Demon Eyes Uchiha Sasuke In O...

Galing kay blackdog_24

Uchiha Sasuke entered a portal and was transported to the One Piece world he returned when he was 12 years ol... Higit pa

Important Note
CHAPTER 1: WHERE EXACTLY AM I!?
CHAPTER 2: 4 BROTHERS
CHAPTER 3: DEMON EYES AND DEMON CHILD
CHAPTER 4: SASUKE VS. CROCODILE
CHAPTER 5: BIG NEWS! DEMON EYES SASUKE IS ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER 6: SASUKE VS. AOKIJI
CHAPTER 7: I WANT TO BE ALWAYS WITH YOU
CHAPTER 8: ROAD TO MARINEFORD
CHAPTER 9: MARINEFORD PART 1
CHAPTER 10: MARINEFORD PART 2
CHAPTER 11: MARINEFORD PART 3
CHAPTER 12: ROAD TO NEW WORLD
CHAPTER 13: DIMENSION CONNECTION
CHAPTER 14: WANO KUNI PART 1
CHAPTER 15: WANO KUNI PART 2
CHAPTER 16: WANO KUNI PART 3
CHAPTER 17: SASUKE'S WEDDING!
CHAPTER 18: SASUKE AND GALETTE
CHAPTER 20: SASUKE VS. BIG MOM AND KAIDO
SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 : SASUKE AND SABO
CHAPTER 2: THE PAST OF FUTURE PIRATE KING

CHAPTER 19: CHAOS IN WHOLE CAKE

996 38 2
Galing kay blackdog_24

T/N: Hello guys, Thankyou for patiently waiting for this fanfic to be updated again, as I have promised to y'all guys, I will update as long as I have free and I of course have free time today. Expect some grammatical errors such as pronouns or punctuations, Enjoy reading and thankyou again.

(MARIJOIS)

"It looks like there will be a big fight between Big Mom and Uchiha Sasuke." Said Gorosei who was holding the sword with a smile.

"The existence of an Uchiha in this world is truly terrifying." Said the blonde Gorosei while folding his arms.

"The monster released by Uchiha Sasuke actually exists." Said Gorosei who was slightly fat.

"Ah. A monster that can tear this world to pieces. Just like that person said." Said Gorosei who was wearing a hat and a thick mustache.

"Poseidon, Uranus or Pluton might just be a joke to that monster." Said the long-bearded Gorosei.

"That's right. In other words, Uchiha Sasuke is the strongest person in the world now. I guarantee one hundred percent that no one can beat him." Said Gorosei who was holding the sword.

"So you think it's better to let Big Mom, Kaido and Sasuke fight like that?" The blonde Gororsei asked.

"I agree. Sasuke will definitely win that fight anyway." Said Gorosei who was slightly fat.

"Then should we appoint him as Yonkou? Whitebeard has died and makes one Yonkou seat empty. There are only two candidates, namely Uchiha Sasuke and Blackbeard, who are worthy to fill the Yonkou position." Said Gorosei who was wearing a hat and a thick mustache.

"I suggest letting Blackbeard take the position of Yonkou. Yonkou is just a system we created to prevent pirates from finding One Piece and our goal is to bring Uchiha Sasuke to Marijois and get him on our side." Said the long-bearded Gorosei.

"Uchiha huh? Remembering his name gives me goosebumps. His strength and perspective on the world are truly beyond common sense. The Uchiha family should be the one who has the highest position in this world." Said the blonde Gorosei.

"That's right, and now we see an Uchiha roaming the world." Said Gorosei, who was holding the sword while grinning.

"Rayleigh has been to Raftel and knows the entire history of this world, but why doesn't he know about the Uchiha?" asked the fat Gorosei.

"Maybe the Roger pirates missed a poneglyph that was actually very important, or it could be that they have found the poneglyph and read it and are giving up their intention to attack us because they know what they will face. It's very natural because the name Uchiha is only mentioned once in the history of this world."

"The poneglyph that tells about the Uchiha also has a unique shape and is not like poneglyphs in general." Said the long-bearded Gorosei.

"God Poneglyph, huh? Exactly." Said Gorosei, who was wearing a hat and a thick mustache.

