Demon Eyes Uchiha Sasuke In O...

By blackdog_24

Uchiha Sasuke entered a portal and was transported to the One Piece world he returned when he was 12 years ol... More

Important Note
CHAPTER 1: WHERE EXACTLY AM I!?
CHAPTER 2: 4 BROTHERS
CHAPTER 3: DEMON EYES AND DEMON CHILD
CHAPTER 4: SASUKE VS. CROCODILE
CHAPTER 5: BIG NEWS! DEMON EYES SASUKE IS ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER 6: SASUKE VS. AOKIJI
CHAPTER 7: I WANT TO BE ALWAYS WITH YOU
CHAPTER 8: ROAD TO MARINEFORD
CHAPTER 9: MARINEFORD PART 1
CHAPTER 10: MARINEFORD PART 2
CHAPTER 11: MARINEFORD PART 3
CHAPTER 12: ROAD TO NEW WORLD
CHAPTER 13: DIMENSION CONNECTION
CHAPTER 14: WANO KUNI PART 1
CHAPTER 15: WANO KUNI PART 2
CHAPTER 16: WANO KUNI PART 3
CHAPTER 17: SASUKE'S WEDDING!
CHAPTER 18: SASUKE AND GALETTE
CHAPTER 19: CHAOS IN WHOLE CAKE
SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 : SASUKE AND SABO
CHAPTER 2: THE PAST OF FUTURE PIRATE KING

CHAPTER 20: SASUKE VS. BIG MOM AND KAIDO

1.2K 45 15
By blackdog_24

T/N: EXPECT SOME GRAMMATICAL ERROR, ESPECIALLY IN PUNCTUATIONS OR PRONOUNS.

(WHOLE CAKE ISLAND PORT)

All of Kaido's pirates are now staring intently at the Big Mom pirate army, and they are ready to fight. Logically, this battle will definitely be won by the Kaido pirates because in the Kaido pirate camp there are King, Queen, and Jack, while in the Big Mom pirates there are only Perospero, Amande, Daifuku, and Oven, who are strong fighters.

Kaido actually only brought his all-stars and didn't bring the numbers and tobiropo because the numbers and tobiropo were assigned to guard Onigashima and Wano Kuni and also to keep Yamato from running away.

"Move or I will finish you all off." King said to all of Big Mom's troops.

"No. We are the ones who will finish you all off and throw you out of here." said Daifuku, who had placed his hand on his stomach to summon a genie.

"Hahahah, you think you can beat us, huh? Big Mom is being beaten up badly by Uchiha Sasuke, and your commanders must have been killed by Sasuke; you have no chance of winning." Queen said while laughing.

"Don't underestimate Mama. Mama will definitely win against Uchiha Sasuke and then finish off Kaido and all of you." Oven said.

"Then there's no other choice." Said Jack, who immediately changed to his Zoan mode, namely Mamot. All the Big Mom pirates took a fighting stance and were ready to fight.

"WAIT ALL OF YOU!"

There was a scream from behind, and all the Big Mom pirates looked back towards the source of the sound and saw Smoothie, Katakuri, Cracker, and Galette running towards them. But what caught their attention the most was seeing the condition of their older brothers, who were the commanders of the Big Mom pirates, who were seriously injured and battered.

The Kaido pirates just grinned when they saw Katakuri, Smoothie, and Cracker, who were bloodied and battered because they had experienced all that when they were beaten by Uchiha Sasuke.

"Ni-San, you are seriously injured!" Amande said to Katakuri.

"Impossible. The four of you were injured like this." Said Perospero, who widened his eyes, seeing the condition of Katakuri, Smoothie, and Cracker.

"We're okay." Said Smoothie, who tried to smile and endure the pain. Katakuri walked forward and approached King. King narrowed his eyes and immediately got into a fighting stance because he knew the person he was fighting this time was Katakuri.

"After fighting Uchiha Sasuke?" the King asked Katakuri.

"He's not an ordinary human. You guys have experienced this too." Said Katakuri to King.

"I'm here with a message from Kaido. Kaido said you don't need to fight against us; you just keep quiet." Said Katakuri to King.

"Why did he say that?" King asked Katakuri.

"Because now Kaido and Mama are working together to defeat Uchiha Sasuke. In other words, we are an alliance now." Said Katakuri.

Everyone there widened their eyes because they had only heard in their lives that there were two Yonkou working together to fight one person. They all broke out in cold sweat and swallowed their saliva because they knew that the entire island would definitely be destroyed because of this fight.

"O-oi... really?" Said Queen, who widened her eyes.

"That's right. We can't interfere, and we'll let them fight." Smoothie said.

"If they both lose, then..." Said Jack, who was hanging on because he didn't know the right sentence to continue his sentence.

"Ah. That's the end of all of our history." Perospero said seriously.

BOOOMMMMM!

Everyone there heard a very powerful roar, and they tried to balance themselves because now there was a very powerful earthquake on Whole Cake Island.

"They've started!" Queen said.

"LOOK AT THE SKY!" said Amande, who raised her head and pointed at the sky. They all raised their heads and saw the dark sky above them. They all gaped because they saw the sky split open, and this was more powerful than before.

"This is what happens when Yonkou fight." King said.

(SASUKE VS. BIG MOM AND KAIDO)

"It's been a long time since I was this excited." Kaido said while spinning his kanabo above his head.

"Mamamama! Are you ready, Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon?" Big Mom said while grinning at Sasuke.

"OF COURSE MOMMA!" said Napoleon, Zeus, and Prometheus together.

"It seems that my presence in the new world really brought big problems to the Yonkou." Sasuke said as he activated his Mangekyou Sharingan again.

"Worororo, that's the risk of being a strong person. You will continue to be sought after and challenged by people who want to be stronger than you." said Kaido, who had taken a fighting stance.

"Mamamama! How arrogant of you! Your opponents this time are two Yonkou, and you will die here." Said Big Mom, who was riding Zeus, and her hair had been burned by Prometeus' fire. Napoleon had also turned into a sword, and the sword was covered in fire from Prometeus.

"Then... GO FORWARD!" Sasuke shouted loudly. Kaido and Big Mom immediately grinned, and they both, with full strength and high speed, immediately jumped towards Sasuke.

"RAIMEI HAKKEEEE!" Kaido shouted very loudly and tried to hit Sasuke with his kanabo.

"COGNAC!"

Big Mom also did the same thing as Kaido and immediately attacked Sasuke with her sword. Sasuke, who saw that, immediately got ready and took out his third-stage Susano because he knew what he was fighting this time were two yonkou at once.

"SUSANOO!"

"GOOOAAAARR!

Susano roared very loudly and immediately took out two swords from both hands.

TRANG! TRANG! TWOAAAAARRRRR!

A huge explosion occurred, the sky split apart, and the entire battle area was badly damaged. Susano Sasuke blocked Kaido's attack with his left hand and Big Mom's attack with his right.

"Worororo reminds me of the past, right, Linlin?" Kaido asked Big Mom.

"Mamamama! I really miss Captain Xebec." Big Mom said while laughing and getting more excited.

BOOOM! BOOOM!

Kaido and Big Mom tried to push Sasuke's Susano with all their might, and Sasuke's Susano was seen being pushed back little by little. Sasuke, who realized that, made a quick hand seal and puffed out his cheeks.

"KATON: GOUKA MEKYAKU!"

Sasuke immediately spewed fire from his huge mouth towards Big Mom and Kaido, who were in front of him. Kaido and Big Mom, who saw this, immediately jumped up to avoid Sasuke's attack.

WUSSSSHHH!

