Cage | tiredwrites

Summary:

Katsuki is angry, undeniably so. His ears are pinned against his skull, and his teeth are bared for the world to see, currently curled over dented cage bars as he tugs with all his might.

His nostrils flare with anger and annoyance; he's so angry.

But he's more so horny.

His cock is red-hot and angry, pre-cum dribbling off the tapered tip as he stares at Deku, sharp carmine eyes watching Deku's cunt envelope that stupid fucking knotted dildo.

And he can do nothing because he's in a fucking werewolf-proof cage.

Katsuki was going to fuck him until he was done with him once he got out, uncaring of how much Deku pleaded.

He just needed to break this goddamn cage open first.

Notes:

taken straight from my twt <3 this was pretty fun to write and i had based it semi-loosely off of one of my moots art! god that art lives in my head rent free

uhh not much else to say,,, this isn't beta read because fuuck editing lmao

happy reading!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Katsuki is angry, undeniably so. His ears are pinned against his skull, and his teeth are bared for the world to see, currently curled over dented cage bars as he tugs with all his might. His nostrils flare with anger and annoyance; he's so angry.

But he's more so horny. His cock bobs and drips between his scrabbling back legs, planted firmly on the plastic bottom of the cage, claws digging into the bumpy plastic as he jerks his body backward, grunting as his cock slaps against his furred belly. He's so pissed, unable to truly devour and snack on Deku's cunt, which is less than a foot before him.

Because Deku is a fucking tease and a bigger fucking brat, he locked him in a goddamn werewolf-proof cage and started to fuck his cunt with a pathetic knotted dildo. The sweet sounds Deku made were music to Katsuki's ears, but a thread of jealousy wove itself into his bones because he wasn't the one making Deku make those noises. He wasn't the one spearing Deku on his fat cock, breeding his dumb cunt full till Deku was babbling.

No, it was a fucking dildo. A pathetic little goddamn thing with a shitty-ass knot that didn't even make up a fourth of his own knot. Something that wouldn't even hold back the copious amounts of cum Katsuki was going to pump into Deku's cunt, no matter how bratty the little shit was being. Because Katsuki was frustrated. Frustrated that he was baited into even getting into this stupid fucking werewolf-proof cage.

Frustrated that his cock hung neglected between his legs, dripping rope after rope of pre-cum from the tapered tip, making a mess of the scratched-up plastic bottom he had taken his frustration out of.

Frustrated that Deku locked him in here, and proceeded to fuck his cunt in front of him, moaning like the well-trained slut he was, ignoring Katsuki like the fucking brat he also was.

Katsuki was going to fuck him until he was done with him once he got out, uncaring of how much Deku pleaded.

Katsuki took a moment to stop and just... watch. Relish in the sight of Deku moaning loudly; his head was thrown back, and eyes squeezed shut as he fucked himself on that pathetic-ass dildo, driving it deep inside his stupid-ass desperate cunt. Deku's asscheeks wobbled and bounced with each motion, looking oh-so biteable. Katsuki had the innate need to sink his teeth into Deku's asscheek and feel the fat dent and crease under his hands and teeth, but the only thing he could currently bite into was fucking metal. Plain, cold, gross-ass metal.