"It is in the poneglyph that the Uchiha's name is mentioned and tells about the strength of an Uchiha and the perspective of this world in the Uchiha's eyes. The poneglyph can be a threat to us, but it can also be an advantage for us." Said the blonde Gorosei.

"Very funny. The pirates want the road poneglyph while we want the god poneglyph." Said Gorosei, who was holding the sword.

"Hehehehe, but in some of the poneglyphs it is written about the existence of the god poneglyph, and that is our weapon. The God Poneglyph is the only way to get Uchiha Sasuke on our side." Said the fat Gorosei while laughing.

"In other words, Uchiha Sasuke is the light of the tenryuubito and the world government." Said the long-bearded Gorosei.

(WHOLE CAKE ISLAND)

"NAPOLEONN!"

SIIUUNNNGGG!

BOOOOMMMMM!

CRACK!

TWOAAARRR!

Big Mom immediately drew her sword at Sasuke, but Sasuke had already activated his Susano, and Big Mom's sword collided with Sasuke's Susano sword. The entire room immediately cracked and shattered. The roof of the room flew off, and the floor was badly damaged.

All of Big Mom's children covered their faces because of the wind and dust that was flying everywhere, and some of them were blown away because of the powerful strength of Big Mom and Sasuke.

"So this is the power you used to defeat Kaido?" Big Mom asked Sasuke.

"Ah, and this power will also knock you out." Sasuke said. Susano Sasuke's hand suddenly turned black because he channeled his bushoshoku haki, and Susano's hand immediately punched Big Mom's face with all his strength.

BUAGH!

TWOARRR!

"MAMAAAA!" Perospero screamed in fear because he saw his mother flying far out of the room due to Sasuke's punch. All of Big Mom's children are now looking at Sasuke sharply, and they are all ready to attack Sasuke. But before they could attack, Sasuke raised his hand and told them all to stop.

"Fight me outside. Your mother is outside. If you want to fight and help your mother, come out, but if you are afraid, stay here." Sasuke said as he walked out casually while deactivating his Susano.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT CAN RULE US HAH!" shouted Perospero, who had taken out a bow made of candy.

"YARODOMO! ATTACK HIM!" Perosper continued.

"CANDY ARROW!"

"CHIKARA MOCHI!"

"COME OUT MAJIN!"

"YOROI BISCUIT!"

"OOOOOOOO!"

"DIE, YOU UCHIHA SASUKE!"

Perospero shoots an arrow, Katakuri takes out Mochi and forms it into a very large hand and coats it with haki, Cracker coats himself with biscuits and immediately jumps, Daifuku takes Jin out of his body, Smoothie jumps towards Sasuke, the oven raises his body temperature so that his body has now turned into it was very hot, and they all together attacked Sasuke who was walking.

BOOOOM! BOOOMM! BOOOMM!

SHANG!

CHOOSE!

TWOAAAAAAAAARRRRR!

There was a very powerful explosion due to the combined attack from all of them, and the entire room was destroyed and shrouded in smoke. All of Big Mom's children stared intently at the cloud of smoke and waited for the result of their attacks—whether Sasuke died, whether Sasuke was injured, or whether Sasuke avoided all of their attacks.

"You're dead!" Perospero said.

"Ah, he should have."

WUSSSHHH!

The cloud of smoke immediately disappeared, and they saw a large purple skull waving its hand and making the smoke disappear. They also saw that Sasuke was fine and not injured at all because Sasuke was protected by the purple skull.

"Our attacks had no effect at all!" Katakuri muttered while looking at Sasuke's Susano.

"Not possible," Cracker muttered.

"Damn! What should we do!" said Smoothie, who was a little scared.

"I told you to fight me outside because at least you will get help from Linlin, but if this is what you want, then there is no other choice." Sasuke said while closing his eyes and smiling.

Susano slowly stretched his arms and opened his palms wide. All of Big Mom's children immediately broke out in cold sweat and wondered what would happen.

"SHINRA TENSEI!" Sasuke shouted.

BOOOOMMMM!

TWOAARRRR!

"UAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH!"

A very terrifying appearance was seen in the center of Whole Cake Island. The castle, or, you could say, the palace where Big Mom lived, was immediately destroyed into pieces, and many people were seen flying above.

