.

'Onnie, why are we here today? I thought we were going to celebrate your birthday?' Ara asked.

Before these three years, Ara has always celebrated Y/N's birthday on 2nd September as well as Y/N. So it may be a little weird to change the date and celebrate early which is not early but the actual date.

Yet Ara knew today was Y/N's and Jungkook's birthday.

'Because it's been a while since I visited them. Have you ever come here?'

Ara shook her head.

'No. I was scared alone.'

Y/N felt guilty. Ara has never been able to visit her parents' graveyard. She knew why. Y/N's parents may have tried to take her here but she didn't want to come here with them. They and Ara's parents' relationship was enemies.

Y/N gave herself a pat on her shoulder because she was proud to bring Ara here.

'I will be taking you here from now on okay? Just tell me whenever you want to come.'

Ara nodded.

The duo//trio finally came to the graveyard and sat on the clean grass.

Y/N put the freshly brought flowers in each of their graveyards and sat down again beside Ara.

'I am sorry for visiting you too late.' Y/N said softly.

Ara glanced at Y/N and nodded.

'I am sorry too appa omma...' Ara said.

'So many things have happened after you left. I went to Japan, and became a doctor! Haha! Can you believe it?! I became a doctor straight from a makeup artist. I guess I had the potential of being a doctor.' Y/N laughed slowly.

She looked up and sighed.

'Finally, all the obstacles in my life have been removed. I am free now and am living a happy life. I promise to do the same with Ara. I will give her the best environment to live and study to establish herself.'

Jungkook listened to Y/N as he sat a little away from them, hiding his body with a tombstone.

'Just so you know, I never blamed you for taking me away from my family...I mean- okay I am still angry about that but I don't blame you. You had no choice.'

Y/N sighed. She didn't speak after that.

Jungkook also stayed silent.

Ara cried for a while as Y/N comforted her before they stood up to leave.

'Oppa let's go.' Y/N said as she took Ara's hand and started to walk.

Jungkook nodded and started to walk but stopped harshly when he proceeded with what she said.

'I knew it from the beginning.' Y/N replied to his silent question.

Jungkook was more shocked.

He looked at her figure walking ahead.

'Does our bond allow us to read the minds of each other?!' He thought.

'I don't read minds~' Y/N could probably guess what her twin was thinking and fortunately, it matched and made Jungkook even more surprised than before.

'Wait! How did you know that?! Why can't I read your mind?!'

'I don't read minds oppa.' Y/N laughed as the trio left the graveyard together.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!'

-poof!-

As soon as the twins entered the living room, they were surprised by the sudden wish and the noise of balloons popping one after one.

They widened their eyes to see so many people. Ara slipped away from them and joined the wishing group.

There were the members, the twins' parents, Jung Hyun, and Hyejin, Members of TXT, Enhypen, and Seventeen. Prem, Han, and the director of the series were also there. Y/N saw Sana, her friend from HYEB. And at last, she saw, Loid, Shizu, and Feng.

'Oh my god!!' The twins were astonished.

'When did you guys do these?!' Y/N asked as she hugged Feng, Loid, and Shizu. Then hugged Sana.

'We planned it one week ago.' Taehyung said proudly.

'It's lunchtime but still, let's cut the cake now!' Jimin said.

The others nodded too.

They got the twins to wear twining outfits and Sana did some makeup for the two of them.

Everyone was awed when they saw the twins. They were looking so cute.

Y/N's mother has already started to cry silently, filling the emptiness in her heart being full after seeing her three children together with her daughter-in-law with her soon-to-be grandchild.

The cake was too big. It was a floored cake with Jungkook and Y/N's faces on it. There was also the baby version pic of them on the second floor of the cake. They got Y/N's baby pictures from the albums that Ara had.

'Let's start! Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Jungkook and Y/N~ Happy birthday to you ~~~~'

-clap-clap-clap-

Y/N and Jungkook fed each other first and then fed their parents, brother, sister-in-law, and friends.

