25 minutes | Izukuiz

Summary:

Katsuki was the sole reason for all of Izukus breakups.

And he was damn proud of it.

After this boyfriend, he would be the next and only boyfriend.

Katsuki makes sure if this by sending his sex tape to Izukus ex

Notes:

This is my from twt lol

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

If you asked literally anyone who knew Izuku and Katsuki.

They would say that the two were dating, two young men that were inseparable, attached by the hip.

But the truth was, they weren't actually dating.

Actually, even the closest people to them didn't even know what they were at this point.

Everyone saw them as the local power couple; a pretty boy latched onto the handsome upcoming hero, highschool sweethearts, childhood friends to lovers. Truly, a love story straight from a best selling novel.

But they weren't dating, never dated each other once in their lives, never even brought up the topic.

Despite this, Katsuki was determined to make it happen, and Izuku would start dating him at one point. It's not like Izuku had a choice anyway.

They weren't or never were dating, but they did kiss a few times, like your average curious teenage boys.

They lived together, ate together, cuddled up together and even shared a bed. So maybe it was because of the fact that they were so physically and verbally affectionate that everyone around thought that they were more than friends.

Well, they were more than friends, but still friends.

It was complicated.

Despite his immense devotion and love for Izuku, the boy decided to try dating around for a while.

Well, it was fine. It was almost as if they knew that they liked each other, something clicked when they met each other in the eye, but lacked the courage to do so.

And with pride and confidence, Katsuki could proudly say that he was the main source of these breakups.

It was always some conflict along the line of

" Is he really a friend?"

" Why are you so close to him?"

" Why are you spending more time with me than him?"

Blah, blah, blah. It was hard to keep count of all the men that broke up with Izuku, solely for the reason of their "friendship".

Maybe 2 or 3 at this point, it was hard to keep track when you were at the top of the game.

And soon, mark his damn words, Katsuki would win the darn game, sooner or later.

Soon.

Katsukis love could be described as love, coated with obsession. But because Izuku was so trusting ( or stupid) he never noticed. Izuku thought that the missing panties and the photo collection that Katsuki had of him in his phone were just coincidences, simple coincidences, nothing more than that.

Izuku was so pretty, so stupid, so gullible, so perfect.

Right now Izuku was dating this total dumbass, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, rich dad, privileged assshole, and coincidentally, his work partner.