All of Big Mom's children were blown away and thrown far away, and now they are all floating in the sky because of Sasuke's extraordinary and powerful move. Big Mom, who was previously hit by a heavy blow from Sasuke's Susano, slowly got up and opened her eyes. Her head felt a little dizzy, and she saw that her palace had disappeared and turned into a pile of rocks, and she saw all her children crashing and flying.

 Big Mom's body shook, and she gritted her teeth very hard. Big Mom didn't expect that someone would be able to destroy her palace and make her children float like that, and what's more, she didn't expect that someone would be able to destroy and dare to fight her in her own territory. Maybe Big Mom knew that Uchiha Sasuke was the person who defeated Kaido, but she didn't think that Sasuke was this strong.

"KATON: GOKAKYUU NO JUTSU!"

Big Mom's reverie was interrupted when she saw from the front a very large fireball heading towards her. Big Mom immediately jumped up to avoid the fireball.

BOOOMMM!

The fireball immediately burned all the forest behind it. Big Mom, who was still floating above and saw that her beautiful forests were burning, became even more angry, but she immediately looked up and saw Sasuke rushing towards her and trying to cut her with his Kusanagi sword.

TRANGG!

TWOAAARRR!

Big Mom tried to block Sasuke's sword with Napoleon, which caused the two swords to clash, and electrical sparks were created in the surrounding area. The entire area cracked and shattered, and the sky split.

"GRRRR! I didn't expect you to be this strong!" Big Mom said, using all her strength and blocking Sasuke's sword.

"You think you can kill me that easily? Don't dream, Linlin." Sasuke said flatly. They both stared at each other sharply, and the sword fight lasted for almost two minutes. Sasuke tries to push Big Mom with all his strength slowly and causes Big Mom to be pushed.

"HHIIIIIIIIIYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Big Mom, who felt encouraged, shouted at the top of her lungs to help her use all her energy and haki and tried to push Sasuke back.

BOOOMM! BOOM!

Again, there was a very large explosion because they both released Haoshoku Haki at each other and destroyed the ground and the area around them. Sasuke was pushed back a little because of Big Mom's great strength, and Sasuke started to think about ending this sword fight. Sasuke felt that if this continued, he would lose because Sasuke also knew that Big Mom's strength was stronger than his. Big Mom is just as strong as Kaido when it comes to physical matters.

"SUSANO!" Sasuke took out his Susano again and immediately hit Big Mom.

BUAGHHH! BOOOMMM!

For the second time, Big Mom was hit by a blow from Sasuke's Susano, which caused her to fall to the ground. Sasuke, who saw this immediately, went downstairs and prepared to attack again. Before Big Mom arrived, Sasuke immediately turned around because he felt someone coming.

SSSIIUUNG! BOOOOOMMM!

It was seen that someone shot at high speed and attacked Sasuke, and that person was Katakuri. Katakuri looked a little disheveled, and blood was flowing from his left temple due to being hit by Sasuke's previous attack at the castle. Katakuri's attack only hit Sasuke's Susano and had no impact at all.

"I won't let you hurt mom any more than this." Said Katakuri while looking at Sasuke sharply.

"Then what can you do?" Sasuke asked flatly. Susano Sasuke immediately tried to punch Katakuri, but Katakuri immediately jumped up to avoid the purple skull's fist. Sasuke, who saw Katakuri jump up, raised his hand towards Katakuri and opened his palms wide.

BANSHO TENIN!

Katakuri was slowly drawn towards Sasuke, and Sasuke immediately punched Katkuri with his Susano.

BUAAGHH!

BOOOMM!

Just like Big Mom, Katakuri fell to the ground due to being hit by Sasuke's Susano. Big Mom and Katakuri slowly got back to their feet and prepared to attack again.

"Why are you guys so stubborn? If you let me leave here peacefully, then this fight wouldn't be necessary." Sasuke said flatly.

"It's not as simple as you think. You have come here and damaged my palace and hurt my children." Big Mom said.

"You started it yourself." Sasuke said flatly while glancing at Big Mom.

"Exactly. That's why I have to get what I want, and if I let you leave here alive, then the world will look down on me. That's why I have to kill you here." Big Mom said while grinning.

