White Marks | SakuraWCream

Summary:

Dekussy post-partum body worship

Katsuki is a good husband hehehehe

Izuku looked at himself in the mirror, examining and stroking crooked fingers along the sharp and jagged stretch marks that littered his thighs and stomach. The early evening light seemed to make the pale fissures glow far more intensely than he'd like. His stomach still hadn't returned to it's normal appearance, even though it had been 6 months since he had Izumi, and the skin hung off his body just enough that his once flush volleyball shorts allowed some skin to spill over.

He loved Izumi - with every fiber and breath in his body he loved that precious and gorgeous boy he and Katsuki had brought into this world - but he couldn't find it in himself to love the permanent marks that littered his body. As he twisted his torso and examined the lines littering his hips, his emerald eyes couldn't help but fill with sorrow. There was no way he could ever get used to those white and pale pink marks.

"Hey, sexy," Izuku jumped, his husband's voice breaking his thoughts. Katsuki leaned against the doorframe, tall, handsome, freshly showered and watching Izuku. The blond's gaze raked over him, a smirk spreading revealing sharp canines. "I got real fucking lucky."

Izuku gave a weak smile, his fingers dancing over the damn bumps on his legs. "I wouldn't say that," the agony he felt seeping into his voice broke that handsome smile on his husband's face. "I mean, look at these -"

"Izuku," Katsuki pushed himself off the doorframe and took residence behind his worrying husband. Izuku watched the mirrored concern on Katsuki's face trace over his legs as Izuku continued to fret over his new stripes.

"Kacchan I just... I don't like them,"

Strong arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him into the large chest. "I like them,"

Katsuki lowered his lips to the shell of Izuku's ear forcing a reluctant blush to spread across Izuku's freckled cheeks.

"What's there to like about them, they just remind me that -"

"You're the mother of my child," Katsuki pressed a kiss on the sensitive skin behind Izuku's ear. His lips trailing down the column of Izuku's neck.

"You're the love of my life," Katsuki's hands explored Izuku's torso, a single hand gripping Izuku's hip and running the soft pad of his thumb over the stretch marks. "You're beautiful and powerful," Katsuki lifted Izuku's arm and left slow, deliberate kisses between his words. The blonde's lips reaching Izuku's wrist and lacing his long, calloused finger with Izuku's bowed digits before bringing it to the soft lips.

The blond led them slowly to the bed, turning Izuku to face him and sitting at the edge of the bed. Katsuki placed Izuku's hands on his shoulders. The blond's hands traveled up Izuku's arms - gently pressing into every scar as they made their way up - and slowly dragged them over Izuku's torso until they rested at Izuku's upper thighs and rubbing over every mark.

"I know you don't like how your body's changed, baby, I know," Katsuki tilted his head to look up at Izuku, the burning red eyes held nothing but desire and love.

"And I know I can't change how it makes you feel, but all of this," the blond brought his lips to Izuku's exposed stomach, kissing and gripping him closer, " is why I love you and that no matter what happens I will never stop loving you."

Izuku buried his blunt nails into Katsuki's shoulders trying and failing to hold back the waterworks. He loved this man, this arrogant, loud, foul-mouthed man. He cherished him with every part of his being. He wanted to make Katsuki proud to be his husband.