denial never felt so good | sanjariti

Summary:

Katsuki drives Izuku to the brink of devastation more times than he can count. He just can't get enough of that sweet little cunt.

thanks to one of my twitter followers for the prompt, ily <3

Notes:

just pure filth. enjoy.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

A soft click is followed by loud buzzing and a wanton moan, Izuku's flushed, sweaty body writhing in ecstasy as his poor wrists hang above his head, black and orange cuffs tying him to the headboard.

"Hmmph... ahh, fuck," He cries out, hips rolling against empty air as his back arches off the bed.

There's a small vibrator plug tucked neatly in his swollen rim, and an orange ribbed thrusting dildo wrecking him from deep inside that tight, wet cunt.

Someone clicks their tongue, and Izuku's eyes fly open, feet planting themselves against the mattress as devious, lustful red irises stare at him.

"I'll blindfold you if you can't keep those pretty eyes on me, angel."

The green-haired man shakes his head violently, pearly whites digging into his bottom lip as he fixes his gaze on his husband. The blonde raises his hand, flashing him the small remote in his palm.

"I can do this all night, sweetheart. Watch you get fucked over and over, but never getting close enough to cum. Cuz only good boys get to cum — isn't that right, Izuku?"

His name is a curse in that moment; the way Katsuki leers at him from the foot of their bed, his spurned, purpling cock standing at attention, twitching every time he moans or pulls on his restraints.

Even though the edging is a fucking nightmare and all he wants is to cum, Izuku can't help but relish in his husband's enjoyment in watching him suffer, teetering on the edge of absolute ruin.

He'd stay like this all night if he could, if it meant pleasing the blonde he adores so much. But the coil in his lower stomach is pulling tighter and tighter with every drag of the ribbed silicone against his velvet walls and the intense vibrations of the plug, and Izuku's not sure he'll survive if he doesn't cum right this instant.

A broken sob tears through his throat as the dildo hits his G-spot again, wetness coating his lashes as tingles of pleasure curl his toes, a shiver zapping down his spine as the thrusting quickens once more.

"Ka—Kaa—cchan! Pl—please jus—ohh fuuck," His slurred supplications only spur the blonde on.

"Doesn't it feel good, baby? That pathetic excuse for a plastic cock filling up that pretty little pussy, making you all wet."

Izuku whimpers, shaking his head as he cries out, his cunt clamping down on the dildo as it strokes that sensitive spot once, twice, three times in a row.

"Need... need you, Kaa—cchaan," Tears are streaming down his face, mixing with the drool oozing out the corners of his mouth as he screams, his orgasm so, so fucking close , only to be ripped away from him again as the dildo's thrusting and the plug's vibrations cease.

Glistening emeralds watch the blonde round the bed, his knee dipping into the mattress as he looks down at him, a wicked smirk pulling at those soft pink lips. Izuku wishes he could kiss him.

A hand smooths back sweat-damp curls from his forehead, the cool air making him shiver.

Katsuki leans down, carmine eyes focused on him as that perfect mouth brushes against his temple.