"You won't get away with this, Uchiha Sasuke." Said Katakuri, who had taken his Trident and put himself in a fighting stance.

"I can beat Kaido and his men alone, so what makes you think you can beat me and kill me here?" Sasuke asked.

"I told you not to compare me to that beast. My pirates are much stronger than Kaido, and we are all more united. Even Roger, the pirate king, chose not to deal with me. What makes you think you can beat me here if Roger can't?" Big Mom asked while grinning. Sasuke, who heard that, just closed his eyes and smiled.

"The answer is very simple. Because I'm not Roger. I'm Uchiha Sasuke." Sasuke said with a smile.

"DON'T BE ARROGANT, YOU BITCH!" Big Mom shouted loudly because she was annoyed and felt belittled by Sasuke.

"PROMOTHEUS!"

"OK MOM!" Prometheus released himself from Big Mom's head and enlarged his body so that Prometheus turned into a very large lump of fire like an artificial sun.

WUSSSSSSSHHHHHH!

Prometheus spat out so much fire that it burned the entire area, but Sasuke still remained calm behind his Susano and folded his arms. Sasuke's Susano was completely unscathed by Promethetus' attack and shocked Promethetus.

"H-he... What kind of creature is he? My attacks couldn't hurt him, Mama." said Prometheus while widening his eyes.

"GGRRRRRRR!"

Big Mom is increasingly annoyed because she is now confused about how to attack Sasuke and destroy the purple skull that protects him.

"MOCHI TSUKI!" Katakuri immediately jumped towards Sasuke. Katakuri tried to stab Sasuke's Susano with his trident, which he had coated with haki and mocha. Then he turned his trident and created friction between Katakuri's trident and Sasuke's Susano.

SRRRRIINGGGGGG!

The sound of friction between the trident and the Susano was so loud that it hurt the ears of those who heard it. Big Mom, who saw this, did not remain silent and jumped towards Sasuke, attacking Sasuke's Susano with Napoleon. Prometheus also attacked, and she covered Napoleon with fire.

"COGNAC!" Big Mom shouted and immediately slashed Susano Sasuke with her sword.

BBOOOMMMM!

CRACK!

DUARRR!

A very large explosion was created, and Sasuke's Susano was cracked due to the combined attack between Katakuri and Big Mom. Sasuke immediately jumped up and made a hand seal. But before he had time to complete his hand seal, Katakuri was suddenly behind him.

"I already know what you're going to do next. CHIKARA MOCHI!" said Katakuri, who had made a lump of mocha in the shape of a very large hand, and he covered it with hali, and the mochi hand immediately punched Sasuke with all his strength.

BUAAAAAGHHH!

Sasuke was immediately blown away and bounced by Katakuri's very hard punch. Before Sasuke landed on the ground, Big Mom was suddenly behind Sasuke, and she had channeled her bushosoku haki into her hands and was ready to punch Sasuke with all her might.

"MAMAMAMA!" Big Mom said while grinning at Sasuke.

BUAAAAAGHHHHHH!

TWOARRRRRRR!

Sasuke bounced down and hit the ground below him. Big Mom's punch was so strong that Sasuke entered the ground. Not only that, but Big Mom, who saw Sasuke enter the ground, prepared to attack again.

"ZEUSS!" Big Mom said while grinning.

"READY MOMMA!" Zeus turned black, and there were purple electric waves around his body.

"RAITEI!" Big Mom shouted, and Zeus immediately shot a huge amount of electricity at the place where Sasuke was.

BUAAAARRRR!

The electricity struck the place where Sasuke was lying and made a huge roar.

'He will attack again. I can't let it happen.' Katakuri muttered in his heart, who had seen the future and saw that Sasuke would rise and carry out a counterattack.

"AMADARE MOCHI!" Katakuri immediately jumped to the edge of the hole where Sasuke was lying, and he touched the side of the hole with his hand.

The area that Katakuri touched slowly seemed to melt and turn into mochi, and the mocha immediately covered Sasuke and buried him alive.

BOOOMMM! BOOOMM! BOOOOMM!

Now the hole was closed tightly, and Sasuke was buried in it. Big Mom smiled at Katakuri, and Katakuri nodded his head. Big Mom walked and approached Katakuri.

