Milfzuku | Izukuiz

Summary:

Bakugo Katsuki, celebrity of U.A highschool, quarterback and captain of the U.A football team, had never fallen in love with someone before believe it or not

Well, that was until he met his teammate's mom;

Midoriya Izuku, a single parent of twins, the hottest person on Planet Earth

Notes:

milfzuku.....

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Katsuki had never thought he would fall In love with someone almost twice his age, no one would ever expect it either, but whatever.

Katsuki, the quarterback of U.A, captain of the football team, practically U.A's celebrity alpha, never really jerked off, believe it or not.

It's not like he was religious, or just weirded out by sex, he just didn't know what to wank to. You would expect a senior in highschool to jerk off every 2 seconds, but he just didn't have the urge to.

He tried to think of things to imagine; bare boobs, sexy lingerie and way more. But nothing really floated his boat, no one had ever caught his attention before.

Well, that was until he met Izuku Midoriya.

It all started when Coach Aizawa asked to speak with him

" you know Izumi and Eri?" He kind of knew them, Izumi was a new recruit to the football team, extremely talented despite his lack of experience, and he knew Eri as his twin sister.

They were the hot gossip of U.A highschool for a while, a pair of twins invited to the prestigious school for their immense talent in cheerleading and football, something that came once in a millennium.

" What about them?" Katsuki said while pulling his shirt off, sweating from a few rough hours of practice.

" I was wondering if you could tutor them in math and science" Katsuki scoffed, and immediately shook his head.

" And why would I do that?" Coach Aizawa immediately sighed, biting on his pencil like a cigar.

" Look, Izumis gonna become quarterback once you graduate, if he flunks one more test then he's gonna be kicked off the team" he slammed his locker shut, interest immediately being caught.

"Pity, can't deny the twerps talent. But what about the sister, why do you want me to tutor them and not anyone else? Coach Aizawa pulled out a sticky note, writing something with the bitten pencil.

"Coach Kayama really needs Eri on her team, her talent is once in a million, she's failing science." a long exhausted sigh, "They were raised by a single parent, try juggling 2 jobs and 2 sets of children Katsuki, he cant really afford another tutor. Please? He's literally the sweetest person you'll ever meet"

Katsuki thought about it, and decided if he ignored this, his black little heart would fill with guilt and he would die of heart failure before he even graduated.

"Ughhhhh fineeee"

" Thank you Katsuki" a sticky note being tossed in his hands, " You should start today, this is their address"

And now he was here, driving some freshman twerps in his car with some textbooks in the back.

" You're gonna love our mommy! He's the best!" Eri squealed out, bouncing in the black Bmw seat.

" Eri don't embarrass me in front of Capt'n kats eri" the moody teenager sighed out, hiding his face in his calloused hands in embarrassment.

" I don't care who your ma is, he could be all might for all I care, all that matters is that we're here" Oh, oh if he knew.