say it again | sanjariti

Summary:

This is a (smutty) continuation of my beloved Nic's fic so please give it a read!

Katsuki and Izuku's first time together - the enigma isn't letting him go this time.

Notes:

For Fantasticnic.

(See the end of the work for notes.)

The front door nearly splits in two from the sheer force of the enigma's body as Katsuki and Izuku crash into his apartment, hands and lips touching and roving over every part of each other, making up for lost time.

The blonde's hands palm over Izuku's jeans, groping his ass and his thighs as he crushes the omega to his chest, the heady scent of their arousal swirling together as Katsuki pulls the green-haired man up onto the kitchen island counter, large, callused hands digging into Izuku's hips while the omega purrs, hands knotting themselves in ash blonde spikes.

Their tongues are tangled together, Katsuki eagerly memorizing every inch of Izuku's mouth and swallowing every soft keen and whimper of the omega's. The enigma growls deep in his chest when the green-haired man's blunt nails scrape along his nape, sending bolts of pleasure down his spine.

"Izuku," The blonde breathes, breaking the kiss and nosing along the omega's jaw while Izuku's mouth trails down to his throat, licking and sucking at his scent gland.

"Kacchan," The breathless plea goes straight to the enigma's cock.

Without preamble, Katsuki tears the omega's jeans off, falling to his knees and grazing his fangs along the soft flesh of Izuku's inner thigh. The wanton moan that falls from that heavenly mouth threatens to shatter what little is left of the blonde's self control.

"Say it again," He growls, leaving a trail of love bites in his wake as he hones in on the glistening, swollen cunt before him.

Izuku ruts his hips, pushing himself closer to the edge as the enigma spreads his legs, still kissing and sucking along the tan flesh.

"Kaa— aah," A swift swat to his aching clit draws out a loud keen from the omega.

"Not that."

The green-haired man looks down, hazy emeralds locking onto black irises ringed in carmine, their carnal lust burning so bright, a gush of slick oozes out of his pussy.

"S—sweetheart, ple—please," Tears dot along dark lashes as the omega watches the enigma, purring and panting heavily in anticipation as the blonde's nose brushes through drenched folds, inhaling deeply.

"Fuck," Katsuki hisses, Izuku's slick coating his skin as he noses up to the little red nub that twitches beneath his gaze. "Omega," The rumbling in his chest only grows louder when Izuku's hips push against his face, a loud "Kacchan," smothering the last of his composure.

The blonde licks a single broad stripe through pink, soaked folds and swears he's found God. Izuku's honeyed warmth floods every one of his senses, and all Katsuki can think is how he'll live the rest of his life on his knees, between the omega's thighs, drinking the sweet nectar until the end of time.

Fucking his tongue into that tight little hole, the enigma digs his fingers into the supple flesh of Izuku's thighs, pulling him right to the counter's edge as he drinks his fill. The green-haired man sobs, tugging on ash blonde strands with every stroke of Katsuki's tongue deep inside him, hips rolling against the enigma's face.