I'd Never Forget Your Birthday, Zuku. | Roya1Gir1

Summary:

Every year.

Every. Single. Year.

July 15th

Katsuki loved it and dreaded it all at the same time. This was the worst one yet. He had no fucking idea what to get his fiancé. That man was ranked number one, had all the merch preordered that he didn't own and wasn't helpful when he asked for ideas.

Katsuki had been to every fucking store in the mall. And wanna know what he ended up getting Izuku?

FUCKING NOTHING!

Notes:

I made it! It's still the 15th for me 🤣

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNNY BOI!!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Every year.

Every. Single. Year.

July 15th

Katsuki loved it and dreaded it all at the same time. This was the worst one yet. He had no fucking idea what to get his fiancé. That man was ranked number one, had all the merch preordered that he didn't own and wasn't helpful when he asked for ideas.

Katsuki had been to every fucking store in the mall. And wanna know what he ended up getting Izuku?

FUCKING NOTHING!

The stupid nerd had everything he could think of. A loud groan of agony escaped his lips as his head pounded against the steering wheel a few times. "Why the fuck do you have to be so fucking perfect!"

Suddenly his car door to the passenger side was ripped open and someone sat down, rocking the car slightly. "What the flying fuck are you doing?!"

Great. Just fucking great.

Mind Fuck had the audacity to shove his hand into his shoulder, "Izuku has been at my fucking house sobbing, cause you forgot his birthday!"

Katsuki frowned; his eyes stuck on the numbers of miles showing on the dash. "I didn't... forget."

 "Oh, fucking really." Shinso challenged, "Every year, I get to hear about your sappy birthday breakfast where you bring him blueberry pancake with whipped cream on top. You feed him then take your lovely time with your own breakfast. Which by the way! He goes into extreme detail about how amazing Kachan's tongue is."

Okay. He was going to need to talk to Izuku about spreading around their bedroom time. Katsuki slowly tilted his head, meeting the dark lilac eyes head on. "I didn't forget."

Shinso gave him a dry look, "So, you just dipped out after your morning run?"

 "I didn't go on a run! I've been to every fucking store in this stupid bitch mall trying to find my amazing fiancé something he deserves for his birthday!" He practically shouted, "He has fucking everything."

"That's true." Shinso nodded, "Then why not just tell him that?"

Was this guy just stupid or an idiot?

Katsuki scowled deeply, "That nerd made me a new set of gauntlets that have a bigger storage core that also won't blow my arm off like the last ones tried too." Don't fucking ask. He's not telling. "And I'm just going to show up with flowers and maybe a fucking merch figure?! He owns them all!"