Life As An Angel Reaper {A Bl...

By RandomRedRidingHood

(pardon my suckiness at making summaries) Grace is an angel. One day she falls from her realm into that of... More

Prologue: Choices{Edited}
1: Falling Through{Edited}
2: Meeting A Soul Reaper{Edited}
3: Taken In [Edited]
4: Glory Release(Edited)
5: Danger, Kido, and Gabriel(Edited)
Grace info
7:Aizen(Edited)
8:Cherry Blossoms (Edited)
9: Tengokuhime and Misunderstandings(Edited)
10:Shopping and Intruders
11:Betrayals and Confession
RANDOM FILLER
12: Confront and Relax
13: Well, I'm Fucked
14: Battle It Out, Don't Hug It Out
15: Disney and Worries
16: The Battle Wages On
17: Emotional
18: A Short Declaration
Epilogue
Announcement
Announcement 2

6: Thoughts(Edited)

2.9K 65 17
By RandomRedRidingHood

Grace's Pov

After the talk with Captain Ichimaru, he lead me to Squad 4's barracks instead of his own squad's. I gave him a confused look, frowning hard. 

"What's that look for?"He asked me. I wrinkled my eyebrows. 

"I was under the impression that I would stay the night at your squad barracks because I did that with the two before you," I replied. He hummed and nodded once. 

"Well....most of Squad 3 is men...and I didn't feel that you'd be safe there." I blinked at him. Safe? I wondered. He cleared his throat, realizing I didn't quite understand it. I sighed hard. "Aside from that they have need for you here." He slipped his hands into his sleeves. I blinked. 

"Need for me?"I repeated.

"Angels have the healing abilities correct?"He asked. I nodded at him. 

"We maintain some, yes,"I answered. I moved scratching the back of my neck as we walked. Gin hummed at me. "Squad 4 is healing...I forgot." 

"Captain Unohana will most likely put your skills to great use. Exchange in knowledge you might say,"He told me. His eyes remained narrowed as he talked to me. I stared at his face, knowing he wouldn't say anything about it. Gin seemed to always keep his eyes narrowed. I tilted my head to the side, turning away from looking at him. I wonder what color his eyes are, I thought. 

"Thanks for escorting me here,"I told him as we stopped outside of a door. He gazed at me with his closed eyes. I wonder...I thought. I sighed, brushing the thought off. " I do however have one question. Who is the captain after this one? I forgot." He hummed at me once. 

"Oh. The Captain of squad 5 is Aizen,"He answered. His snake-like grin spread on his face. I shuddered inwardly. So creepy, I thought.

"Right then...Goodbye,"I spoke quickly. I was looking for an escape from his snake smile. I swallowed and turned. Surprisingly, behind us, was Captain Unohana. I let out a squeak of surprise. She blinked at me in surprise. I smiled waveringly, knowing I'd let a moment of weakness be revealed to the two people here. " Hello." Captain Unohana smiled politely at me. I felt slightly comforted. She reminded me of a mom, almost. I paused. A mom. I'd always wondered about my mom. I'd never met her. I swallowed. 

"Hello Grace. If you follow me, we can get started,"She told me. I nodded. I glanced back at Gin once more before hurrying after Captain Unohana. 

Gin's POV

Grace had seemed intimidated by me. I was partially curious as to why, but another part of me didn't care. A lot of people were intimidated by me. This was nothing new to me. I watched her walk away with Captain Unohana. I caught a look from her just as she linked arms with Grace. The look threatened me, saying,"Grace is not to be harmed in any way by you or Aizen." I laughed quietly to myself. So over protective. Like a mother, almost. I walked forward slowly, taking my time. Aizen has her next which means I need to tell him of her power.

Grace's Pov 

Captain Unohana lead me to a room, one that I would be staying in. I followed her silently. Gin is creepy, I thought. Being with Captain Unohana almost did relinquish the feeling of...fear that pulled at me from being with Gin. He was slightly kind to me, but that didn't brush off that something about him just....rubbed me wrong. There was something about Captain Ichimaru that just made me sick to my stomach. He was hiding something. Captain Unohana startled me by speaking, drawing me out of my own thoughts. 

