His Dreamless Nights | K. Bak...

By CosmicArwen

Book Two Of Red Roses! Dont Like Dont read! More

Of Panty Thieves | Anonymous
25 minutes | Izukuiz
self care 101 with katsuki bakugou | sanjariti
Take it to Our Graves | shortstack_gray
denial never felt so good | sanjariti
Of Love and Lust | Anonymous
seconds from heaven | sanjariti
supple pleasures | sanjariti
Katsukis problem | Izukuiz
Milfzuku | Izukuiz
Second Chance, New Beginnings | CrimsonRainSoughtDatAss
Cage | tiredwrites
Cotton Tail | Dollypop_lane
Can I Call You Tonight? |pr0blemadick
I'd Never Forget Your Birthday, Zuku. | Roya1Gir1
My dear sin, must you taste so sweet? | tiredwrites | Massive Trigger Warning
sins and sensations | sanjariti
pu**y to die for | dynadekuism
say it again | sanjariti
dinner for two | sanjariti
pussy on the brain | sanjariti
sweet like sin, dangerous like honey | sanjariti
Love Me Like a Forest Burns | Takiewrites
not an update, sadly

White Marks | SakuraWCream

484 4 0
By CosmicArwen

Summary:

Dekussy post-partum body worship

Katsuki is a good husband hehehehe

Izuku looked at himself in the mirror, examining and stroking crooked fingers along the sharp and jagged stretch marks that littered his thighs and stomach. The early evening light seemed to make the pale fissures glow far more intensely than he'd like. His stomach still hadn't returned to it's normal appearance, even though it had been 6 months since he had Izumi, and the skin hung off his body just enough that his once flush volleyball shorts allowed some skin to spill over.

He loved Izumi - with every fiber and breath in his body he loved that precious and gorgeous boy he and Katsuki had brought into this world - but he couldn't find it in himself to love the permanent marks that littered his body. As he twisted his torso and examined the lines littering his hips, his emerald eyes couldn't help but fill with sorrow. There was no way he could ever get used to those white and pale pink marks.

"Hey, sexy," Izuku jumped, his husband's voice breaking his thoughts. Katsuki leaned against the doorframe, tall, handsome, freshly showered and watching Izuku. The blond's gaze raked over him, a smirk spreading revealing sharp canines. "I got real fucking lucky."

Izuku gave a weak smile, his fingers dancing over the damn bumps on his legs. "I wouldn't say that," the agony he felt seeping into his voice broke that handsome smile on his husband's face. "I mean, look at these -"

"Izuku," Katsuki pushed himself off the doorframe and took residence behind his worrying husband. Izuku watched the mirrored concern on Katsuki's face trace over his legs as Izuku continued to fret over his new stripes.

"Kacchan I just... I don't like them,"

Strong arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him into the large chest. "I like them,"

Katsuki lowered his lips to the shell of Izuku's ear forcing a reluctant blush to spread across Izuku's freckled cheeks.

"What's there to like about them, they just remind me that -"

"You're the mother of my child," Katsuki pressed a kiss on the sensitive skin behind Izuku's ear. His lips trailing down the column of Izuku's neck.

"You're the love of my life," Katsuki's hands explored Izuku's torso, a single hand gripping Izuku's hip and running the soft pad of his thumb over the stretch marks. "You're beautiful and powerful," Katsuki lifted Izuku's arm and left slow, deliberate kisses between his words. The blonde's lips reaching Izuku's wrist and lacing his long, calloused finger with Izuku's bowed digits before bringing it to the soft lips.

The blond led them slowly to the bed, turning Izuku to face him and sitting at the edge of the bed. Katsuki placed Izuku's hands on his shoulders. The blond's hands traveled up Izuku's arms - gently pressing into every scar as they made their way up - and slowly dragged them over Izuku's torso until they rested at Izuku's upper thighs and rubbing over every mark.

"I know you don't like how your body's changed, baby, I know," Katsuki tilted his head to look up at Izuku, the burning red eyes held nothing but desire and love.

"And I know I can't change how it makes you feel, but all of this," the blond brought his lips to Izuku's exposed stomach, kissing and gripping him closer, " is why I love you and that no matter what happens I will never stop loving you."

