Take it to Our Graves | shortstack_gray

Summary:

The words were barely able to be considered a whisper, and he knew that Izuku hadn't heard from the way his brows scrunched, the dumbass cocking his head to the side like a stupid puppy. "Huh? Can you repeat that, Kacchan?"

"She s'd... not good at —ed."

"... One more time, 'm sorry Kacchan but you're kinda mumbli—"

"JESUS CHRIST! My girlfriend thinks I suck at eating her out! Fucking happy?!" Katsuki snapped.

or

Katsuki is bad at oral sex, and Izuku offers to help teach him some tricks.

Notes:

oh my god i have not written P in V smut in probably, like, 8? 10? years?

god whenever polyvore was still a thing

anyways i hope you enjoy !!

to those who are potentially receiving notifs - i'm so sorry, i keep noticing grammatical errors LMAOOO

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

"Yeah? You like that baby?" Katsuki asked as he dipped his head back down between his girlfriend's thighs, swirling his tongue up and over her clit slowly. HIs fingers moved in and out of her at a fast pace, thinking that if he went fast she would get more out of it.

He continued his movements for a few more minutes, hoping that the deafening silence above him was just because she was tired, but as the minutes stretched and not a single peep came from his girlfriend, he spoke up. "Babe?"

His girlfriend was leaning up on her elbows, bra half pushed off her tits, watching him with a vaguely disinterested and borderline uncomfortable expression. "Kat, maybe we should just stop—"

"Oi, wait; what the fuck? You not into it?" Katsuki pushed himself up onto his knees, leaning back onto his calves. His shorts were shoved down as well, raging hard cock pressed up against his abs. "What's wrong, baby?"

His girlfriend swept her gaze over his body before glancing away, rolling over to the edge of her bright pink bed in order to swipe her phone from her (also for some reason pink) nightstand. "It's nothing, really! I'm just not up for it anymore tonight. Maybe we should just fuck, instead?"

Katsuki's brow furrowed. But— "You said specifically that you wanted to try oral tonight." She had asked him a week ago if they could try when they got together that next weekend.

"Look, be honest. Am I that bad?" He started to smile a bit, trying to loosen her up and get her to admit that it was just nerves causing her to back down. At least he was hoping it was just nerves. The way she was obviously fidget-y, though, spoke of the exact opposite.

Her eyes widened minutely and cut away to her right side, unable to meet his gaze as she spoke. "Of course not! I'm just n-nervous, that's all—" She dropped her phone to the side of her and rose up to her knees as well, reaching out to place her hands on his chest. "Let's just have sex instead, okay? I'm really worked up from what you were doing."

That was a lie.

He felt a stone drop into his stomach.

Fuck. He is bad at giving head. This has never happened before. Bakugou Katsuki is not bad at anything. He's the perfect son, the perfect student, the perfect athlete—he can't fail at anything. Especially sex! How hard is it really supposed to be? It's a natural biological function, so how can someone be bad at it?