The omniversal champion, Spid...

By Dailous

Spiderman was down on his luck. MJ was with another man and had children with him. He was basically blacklist... More

Prologue: The Chosen
Chapter 1: Preparations
Chapter 2: The Omniversal introduction of Spiderman
Chapter 3: 2 new additions to the adventure.
Chapter 4: Entering Avengers tower
Chapter 5: The man behind the Spider
Chapter 5.5: The Other Spider Worlds.
Chapter 6: The MK tournament begins.
Chapter 7: The spider and actor VS the Black Dragon
Chapter 8: Saving Jax of the S.F.
Chapter 9: Attempted Extraction.
Chapter 10: Information gathering.
Chapter 11: A new player enters the game.
Chapter 12: A brothers squabble.
Chapter 13: A calm before the Storm.
Chapter 14: Spiderman vs Chasm
Chapter 15: Final Round.
Chapter 15.5: The other spider worlds part 2
Chapter 16: Want answers? Seek your gods.
Chapter 17: A complicated talk.
Chapter 18: Outworld strikes back.
Chapter 20: A heart to heart.
Chapter 21: Attack of the Clone.
Chapter 22: Kolloseum.
Chapter 23: For the fate of Earthrealm.
Chapter 24: The long awaited Talk.
Chapter 25.5: Chain Reaction.
Chapter 26: The war of the realms begins.
Chapter 27: Hold the line.
Chapter 28: Spiderman vs Chasm, the rematch.
Chapter 29: Brothers Unite.
Chapter 30: The Totem vs the Empress.
Chapter 31: He must win.
Chapter 32: Finish Him!
Chapter 33: Rebuilding.
Chapter 34: A tower emerges.
Chapter 35: Mansion exploring.
Chapter 36: Discovery.
Chapter 37: Aboard the Hellicarrier.
Chapter 38: To lead, or not to lead?
Chapter 39: Temple of Anansi.
Chapter 40: Edenians in Wakanda.
Chapter 40.5: The other spider worlds part 3.
Chapter 41: A new world, or is it?
Chapter 42: Kang's reward.
Chapter 43: Just another day in New York.
Chapter 44: An awkward meeting.
Chapter 45: Reunion.
Chapter 46: Decisions.
Chapter 47: Planning.
Chapter 48: Stalling.

Chapter 19: The Princess and the Spider.

5.2K 165 64
By Dailous

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: The people across the multiple omniverses stared at their respective screens, anxious to see what would become of Spiderman. The "flesh pits" didn't sound like a flattering place to be. Some prayed that the wallcrawler would survive this whilst others didn't care, and most of the ones that didn't care had a personal vendetta and wished to see the end of Spiderman once and for all.

(Motal kombat universe)

Spiderman groaned in slight pain, his body aching from the battle with the tarkatans at wu shi academy and the use of the web's powers.

Spiderman: (groggily) What the hell happened....oh wait, i remember now. (shakes his head and opens his eyes and takes his surroundings) Where the hell am I now?

Peter looked around, noticing that his arms were above his head. Chains, similar to the ones that bound him back at the academy, were around his wrists and connected to the top of a pillar. He looked at the rest of his surroundings and was met with the gory sight of blood, guts, and a lot of body parts littered across the room. Skeletons and skinned bodies were chained to walls and to left was, what he assumed to be, acid.

(Omniverses)

Everyone gagged, puked, looked away, or made sounds of disgust at the view that greeted them.

Mephisto (616): Hmm, it could be better.

Trigon (JLD): (scoffs) that does not look appealing. There should be more blood

Aunt may (616): (holding down her vomit) good lord.

Susan storm (616): (looking away whilst shielding her children's eyes) agreed.

Superman (JLU): That's absolutely nasty.

Wonder Woman (JLU): How putrid.

Flash (JLU): (green in the face) That's something I wish I didn't see.

Nightwing (YJ): What the hell?

Zatanna (YJ): The Lords of Chaos would love that place.

Chris redfield: wesker would love that place.

Jill Valentine: (shivers) reminds me of umbrella's labs.

Cammy: (narrows eyes, her tone sarcastic) What a lovely sight.

Chun Li: (gags a little) yep, lovely.

Dante: (stares at the screen before grabbing a slice of pizza and casually eating it) meh, I've seen worse.

Spiderman (TAS): That's not flattering.

Bobby (TAS): Not cool at all.

(Mortal kombat universe)

However, what caught the friendly neighbourhood heroes' attention was a pod to his right that was filled with water. As he observed it, he could faintly see a figure floating within the pod.

Spiderman (in head): Is it me or is- oh nope, never mind, I've got my answer.