Izuku buried his blunt nails into Katsuki's shoulders trying and failing to hold back the waterworks. He loved this man, this arrogant, loud, foul-mouthed man. He cherished him with every part of his being. He wanted to make Katsuki proud to be his husband.

"I love you, Katsuki."

"I know, nerd." Katsuki ran his large hands up and down Izuku's thighs before resting at the hem of his small shorts. "Now let me show you that you're still a fucking turn on."

Katsuki pulled Izuku's knees onto the bed, forcing the freckled legs to straddle the blond. Katsuki dragged a single hand once again over Izuku's thigh and pulled at the elastic band while the other laced through his verdant curls and pressed Izuku into the soft pink lips that had moments earlier spoke sweet words. The soft press of flesh and short breaths lit Izuku's skin on fire with every needy kiss Katsuki gave. Izuku wrapped his arms around his husband's neck, fingers lacing through the still-damp blond hair.

The impatient hand that had been kneading circles into his hip, breached the elastic band and trailed down Izuku's pelvis until it finally reached his cunt. A single finger pressed against his clit forcing a small moan to escape his lips, allowing Katsuki's tongue passage into the warm cavern.

The assault on his clit continued as Katsuki rediscovered every nook of Izuku's mouth, fighting for deeper passage. Izuku could feel the heat beginning to build in his stomach while Katsuki refused to press those working fingers into him. "Kacchan - ngh - please?"

"Patience is a virtue, princess," Katsuki kissed Izuku's chin before moving along his jaw. "Besides, you deserve to be fucked slowly."

Katsuki kissed down the length of Izuku's neck, continuing to rub and press into the green-haired man's clit. Izuku tried his best to muffle the moans leaving his swollen lips. Izumi had finally fallen asleep and he didn't want anything to interrupt this moment.

"Kacchan - ah! - my love, please," Izuku begged, wanting Katsuki's fingers to do more than tease him and deny him release. He craved more than Katsuki's fingers and being patient was nearly impossible when he smelled of shampoo and the sweet scent of baby powder.

"Beg one more time, just one more time," Katsuki kissed Izuku's collarbone, lightly nipping at the protruding bone.

Another forceful swipe against his clit and a quick "ahn!" preceded the determined man's beseechment. "Katsuki, please,"

A sharp breath left Izuku's lungs as Katsuki pressed two large fingers into Izuku's cunt. The overly sensitive satin walls clenched around the blond fingers as he desperately pumped in and out of the slicked hole.

Katsuki bit and sucked at the available skin between his own heavy breathing. Izuku knew his partner was forcing restraint on himself, taking the endeavor seriously and trying to reassure Izuku of his worth. It didn't help that, as Izuku grinded into the hand fucking him, he could feel Katsuki's dick through the clean sweatpants.

"My love-"

"Don't worry about me, 'Zuku." Katsuki thrusted his fingers harder into Izuku's cunt and scraped his finger against that sweet spot that forced stars into his eyes. "I'm happy watching my baby cum."

Izuku pushed against Katsuki, hands gripping the large shoulders and watching those skilled fingers work in and out of his dripping hole. The shorts were restricting and pulling at Izuku's skin, but the sight of his slick dripping into his underwear and soaking through to the light blue cotton of his shorts was too entrancing to stop the flow.

Katsuki was right, Izuku would soon become undone. The coil in his stomach was building and building with every thrust into him and every brush of the large thumb over his clit left his legs shaking. Katsuki's grip on the green mop of hair loosened only to replace the grip on Izuku's thighs.

For a moment Izuku's attention was brought back towards his stretch marks, the marbling against his tanned skin throwing a black cloud over the ecstasy about to unfold.

"Izuku," the stern voice drew the smaller man's attention back to his partner. "They're beautiful, you're beautiful," Katsuki kissed Izuku between his words, pulling tears into the corner of the jade pools.

The fire once again burned in Izuku's stomach as Katsuki's thumb relentlessly rubbed into his clit. Izuku's legs shivered and his mouth formed a shaky 'o' as he let his silent release soak Katsuki's fingers. The after shock of his orgasm had his walls clenching around Katsuki's fingers, the man kissing and humming into Izuku's neck.