All the fire that came out of Sasuke's mouth burned all the surrounding forests, trees, and flowers and turned the area around the battle into a sea of fire.

"WORORORORORORO!"

From above, Kaido immediately shot down and used his kanabo to hit Sasuke's head with all his strength.

TWOAAAARRRR! CRACK!

Susano Sasuke's head was fractured due to Kaido's incredibly strong attack. Big Mom, who saw the crack in Susano, grinned and swung Napoleon to attack Sasuke again.

"IKOKU SOVEREIGNTY!"

BOOOOOMMM! CRACK! CRACK!

Big Mom swung her sword at Sasuke's Susano, created a large purple wave from her sword, and made Sasuke's Susano suffer a very serious crack.

"HUAAAAAAAAAA!"

BOOOMMM! CRACK!

Kaido activated his Ryu-O Bushosoku Haki into his right hand and hit Sasuke's Susano's face very hard, and Sasuke's Susano's face cracked.

"MAMAMAMA! DESTROY YOU SUSANO!" Said Big Mom, who flew using Zeus and had coated her sword with Prometheus fire.

SIUUUNGGGG! SHARE! CRACK! TWOAAAAAAAAARRR!

Sasuke's Susano was immediately destroyed due to a combination attack from Kaido and Big Mom. Sasuke, who realized this, immediately jumped out of his Susano and tried to keep his distance from the two yonkou. Sasuke immediately took out his Kusanagi and prepared to attack Big Mom and Kaido.

"RYU-O CHIDORI!"

Sasuke immediately activated his chidori and ryu-o bushosoku haki, and he channeled them into his kusanagi. Sasuke immediately ran fast towards Big Mom and Kaido and tried to cut down the two Yonkou.

SRENGG! TRANG! BOOOOMMM!

Kusanagi Sasuke was blocked by Big Mom's sword, which caused the two swords to clash. Sasuke, who saw this, grinned and continued to channel his chidroi into his Kusanagi, causing Napoleon to slowly split apart.

SRIIIIIIINGGGGGG!

"MAMAAAA!" Napoleon screamed in pain because his body was starting to slowly slice open, and it was very painful.

"NAPOLEON!" Big Mom started to panic and worry when she saw Napoleon sliced. Big Mom didn't think anyone would be able to cut down Napoleon, who was covered in Prometheus' fire.

"WORORORORO LOOK WHERE YOU GO, UCHIHA SASUKE!" Kaido shouted, ready from behind with his kanabo and preparing to hit Sasuke from behind.

SRIIIINGG!

Exactly one centimeter before the kanabo touched Sasuke, Sasuke suddenly changed places with Big Mom and caused the kanabo to hit Big Mom, and Sasuke managed to avoid the attack.

"UAAAAAAAGGHHH!"

Big Mom screamed in pain because she was hit by Kaido's kanabo and was thrown several meters back.

"LINLIN!" Kaido shouted, shocked and wondering why he even hit Big Mom.

Kaido immediately looked beside him and saw Sasuke already standing and swinging his sword, which was filled with electricity and Haki.

"Look where you are, Kaido?" Sasuke said flatly.

SREEEEEET! SROOOOTT!

"UAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!" Kaido screamed in pain because the right side of his waist was hit by Sasuke and blood was flowing out of Kaido's waist. It didn't stop there; Sasuke channeled his Haki into his leg, made his leg black, and kicked Kaido right in the injured waist.

"UAAAAAGHHHH!" Kaido screamed and bounced just like Big Mom.

Big Mom tried to get up and held her head, which was hurting from Kaido's punch. Just as she was half standing, Big Mom widened her eyes because she saw Kaido flying and heading towards her.

BUAAAAAAGHH!

"UAAAGHH!"

BOOOMMMM!

Big Mom, who was just about to stand up, fell again because she was hit by Kaido's large body, and the two of them are now lying on the ground next to each other.

"KUSO! That kick was so strong!" Said Kaido, who was trying to get back to his feet and holding his injured waist.

PLAAAAAKK! BOOOMM!

Kaido, who was just about to get up, fell again because he felt like someone had grabbed his head. Kaido immediately stood up while holding the back of his head and looked at Big Mom, who seemed angry.

"WHY DID YOU HIT ME HAH!" Kaido asked Big Mom while screaming because he was annoyed at being hit by Big Mom.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HIT ME FIRST!" Big Mom shouted, answering Kaido's question completely.

"HAH!? I DON'T KNOW! YOU'RE THE ONE IN THE WAY!" Kaido shouted at Big Mom and took the kanabo.

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S IN THE WAY AND BECOME A BURDEN IN THIS FIGHT!" Big Mom shouted, who was already holding Napoleon and walking towards Kaido.

"HAH! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BURDEN!? DO YOU WANT TO DIE HAH!" Kaido shouted as he also walked closer to Big Mom.

BOOOMMM!

Kaido and Big Mom bumped heads, and there were electric sparks visible on their faces. They both groaned and gritted their teeth in annoyance.

"I'll kill you here, Linlin!" Kaido said.

"Just try! You'll be the one who dies in the end!" Big Mom said while grinning.

SIUUUUUNNGG!

Kaido and Big Mom seem to have to stop their silly bickering because now they see a very large blackish purple arrow shooting towards them. Kaido and Big Mom immediately jumped to the side to avoid the arrow.

BOOOOOMMM! TWOARRR!

The arrow immediately stuck into the ground, and you could see black flames slowly spreading to the surrounding area and burning everything there. Kaido and Big Mom saw the black fire and narrowed their eyes because they saw a unique fire, and this was the first time they saw black fire.

"What kind of fire is that?" Kaido asked.

"I don't know. But it seems like fire is very dangerous. You've fought with it, and you should know better." Big Mom said to Kaido.

"He didn't take it out when he was fighting with me, and this is the first time I've seen those black flames." Kaido said while watching the black fire.

'Didn't he use all his strength when he fought with me? How strong are you, Uchiha Sasuke?' Kaido muttered in his heart.

Kaido felt very angry because he felt that Sasuke didn't give his all when fighting with him.

"The name of the black fire is Amaterasu. The fire cannot be extinguished for seven days and seven nights, and only I can extinguish it and Kaido. I didn't use all my abilities and moves when fighting with you." Suddenly Sasuke appeared and walked over to Big Mom and Kaido.

Kaido, who heard that, groaned in annoyance, and his body shook. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

"YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME, HAH!" Kaido shouted very angrily.

"No. I never underestimate my enemy. If I use all my abilities, then Wano Kuni and Onihasgima will be destroyed, and I don't want that to happen, and again, all your men will die." Sasuke said flatly.

"GRRRRR! Then... SHOW ALL YOUR SKILLS NOW! GOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!" Kaido shouted very loudly, and he turned into a dragon.

Big Mom, who saw this, put on a fighting stance and started to get serious because she knew that Kaido was now really serious and angry.

"HORO BREATH!" Kaido immediately spat fire from his mouth towards Sasuke.

Sasuke, who saw this, swung his sword again and slashed the fire that Kaido released.

SREEEEEEENG!

Kaido's burst of fire immediately disappeared because it had been slashed by Sasuke's kusanagi. Big Mom, who saw this, immediately moved towards Sasuke and swung her sword.

"IKOKU SOVEREIGNTY!"

Big Mom attacked Sasuke again with her sword and released a purple wave from her sword. WUSSSSSHHH!

Sasuke activated his Susano again to protect against Big Mom's attack, and as a result, Big Mom's attack did not injure Sasuke. Indeed, Big Mom's attack previously succeeded in destroying Sasuke's Susano, but that was because Sasuke's Susano had previously received several consecutive attacks from Big Mom and Kaido.