"Good job, Katakuri," Big Mom said while smiling at Katakuri.

"Thank you, ma-"

TRINGG!

Katakuri immediately widened his eyes because he regained the vision that Sasuke was about to get up and attack back

"MOM! GET AWAY FROM HERE!" Said Katakuri, who immediately jumped far back and avoided Sasuke's attack.

Big Mom immediately jumped back and obeyed Katakuri's words because she knew that Katakuri would definitely have a vision.

KATON: GORYUUKA NO JUTSU!

BOOOM! BOOOM!

From below, precisely where Sasuke was buried, six fire dragon heads emerged and caused the mochi that buried Sasuke to crumble and burn.

The fire dragon's head continued to move upwards and reached the sky, and suddenly the sky turned dark and lots of lightning struck. Sasuke immediately jumped up and saw that Katakuri and Big Mom had now surrounded him. Big Mom is on the left, and Katakuri is on the right. Sasuke just smiled and glanced alternately at Katakuri and Big Mom.

"It seems Perospero's words are true. Compared to Kaido, you are more compact and troublesome." Sasuke said.

"Mamamama, I now realize why Kaido lost. I admit that you are a strong person, Uchiha Sasuke." Big Mom said while grinning.

"Don't underestimate us. We are Big Mom Kaizoku and one of the Yonkou of the new world." said Katakuri, who looked at Sasuke sharply.

"You are the ones who underestimate me. You know that I can fight Kaido, but you invited me here and tried to kill me in a ridiculous way." Sasuke said while closing his eyes.

SSIUNG!

BOOM!

Sasuke raised his right hand and shot black electricity into the sky, which made the entire Whole Cake sky turn dark and lots of black lightning strike.

"DOUBLE KIRIN!" Sasuke shouted.

GOOOAAAARR!

From the sky appeared two enormous electric dragons, and the dragons snaked through the sky and roared very loudly. Big Mom and Katakuri raised their heads upwards and widened their eyes in surprise when they saw two electric dragons staring at them both sharply.

"W-what is that?" Katakuri stammered when he saw the electric dragon.

"He can control electricity too?" Big Mom asked because earlier she saw Sasuke take out a skull, then saw Sasuke emit fire and can now control electricity.

GOOOOAAARR!

CLOVE!

BOOOOM!

DUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!

The two dragons roared loudly again and immediately grabbed Katakuri and Big Mom at the same time, making a very big explosion. Now almost a quarter of Whole Cake Island was destroyed, and an earthquake was created throughout Whole Cake Island.

All of Big Mom's children started to be afraid and anxious about the results of this battle. They really want to see Sasuke defeated and want Sasuke to die, but they know that it won't be easy considering that now the person they are fighting is the most dangerous person in the world and the person who has the highest bounty.

"Damn, Uchiha Sasuke is so strong," Daifuku said while looking at the place where Big Mom and Sasuke were fighting.

"This is bad. We all have to help mom." Oven said.

"Okay then. Everyone, let's go."

"PEROSPERO NI-CHAN!" Perospero's words were interrupted when he saw Pudding running towards him crying, and Pudding's face was very panicked, worried, and also scared.

"Wh-why? What's wrong?" asked Perospero, who was also scared because he saw Pudding.

"At the port." Pudding said between tears.

"Why at the port!? Talking clear pudding!" Oven shouted angrily because the situation was very chaotic on Whole Cake Island.

"IN THE PORT, THERE ARE HYAKUJU PIRATES, AND KAIDO IS ON THIS ISLAND!" Pudding shouted.

Everyone who heard that was even more shocked, and they were really scared. Uchiha Sasuke's presence on this island has really confused them, and now Kaido has suddenly appeared on their island.

"O-Oi?" Daifuku muttered while widening his eyes.

"Impossible." Oven said, seeing his body shaking with fear.

"Why? Why is he here?" Perospero shouted at Pudding, and now his mind was completely confused. If Kaido and Sasuke work together against them, then they will all be finished.

"Yeah, what I heard was that he didn't agree with this marriage and tried to destroy Uchiha Sasuke's marriage." Pudding said while crying.

"Damn it! This marriage was doomed from the start!" Perospero said.

