supple pleasures | sanjariti

Summary:

stop being cowards and give bakugou katsuki a mommy kink! (please read the tags)

or

in which katsuki takes care of his omega a little too well.

Notes:

i just... needed to write this. omegaverse bkdk brain rot go brrrrr

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Katsuki was in heaven.

Maybe not literally (thankfully), but it was pretty damn close.

Izuku had brought their perfect bundle of joy, Izumi, into the world only a few weeks ago, and the alpha had yet to come down from the high of being a proud sire.

But that wasn't the only bliss he was thinking of, as he sat on their shared bed, his hand stroking up and down Izuku's thigh.

"Mommy..." He cooed, grinning as he watched a bright red flush creep up the omega's neck, darkening those freckled cheeks he loved to bite so much.

"Kacchan," His husband softly reprimanded him, shying away from his fixed stare.

"Do you want my help or not, sweetheart?" The blonde crooned as he watched Izuku fiddle with the buttons of his pajama top. "You're already leaking, baby." Wet patches bloomed where the omega's swollen tits sat, growing larger with every passing second. Katsuki couldn't tear his eyes away, his tongue wetting his lips as he stared.

Izumi, stubborn like her fathers, had not taken to breastfeeding or breast milk. Which meant Izuku was left in desperate need of relief from a swollen, leaking chest.

And his alpha was more than happy to oblige.

Katsuki didn't know how or when it happened, but seemingly overnight, he'd discovered two new things about himself during Izuku's pregnancy:

He found 'Mommy' and 'Mama' seemed to roll off his tongue more often than he had thought they would when they first learned he was pregnant. Especially considering he called his husband that when their daughter was not around. The blonde loved the way his mate blushed every time he called him that, as did his cock.

Katsuki also found himself unable to keep his eyes off Izuku's chest. His tiny tits had started to swell during the last trimester, and there was just something about the way they sat so round, so perfectly on his mate's chest — the alpha just couldn't help but think how it would feel to have his mouth wrapped around those pretty pink buds. How the sweet milk held within would taste on his tongue.

He'd kept those thoughts to himself, pumping into his fist in the shower at the thought of tasting Izuku's milk; of suckling on those swollen nipples, and hearing his mate's cries of pleasure as he sucked him dry. Until they had learned about Izumi's struggles with latching properly, and Izuku was left sore and in pain. And Katsuki had realized his thoughts could become reality.

"Kacchan?" Izuku's breathless whisper drew him back from his memories. The alpha hummed in response, an eager carmine gaze meeting flustered jade pools, gleaming with desire.

"Please...help," The blonde broke from his mate's gaze, hungry eyes landing on his bare chest; red, aching tits begging for attention. Izuku was leaning against the headboard, his hands clasped over his stomach as the alpha crawled up the bed, his focus never breaking from his prize.

"So pretty, Mommy," Katsuki cooed, the scent of heady arousal hitting his nostrils as his mate whined. "Such a good omega, Mommy."

Whether Izuku would admit it to himself or not, the alpha knew how much it turned him on every time he called him that. And he fucking loved his mate for it.

"Alpha," His husband whimpered, shifting onto his side as the blonde sidled up to him. Katsuki cupped him gently, stroking his thumb over the puffy nipple until it hardened under his touch.

Leaning in, the alpha latched on, and a sharp intake of breath came from his mate as he suckled tenderly. Honeyed warmth blossomed on his tongue, slowly filling his eager mouth.

Alpha and omega moaned in tandem as the blonde sucked harder, craving more and more as he greedily swallowed every last drop of milky sweetness. Izuku's forefinger stroked Katsuki's cheek as he purred loudly, urging him to keep going.

With a wet pop , the alpha let go of the sensitive bud, his tongue lapping up the small dribbles of milk on freckled skin that had leaked from his mouth.

"Such... such a good job, baby," Izuku murmured, half-lidded sea green bedroom eyes meeting his alpha's darkened, ravenous gaze. Katsuki's hand fell from the omega's chest, trailing down his soft stomach and curves until it found purchase over his cunt, cupping it brazenly as his mate cried out Kacchan! and rolled his hips against his touch.

His lips brushed over the shell of Izuku's ear as he whispered, "Let me make you feel good, Mommy."

Two long, thick fingers slipped inside the omega's sopping cunt, lewd squelching filling the room alongside Izuku's moans as the blonde slowly began to fuck him.

"Nnnn... Kacchan," His husband moaned, bucking his hips to meet every thrust.

"So wet for me, Mommy," Katsuki crooned against his mate's chest, growling low in his throat as he gingerly cupped Izuku's neglected tit and latched on.

Streams of warm milk ran down his throat, satiating his thirst as he continued fucking his omega, adding a third finger into that soaked heat just for another drawn out, wanton moan to echo around them.

With every stroke of his fingers against slicked velvet walls, hitting that sensitive spot over and over and over again, Katsuki reduced his mate to heaving pants and loud keens. His mouth wreaked havoc on the green-haired man's swollen tit; his tongue swirling around the leaking bud, suckling roughly as the last drops of milk hit his taste buds.

"Go—good alpha," Izuku slurred, his hands knotted in blonde spikes as Katsuki's eyes fluttered closed, his thumb now pressing against the omega's puffy clit, driving his hips off the bed. "Ka—ahh—Kaachan," He moaned.

The alpha hummed, pulling off the green-haired omega's empty tit, then buried his face against his throat, licking at Izuku's mating mark. Katsuki marked his sweaty skin with hickey after hickey, grunting every time his husband's walls clamped down on his fingers.

"Feel so... so good, Mommy," The blonde whined, rutting his hips against the omega's thigh; his spurned cock aching for release, the leaking tip dampening the front of his shorts with pre. The gentle friction of cloth against the shaft's head spurred him on, the alpha's thrusts growing erratic as he began to chase his release.

"Angh... alpha, please!" Izuku wailed, slick gushing all over Katsuki's hand; his mate teetering on the cusp of sweet relief. The blonde was close himself, the tight knot in his belly twisting painfully. His omega's cries of satisfaction were all he needed to finally fall over the edge.

With one last thrust, fingers pushing up in all the right places and his thumb pinning down Izuku's swollen clit, the two of them came undone, tidal wave after tidal wave of pleasure consuming them. The omega choked back a sob as his walls spasmed around his alpha's fingers, slick spilling everywhere. Katsuki's cock pulsated as warm spurts of cum splashed across his stomach and filled his shorts.

"Fuck," He grunted against Izuku's skin as he drew his hand away, the entire thing shining with his husband's orgasm. Unable to stop himself, the blonde slid soaked digits into his waiting mouth, slurping obscenely while his omega watched, keening loudly at the sight. Katsuki reveled in the sweet nectar of his mate's pussy, swirling his tongue and sucking until every last drop was gone.

"Kacchan," Izuku whined as the alpha nestled himself on his chest, his arm wrapping around his waist. "I want your fat—"

Spit slick fingers bearing down on his lips shut the omega up. Katsuki tipped his head back, brushing his lips against his husband's jaw.

"7 more days, Mama. Then I'll fuck you into this mattress and breed you just how you like."

Notes:

thanks for reading! i would like to not be perceived for a bit now thanks <3 hehe jk