WUUUSSSSSSS!

Kaido, who had been wandering above, finally decided to come back down and attack Sasuke. His dragon body was all black because of the Haki he was channeling, and he quickly hit Sasuke's Susano. Sasuke, who saw this, made his Susano enter the third stage, coated his Susano with Haki, and made his Susano black.

BOOOOOMMMM! CRACK!

Kaido immediately hit Sasuke's Susano hard and made a crack in Sasuke's Susano. Kaido continued to try to push Sasuke with all his might to destroy his Susano because, honestly, for Big Mom and Kaido, Sasuke's Susano was the most troublesome and very difficult to penetrate.

"You won't be able to destroy it with just one attack." Sasuke said to Kaido flatly.

"Worororo, I can't destroy it from the outside, but I will destroy you from the inside." Kaido said while grinning.

CRACK! TWOARRR!

"UAAAAAGHHHH!"

Suddenly, from the ground Sasuke was standing on, a very large crack appeared, and suddenly, from the ground, a dragon's tail appeared, which was definitely Kaido's dragon tail, and the tail hit Sasuke's chin very hard and made Sasuke bleed from his mouth and bounce out of his body.

"MAMAMAMA! ZEUS! PROMETEUS ATTACK HIM!" Big Mom shouted to Zeus and Prometeus.

"OK MOM!" Big Mom immediately got off Zeus, and Prometesus released himself from Big Mom's head. Zeus opened his mouth and immediately shot a large amount of electricity towards Sasuke.

TWOAAAAAAAARRRR!

"UAAAAGHHH!" Sasuke groaned in pain because now he was struck by Zeus' electricity. Not finished yet, Prometeus increased his body size, and now he looks like the sun. Prometeus immediately moved towards Sasuke, who was being electrocuted, and hit him hard.

CEEESSSSSSSSSS!

There was the sound of clothes and skin burning because Prometeus had now burned part of Sasuke's skin and clothes.

"DIE YOU, UCHIHA!" Prometheus shouted loudly.

"SHINRA TENSEI!" Sasuke shouted very loudly.

"UAAAAAAGHHHHH!" Zeus and Prometeus were immediately blown away because they were hit by Sasuke's attack just now, and before it finished, Sasuke suddenly saw Big Mom, who was beside him and was ready to punch him.

"WHY YOU SASUKE!" Big Mom shouted while grinning.

BUAAAAAGHHH!

Sasuke was hit by Big Mom's punch, which made him bounce and fly.

"GOAAAAAAAARRRR!"

From behind Kaido, who was in his dragon form, he opened his mouth wide and roared very loudly, and from that roar, a sharp wind was created, which slashed and tore Sasuke's body to pieces.

"UAAAAAAGHHHH!' Sasuke screamed in pain because he felt like his body was being sliced and torn apart so that all his clothes were torn and Sasuke's body was covered in blood and burns caused by Prometeus earlier.

Seeing Sasuke, who was bouncing and floating in the air, Kaido immediately returned to his human form, took his kanabo, and immediately ran towards Sasuke quickly.

"NOW LINLIN!" Shouted to Big Mom while running towards Sasuke. Big Mom, who heard that, immediately nodded her head and understood what Kaido meant.

"ZEUS, PROMETEUS, HURRY UP HERE! "Big Mom shouted.

"OK MOM! "Zeus and Prometeus immediately approached Big Mom, and now Big Mom was riding Zeus again, and Prometeus landed on Big Mom's hair again and made Big Mom's hair catch fire. Big Mom and Kaido immediately moved quickly towards Sasuke, and they didn't want to waste this golden opportunity.

They both intend to kill Sasuke here.

"IKOKU SOVEREIGNTY! "

Big Mom and Kaido immediately jumped and hovered over Sasuke's body, and the two of them, with all their might and all the Haki they had, immediately beat Sasuke.

DUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Both attacks hit Sasuke's body and made Sasuke fall to the ground very hard. Kaido and Big Mom landed on the ground, and their gazes were focused on the cloud of smoke in front of them.

"Hah….hah…hah… He should be dead or at least unconscious." Said Big Mom, panting.

"Hah..hah. It should be like that. Thank me because I managed to make the initial attack." said Kaido, who was also panting and glanced at Big Mom, who was beside him.

"Mamamama, what do you mean by initial attack? Look at your body. Are you bathed in dust and blood?" asked Big Mom, who also glanced at Kaido while grinning.

"You too, look at you and your weird weapons! You're even messier than me!" said Kaido, who was annoyed because he was teased by Big Mom.

Big Mom and Kaido's bodies were covered in blood and dust from their fight with Sasuke. For both of them, this was their toughest fight since they became Yonkou because they both had to work together to defeat one person.

"But I have to admit, it turns out we can still work well together, Kaido." Big Mom said while grinning.

"Ah, I didn't expect we would have to work together to subdue that boy." Kaido said.

"He can't be called a kid anymore. Don't you feel it?" Big Mom asked Kaido.

Kaido, who heard the question, immediately narrowed his eyes, and his face turned serious.

"Ah, I felt it. His power level is the same as that of Captain Xebec." Kaido said.

"That's right. I didn't expect there would be someone who had the same strength as Xebec." said Big Mom, who was also serious.

SIUUUUUUUUNNGGGGGG!

TWOAAAAAARRRR!

Suddenly, from the cloud of smoke, a very bright purple light appeared, and the light immediately exploded. Kaido and Big Mom were dragged and pushed backwards due to the enormity of the explosion, and they both crossed their arms in front of their faces.

"He's still alive!" said Big Mom, who didn't believe it.

"This is going to get worse! It looks like he's really going on a rampage now!" Kaido said.

WUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHH!

Slowly, the purple light disappeared and turned into purple light grains that floated in the air like fireflies, and Sasuke emerged from the purple light.

It can be seen that Sasuke is no longer wearing his clothes because they are torn and there are several scratches on his body. Sasuke's left temple was bleeding, and his hair was messy. Sasuke activated his medical ninjutsu, and he tried to heal the wounds on his body.

"You guys really tried to kill me." Sasuke said casually while healing the wound.

Kaido and Big Mom, who saw that Sasuke was still able to stand and talk so calmly, returned to their fighting stances.

"You're not human! You should be dead!" Big Mom said.

"How strong are you, Uchiha Sasuke?" Kaido said while narrowing his eyes.

Sasuke, who heard that, just closed his eyes and stopped his medical ninjutsu because the wounds he received had healed and the bleeding had stopped. Sasuke opened his eyes, then looked at Big Mom and Kaido, who were standing in front of him.

"So can I go now? You have tested my strength, and you have worked together to defeat me, but the result was that you failed, and I am still alive now." Sasuke said flatly.

"Wororororo, what are you talking about? This fight is not over yet because no one has died among us." Kaido said.

"Mamamama! Why? Are you afraid now? Look at the two of us and you alone, plus all my men and Kaido's men who are waiting at the port. You can't leave this island because this island will be the last place you set foot on this world." Big Mom said while grinning.

Sasuke, who heard that, just smiled.

"So you are talking about numbers? It doesn't matter how many troops you have because the most important thing is not quantity but quality." Sasuke said with a smile.

Kaido and Big Mom, who heard that, immediately narrowed their eyes as they tried to digest Sasuke's words.

"I once formed an alliance with almost eighty thousand people just to fight two people." Sasuke continued while remembering the events of the fourth Shinobi world war.