"Peros-Ni, what should we do?" Oven asked Perospero.

"Where are Smoothies and Crackers?" Perospero asked.

"The two of them are on their way to mom's place and want to help mom." Oven said. Perospero widened his eyes again because he knew that tough fighters like Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker, and Big Mom were fighting Sasuke, and in other words, the Big Mom Pirates did not have enough strength to stop Kaido.

Everyone there was silent and was thinking about how to stop the chaos that they had actually started themselves.

"So who is facing Kaido now?" Oven asked.

"Amande Ne-Chan and her troops. They were trying to talk to Kaido, and... Galette Ne-Chan was there too." Pudding said.

"HAH!? WHY IS GALETTE THERE!" Perospero shouted, who was scared and worried about Galette's life because Galette might be killed by Kaido in order to stop this wedding because Kaido didn't know what really happened.

(WHOLE CAKE ISLAND)

"All of you, if you don't want to die, tell me which one is Charlotte Galette and where is Uchiha Sasuke now?" Kaido asked all of Big Mom's subordinates in front of him.

"That... Kaido, calm down; let's talk about this carefully." Said Amande, who was trying to persuade Kaido to speak.

"HAAAHH! WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT? I WONDER WHICH IS CHARLOTEE GALETTE AND WHERE IS UCHIHA SASUKE NOW!" Kaido shouted very angrily.

"I'm Charlotte Galette." Suddenly, Galette appeared from behind and was now standing in front of Kaido.

Kaido immediately lowered his head and saw a woman with pink hair standing in front of him.

"So you are the one who will marry Sasuke?" Kaido asked Galette.

"T-That.. Actually."

"KINGGG!" Galette's words were cut off, and Kaido immediately called KING.

"I will take this woman and look for Uchiha Sasuke; you take care of them all." Kaido said to King. Kadio immediately grabbed Galette in his hand and stared at her so sharply that it scared her.

"Tell me where Sasuke is if you don't want to die." Kaido said to Galette.

(GRANDLINE: BALTIGO)

It had been two days since Robin heard about Sasuke and Galette's wedding, and after hearing the news about Sasuke's wedding, Robin became quiet and rarely spoke, and her face was always gloomy.

Robin didn't expect Sasuke to marry another woman. Robin's feelings were very mixed because she was angry, she was sad, she felt guilty, she was jealous, and she was afraid. She was afraid that Sasuke hated her. Robin couldn't bear to be hated by Sasuke. For Robin, Sasuke is her first love and a very important person in her life.

She cursed herself for believing Akainu's words and betraying Sasuke. Robin was in her room and was daydreaming and thinking about Sasuke. Indeed, since she betrayed Sasuke, Robin often cried when she was alone because, before she slept and when she closed her eyes, only Sasuke's face was on her mind, and that made her heart hurt. Robin really missed Sasuke and wanted to see Sasuke's face directly and express all her feelings for Sasuke. Robin cursed at Sasuke, hugged Sasuke, cried in front of Sasuke, and apologized to Sasuke.

However, when she entered and became a member of Luffy's pirates, Robin felt a little calmer, plus she knew that Sasuke was Luffy's older brother, so her chances of meeting Sasuke would increase. Luffy also told Robin that Sasuke would forgive her because Sasuke was a man who understood.

"Robin-San, can I come in? It's me, Koala." Koala said while knocking on the door from outside.

"Please." Robin said briefly. Koala gently and carefully opened the door to Robin's room, entered Robin's room, and closed the door again.

Koala walked over to Robin, and zhe sat on the edge of the bed. Robin, who saw Koala sitting, immediately sat down, and she saw a piece of newspaper that Koala was holding.

"Any more Sasuke news?" Robin asked Koala.

"Uhm! But Robin-San, this is good news, but there is also bad news," Said Koala.

"What's the good news? I've been sad lately; maybe I would be happy to hear this good news." Robin said with a smile. More precisely, forcing herself to smile.

"The good news is that Sasuke-San didn't marry Galette," Koala said with a smile. Robin's eyes widened, and her mood immediately changed, and now she was very happy to hear what Koala had just said. Robin started to smile, and a look of joy appeared on Robin's face.

"Really? Isn't Sasuke-Kun getting married?" Robin asked while holding Koala's shoulder.

