Katsukis problem | Izukuiz

Summary:

Izuku and Katsuki had been dating for almost a year now, but they never really got intimate, because there was a huge problem.

It was Katsuki, more specifically, his cock.

It was fucking huge.

Izuku was tiny, and Katsuki was fucking huge

Notes:

this is from my twt lmfao

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Izuku and Katsuki had been dating for almost a year now, but they never really got intimate, because there was a huge problem.

It was Katsuki, more specifically, his cock.

It was fucking huge.

Now any regular human would be able to take it without dying, with a lot of lube and hours of praying.

But Izuku wasn't a regular human, he was tiny, and so was his pussy.

And what happens when Cupid decides to pair a tiny person with a giant? Mind Blowing cuddles, but also—pussy breaking sex.

It's not like Izuku didn't want to have sex, of course he did! Katsuki was the love of his life and he would die happy if he lost his virginity to him!

But the problem was that his boyfriend was too kind, too afraid that izuku would break during sex.

" I don't know mina! He always pushes me away when we get further than kissing! It's like he finds me ugly!" Izuku whined on the phone, confiding in his best friend for advice, afterall Mina was as sexually active as a rabbit

" Of course he's attracted to you! He's just scared, you just need to tease him a bit!" Mina sighed, clicking her long acrylic nails together.

So he started to take minas advice; tight tank tops, booty shorts and literally everything under the sun. Katsuki seemed to budge a bit, but like the gentleman he was, he forced himself to look away.

And it pissed him off, because he would always catch him staring at his chest or crotch, bulge straining through his jeans.

Izuku was horny, Katsuki was horny, they should have sex, it was as simple as that.

So he came up with a plan; order a cheap dildo, fuck himself with it, do it when Katsuki comes back home from work.

He ordered a small bubble gum pink dildo off a suspicious website, probably got a virus on his laptop in the process, but the important thing was that the dildo came in the mail.

It was made out of a cheap rubber material, a suction cup at the bottom, but it was nearly half of the length and girth of his boyfriend's cock.

But the vital mistake was that Izuku didn't order enough lube, because sneaking a dildo in a giant cardboard box past your boyfriend was already hard enough, but sneaking a giant bottle of lube along in the process? Impossible.

So he just ordered the smallest bottle possible, and when he saw the bottle the realization hit him, with this amount of lube, Izuku would probably die on Katsukis cock.

But at least he would die a happy man!

He waited till the clock struck 7pm, put on a pair of his skimpiest lacy panties, surrounded by his boyfriend's sweat soaked laundry, and the cherry on top—the oversized dress shirt he wore.