Sasuke just smiled, remembering his fight with Obito and Madara, which really drained his energy. Kaido and Big Mom widened their eyes because they didn't expect that Sasuke had made such a large alliance and that the number was even eighty thousand, and that was more than their army. Kaido and Big Mom broke out in a cold sweat and imagined who Sasuke was fighting.

"Wh-who are you fighting?" Kaido said haltingly.

"Don't lie! I've lived in Roger's era, and I've never heard of you and your alliance of eighty thousand!" Big Mom shouted at Sasuke.

"Hn. I fought a god, and of course you never heard of it because you're stupid." said Sasuke, who smiled and mocked Big Mom and Kaido.

"Wororororor, I didn't think you were crazy, Sasuke. What do you mean by god?" Kaido said while laughing and mocking Sasuke.

"Mamamama, did I hit your head too hard? There seems to be something wrong with your head now." Big Mom laughed at what Sasuke just said.

"Listen, kid, in this world there are no such things as gods; there are only pirates and the navy!" Big Mom said while grinning.

"Ah, in this world there are no gods, but have you ever been to another world?" Sasuke said while grinning.

Kaido and Big Mom were a little confused and shocked by Sasuke's words. The two of them really didn't understand what Sasuke was saying from God to another world.

"I have gone through things that have never even occurred to you. I have walked a path of darkness that is very sad, and I have managed to get out of that darkness. I have fought to avenge myself, and I have also fought to protect the people I love. I too have been a devil, but I have also been a good person." said Sasuke, who slowly opened his eyes and looked at Big Mom and Kaido very seriously.

Kaido and Big Mom, who heard Sasuke's words, just narrowed their eyes and tried to understand all of Sasuke's words, but they immediately broke into a cold sweat when they saw Sasuke's very cold and terrifying gaze, and they felt a tense aura coming out of Sasuke's body.

"People like you won't understand my words because you don't even have empathy for your family and you only care about yourself. You will never be able to beat me because you don't know the real me." Sasuke continued, looking at Big Mom and Kaido coldly.

"What do you mean?" Kaido asked, who was already preparing to fight because he was worried that Sasuke would attack again.

"You're just a kid who doesn't understand the cruelty of this world." Big Mom said very seriously.

Sasuke, who heard that, closed his eyes again and smiled.

"You really don't understand what I'm saying. Forget it. Besides, we're not here to chat but to fight, right? "Said Sasuke, smiling at Big Mom and Kaido.

"Worororo, if you already know, what are you waiting for? "Said Kaido, who put his kanabo on his shoulder while grinning.

"You don't understand what I mean. I told you not that you were fighting two yonkou and my soldiers and Kaido's soldiers were already waiting at the port. In other words, you were outnumbered!" Big Mom said while grinning.

Sasuke, who heard that, took a deep breath and smiled again.

"It seems like the two of you are crazy about the number of troops. In that case..."

"KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!"

BUSSSSHHH!

There were four puffs of smoke next to Sasuke, and now there were five Sasuke standing and arranging Big Mom and Kaido.

Big Mom and Kaido, who saw this, widened their eyes and were surprised to see that there were five Sasuke now. The two of them didn't think that Sasuke had the ability to duplicate himself, and they knew that this would be very troublesome because fighting just one Sasuke would be too much, let alone five. Sasuke, who saw Big Mom and Kaido's reaction, just smiled, and he climbed onto a fairly large rock behind him.

"If you're talking numbers, then I can make a very terrifying army because I can multiply myself," Sasuke said with a smile.

"This is serious!" said Kaido, who was sweating coldly.

"Damn you, Uchiha Sasuke!" Big Mom muttered.

The four bunshins created by Sasuke immediately jumped and scattered. Two of them stood behind and in front of Kaido, and the other two stood behind and in front of Big Mom. Big Mom and Kaido, who saw that they were surrounded, immediately became alert and prepared to attack.

"This is just two against one. So now answer my question: Do you want my bunshin to use Susano or not?" said Sasuke, who lifted his legs and placed his right hand on his knee while smiling.

Big Mom and Kaido were even more confused because they never expected or thought something like this would happen. Kaido thought about doing a tag team with Big Mom because he believed that if it were two against one, Sasuke would lose, but surprisingly, Sasuke turned things around, and now Kaido was the one who had to fight two Sasuke.

Big Mom started to sweat coldly because she realized that she was in danger now. Big Mom is now thinking about how she can get out of this situation and then kill Sasuke.

"Okay then, since you didn't answer my question, I assume you agree and you want my bunshin to use Susano," Sasuke said with a smile.

SUSANO!

GOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!

Sasuke's four bunshins immediately released the third stage of Susano and roared very loudly. Now Big Mom and Kaido are surrounded by four Susanos who are ready to kill them whenever Sasuke wants.

On the other hand, the real Sasuke just sat and watched.

"TCH! DON'T BE ARROGANT, YOU UCHIHA SASUKEEEEEEEEEE!" Kaido also felt very angry because he felt underestimated by Sasuke.

"RAIMEI HAKKE!" Kaido tried to attack Susano, who was in front of him and his Kanabo.

TRAAAAANGGGG!

BOOOOOOMMMM!

Sasuke's Susano immediately took out a sword and blocked Kaido's kanabo, and another large explosion was created due to the impact. Without Kaido realizing it, Susano, who was behind him, had already put out his hand and was ready to punch Kaido.

BUAAAAAAGHH!

"UAAAAGGGHHH!" Kaido screamed in pain because he received the blow from Susano. Not finished there, the two Susanos swung their swords, and they immediately cut Kaido.

SSRREEEEEETT!

TWOAAAAAARRRR!

"UAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Kaido screamed in pain because he was seriously injured by Susano's attack, and now Kaido's body was covered in blood. Big Mom, who saw Kaido lying like that, immediately swung her sword and immediately flew using Zeus.

"COGNAC!" Big Mom tried to split Susano's head in front of her with her sword.

BOOOOOMMMM!

Susano crossed his arms and blocked Big Mom's attack. From behind, another Susano swung his sword and tried to cut Big Mom.

SREEEETTTT!

Big Mom, who saw someone attacking her from behind, immediately dodged, but because the swing of Susano's sword was very fast, Big Mom's shoulder was hit by a slash from Susano's sword and made her shoulder bleed. Big Mom immediately flew up and tried to escape from Susano's encirclement.

SRING!

Big Mom widened her eyes again because she suddenly saw a Susano in front of her face, and when she glanced up, it turned out that Sasuke's Susano was floating, and Big Mom finally found out that Sasuke had the ability to change places with his opponent.

BUAAAAAAGHHH!

Susano, who was in front of Big Mom, immediately uppercut Big Mom's chin, made Big Mom fly up, and immediately grabbed Zeus and slammed him down.

"MAMAAAAA! ZEUSSSSSSS!" Prometeus started to panic because he saw Big Mom and Zeus being attacked by Sasuke. Sasuke's Susano, who was floating in the air, had already prepared his fist covered in Haki and was ready to punch Big Mom down.

BUAAAAAAAGHHHH!

"UAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!"

TWOAAAAAAARRRRRRR!

Big Mom immediately fell down and hit Zeus.

Now the two Yonkou were completely battered and exhausted because they had to fight four Susanos at once. They knew that destroying just one Susano was very difficult and took a lot of energy, and now they had to fight four Susanos at once, and they were both starting to think that they were fighting the wrong person.

(WHOLE CAKE ISLAND PORT)

Everyone there, namely the Big Mom pirates and the Kaido pirates, was anxious because it was already six in the afternoon, and that meant it had been about 10 hours since Sasuke, Big Mom, and Kaido had been fighting, and it was still not clear who the winner was.

