Cater 2 slick

By slime2slatt

"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much." More

-
001.
002.
003.
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
023.
024.
025.
026..
027..
028.
029.
030.
031
032.
033.
034.
035
036.
037
EPILOGUE

022.

4.5K 122 77
By slime2slatt

Milani Sakai Coleman.

monday, october 19th.

"if you see me and you tryna see wassupp" milani yelled into the camera showing both her and quincy cuddling.
  "bae you gotta say skee yee" milani whispered in his ear, his eye opened, he spotted himself on camera so he closed his eye again.

"skee yee." he said with bordem, milani ignored the nonchalant act he gave her, dancing she zoned in and out with the camera.

it was currently eleven thirty at night and they were just now getting into bed, quincy and milani both had a long day moving milani's things in his room.
milani decided on moving in with him not wanting anything to do with her brother nor father.

a lot of things went on the past days, jamir kicked his daughter out from her behavior, one night. the girl welcomed herself home being intoxicated, milani had an argument with both her big brother and father, stabbing him in the knee.

milani felt like she needed to do that, once she was sober she still didn't regret doing it.
  she always had been feeling sick these past days, quincy had the symptoms but they loosened up on him, going onto her.

"go to sleep bruh' you always up at these times, stop takin' naps" quincy ramble holding onto her, she huffed and shrugged, it was hard for her to sleep, with the insomnia she had. 

"okay fine, i'll go to sleep." milani closed her phone throwing her hand down, she then sat up quickly scooting towards the side of the bed, making him smack his lips.

"boy shut the fuck up" milani spat plugging her phone up, then took it off low battery mode.

"aye- watchyo' mouth lala, don't do allat' cursing shit wit' me" quincy mugged her but got a mug back, he was fed up with the attitude she had gave him lately, she was being mean and it was very likely of her.

"shit, i gotta pee." milani jumped up out of bed, quincy stared at her scurrying out of the room, going across the hallway. he shook bis head dropping it.
  he wasn't even bothered with her no more, he had gotten used to her being her funny but yet serious self.

he still loved her.

his head flew up to her running back towards the room shaking her hands to get water off, he jerked back once she hopped into his arms.

"you going to sleep now?" quincy mumbled into her ear, she turned om her back facing him.
"i'm finna watch tv" she mumbled looking at it, she then began to spread    her cold but smooth legs around his, rubbing his scalp he melted in her arms. pecking his forehead a few times just out of boredom.

minutes later she kept her eyes on the show rubbing her hands through his hair until she felt quincy's breathing easing, feeling his lips touch her neck as he slept, giving her chills.

she kept her eyes open, blinking slowly and closing her eyes, being rubbed go sleep by quin, who she thought was sleep.

"gang." kenny licked her lips "is it just me, or did lala titties' grow." she rose an eyebrow staring at her boobs poking out of her chest, quin eyed milani before looking down at her chest.

"aye- stop looking at my baby titties." quin zipped up the one piece she wore, she was completely zoned out thinking about how she should decorate her office for halloween.

she ignored what ken and quincy was talking about, she then swiped through her phone going to pinterest, she was a real pinterest girl finding the app because of lyn, she could spend the rest if her life on pinterest.

"baby- how should i decorate my office? for halloween- look at this.. on pinterest." milani passed her phone towards his face, grabbing his attention he with boredom.

"mm get dat one." he pointed another photo making her gasp, he side eyed her for a bit chuckling after.
"naw cause i was kinda thinking that one too you know?" she said with her heavy new york accent, quincy licked his lips listening to her fast and fast language. he shook his head focusing back on the game.

"quin.. i'm hungry." milani dropped her phone rubbing her stomach as it growled, ken squinted her eyes suspiciously.
"you just ate two bags of cheeto puffs." ken spoke up, navi came around the corner sitting next to her girlfriend on the couch.

"leave me alone" milani laughed rolling her eyes after, kenny had been on her tail since she had walked into the house of hers and navi's.
"exactly, she ain't did a thing to you" navi tapped her girlfriends shoulder hard enough to make her hiss.

"what you wan' eat ma" quincy asked keeping her eyes on the game he was playing, pausing the game, then he stood up, she stared at him in awe.
"ummmmm" milani dragged "chicken, macaroni and cheese with some sweet potatoes and fried chicken"

he rose his eyebrow "you want me to cook?" he crossed his arms, she nodded quickly and he chuckled figuring he could do that.

"aight, after we come from the doctor ima do that, it's four o'clock right now let's go" he said reaching for her, she grabbed hand leaping off of the couch.

"bye guys, it was fun spending time with you" milani wiggled her fingers at them, they confusingly watch the two leave their apartment, going to an appointment.

"it's a girl." kennel looked at navi.

"definitely a girl."

"Quincy Giovanni Rales." the nurse called out, quincy tapped milani's thigh making her get up, he pulled the zipper up on the one piece taking her coat off for her.

"you did get a luh.." quincy stopped staring at her body, he had seen the weight she was gaining, making him raise an eyebrow as he stared intensely.

"what?" milani squinted her eyes "let's go" she reached for his hand yanking him towards the door the nurse waited at she walked them into an room giving quincy nostalgia, he remembered this room so well.