"Tell me. Did Captain Ichimaru do anything weird?"She asked me. I paused. I blinked at her. She turned and gave me a nervous look. "Anything at all?"

"Not...that I can think of. Why?"I asked. She gazed at me calculatingly before shaking her head. 

"No reason. It was just a question. Now. I specialize in healing. Do you know any techniques?"She asked me, changing the subject. I hummed at her in response, nodding.

"We angels bear no specific. We simply just do it,"I answered. She frowned hard. Her eyebrows wrinkled at my statement.

"There isn't a technique for what you do?"

"No ma'am,"I answered her. She blinked at me. "I just naturally do it."

"Then how do you... I'm confused is there no physical contact or...?"Captain Unohana asked. She seemed to be searching for an answer. I giggled at her confusion. She blinked at me. I closed my eyes and grinned. 

"I can show you if you'd like, Miss Unohana,"I told her. She nodded at me and lead me towards an area for the wounded.

Gin's POV

I stood still in front of Aizen. Something nagged at me...I had the strange sense I shouldn't tell him about Grace. I just wanted to keep my facts and observations to myself...but I knew it wouldn't work. I clenched my fist by my side. Aizen wasn't looking at me, he was turned and sitting at his desk. There were papers in front of him, ones I couldn't see from here. He was taking notes about the best ways to go about his plans. No that would be too suspicious I have to tell him something at least. He already knows I had her once. I frowned hard. Damn. Why do I not want to tell him? Is it his vicious capabilities? Is it that he might harm her and if I tried to help I would blow my cover? What?

"I understand you have some information on our new friend, Grace?"He asked. I stiffened. I nodded, forgetting he wasn't looking at me. I paused. I swallow slightly to avoid being caught in my nerves.

"Yes, in fact, I do,"I replied. He hummed once and turned, looking at me. He rose an eyebrow.

"Do tell."

"She has an unusual power level,"Told him quietly. He narrowed his eyes to slits, almost like I kept mine narrowed.

"Go on?" He says. He leans a bit forward. Damn my luck.

"It appears that she has "gates" keeping her power back. Last night when she was with Soi Fon, Soi Fon made her release some of the power she keeps hidden within. I know Grace hasn't yet received her zanpakuto but it appears that when she does she will be even more powerful than any Arrancar you've ever created," I inform him. I can't believe I just did that to Grace. What kind of man does this just to keep his cover? This must be what humans call "saving your own neck". I see why they look down upon it. It's very shameful. Deceitful. She could be taken advantage of, hell I just took advantage of her myself.

"Is that so? Well. I must test out those capabilities when I receive her myself,"Aizen told me, smirking evilly. I nodded and dismiss myself, leaving the room quickly. Damn.

Toshiro's POV

I sat still at my desk staring at Rangiku asleep on the couch. I was tempted to go and throw a stack of papers on top of her, but I was too preoccupied with the thoughts of Grace that filled my head. Was that her spiritual pressure last night? No. Couldn't have been. It was so strong...no one's that strong... I paused. I clicked my pen. But who else could it have been? I wondered.

I was pulled from my thoughts as Rangiku rolled over and fell off the couch. She landed flat on her face. Well, more on her boobs than her face. I rolled my eyes at myself. Always making such a loud ruckus. I frowned to myself. Rangiku popped up quickly, surprising me. She gasped loudly. I blinked. 

"What?"I muttered.

"I almost just suffocated!"She exclaimed. I stared at her. I rose an eyebrow. She sat up completely. 

"How so?"I asked her, confused. She looked at me with a pout.

"My boobs were in the way,"she whined. I rolled my eyes. Of course, I thought. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose for a second. I pulled my hand away and let out another breath.