The sun slowly set, and the sky began to darken. From a distance, where the fight between Sasuke and the two yonkou was, there was a lot of smoke, and several times they felt an earthquake due to the fight.

"What exactly is Uchiha Sasuke's strength?" Perospero asked Queen, who was sitting next to him.

Queen, who heard that, reached into her trouser pocket and took out a cigar, then lit the cigar and smoked it.

"I don't know either. What I know is that he is not an ordinary person, and his strength is truly beyond reason." said Queen.

"I fought with him earlier, and I think the purple skull he took out was the most troublesome." said Katakuri while glancing at Queen.

"That's right. That skull is so strong that even the attacks of the four of us couldn't destroy the purple skull." said Smoothie, who remembered the combination attack between Katakuri, Smoothie, and Cracker, which couldn't even scratch Sasuke's Susano.

"I don't know anyone who is even stronger than Yonkou, and he is alone. Can you imagine if he became Whitebeard's replacement and led the Whitebeard Kaizokudan pirates?" Perospero asked.

Everyone who heard that widened their eyes and was shocked because they didn't understand what Perospero meant.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked Perospero.

"Two days ago, I found Uchiha Sasuke at Moby Dick and was chatting casually with Marco and all the members of the Whitebeard pirates, and what I heard was that Marco asked him to replace Whitebeard to lead them." Perospero said seriously.

Everyone hearing that was shocked because they didn't know that Sasuke had ever been offered such a special position. Of course, it is an honor for someone to replace Whitebeard and have subordinates like Marco and others who are very strong.

"Then he rejected it?" King asked Perospero.

"That's right. He refused, and instead he chose to come with me and marry Galette." Perospero said while glancing at Galette, who was not far from him. Galette, who heard that, blushed and looked away, but that didn't last long, and her facial expression turned serious.

"My marriage is no longer important; the most important thing now is how we help mom." Galette said seriously.

"You guys are very lucky that Sasuke didn't bring out that monster." King said.

"What monster are you talking about?" Smoothie asked King.

King, who heard Smoothie's question, smiled.

"About two months ago, did you see the moon turn red and have a strange shape?" King asked.

All the Big Mom pirate members were a little surprised because they remembered very well the strange moon they saw two months ago.

(FLASH BACK)

"Mama! Look at the moon! It's shaped so strange!" Perospero said to Big Mom.

Big Mom, who heard that, immediately turned her gaze to the window next to her, and she saw a full moon, which was very large and red and had a strange shape.

"Why is the moon like that?" Big Mom muttered, still watching the red moon.

"Is this a normal natural phenomenon?" asked Katakuri, who also folded his arms and watched the red moon through the window.

"It seems so, but I've never seen a moon like that before, and it looks like someone's eyes." Cracker said.

"That's right. That moon is very scary." Smoothie said.

"Mamamama, don't worry about silly things like that; besides, I agree with Katakuri that this is probably just an ordinary natural phenomenon." Big Mom said while laughing.

FLASHBACK END)

All the Big Mom pirates widened their eyes, and it seemed like they knew what King would say next.

"Don't tell me..." Katakuri muttered while his eyes widened and his body trembled.

"Ah, that's right. The red moon is one of Uchiha Sasuke's pet monster powers, and don't you realize that the shape of the red moon is exactly the same as Uchiha Sasuke's left eye?" King asked all the members of the Big Mom pirates.

Katakuri, Smoothie, Perospero, Galette, and all the Big Mom pirate members who had seen Sasuke's left eye began to realize and understand King's words.

"You only saw the moon, but we were at the scene and fought the person who created the red moon. At that time, the atmosphere was really tense, and we felt a very strong killing aura from the monster, and the monster was able to destroy the three mountains behind Onigashima with one blow." said Queen, who had goosebumps because she remembered her battle with Juubi and Sasuke.

"Our battle against Uchiha Sasuke left our base in Onigashima completely destroyed, and nothing was left." Jack said.

Smoothie immediately swallowed her saliva and broke out in a cold sweat when she heard Kaido's all-stars talking about their battle with Sasuke.

"I thought the purple skull was the scariest, but it turns out he has even scarier powers." Smoothie said.

"The skull is called a susano, and what you are facing is not a perfect shape." King said.

"What do you mean?" Katakuri asked King.

"The perfect shape of Susano is very scary and so big that Susano's head even touches the clouds, and his shape is not a skull but like a samurai. Susano is able to split and destroy an island with one attack, and that's what he did to Onigashima and Marineford." King said to Katakuri.

"But that's all nonsense! If he had that kind of power, why didn't he use it from the start to kill us all?" Galette shouted.

Queen, who heard that, smiled again and exhaled smoke from her mouth.

"He always tries to minimize damage and avoid casualties. I hate to say this, but Uchiha Sasuke is a good person, not someone who is bloodthirsty and likes to kill." Queen said with a smile.

"I felt it too. I didn't feel any killing aura or evil aura from Uchiha Sasuke. He is also a relaxed person and a typical person who won't fight if he isn't disturbed." said Katakuri.

"I want to ask you: if mom and Kaido lose this fight, what will you do? Will you kill Sasuke?" Perospero asked the pirate Kaido.

All the all-stars just fell silent and closed their eyes.

"I understand what you mean. You mean this is a golden opportunity to kill Uchiha Sasuke because he is exhausted and seriously injured from the fight, right?" King asked.

"Don't underestimate him." Jack said.

"Even when he was dying, he was still able to kill us all." Queen said.

BOOOOOMM!

(SASUKE VS. BIG MOM AND KAIDO)

BOOOOOOM! BOOOOOOM!

TWOAAAAAAAAARRRRR!

Explosion after explosion occurred and made the entire whole cake island feel like a battlefield. This very fierce battle has been going on for 10 hours, and there is still no sign of who will win this fight, but if you look at the conditions, it looks like Sasuke is the favorite because Sasuke has managed to recover his strength and has had enough rest to let his four bunshi fight against Kaido. and Big Mom.

On the other hand, Kaido and Big Mom seem to be having a very difficult time fighting four Susanos at once. They have tried everything, but Sasuke's Susano is too strong for them.

"Hah... hah... hah. What bad luck! I have to work with people who can't even help me!" Kaido said while looking at the four Susanos standing in front of him.

"Shut your mouth, Kaido! You also know that there is nothing we can do to fight these four monsters!" Big Mom said.

Big Mom and Kaido already look messy and battered. Blood was pouring from their bodies, and some of their bones were already cracked.

"GOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!" Kaido immediately changed into his dragon form and tried to attack Sasuke's Susano.

"FOOL! YOU KNOW THAT WON'T WORK!" Big Mom shouted, seeing Kaido immediately darting and trying to attack Sasuke's four Susanos at once.

GRAB!

Kaido widened his eyes when he realized that someone was gripping his dragon's body very tightly.

Kaido glanced back and saw one of Sasuke's Susanos gripping his dragon's body.

SSSSSSRRRRTTT!

SIUUUNGGGG!

CRACCCCK!

TWOAAAAARRRRR!

"UAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!" Susano immediately grabbed Kaido's body and slammed him down very hard. Then another Susano immediately hit the dragon's head and cut off one of Kaido's horns. Big Mom, who saw this, tried to get closer to Kaido and immediately flew away. But Big Mom immediately turned around and saw that there were already two Susanos behind her, ready to attack her.

BUAAAAAAGHHH!

BOOOOMMMM!

Susano immediately punched Big Mom, which caused Big Mom to crash, bounce quite far, and land right where Kaido was lying.