"hello, my name is dr.paisley, dr. cole will be with in just a moment." the man said before walking out of the area.

"bae you getting chubby, you betta' stop eating" quincy said leaning on the hard bed in the corner of the room, she kicked her legs sitting down in a chair hear him.

"i'm getting fat" she frowned "i knew it, i'm not eating for three whole days straight."

quincy laughed lowly, then the door flew open revealing kali, she let out a loud sigh closing the door behind herself.

"y'all owe me for this" she pointed at the couple, milani jumped up from the chair pulling the woman into a hug, kali laughed lowly hugging her back.

"y'all just saw each other two days ago.." quincy scratched his head watching them pull apart. kali waved him off sitting next to milani.

"so why y'all here."

"cause.. quincy had some type of disease passing it on to me, we wanna see what it is." milani played with her nails, quin rolled his eyes.

"i was sick a few days ago, and now she sick, basically what she tryna say." quin rephrased it, kali nodded slowly crossing her legs and arms with her purse beside her.

"wait so- you had a stuffy nose?" kali pointed at her son, he shook his head no sighing softly.

"i was throwing and up and stuff, for fifteen days straight, when i stopped it just started happening to her" quin shrugged pointing at his unbothered girlfriend next to kali.

his mother eyes widened a bit, being a little too familiar with the sickness that had spread with the two, she tilted her head bit, beginning to speak but the door was opened by the doctor walking in.

"hii" dr. cole closed the room door stepping in with her board in her hand, she smiled happily, her locs flew past her shoulders, chewing on her gum with pride.

"i haven't seen you in so long boy! it's been forever, how yall been" the doctor tapped her pen on the board, getting both kali and quin to laugh.
  "i been doing fine, he just called me up here cause he don't know what's going on.. with them." kali swatted at the two beside her.

"where's your brother?"

"uhh." quincy scratched his head, milani looked up at the doctor before speaking.
  "lyn said he was at work, well.. that's what he told me" milani shrugged looking at the timing on her watch.

4:25pm it read, she looked back up coming eye to eye with the doctor again, smiling a but harder than before.

"who is this pretty lady" she curiously rose an eyebrow, milani grew shy looking at her, she turned her head towards her boyfriend who was already staring.

"my daughter in law." kali jokingly spoke, but she was serious. the doctor gasped looking in between the two.

"what the hell did i miss!" dr.cole hand flew on the desk beside her, she didn't remember this quincy, this quincy looked more uplifting, positive.   the bags he had under his eyes before were gone, she had knew him for a very long time, and it was surprising to see him shining again.

milani laughed with quin, both slapping each other around the stopped quickly, milani looked at the uggs on her feet trying not to laugh.

"this milani, we been together for a while now.."

"let me see some pictures, i don't believe this." dr.cole  pursed her lips together, milani smiled happily showing the doctor her lock screen.
  "yea this my baby." quincy said watching her sit back down, her lips grew further apart, she couldn't believe it.

"finna have another one?" dr.cole said making their eyes widen, quincy's neck jerked back and he looked at milani, who had the same expression on her face.

"what?" milani said almost choking on her words looking in between quincy and the doctor, dr.cole let out a sigh sitting the board, she gave milani a look before looking at his mother who dug in her purse pulling a blunt out, then she stood to her feet.

"i'll be right back." kali mumbled walking out of the room, quincy watched his mother walk out of the room, he sat beside his girlfriend nervously.

"it's so obvious, her skin- it's glowing, and in that picture, she was way smaller than before" dr.cole said watching the nervous state they were in, milani began to sweat, she was confused on what they were saying, she didn't have a baby in her stomach?
"i'm not pregnant- i know i'm not pregnant." milani new york accent flew out, quincy rubbed her thigh calming her down, he looked at her scared face.

"here pretty." dr.cole frowned pulling out a small container and giving it to her "pee in this."

milani slowly grabbed the cup looking at it, she looked at quincy and shrugged "i mean.. my pu-" "lala." quincy cut her off yanking her up.

"when you come back we can run the results."

"damn baby, you pregnant" he said, looking at her standing in front of him, she stared at it for a second, looking up at him after. she really didn't know what to say about it at all, she had been quiet since the test had came back positive.

"you scared?" quincy asked looking wy the frown on her, face, she snapped out of thought seeing he pulled her closer towards him, they were freshly out of the shower, plus full from the dinner quincy made, it was midnight and they both were tired from the day they had.

when kali found out she wasn't mad, she just hoped they both knew what they were doing, quincy was doing grown men things, and milani was standing on business.
  if they were having the baby, she would be sure they were good.

milani just didn't know about everything, she felt as if everything was going too fast.

but then again, she was with someone who was taking care of her, her soulmate, she felt him kissing on her neck she dropped her nervous shoulders, staring at her yellow painted toes next to his nike socks, she shrugged.

quincy watched her every move staring as she avoided contact, it was both of them going through this together.

"what we gone do, quin?"

gave y'all a little something, what yall think the next move is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 372 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love storyโค๏ธ (ON HOLD)
22.9K 377 28
Just readโœจ.
94.5K 3.9K 20
โThis is just my truth,โž
41.3K 1.6K 17
"who wants that perfect love story anyway, anyway? clichรฉ, clichรฉ, clichรฉ, clichรฉ "