"Rangiku come over here and do some of this work you were supposed to do earlier but failed to!"I ordered, slamming my hand on the desk. Rangiku sighed hard. She rose up and walked over to the desk, looking down at the stack of papers beside me. I watched as she picked one up. She stared at it before her eyes went wide.

"Oh..."Rangiku breathed out. I looked at her and rose an eyebrow.

"What now?"

"This is a message from head captain. He thinks that after Grace rotates this time she will be in our squad for the remainder of her staying here,"Rangiku told me. I stiffened. She turned and beamed at me happily. What's she so happy about? I wondered. "That gives you a chance to ask her out!" I blushed hard, my eyes widening.

"Give me that!"I hiss at her, snatching the paper from her. I read it quickly and folded the paper in half. I put the paper in a folder in my desk labeled "Important". Rangiku kept smiling at me, like she knew something. Why is my face so hot? I wondered. I sighed hard, closing my eyes.

"Awww come on Captain. You know you want to ask her out,"Rangiku whined at me. I opened my eyes and gave her a hard glare.

"Shut up Rangiku. I barely know her anyway,"I muttered. I sighed hard and picked my pen back up. I clicked it once again. "Get to work. Now." 

"But you like her."

"Ran-gi-ku. Shut. Up. And. Work," I say through my teeth. She smirked at me and picked up a stack walking to the couch. I picked a paper up and spun my chair around to hide my reddened cheeks from her. Damn.

Graces POV

Trying to explain to Captain Unohana how the healing process actually works was harder than I thought. She kept asking questions as I had mixed things together. She was more inquisitive than I had ever thought someone could be. It was slightly annoying. 

"How does that work?"Captain Unohana asked me, as I had spread a salve of leaves made from a daisy, cherry blossom petals, some soil from outside, and a feather I yanked out of my wing over a man's wounded chest. He let out a hiss as the salve connected with the wound. Good response, I thought. It'll work. 

"You leave it on for a minute and then remove it. Anything longer would kill him. Let me concentrate," I reply quickly. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35.

"But what will it do?"She asked me.

"It will clean, seal, and heal everything in his wound," I reply. I press the cloth on the salve harder. The man hissed in pain. Good, it's working right. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50.

"Why is it hurting him so bad?" She asks another question.

"It's supposed to. Don't worry. Sometimes you can add mint to steer away from the pain, but I didn't this time,"I told her. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. I quickly wipe all the salve off and rinse the remainder of the green mush away with water. The man looked at his completely healed chest and let out a gasp.

"I had a huge gash right here, where did it go?!"He demanded. He ran a hand over his chest. "There's not even a scar...!" I snorted at him, crossing my arms. Captain Unohana leaned over to examine it herself. She eyed my work closely.

"It's gone completely. You're healed. That's not even half of my healing power though," I answered. I turned to Captain Unohana. "Anymore questions?" She shook her head at me, still examining the healed man in surprise. "May I go sleep now? I'm so tired."

"Sure,"She told me. I wasted no time heading back to the barracks to lay down. When I made it there, I fell asleep quickly. I want to get my Zanpakuto soon.

Me: Hello readers!!! Sorry for my lack of updating!!! I will be on more I promise!!

Hamster Aizen: *squeaks from cage* Why was I not unchanged from a hamster. Why did Gin not even notice.

*Gin suddenly realizes it* : (°-°) wtf

Me: maybe he didn't care. Who knows Aizen.

Hamster Aizen: change me back.

Me: never. >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 195 49
toshiro x oc Shinigamis send souls to soul society, kill hollows. but what about the souls who commit crime and the hollows that do evil? Those tha...
1.7K 60 20
*I wrote this story on Fanfiction.net MANY years ago! So many apologies for any spelling/punctuation errors. I will be slowly going back and editing...
106K 3.1K 41
Gin Ichimaru was always sneaky and mysterious, barely showing any emotions to anyone. He grimaces a fox face to cover up. But when Emona comes up int...
26.1K 1K 65
When Kera Senbonsai graduated as a soul reaper, she expected to get into Squad 11 - the toughest squad in the Soul Society, led by none other than th...