"It really hurts!" said Kaido, who was trying to get up and felt extreme pain in his head.

"Every time Susano hits me, I feel like my bones are all shattered!" said Big Mom, who came back.

"Surrender, both of you! If you surrender, then I will stop all of this!" Big Mom and Kaido looked up and saw Sasuke floating while folding his arms and looking at them flatly.

Big Mom and Kaido groaned in annoyance when they saw Sasuke acting and talking like a boss.

"I won't give up until you die!" Big Mom said to Sasuke.

"Wororororo, then make us surrender, you bastard!" Kaido said while grinning. Sasuke, who heard that, just closed his eyes and shook his head because he didn't understand the way Kaido and Big Mom thought and still wanted to fight and kill him.

"Linlin, release all the strength you have, and we will attack it simultaneously and, most importantly, destroy the four Susanos in front of us." Kaido said seriously and started to get up.

"Okay. Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon, bring out everything you have, and we will attack the four purple creatures. Do you understand?" Big Mom asked.

"Okay, Mama, we understand." Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon nodded and prepared to attack. Kaido immediately flew up and opened his mouth very wide, and you could see there was a ball of fire in his dragon's mouth.

Big Mom got off Zeus and saw that Zeus' body was getting bigger and bigger than before. An electric current is created around Zeus' body, and Zeus' face is also visible, which is very scary.

Prometeus also increased his body size, and now he looks like the sun. Even though it was already evening, it now looked very bright because Prometheus was now illuminating almost the entirety of Whole Cake Island, and it was so hot that all the land and rocks were on fire.

Napoleon was seen slowly extending and changing color to black because Big Mom had channeled her haki into the Napoleon she was holding. Sasuke, who saw this, was prepared because he knew that he would receive a very powerful attack.

"HORO BREATH!" Kaido spat out a huge fire from his mouth.

"RAITEI!" Zeus immediately shot a huge amount of electricity.

"HEAVENLY FLEUR!" Prometeus spewed out huge flames.

"BUSHOSHOKU RYU-O! IKOKU SOVERIGNTY!" Big Mom immediately swung her sword, and unlike before, Big Mom's sword now emitted a very large, pitch-black aura.

BOOOOOOOMMMM!

BOOOOOOOMMM!

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

CRACK! WUUSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH!

BOOOMMMMMMM!

TWOAAAAAAARRRRRRR!

A very strong earthquake occurred on Whole Cake Island, and all the residents felt the powerful vibrations, so they immediately came out of their houses and saw almost all the buildings collapse due to the earthquake.

Sasuke's four Susanos immediately cracked and were immediately destroyed by the combined attack between Kaido and Big Mom, and Sasuke's emptied bunshin immediately disappeared. Sasuke immediately jumped back to avoid the attack.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING, UCHIHA? GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!" Kaido roared and released a sharp wind from his roar.

Sasuke, who saw this, immediately reactivated his Susano to protect himself from Kaido's attack.

CRACK! CRACK! SRET! SRET! SRET!

It can be seen that Sasuke's Susano suffered cracks and scratches when it was hit by the wind released by Kadio.

SIIIUUNNGG!

"COGNAC!"

From behind, Big Mom immediately slashed Sasuke's Susano with Napoleon.

BOOOOOOMMMM! CRACK! TWOAAAARR!

Sasuke's Susano was destroyed, and again, Sasuke had to get out of his Susano and continue flying upwards by kicking the air below him.

"I TOLD YOU! YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE! GOOOAAAAAARRRR!" From above, Kaido opened his mouth and shot another sharp wind at Sasuke.

WUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHH!

SRET! SRET STRET!

Sasuke crossed his arms in front of his face, and again, the sharp wind slashed Sasuke's body and made Sasuke's body bleed and injured him again.

"RAITEIIIIII!" Zeus, who saw Sasuke being cornered, didn't waste the opportunity and immediately shot Sasuke with his electricity.

TWOAAAAAAAARRRR!

"UAAAAGHHHH!" Sasuke groaned in pain because he was electrocuted by Zeus.

"HAHAHAHA YOU DIE UCHIHA SASUKE! WUSSSSSSSSHHHHH!" Prometeus did not remain silent and immediately spat out fire and burned Sasuke's entire body.

"MAMAMAMA, NOW NAPOLEON! HIYAAAAAAAA!" Big Mom immediately jumped towards Sasuke, who was being electrocuted and burned by fire, and slashed Sasuke with Napoleon.

"BUSHOSOKU RYU-O COGNAC!" Big Mom shouted very loudly.

BOOOOOMMMMMMM!

TWOAAAAAAARRRRRRR!

Sasuke fell to the ground and hit the ground beneath him so hard that it created a huge hole again. Big Mom, Napoleon, Zeus, Prometheus, and Kaido, who saw Sasuke entering the hole, sighed because they thought the fight was over.

Kaido returned to his human form and walked closer to Big Mom.

"It's finished." Kaido said as he glanced down and saw a very large hole filled with smoke.

"Mamamama, this fight was really tense and forced me to use all my strength." Big Mom said while smiling. Kaido raised one of his hands and held Kannany's horn, which turned out to be half-cut.

"My stretcher is completely destroyed." Kaido muttered.

"My bones are all crushed." Big Mom muttered.

"Good job, Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon!" Big Mom said while smiling.

"Thank you, mama." Napoleon said.

"I thought I would die here." said Zeus, who was sweating coldly.

"That Uchiha Sasuke... He's really strong." Prometheus said.

"Linlin, what happens if I don't come?" asked Kaido, who was sitting next to Big Mom, and glanced at Big Mom, who was next to him.

"Mamamama! Even if you don't come, I still have a thousand ways to beat him." Big Mom said while laughing, but in her heart she was also grateful for Kaido's arrival because Kaido's arrival helped her a lot to defeat Sasuke.

"You damn old hag! You really don't know how to be grateful." Kaido said irritably.

On the other hand, Sasuke slowly opened his eyes and saw a very thick cloud of smoke around him. Sasuke felt pain all over his body.

"Need help?"

Suddenly, Sasuke heard a voice. The voice sounded very heavy and very scary, but Sasuke recognized the voice and just smiled.

"No need. You don't need to come out. If possible, please heal my wounds and give me some chakra," Sasuke said in his heart.

"Are you sure? If I leave, then this fight will be over and they will lose." Juubi said.

"No. If you leave, then all of these islands will be destroyed." Sasuke said in his heart.

"Okay, then, but do you feel something strange in this world?" Juubi asked Sasuke.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked the Juubi.

"No. Forget it; focus on your fight. I have managed to heal your wounds, but for your leg, it looks like it will take time because your leg is broken." Juubi said.

"I know I will end this fight now." Sasuke said. Sasuke closed his eyes, reactivated his Mangekyou Sharingan, and saw a purple light covering him.

The purple light immediately exploded and rocketed into the sky. Kaido and Big Mom, who saw a purple light in front of them, immediately jumped back, got ready to fight again, and put their fighting stances on. Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon immediately became alert and approached Big Mom.

"I-he's still alive?" Prometheus said while stammering.

"No way! We attacked it with all our might!" said a frightened Zeus.

"Mama..." Napoleon was frightened because he saw a very large purple light in front of him.

"TCH! Looks like he's going to take it out! GET READY LINLIN!" Kaido shouted, starting to break out in a cold sweat.

"SPRING WHAT!" Big Mom shouted, simultaneously panicked and confused by Kaido's words.

KANSEITAI SUSANO!

SIIIIINNGGGG!