Spidey stared at the person floating in the pod who was not asleep or in stasis but was wide awake and staring back at him. Upon closer inspection, he figured that the person was a woman, a very naked woman, his mind picked up.

Spiderman (in head): Focus Peter. stare at the face, not below the neck.

The woman seemed to have sensed what he was going and moved herself closer to the glass, purposely squishing herself into it and giving the hero from queens a full view of her figure. Spidey used every ounce of willpower to state at her face and, in doing so, saw the large tarkatan teeth and yellow animal like eyes staring intently at him. Spidey mentally shrugged at her tarkatan like facial features. He'd seen worse, like venom, carnage, anti venom, baisicly anyone, and everyone who's had that many rows of teeth. Overlooking that, he continued to look at her and narrowed his eyes as, for some reason, she seemed oddly familiar to him, and it took him 5 seconds to realise why.

Spiderman: (whispers) kitana?

(Omniverses)

Most narrowed their eyes whilst the figure looked like kitana, those with psychological knowledge could tell that it was not the edenian princess and that it was someone who looked like her, minus the tarkatan teeth and yellow eyes, many began to speculate, was it a kitana from a different world, a clone? It was difficult to tell.

(Mortal kombat universe)

The woman seemed to have heard him, and her eyes narrowed, and if she could, she'd most likely frown.

Spiderman: ok, not kitana, then?

The woman went back to being relaxed, and her mouth somehow stretched further into what looked like a smile.

Spiderman: Right, right, ummm.....do you have a name?

The woman raised her right hand and, with one of her sharp nails, began to scratch the glass, and she eventually managed to spell out a name.

Spiderman: mileena? That's your name?

The now named mileena nods.

Spiderman: cool, (looks at the chains, then back to mileena). Excuse me for a moment.

Spidey tries to use his strength to break free from the chains but fails. He then tries to use the power of the Web to amplify his strength, but the chains seem to drain him whenever he tries. Spiderman growls in annoyance before sighing and looking back at the mileena who seemed amused by the hero's attempt of escape.

Spiderman: Now, how am I supposed to get out?

???: You don't spiderman.

Spiderman and mileena turn to the sound of the voice and see quan chi, shang tsung, and another woman with tanned skin, wearing a black and yellow outfit that looks rather tight on her person.

Spiderman (in head): ok, what is it with the woman of this universe being so damn attractive?!

(Omniverses)

Many agreed with the spider hero, and some cursed him in their heads, calling him a lucky bastard for being on that universe and interacting with all those beautiful women. Though there were some of spidey's former love interests who glared in slight jealousy at the women.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Shang tsung: Your body will be the perfect feast for the princess of Outworld, and your soul will be mine.

Spiderman: (narrows his eyes) I doubt kitana's a cannibal and if you think I'm gonna let you do that, then you're sadly mistaken shang.

Shang tsung: (laughs) we shall see.

Shang tsung's hands glowed green before he thrust them toward Spiderman, who emitted the same glow and held his screams as he could feel himself being drained of his life force.

(Omniverses)

Aunt may (616): NO!

Teresa: PETE!!

Spiderman 2099 (EOT): PARKER!!!

Superman (JLU): SPIDEY!!

Chun Li: DAMNIT NO!!!

Many more people across the omniverse screamed out in worry and fear, hoping that Spiderman somehow resists shang tsung.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Mileena smashed her hands against the glass of her pod, which was soon followed by her head. Quan Chi and the woman in black and yellow glanced at mileena, but quan Chi and the woman paid it no mind.

Spiderman could feel himself slowly begin to fracture as psylocke's mental barrier around his memories begin to break.

Spiderman (in head): I've got no choice!

Spiderman concentrated and called upon the power of the Web. He could feel the chains drain it away, but Spiderman called upon more of it, the power coming in faster than the chains could drain it and with a yell, a golden pulse erupts from his person and expands outwards, knocking shang tsung, quan chi and the woman away and onto their backs and causing mileena's pod to crack.

Sparks erupted from Peter's body, causing him to flinch before he silently gasped, hearing 3 familiar voices in his head.

Psylocke: {Peter?!}

Storm: {spiderman?!}

Sonya Blade: {Pete!? Where are yo-}

The connection cut off, as if something was blocking it.

Spiderman (in head): must be these dammed chains!

The 3 outworlders stood up, and Spiderman was ready to send another pulse.

Spiderman (in head): If I can send a stronger pulse, I can then take my chances and use a bigger boost in power to increase my strength and break free and get the heck out of here.

The sound of glass breaking could be heard, and everyone's attention turned to the pod, as the glass began to crack more and more before it bust open, releasing the water and mileena.

