Of Panty Thieves | Anonymous

Summary:

Katsuki wonders what the nerd would look like sprawled out under him.

What would his cunt look like if he pulled those panties to the side? He'd place good money on them being plump and juicy. Deku is thicc as fuck so it's not unreasonable to imagine a chubby pussy, right? Hairless and flushed, with fat pussy lips that glisten with sticky slick. He'd probably have the pinkest little hole hidden inbetween when Katsuki spreads them open.

Or, Katsuki finds a pair of panties and things devolve from there.

The first time it happens is a genuine accident.

It's late afternoon and Katsuki is home alone for the weekend. An unusual occurrence these days. Ever since he and Deku finally moved in together, he's become used to quiet evenings in, spending it bickering and joking, cuddling while watching trashy reality TV that the nerd is obsessed with.

But something had come up and Izuku had gone back home to visit his mother, so it's just him in their modest apartment for the next two days.

Which leads him to his current predicament.

Katsuki's just minding his business when he first sees the incriminating item.

It lies on their shared bathroom floor, stark against their white tiles and impossible to miss. A pair of panties.

It's not risqué or scandalous or anything skimpy. Rather, it's practical and functional, a plain pink in colour with a tiny bow on the front. Feminine and pretty. And completely out of place.

It has Katsuki stopping dead in his tracks.

His eyebrows raise, a myriad of thoughts whirling in his head as his heart rate picks up at the sight.

It's not his, clearly. And neither he nor Izuku has had anyone over recently for them to be leaving underwear on the floor of their bathroom. So by process of elimination, it's Izuku's then. He's the only person other than himself who uses their cramped little bathroom.

Katsuki licks his lips, eyes still focused on the pink scrap of fabric lying innocently at his feet. He shouldn't be thinking this. Obviously, this is a fucking accident. Something the nerd doesn't want people to know and has kept secret all these years– Katsuki would know otherwise. The two of them have been attached at the hip since they were shitty toddlers after all. They've shared bathrooms and locker rooms, changed together, lived together; if Izuku was comfortable with people knowing, Katsuki would know.

Which is exactly why he should just move the suspicious article of clothing to the laundry hamper and forget about it. Act like he never saw it, like he doesn't know it exists.

Except– he can't stop looking at it.

Unbidden, images flash through his mind of Izuku wearing it. The more he stares at it, the more vivid and high clarity those images become, and consequently, the more his dick starts to rise in interest.

He pictures the soft fabric being stretched over thick thighs and pulled up until they sit snug against Izuku's crotch; wrapped around rounded hips, hugging that fat, freckled ass and cupping his pussy.

He'd look so good. So pretty and feminine. Katsuki's babygirl. He wonders if the nerd would like to be called that.

Katsuki bends down to pick it up. Slowly, cautiously. It's thin and soft. He pauses, warring with himself. He shouldn't. But his self restraint crumbles like a castle made of sand and he gives in to the temptation to bring it up to his nose. His dick, which was already half-hard, chubs to full mast in record time, bulging out uncomfortably in his sweatpants.