Alone Girl (Teen Wolf & TVDU)...

By bluvr45

Bailey Mikaelson is a vampire. She was born around the 1000s. Her family the Mikaelson, all separated when th... More

Face Claim
Aesthetic
Prolouge
Season 1
First Day
The Party
The Game
Allison's Date
Aunt Kate
Birthday Gift
Night School
Partner in Crime
The Identity of The Alpha
Locker Room Chat
Code Breaker
Season 2
The Funeral
Guilt
Surfaced Memory
It's all about the Power
Activation
The Kanima's Identity
Master
Transformation
Vengeance
Falling Apart Pack
Master Plan
Season 3
The Bit
Alpha Pack
Which One?
Tree of Lights and Changes
Wolfs Bane and White Oak
Distraction
Druid
Hiding Feelings and Prophecy
Going Under
Downfall of The Druid and Alphas
Void
Flying Into Trouble
Can't Fight Destiny
Season 4
Family Reunion
I'm Alive
The Virus
Anonyomous Money
Swerve
Ghost of You
Argent Sister Reunited
Trip to Mexico
Season 2 TO, Season 5 TW
Twin Chat
New Hope
The One Who's Mind Betrayed Her
The Wildest One and Just Existing One
Dear Aunt Dahlia
Beacon Hills Again
Secrets Always Come To Light
Forgive but Don't Forget
Big Bro Elijah
Creature of the Night
Dread Doctors
Sapphire Is Born
Experimented
Life is Going to Change
Don't be a Deadbeat
I Won't be a Deadbeat
Image What You Need
Fight for A Life
Bugged Bodies
The Beast of Gevudon
London
Rhode Trip
Turquoise is Born
Link Up
Bye Bye Beasty
Season 6
Memory Lost
Ghost Riders
Triad
Wild Hunt
Mercy
Hunter's End
Wedding to Tragedy
Bye Bye
The Movie
Pleading
Bardo
Bailey Bailey Bailey
The Car Thieves
Soil from Place of Death
The Nematone
She's Alive, She's Back
My Mission
"Stupid Objects"
Humanity
Illusion
One Last Game
Final Goodbyes
New Stories

Fast Forward

18 1 0
By bluvr45

Chapter 66
5x17

When I got back to Beacon Hills I got this strong feeling to go to school. I tried to ignore it but I ended up at the school anyways.

I got to the bus lot and I saw Scott, Chris, Parrish, and Stiles. They were staring into a bus. When I looked close enough, I realized why. It was The Beast of Gevudon.

I opened the car door and ran over to them. "Bailey, your back." Stiles rapped his arm around me. I wanted to stay but I had this very strong feeling that I had to deal with this guy. So I gave him a kiss and ran over to the end of the bus where I knew the wolf could see me.

"You want me dude. Come and get me." I started to vamp away and the beast followed me. With Parrish or the Hell Hound version of Parrish following him.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I got back to the apartment, to find Dad and Stiles wait for me. I put my bags in my room then went back out to talk to them.

"Whats going on?" I asked uncomfortable. They had serious looks on their faces. It felt awkward.

"We found out how to stop the Beast of Gevudon for good." Dad said.

"What do you mean for good? He's not immortal." I said.

"Actually he might be." Stiles said looking down at the counter. He looked sadish.

"Okay. So how do we stop it?" I asked.

"You, have to do." Dad said. "You have to link yourself to your doppelgangers."

"Okay. If that's all why does Stiles look so sad?"

"They have to link to you, and just you." Dad said. I didn't quite understand it but then it hit me. I have to have the baby for this to happen.

"Okay, then we wait." I grabbed my baby bump.

"But we don't know how long we can wait." Dad said. "So we might have to make it so the baby comes early."

"No." I said quietly at first. "Their only 17 weeks. They won't survive." It came out so whiney, I hated sounding like that. But it got the point far enough. "No!" I ran into my room.

No one was gonna take my kid out early enough that could kill it. I don't even know what Im having yet. I haven't had time to make an appointment to ask.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The next morning, I woke up and I was more than twice the size as I was last night. I found it strange. I wasn't changing trimesters. So why did I double size over night.

I walked out and Dad looked at my stomach and wasn't even surprised. I grabbed my phone and checked the normal size of a woman in her middle 17th week. It was not that big.

So I went back into my room and grabbed out my mother's grimorie. I found the spell she used to sense magic either in the room, or altering something in the room.

I poked my finger with a needle and let the blood slowly drip into a bowl with magical properties in it. Then I chanted the spell. The bowl showed me exactly what happened. It showed me how my dad and Stiles conspired with a witch.

"Can you make her pregnancy speed up?" My dad asked the witch with long firery red hair.

"Of course, they call me with maternity witch for a reason." She smirked at her. "All I need is a vile of the mother's blood and half a vile of the father's blood."

Then the thing went into smoak. It came back with Stiles and dad in my room throwing powder at me. Then they stuck a needle in my arm and started draining my blood into a vile.

It went into smoak again. This time it came back with them back with the witch. They handed her 2 viles. 1 completely filled and 1 half filled.

"How far along is the mother to be?" The witch asked.

"Half way through her 17th week." Stiles explained.

The witch poured both viles of blood into a cauldron. "That would mean she will be ready to give birth by Friday at earliest Sunday morning at the latest."

"How does that work?" Stiles asked?

"Every day is a month. Except when it reaches a point where she can give birth which is about her 8th month, it turnes to day are weeks."

The bowl went to a smoak screen one last time. And finally came back wi my stomach growing a month. The when to just red water.

I was so mad. I told them I didn't want to have my baby taken out of me early. And that was exactly what this was. They were ripping my baby out of me earlier then it was supposed to.

Now, I just wanted to storm out. Lucky for me my bags were still packed from when I was with Allison.

So, I just added a few extras thing and I would be able to leave. Which all I needed to do so I wouldn't kill Dad or Stiles right now.

Right as I was about to leave my room, I heard the door bell ring. Then Dad opened it and I heard Stiles's voice. I didn't want to listen to their conversation, so I just opened my door and walked past them.

"Bailey, what are you doing?" Dad asked.

"I'm leaving." I said hostile, which is exactly how I meant for it to sound.

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"I know what you 2 did. The second my stomach grew to far over night, I knew something magical had happened. So I did a spell." I told them, which made them look at the ground. "I saw you 2 conspiring with a witch, and I saw you 2 stealing my blood, you 2 giving the blood to the witch to fast forward my pregnancy."

"Bail..." Stiles started walking towards me but I just walked past him.

"No! I told you I didn't want to. You didn't listen to me. Do you know how that feels, knowing your dad and boyfriend banded together to do something you explicitly told them you didn't want to do?" I started crying. "Cus I wouldn't even wish that my worst enemy to go through that betrayal. Because honest it feels like your heart is being ripped out, stomped on, and danced on." I didn't even give them the chance to respond. I just walked out and ran to my car. I had no destination in mind. I just wanted to drive until I found a place to stay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 14.9K 71
Serafina Mikaelson-McCarthy is Emmett Cullens human cousin turned vampire by him many years ago. She was much different from her other family members...
77.1K 1K 15
y/n mikaelson daughter or Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. Daughter of Hayley Marshall A Werewolf Alpha. All her life y/n has been on her own...
21.7K 252 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...
187K 4.5K 30
(Y/N) Mikaelson, the youngest original vampire and first ever Heretic, goes to Beacon Hills. She makes friends, joins a pack, and ends up risking her...