Cotton Tail | Dollypop_lane

Summary:

The Candy Shop is a hybrid pet store where each hybrid is referred to by the flavor of its slick. The staff don't know yet what new bunny hybrid Izuku tastes like, but overnight security guard Katsuki is determined to find out.

Ochako placed the keys on the counter. "Don't forget to lock the display cases. Omega hybrids may not be able to breed each other but they make a heck of a mess if you let them."

Katsuki's gaze flitted to the clock. "Got it."

Ochako adjusted her bag on her shoulder. "You know, you don't have to cover The Candy Shop alone if you're not comfortable. I had Himiko's help on my first night shift, and the hybrids still— "

"Yeah, I know," Katsuki grumbled. "I can handle it."

"Well," Ochako said, "Have a good night then." And then the door was locked and the blinds drawn, and he was alone with the hybrids.

During the day, the shop was alive with customers clamoring for free samples and vying for the hybrids' attention. Now, the bright pink decor was softened by the dim lights. The music was switched off so the pets could relax as they curled up in their nests.

Since a named hybrid was as good as mated, employees referred to each pet by the flavor of their slick. So the bicolored cat was called Cinnamon Cat. The black dog was Liquorice Dog. And in a few days, once his heat kicked in fully, they would find out the flavor of the fluffy green bunny.

Speaking of the bunny, it was about time to check on him. Bunnies were especially sensitive to new environments. The little shits would destroy their enclosures if left unattended, chewing their toys and ripping their blankets. If they didn't fetch such a high price, there'd be no use bothering with them at all.

"Bunny," Katsuki called as he entered the back room. The other hybrids were unbothered, fast asleep in their nests where they belonged. Except for the bunny.

The hazy-eyed bunny looked up at him expectantly. "Alpha?"

"Shh," Katsuki shushed the little omega, petting between his backed ears. "It's time for bed."

The bun's face flushed, his lower lip quivering. "Alpha," he whined, rubbing his thighs together. "Hurts."

"You have your carrot" Katsuki said, gesturing to the vibrator lying only inches from the bun.

"Not enough." the bunny sniffled, kicking the toy away. The movement caused slick to leak past his furred thighs and onto the nest below.

"You brat," Katsuki scolded, doing his best to ignore the way his own cock throbbed at the sight. "Go to sleep. We'll deal with this in the morning." And with that, he closed the gate to the bunny's enclosure and returned to the front room.

Finally, with everything taken care of, he could sit back and relax.

—————

"Mmm," Katsuki sighed as warmth enveloped his cockhead. He couldn't help the way his hips bucked, driving deeper into the heat. The dream felt so overwhelming. So real.

Katsuki moaned as an eager tongue dipped into his slit, licking up the bead of precum that had collected there. "Fuck," he cursed, fingers weaving into his partner's soft curls.

"Alpha," a gentle voice preened.

"Wha..?" Katsuki mumbled, still half asleep.

"My alpha."

Katsuki's eyes shot open. Fuck. The bunny's plush lips were wrapped around his dick as he reverently suckled on the tip.

"Bunny," Katsuki panted. "What—"

The hybrid pulled back just enough to look up at him through long eyelashes, a trail of saliva still connecting his mouth to Katsuki's cock. The sweet bun's heat had taken over—he was totally gone.

"We have to stop." Katsuki said. But the hybrid didn't listen, diving back in to gently suck one of Katsuki's balls into his mouth.

When the man tried to pull the bun away, the hybrid let out a high-pitched whine in protest, attempting to wiggle closer. The poor thing was determined. His cute buck teeth bit his lower lip in concentration as he wriggled, pawed and lunged for his prize.

"Fuck you're desperate, aren't you, bunny?" Katsuki asked, rubbing between the bun's velvety ears.

The hybrid nodded, a tear sliding down his cheek. "Too empty."

Katsuki glanced at the sign above the door. You breed it, you buy it. He definitely couldn't afford a male omega. Especially not a rabbit. But the little bun needed to be filled up. Who was Katsuki to deny him?

"Lie on your back, bunny."

The hybrid cocked his head, his long ears flopping to one side. Right. Bunnies in heat didn't have two brain cells to rub together. Katsuki would have to guide him.

So Katsuki laid him down on his back and the bun got the memo immediately, spreading his legs to expose his sex. His little pussy was swollen and pink. The poor thing definitely wasn't ready to take Katsuki's cock.

"Gonna open you up, baby." Katsuki promised, kissing the bun's forehead as he slipped two fingers into him. He was even tighter than Katsuki expected—he'd probably never been bred before.

But the bun took well to the stretch, and it wasn't long before he was fucking himself on Katsuki's fingers as slick slid down past Katsuki's knuckles. The sweet bun let out excited little honks when Katsuki added a third finger, then a fourth.

Soon the human couldn't take it anymore. He had to know what the bun tasted like. So sucked the bun's pretty clit into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. The sweet taste of bunny slick burst across his tongue as he lavished the cute little nub with attention. And then the hybrid was sobbing as he came, his hips bucking as Katsuki licked up every last drop of slick.

When Katsuki came up for air, the green-haired bunny had a gooey smile on his face. "More." he moaned, spreading his legs even further to accommodate the human. But this position wasn't natural for bunnies, and Katsuki didn't want to hurt him. So he guided the hybrid onto his hands and knees, with his bubble butt in the air. The bun's cotton tail wagged, uninhibited as he pressed his hips back in search of stimulation.

"I got you, bunny," Katsuki reassured the hybrid, slipping his cock between his folds. "Gonna fill you up now, baby boy."

"Alpha!" The bunny cried, as Katsuki pushed inside. The bunny's walls hugged his cock as he thrusted in and out. The little hybrid bounded upon his cock, pushing his hips back as his tail wiggled with delight. His honks were so loud, Katsuki worried he might wake the other hybrids.

"Shh," Katsuki soothed him, rubbing circles into his scent gland. The bunny gasped, squeezing around his cock as he came a second time.

"Fuck," Katsuki grit through his teeth. "I should fill you up. Give you a litter. Little blonde-furred kits. What do you say, baby?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" The bun sobbed, picking up the pace as his thighs slapped against Katsuki's. No doubt the other hybrids were awake by now. The human could feel their eyes on him. In some fucked up way, it turned him on even more. And then everything went white as he came, painting the bun's walls with wave after wave of seed.

As soon as Katsuki pulled out, the fucked out little bun fell right asleep. The human cleaned up the evidence and deposited the hybrid in his nest, before turning to face the others. To his surprise, only Cinnamon Cat was awake

"You didn't see anything."

The cat nodded. "What did he taste like?" he asked.

"Cotton candy."