"I - I - hnngh - I think I - I'm OK now, oh god." Izuku struggled to reassure Katsuki who's thumb continued to abuse the swollen pleasure spot.

"I think I can adore you a little more." Katsuki breathily spoke into Izuku's neck before quickly throwing the freckled man's back into the bed.

"Are you gonna fuck me, Katsuki?" Want coated every syllable that left Izuku's mouth.

"Say my name like that again and I don't think you'll be able to fucking walk, princess."

God that sounded fucking perfect.

But Katsuki had other plans. Pulling Izuku's hips over the edge of the bed, Katsuki pulled the now soaked garments off of Izuku and slowly rubbed his hands along the freckled thighs. The stripes littering Izuku's upper thighs gently touched and pressed by the loving hands sent shivers through Izuku's sensitive flesh.

Katsuki got on his knees and slowly dragged kisses up from Izuku's ankle to his knee and slowed down to give open-mouthed kisses to each and every stretch mark on Izuku's legs. Katsuki repeated this on the other leg until Izuku swore his legs were redder than when the stretch marks first started itching.

"You're perfect, Izuku. No matter what, I will cherish every single fucking part of you."

The soft words once again brought tears to Izuku's eyes.

He really was so blessed to have someone who loved him this much.

Then, without warning, Katsuki's tongue flickered over Izuku's sensitive clit, pulling a high moan from the moss-haired man. The blond knew post-orgasm was when Izuku was most vocal and he was abusing that knowledge.

Izuku gripped at Katsuki's hair as the menace swiped his tongue into Izuku's clit over and over and over. The gurgled moans and whimpers leaving Izuku's precious soft lips could surely be heard from the street, but neither cared nor wanted to stop. The hot appendage broke from the swollen clit and lapped up the slick flowing out of Izuku's cunt.

Katsuki's tongue played with the sensitive folds and pulled sweet mewls from Izuku. The jade-eyed man was once again falling off the cliff of his release, legs clenching around Katsuki's head, pulling the soft blond hair and gripping the bed cover as the intense and familiar warmth pooled at his core. Izuku let out his choked lamentation before the blond ceased his pursuit.

Izuku's legs were pried open, the blond wearing a smug grin in his face, his chin and cheeks glossy with Izuku's slick.

Izuku motioned with his hands for Katsuki to approach his face, the blond receiving several kisses and Izuku relishing the way he tasted on Katsuki's tongue.

Katsuki pressed their foreheads together, Izuku clasping his fingers around the strong and softly tanned neck, and breathily asked, "Do you feel better now, baby."

"Yes," Izuku pressed another kiss on Katsuki's lips.

"Good,"

A faint yet increasingly demanding wailing entered the room. Izumi had awakened from his slumber and definitely didn't sound happy about it. Katsuki let out a deep sigh before pressing a kiss on Izuku's forehead.

"I'll take care of him." The phrase sounded both conniving and endearing all at once.

Katsuki was definitely upset he couldn't enjoy his Half lidded, fully pleased, and reassured partner. But Izuku knew Izumi would take priority over the blond's wants any day.

Pulling him in for a final kiss, Izuku laid on the bed and admired the way the sun glowed around Katsuki's hair as he walked out of the room, the deep blue shadows of the panel blinds dancing across his husband's face - the strong, hot headed man that just took great care of him.

Izuku was happy.

He felt loved and wanted and appreciated deeper than he had ever felt before he even started dating Katsuki. And now his husband reminded him of something even more important.

Izuku looked at his legs and stomach and the pale white etching that marred his freckled flesh.

These scars were his. And he loved the story they told.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 39 6
bakudeku oneshots slow updates (at least until school ends) i wont do any smut requests closed (i rly dont think anyone will read this lol i'm mo...
15.1K 301 16
a love between yandere I don't own any pictures that's in the book
54K 1.1K 21
Bakudeku one-shot books Requests-closed These are basically prompts but if enough people like the one-shot I can go further into depth or add on to i...
14.1K 174 48
MHA/BNHA guys x reader one shots. No smut. SFW. Suggestions are welcome. Will do head cannons. Enjoy!!