The purple light slowly formed a very large and tall giant. The giant looked like a samurai with two swords at his waist and very large wings. The giant's head even touched the clouds, and everyone on Whole Cake Island could see the giant very clearly.

(WHOLE CAKE ISLAND PORT)

All the Big Mom pirates focused their attention on the giant purple creature, which looked very big and clear. They all broke out in cold sweat and were afraid when they saw the large purple creature, and some of their bodies were shaking because they were so afraid.

"W-what is that!" Smoothie shouted frantically.

"Uchiha Sasuke, huh?" Katakuri muttered while looking at Sasuke's perfect Susano.

"It's bad! This is really bad! How could he take out something that big?" said Cracker, who was sweating cold and scared.

All the Kaido pirates swallowed their saliva and started to panic and break out in cold sweat because they had seen the purple giant before. It was the purple giant who split Onigashima and destroyed their castle.

"That's Susano's true form." King said while looking at Sasuke's perfect Susano.

Katakuri, Smoothi, Cracker, and Perospero turned their bodies around and looked at King seriously.

"So that purple creature destroyed you all?" Katakuri asked King.

"Ah, it looks like he's going to finish this fight." King said seriously.

Everyone there widened their eyes because they knew what King meant.

"Don't tell me that mom and Kaido will lose!" Perospero shouted to King.

King, who heard that, didn't answer and continued to watch Sasuke's perfect body. Slowly, he saw Susano take out his sword and swing it.

King immediately widened his eyes, spread his wings, and ran away.

"WORRY FOR ALL OF YOU TO AVOID! HE'S GOING TO SPLIT THIS ISLAND!" shouted King, who was already flying upwards.

Everyone there obeyed King's words, and they all immediately jumped onto Kaido's ship.

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNGGGG!

TWOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!

(SASUKE VS. BIG MOM AND KAIDO)

Big Mom and Kaido looked up and looked at Sasuke's perfect Susano with a look that was hard to explain. Between fear and amazement. Actually, Kaido had seen Sasuke's perfect Susano before, but now he sees it again and is still amazed by Sasuke's strength.

Big Mom, on the other hand, just gaped and couldn't believe that someone had this much power. She has been at sea for more than 50 years, and this is the first time she has seen a unique and terrifying power like Sasuke's. Sasuke lowered his gaze and looked at Big Mom and Kaido flatly.

"This is the perfect Susano. This Susano has the power to destroy a country or an island with one attack; even mountains can split if hit by this Susano attack. Get ready, both of you."

"It's so big! Damn!" Big Mom said while continuing to stare at Sasuke's perfect Susano.

"Am I going to lose again? Even Linlin and I can't beat him. " Muttered Kaido who was sweating coldly. Susano took out his sword from his sheath and immediately swung his sword and slashed Big Mom and Kaido who were in front of him.

SREEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN!

TWOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!

Big Mom and Kaido immediately bounced and rolled on the ground because they were hit by Susano's attack and Whole Cake Island has now been split into two and almost all the buildings on Whole Cake Island have been destroyed.

Big Mom and Kaido are now lying and lying on the ground with blood all over their bodies. Big Mom and Kaido were very badly injured due to being hit by Susano and now they have reached their limit.

Big Mom and Kaido slowly tried to get back to their feet with difficulty and they now looked at the area around them. Big Mom widened her eyes and saw that her proud island was split into two and saw Whole Cake Island split into two.

Big Mom clenched her hands into fists very hard and was so hard that she injured her palms and blood oozed from her palms. Kaido on the other hand was not too surprised because this had happened to Onigashima.

BOOOOMM! BOOOOOM! BOOOOM! BOOOOM!

There was a sound that was so loud that it made the surrounding area shake, and it was the sound of footsteps from Sasuke's perfect Susano, who was walking towards Big Mom and Kaido. Big Mom and Kaido immediately turned around and saw Sasuke's perfect Susano in front of them, and they both raised their heads up to see Sasuke.

"I told you to surrender, but you are still stubborn and still want to fight. It looks like I have to finish this fight now." Sasuke said while closing his eyes. Sasuke put his palms together and closed his eyes.

He slightly removed his palms, and there was a small black ball shining in Sasuke's palms. Sasuke then released the two small black balls, and the small balls slowly moved towards Big Mom and Kaido.

"CHIBAKU TENSEI!"

BOOOOOOMMMMM

Instantly, Big Mom and Kaido were attracted upwards to where the black ball was, and all the ground below was also attracted, causing many rocks and trees to fly upwards.

"WHAT'S THIS!?" Big Mom shouted, who continued to be interested, and now some of her body was buried by rocks.

"WHAT ANOTHER POWER IS THIS!? I CAN'T MOVEAAAAKK! UAAAGHHHHH!" Kaido was also drawn towards the black ball, and slowly he was crushed by rocks and buried.

BOOOOM! BOOOM! BOOOM BOOOOM! BOOOOOM!

All the ground below continued to float and be pulled, so now two piles of very large, round rocks were created. The two large rocks looked like meteors, which, if they fell, would definitely destroy the entire Whole Cake Island, and all the residents of Whole Cake Island would definitely die.

Sasuke stopped his jutsu, and the rocks stopped flying and fell back down. Sasuke sighed and deactivated his perfect susano, and he landed perfectly. Sasuke felt pain in his right leg because his right leg was broken and immediately sat down. Sasuke looked up and saw two very large meteors in which Big Mom and Kaido were buried. Sasuke deliberately left Big Mom and Kaido buried for 5 minutes so that they fainted and Sasuke could immediately leave this island.

"Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido. At least I have met the three strongest people in the world, and the only one I have never met is Akagami." Sasuke muttered while looking at the two meteors floating in front of him.

"But it looks like this Akagami is not someone I should fight considering he was the person who was very kind to Luffy and stopped the war at Marineford." Sasuke continued with a smile.

Sasuke immediately narrowed his eyes because he heard the sound of many footsteps running towards him. Slowly, Sasuke saw that many people had appeared and saw members of the Big Mom and Kaido pirates running. Sasuke immediately took his Kusanagi out of its sheath and prepared to fight again.

"WHERE'S MOM!" Smoothie immediately shouted at Sasuke and already pointed her sword at Sasuke.

"Where is Kaido-San?" King asked Sasuke.

Sasuke didn't answer the question and just pointed at the two meteors floating above them. They also saw something that Sasuke was pointing at and widened their eyes when they saw two large rocks above them.

Katakuri immediately walked over to Sasuke and pointed his trident at Sasuke.

"I asked, Where is Mom?" said Katakuri with great emphasis.

"Linlin and Kaido were in that rock. I buried them." Sasuke said flatly.

Katakuri and all the Big Mom pirate members and Kaido pirate members were shocked and widened their eyes, and some of them fell to their knees because they were so shocked when they heard Sasuke's words.

"Don't get me wrong. They're not dead. CHIDORI NAGASHI!" Sasuke immediately shot electricity from his hands at the two meteors.

BOOOOMMM!

There were small holes in the two meteors, and Big Mom and Kaido could be seen there, and the two Yonkou immediately fell down.

BOOM!

All members of the Big Mom pirates immediately ran to Big Mom and checked whether she was still alive or dead. All of Kaido's pirates did the same thing.

"MAMA! MAMAA! GET AWARE!" Cracker said to Big Mom while shaking Big Mom's body.

Katakuri immediately put his ear to Big Mom's chest and tried to hear her heartbeat.

"Mama is still alive; calm down." Said Katakuri calmly.

"G-thank goodness!" Said Smoothie, who immediately sat down because she was relieved to hear that her captain was still alive.