The Outworld trio approached mileena, lifting her up as she coughed the water out of her lungs, ragged breaths escaping her. She wobbled on her feet before managing to gain her bearings and shaking everyone off of her.

Shang tsung: greetings princess-

Spiderman (in head): Princess? I thought kitana was an only child. Either she has a sister that I didn't see at the tournament or (looks at mileena who glances his way). Could she be a clone?

Shang tsung: I am-

Mileena: I know who you are, sorcerer.

Shang tsung frowned at the interruption.

Quan chi: You were not supposed to be out of your pod yet, mileena. Come, there's another that can be used to-

Mileena: NO! I grow tired of being stuck in that pod! I refuse to be in another.

???: but you still need time to gain your strength. How will the process speed up if you don't enter it? Perhaps you should rest on the table until you're at full strength.

Mileena stares at the woman before nodding her head.

Mileena: very well, dearest Tanya.

Spiderman (in head): So that's her name.

Shang tsung looked like he was about to protest, but quan Chi sent him a look, and the soul stealing sorcerer kept quiet.

Quan Chi: If that is what you wish. (To shang tsung and Tanya) let us inform shao Khan of this development.

The outworld trio goes to leave, but shang tsung turns to Spiderman and points at him.

Shang tsung: Your soul WILL be mine.

Spiderman: You're more than welcome to try and take it, but you will never get the chance.

Shang tsung grunts in annoyance before joining his 2 fellow outworlders in leaving the flesh pits with mileena and Spiderman being the only ones remaining.

Spiderman: soooooo, are you a clone of kitana?

(Omniverses)

Nearly everyone facepalmed.

Teresa: That's not how you start a conversation with a potential enemy, bro.

Aunt May (616): Now, now, dear, let's not assume anything.

Invisible woman (616): she does have a point May. We don't know what her intentions are.

Aunt May (616): I'm sure we'll find out soon.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Mileena turns to Spiderman. She tilts her head to the side before giving a tiny giggle and stepping towards the spider totem of earth 616, swaying her hips, running her hands along her body, and not breaking eye contact with Spiderman, who was almost hypnotised by the movements but he shook his head.

Spiderman (in head): goddamn animal instincts.

Once she was close enough, mileena placed both hands on his chest.

Mileena: And if I am?

Spiderman: Then it answers my question, I'm not gonna judge you for it.

Mileena: Then yes, I am a clone. (Puts her hands to the mask before lifting it up to only reveal the lower half of his face. She then sticks her tongue out and gives a long lick to Spiderman's cheek. Your taste is....(eyes glow in lust) exquisite.

Spiderman (in head): (laughs) I'm in trouble.

Spidey takes a slight gulp before speaking, body tensing in case he needs to call upon the Web.

Spiderman: So, you're gonna eat me now?

Mileena: (giggles) No, I won't eat you. (embraces Spiderman, her naked body squishing into his covered one) I plan to keep you as mine, I'm sure my father will allow me one plaything to have.

Spiderman: I'm no plaything.

Mileena: You will be Spiderman. I can be (twirls a finger on his chest) quite persuasive~~

Spiderman: I'm sure you can, but I can be quite resilient.

Mileena: (giggles before licking spidermans cheek one more time before moving the mask back down, covering his face) I look forward to testing your resilience then.~~

Mileena then breaks her embrace on the wallcrawler and goes to the table at the centre of the flesh pits and lying down on it before closing her eyes and soon slow and calming breaths are what can be heard from the clone of the edenian princess.

Spidey then looks around the room, not seeing anyone. He takes a breath as a familiar golden glow appearing around him.

Spiderman (in head): time to get the fuck out of here, the others might not be far so I can try and link up with them.

And with some effort, Spiderman breaks the chains holding him and wastes no time in swinging out of the flesh pits.

Spiderman (in head): Please let me get to them without any trouble.

A/N: All right, another done. Sorry if nothing interesting happened. It was just a way to move the story along. The next one should have something interesting happening, but I don't know, we'll just have to see what happens, won't we?

A/N: Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter. Feel free to leave a review and, as always.....PEACE✌️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 969 31
IN THIS STORY YOU ARE REBORN AFTER DIEING IN A ACCIDENT AND THAT UNIVERSE IS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AND HERE YOU ARE THE SPIDER MAN AND YOU KNOW THE STO...
616 3 20
The girls are sent back to prevent Peter from dying. To do this one thing has to be stopped. The new S.H.I.E.L.D. has to be stopped. But just who is...
8.8K 287 90
After Peter's final battle as the web spinning hero, he had hung up his webs for breaking the one rule he had as a superhero: never kill. after that...
56.2K 704 4
After the events of superior man, Peter was betrayed by all his allies and belittled by everyone he knew and loved except for a select few. He decide...