'It isn't a happy birthday unless you have these.' Shizu said and smacked the little cake on her hand to Y/N's cheek.

'Ugh!!!! You!!!!!!!' Y/N shouted.

Jin grinned and did the same thing to Jungkook.

'Hyung!!!' Jungkook shouted too.

The twins looked at each other slightly, took some cake, and started to smash everyone's faces.

'Ah! Wait! Let me take the cake away first! Otherwise, there will be nothing to give you guys later!' Jungkook's father said and took the cake away and slipped away from the chaos.

'Aish my face!' Hoshi groaned.

'Hahaha!' Yeonjun laughed and smacked cake off Beom Gyu's face.

Ni-ki and the rest of the members targeted their leader and smashed the cake on Jungwoon.

Mingyu was being bullied by his teammates.

Prem and Han as well as the director tried to slip away but were targeted by many people.

Sana, Ara, and Hyejin were expelled from this.

Jung Hyun was personally bullied by his little siblings and his whole face was mixed with white and black//vanilla and chocolate cake.

'Okay okay stop now!' Their mother said.

'Have some lunch first.'

Since there were 44 people, they ordered lunch from outside in the morning. The lunch was served at Y/N's apartment. Because the living room of the BTS was too dirty.

'Wow! You live here!' Prem was astonished.

'Haha.' Y/N laughed seeing his face.

'Y/N I am thinking of moving here.' Shizu said.

Y/N looked at her surprised.

'Why?!'

'Because I am lonely there.' Shizu said.

'But you are from there. You have Loid, and Feng there. Your house is there.'

'But I like Korea. Besides, there is you and Yoongi oppa too.' Shizu blushed.

Y/N felt that she was hallucinating.

'WHAT THE FUCK?!?!' When she realized what Shizu just said and shouted.

'What happened?' Hoshi asked confusedly.

'Nothing!'

Y/N took Shizu to the balcony and closed the door.

'I thought you liked Hoshi oppa?' Y/N asked.

'He is someone I admire not like! I don't like him that way!'

'Then what about Yoongi oppa?'

'I-I.....I like him that way....'

'And how did you know?' Y/N asked as she narrowed her eyes.

'Just look at him! He is so handsome, lovable, cute, and at the same time cold as hot! He behaves like those fictional characters and lovers his friends and close people. He is manly and he is just fine too! He-'

'Okay okay I got that you like him so you can stop now-'

Y/N who has cut off Shizu was opening the door to leave and also stopped talking in the middle when she saw Yoongi standing right in front of them.

Shizu gasped when she saw Yoongi looking at her for a second then looking away.

They wanted to deny it but they knew Yoongi had heard everything.

'U-uhh, your mom is calling you.' Yoongi said.

Y/N nodded quickly as she ran away fast so that she could escape from this awkward situation.

Yoongi stood still and looked at Shizu who was looking too nervous. He sighed and tried to find a topic to talk with her to ease the atmosphere.
.
.
.
.
'Oi! Where are you running?' Feng grabbed Y/N's collar before she could slip on the carpet.

'Gah! Thank you! I was about to kiss the floor!' Y/N huffed.

'What happened?' Hoshi asked.

'You know about Shizu?' Y/N looked at Loid.

'About what?' Loid asked.

'About her wanting to stay here for her crush?'

'Yoongi hyung? Yes.' Y/N smacked Loid's head.

'When you had a girlfriend, Shizu knew first, and when she likes someone truly you know first! Then what am I in this trio group?!' Y/N sighed.

'Calm down calm down my daughter ~' Hoshi tried to calm down Y/N.

Y/N glared at Hoshi. Hoshi laughed, as he imitated Hoseok's famous line again.

'But she told you now, right? That time how can she talk these things on the phone? What if hyung heard it?' Loid asked.

'He has already heard!' Y/N said.

'The fuck?!' Feng was surprised.
.
.
.
.
Finally, after finishing the never-ending bickering, Y/N helped her mother serve the lunch and talked with TXT and Enhypen members for some time, and then Seventeen members.

