pussy on the brain | sanjariti

Summary:

Katsuki just can't get enough of Izuku.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

"God, I missed you so much," Katsuki noses along Izuku's hairline, breathing in that sweet jasmine scent that he could never get enough of. His boyfriend sighs, pulling the blonde down for yet another kiss. They've been making out for the last ten minutes, and Katsuki just can't get enough of the green-haired man.

A week is a very long time to go without the nerd by his side, alright?

His hand falls to Izuku's waist, squeezing tightly as the smaller man sinks his teeth into his bottom lip, eliciting a deep grunt from the blonde.

"I missed you too, Kacchan," Izuku breathes, his voice barely a whisper.

"Yeah? How much?" Katsuki brushes their lips together, shoving his leg between his boyfriend's, pushing his thigh up against the man's clothed pussy. He hisses between clenched teeth when Izuku ruts his hips, rubbing himself against the blonde's leg.

"So much, Kacchan," That breathlessness ignites embers of lust sitting deep in Katsuki's groin. Desire seeps into his veins, spreading like wildfire, until all he can think about is Izuku.

Groaning against the green-haired man's lips, the blonde pries his boyfriend's mouth open with his tongue, drinking down that sweet little noise Izuku makes every single time they kiss. It drives Katsuki crazy — but nothing compares to the way the man grinds down on his thigh, whimpering and mewling into his mouth. He loves seeing Izuku come apart like this; desperate and needy for what only the blonde can give him.

Pushing his boyfriend onto his back, Katsuki breaks the kiss and leans back, knees flat on the bed. Izuku freezes, the loss of contact stilling his hips.

"Who said you could stop?" A deep growl rumbles low in the blonde's chest, bringing a bright red blush to that soft, freckled face. When the green-haired man makes no move to continue, Katsuki frowns. Dipping down, he brushes his lips over Izuku's. "Keep going, sweetheart."

"Kacchan—"

" I said— " He shoves his knee against his boyfriend's cunt, "keep going." Izuku keens, his hips swiveling and canting against the blonde with renewed fervor, that red flush inching down his neck. Katsuki smirks, leaning back just enough to yank off his black tank top, discarding the garment on the floor.

Resting a hand against the wall to hold himself up, the blonde's large frame looms over the green-haired man. He relishes in Izuku's broken whimpers and loud pants, grinning as sweat and tears mix together, carving white hot trails down freckled valleys.

When those glassy emerald pools look up at him, his hips dropping down onto the mattress, chest heaving and face strawberry red, Katsuki smiles.

He leans down, fisting a hand in sweat-damp verdant curls, tugging Izuku close enough for their noses to brush together.

"Did you cum, baby?" His words are syrupy sweet, but the threat laced in them has the green-haired man squirming in his grasp.

"N—No, Kacchan. Not—ah!" Katsuki pulls hard on those green strands, licking his lips as he locks eyes with Izuku.

"Good boy. Now keep going. I didn't tell you to stop." The blonde loosens his grip, letting his boyfriend fall back on the bed, fresh tears streaking down his face. "You look so pretty like this, Izu. Humping me like a bitch in heat. Such a desperate, cock hungry whore."