"KAIDO-SAN!" Said Jack, who saw Kaido lying down and unconscious.

"Don't worry, Jack, he's still breathing." King said casually because he saw Kaido's stomach, which was still moving and still breathing.

"Kadio-San lost again, and he even collaborated with Big Mom, but they both still lost." Queen muttered.

All the members of the Big Mom pirates and the Kaido pirates bowed in despair because they saw their captain's defeat and saw that their captain was now unconscious with wounds all over their bodies. They all then directed their gazes to Sasuke, who was sitting and holding his pet. Their bodies were all shaking because they were afraid and confused about what they should do now. They saw that Sasuke was still conscious and appeared to still be able to fight, and if they decided to fight Sasuke, then they would die here.

"I know what you are thinking. If you try to fight me now, then I will not hesitate to kill you all and destroy this island." Sasuke said flatly.

They all immediately took a few steps back because they were afraid of Sasuke's threat. The members of the Big Mom pirates surrounded Big Mom, who was lying down, and tried to protect her, and the Kaido all-stars stood in front of Kaido, who was lying down, and looked at Sasuke sharply.

"COUGH! COUGH!"

"Damn! I lost again!"

Big Mom and Kaido have regained consciousness, but they can't move their bodies one bit.

All the Big Mom pirate members immediately smiled and were happy when they saw their mother open her eyes.

"Mama!" Cracker shouted.

"I'm grateful!" Smoothie said.

"Mom, you're seriously injured!" Perospero said.

"..." Katakuri didn't say anything and just smiled.

On the other hand, the Kaido pirates were relieved to see that their captain was conscious and still talking.

"Kaido-San, are you awake?" Queen asked while looking at Kaido.

"I'm grateful." Jack said with a sigh.

"Kaido-San, we better get out of here as soon as possible. I got news from Bao Huang that Yamato is acting up again." King said to Kaido.

"That kid is really troublesome. Where is Sasuke?" Kaido asked King.

"He's still here. Is there anything you want to say?" King asked Kaido.

"DAMN YOU UCHIHA SASUKEEEEEEEE!" A very loud scream was heard and made Kaido and all his all-stars glance to the side, and it turned out that the person screaming was Big Mom.

"Mama, calm down! If you talk too much, your wound will reopen!" Smoothie said.

"Mama, I'm sorry because of me, Mama have become like this." Galette said while crying and holding Big Mom's hand.

"Mamamama, I told you, this isn't your fault, Galette. I'm grateful you didn't marry Sasuke because if you married Sasuke, he might kill me someday." Big Mom said while laughing.

"So where is Sasuke?" Big Mom asked.

"He's still here, right in front of us." said Katakuri. Big Mom, who heard that, tried to get up, but she still couldn't move her body.

"Damn, why can't I move my body?" Big Mom muttered.

SRING!

"What do you two want to say? Hurry and say it before I leave."

Suddenly, the rock that was between Big Mom and Kaido turned into Sasuke, and now Sasuke is sitting between Big Mom and Kaido, who are lying down. Everyone immediately widened their eyes, and they immediately got into a fighting stance.

"Wororororo, look at you! You're such a mess, Sasuke!" Kaido said while laughing and glancing at Sasuke, whose whole body was covered in wounds.

"At least I can still move my body and not lie like a corpse." Sasuke said flatly.

"COME YOU SASUKE! I'LL EAT YOU!" Big Mom shouted in annoyance and glanced at Sasuke, who was beside her. Sasuke, who heard that, just smiled and closed his eyes.

"You never deter Linlin." Sasuke said with a smile.

"You're so noisy, Linlin!" Kaido said to Big Mom.

"HAH!? SHUT UP YOU WILD CREATURE!" Big Mom shouted at Kaido.

"HAH! WHO DO YOU CALL A WILD CREATURE, FUCKING GRANDMA!?" Kaido shouted at Big Mom.

"IF I COULD MOVE, I WOULD KILL YOU, KAIDO!" Big Mom shouted.

"WORORORORO! LOOK AT YOURSELF! YOU CAN'T EVEN MOVE. HOW COULD YOU KILL ME, YOU GRANDMOTHER WITCH!" Kaido shouted.

"Stop screaming like a child." Sasuke said flatly.

"WHO DO YOU SAY YOU'RE A LITTLE CHILD? YOU ARE A SNEAKY BOY!" Big Mom and Kaido shouted at the same time while glancing at Sasuke.

Kaido and Big Mom took a deep breath and calmed themselves. They closed their eyes and looked at Sasuke seriously.

"What's your real goal?" Big Mom asked Sasuke.

"I don't have a specific goal. I just follow where the current of this world moves." Sasuke said flatly.

"Then what will you do after this?" Kaido asked Sasuke.

"It looks like I will return to East Blue. My presence in the new world only seems to bring problems, and besides, I no longer have any business in this new world. I have fought the Yonkou, and I managed to defeat you." Sasuke said with a smile.

"Don't be arrogant!" Big Mom said angrily.

"Worororo still has one more Yonkou left. Aren't you interested in fighting him?" Kaido said while grinning.

"Akagami, huh? He's my brother's friend, so I won't fight him." Sasuke said flatly.

"Then make an alliance with me! If we form an alliance, then we will rule this world together!" Kaido said while grinning.

"HAH!? I WON'T LET IT! YOU'D BETTER ALLIANCE WITH ME SASUKE!" Big Mom shouted.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH LINLIN!" Kaido shouted at Big Mom.

"I'm not interested in building alliances with anyone, and I'm not interested in ruling this world." Sasuke said flatly.

"Do what you want to do. I won't stop you. But if you bother me and touch my friends and family, then I won't stay silent." Said Sasuke, who immediately turned into a puff of smoke and disappeared from that place.

Kaido and Big Mom, who saw Sasuke disappear, sighed again, and they looked at each other.

"This is serious." Big Mom said.

"That's right. As long as he is alive, he will be a very serious threat to all of us." Kaido said.

"There's no other way. We have to find at least one ancient weapon and finish it off." Big Mom said.

"Ah, it looks like we have to unite again to fight him someday." Kaido said.

It's been one month since the fight between Big Mom and Kaido, and as usual, the world was shocked again by the news of Uchiha Sasuke's victory over Kaido and Big Mom, and everyone again had a new nickname for Uchiha Sasuke.

MIRAI KAIZOKU-O!

People nicknamed Sasuke like that because they thought that Uchiha Sasuke was the one who deserved the title of pirate king because of his extraordinary strength and because he was even able to defeat two Yonkou alone without anyone's help. The navies are now starting to focus on Uchiha Sasuke because they consider him to be the main threat to the world government and navy. However, the navy certainly realized that they did not have enough strength to capture or defeat Uchiha Sasuke, and they now only relied on intelligence agents to continue to spy on Sasuke's movements.

The Navy also increased Sasuke's bounty again because they considered that Sasuke was no longer at the Yonkou level, but Sasuke's level was even above the Yonkou. The Navy also thought that increasing Uchiha Sasuke's bounty was one of their ways of showing the world how dangerous Uchiha Sasuke was to this world.

WANTED

UCHIHA SASUKE

BOUNTY: 5,220,000,000 BERRY

DEAD OR ALIVE

DEMON EYES UCHIHA SASUKE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 2.2K 29
I made it more of a crossover im sorry for those who doesn't like this kind of fanfiction (Slow updates i mean like very slow updates)
398K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
5.5K 215 15
An alternate ending to Starscream after Predacons Rising. After Starscream supposedly died by the Predacons, he's given a second chance and travels b...
6.4K 270 10
Saiki in the LOK world, that's it.