Then it was time for photos.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y/N looked at the photos which were decorated on the album. There were so many photos. Most of them were of Y/N and Jungkook.

Then The Jeon family with Ara. Then the Jeon family without Hyejin and Ara. Then the twins took photos with TXT, Seventeen, Enhypen, and BTS members. Then they took photos with Y/N's friends and Sana. At last, they took photos with Prem.

Y/N felt that it was just yesterday when she took the photos. But it has been 7 years since that day.

'Ahh!!! Aunt look Jihye is bothering me!'

Y/N looked at her little nephew, Jaekyung who was whining and looking at his sister.

She took him on her lap and pinched his nose.

'She is your little sister. She just wants your attention.'

'No, she is actually bothering you. Little sisters are like that.'

They heard Jungkook's voice from behind.

'Uncle!' Jaekyung rushed towards Jungkook but halted when he saw Jihye in Jungkook's arms.

'Betrayal!!' Jaehyuk whined and sat on Y/N's lap again.

'Remind me again why am I babysitting four kids again?' Shizu sighed as she looked at Jungkook and Y/N's as well as Jihye and Jaekyung's silly fighting.

'Because you have to get used to it babe. So that you won't have trouble when we have our own one in the future.'

Shizu shivered when she heard the deep voice of her 6 year's boyfriend and fiancé Yoongi and tried to focus in front of her.

Y/N laughed as she closed the album.

'Why did all four of you have to be born on September 1st?!' Hoshi groaned.

'Why?' Y/N asked.

'Because I can't eat four times but one time for all four of you!' Hoshi accused and ate the last piece of cake.

Y/N and Jungkook laughed at the remark. Their niece and nephew were born on September 1st miraculously.

7 years ago, Jaekyung was born right after the twins celebrated their birthday party making it a chaotic night. 43 people were waiting outside the OT which was a history for the hospital...

And then 5 years ago, Jihye somehow followed the twin and her brother's path and was born right before midnight.

'Time passes away too fast.' Jungkook said and laid his head on Y/N's shoulder.

'Yeah true.' Y/N said.

'But still, your nagging is still there.'

'As if you are a saint!'

Soon the twins started the never-ending bickering again.
.
.
.
.
When Jungkook came back after showering, he saw Y/N emerge in some thoughts. The party was over. Everyone left. They were about to sleep.

'What are you thinking?' Jungkook asked.

'Nothing. Just thinking of the title for my new webtoon.'

'Oh, have you decided yet?'

'Mm... I have been thinking of naming it.....THE JEON TWINS.......' Y/N said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The official end of THE JEON TWINS book-02
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay I am not crying but crying!! ToT

I never imagined I will be able to finish this book within 1 year. I started this book-02 on 30 December 2022 and finished 20 October 2023. I don't know when I will upload this. Maybe one day later.

The first book was released on 2021. It took 3 years to finish this story.

Even though the chapter of the twins// Y/N and Jungkook has ended here, there will be more new stories in the future.

Special thanks to hahahaizzmeee again because why not? Haha!

And thanks to my lovely peoples
Be_The_Star
AV_Fanfiction
@lazyminarmy7
@kooktaeminyn
For supporting and motivating me through your comments and votes.

I hope you guys won't turn away after seeing the ending of this book and wait for 1 week to release new book which I have been preparing for one month. I have prepared three books in total. Well, I will inform about them on the next chapter which will only have the informations.

And I hope that you will support me till the end of my journey as a writer ❤️

The last but not the least, I hope you enjoyed reading The Jeon Twins Book-01 and Book-02. See you again with new books....

Words counted: 3032

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.5M 212K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
34.4K 3K 57
'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that I was watching the World Cup of 2022...
3.6K 273 34
Y/N and her other friends, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok came to an Island for their summer vacation. But what will happen when things started to get hea...
7.1K 247 34
aah jungkook sir please leave me.. ----------------------------------------------- suga-what are you doing here?? ...