Can I Call You Tonight? |pr0blemadick

Summary:

Poor clueless Izuku thinks the hot girl at the bar gave him her number, but it turns out to be a prank, taking him to the hotline of a phone sex operator. Katsuki is really intent on making a new client out of him.

Notes:

this is an old work i haven't touched in a while... finally getting back to it. trying to post all the things i got before mister musky completely fucks up twt. admittedly this is a lot more tame than some of my other stuff, still kinky though. just not dead dove lol. probably gonna be a shorter work overall!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Midoriya Izuku fell in love very easily.

He'd thought the girl he'd just met at the bar, Momo, was the one. She was really kind, even though Izuku had been incredibly awkward and stuttering all over the place. He'd even gotten her number at the end of the night, so clearly, she found him charming!

Izuku didn't subscribe to the whole 'waiting three days to call' thing, and dialed her number the next evening.

He was so excited, Momo was so pretty and out of his league. The phone rang once. Twice. Three times. He heard the click of the phone being picked up and words were about to start tumbling out of his mouth about how pretty she is and how he can't wait to go on a real date with her, maybe to a coffee shop or something like a museum which suited her refined elegance and—

"Hey there, baby," the voice said. Deku froze.

It's not Momo. It's a man. A man with a criminally sexy voice that just sent heat through Deku's whole body.

"Cat got your tongue?" The man chuckled and Deku tried really hard to think with his head instead of down there. Who the heck was this guy? Oh no. Was Momo sleeping with him? Was Deku just one guy of many?

"Uh, um...i-is Momo there? I got her number yesterday, and–"

The guy on the other end laughed. The tone dripped heavy with mockery.

"You sound like a fucking nerd. I dunno who this 'Momo' chick is, but she gave you the wrong number."

"O-Oh...who are you, then?"

The man chuckled and his voice dropped, sultry, before he answered again.

"Somebody who can show you a good time."

Deku whimpered, then mentally cursed for letting out such an embarrassing noise to a stranger on the phone.

"Fuck, baby...was that a moan I just heard?"

Deku flushed, so embarrassed he wanted to die.

"N-No!!" He yelled, before hanging up the phone hastily.

Who in the world allowed that guy to have a voice that sounded like pure sin? And why the hell was Deku so wet just thinking about it??

Momo's rejection of him was long forgotten.

Deku's ears were ringing. He felt so hot and so incredibly out of control. He wanted to call back. He'd empty out probably his whole life savings on that voice. That deep, commanding, sexy voice.

Wait, no!! That wasn't what he should be thinking about! He'd just gotten rejected! And indirectly!!

. . .

"Oh my god, the number she gave you went to a phone sex operator??? Oh my god, Deku-kun!" Ochako burst into laughter, banging her hand against the table, her body trembling in pure joy at Izuku's expense.