"That's right. It seems that this is a one-sided marriage, and Sasuke was forced to come to Big Mom's place. Sasuke didn't agree to the marriage, and now he is fighting with Big Mom." Koala said while holding Robin's hand gently.

"Fufufufu, it seems I worry about ridiculous things and am sad because of ridiculous things too. I should have believed in Sasuke-Kun." Robin said with a chuckle.

"Then what's the bad news?" Robin asked Koala.

"Kaido doesn't seem to accept Sasuke's wedding, and Kaido is trying to ruin Sasuke's wedding and come to Big Mom's place. In short, there will be a big fight between Kaido, Big Mom, and also Uchiha Sasuke. Of the many news stories about Sasuke, this is the one that attracts the public's attention the most, even the world. The three strongest people are now fighting." Koala said seriously.

Robin lowered her head, and honestly, she was worried. Robin knew very well that Sasuke was a little arrogant and never backed down in a fight. Now Sasuke will face two Yonkou at once, and Robin doesn't know what to say. There was nothing Robin could do to stop Sasuke this time.

All Robin had to do now was just believe in Sasuke and hope he would win this fight. Robin smiled, raised her head, and looked at Koala.

"It's okay. Sasuke-Kun can definitely win that fight. He's a strong person, and there's no way he'll lose." Robin said with a smile.

'Sasuke-Kun, thank you for refusing the marriage. I hope you can win against Big Mom and we can meet again someday.' Robin muttered in her heart.

(SASUKE VS. BIG MOM)

You can see a very large hole caused by Sasuke's Kirin attack earlier. Big Mom and Katakuri were lying in the big hole with slightly charred bodies and several burns on their bodies.

"COUGH! COUGH! It hurts so much!" Big Mom slowly got up and held her neck, which felt heavy and caused pain all over her body.

Big Mom saw Napoleon, Zeus, and Prometheus lying next to her, unconscious, and she looked around and realized that she was now in a hole. Big Mom looked up and saw Sasuke standing and looking at her from above. Big Mom clenched her fists very hard and immediately jumped up.

"I didn't expect you to have extraordinary haki, and you could combine your attacks with my haki. You have extraordinary control haki." Big Mom said while looking at Sasuke seriously.

"I learned a lot from my fight with Kaido." Sasuke said flatly.

SIIIUNGGGG!

TRANG!

TWOAAAARRRRRR!

Suddenly, from above, there were two sword cuts aimed at Sasuke. Sasuke, who saw this, immediately took out his Kusanagi from its sheath and slashed the two attacks easily. The attack turned out to come from Smoothie and Cracker, who had just arrived and intended to help Big Mom fight Uchiha Sasuke.

"MAMA!" shouted Smoothie, who immediately stood next to Big Mom.

"MOM! YOU'RE VERY HURT!" Cracker shouted when he saw that Big Mom was covered in wounds.

"Hah...hah...hah... That attack was really powerful. Luckily I was able to make a shield from Mochi, and at least the two of us were able to survive until now." Said Katakuri, who was panting and was able to get up and was now standing next to Cracker.

"Even Katakuri Ni-San was battered like this." Smoothie muttered while widening her eyes because she saw that her strongest brother was seriously injured.

"This is serious. We have to unite." Said Cracker, who looked at Sasuke sharply.

"MAMA!" Napoleon, Zeus, and Promoteus had regained consciousness, and they immediately flew towards Big Mom.

"Okay, we've all gathered. Looks like I've brought a very dangerous person to this island." Big Mom said seriously.

"Zeus, Promoteus, Napoleon get ready and use all your abilities." Big Mom said while glaring at Sasuke.

Smoothie, Katakuri, Cracker, Napoleon, Zeus and Promoteus broke out in cold sweat when they heard Big Mom talk that seriously. They had never seen Big Mom speak seriously and full of pressure like this before and they knew that this meant they had to fight seriously and couldn't play around because their opponent this time was not an ordinary human.

Zeus changed color back to a black cloud and increased in size. Big Mom immediately jumped on Zeus and rode Zeus. Prometeus then moved towards Big Mom's head and made Big Mom's head and hair now covered in fire while Napoleon turned back into a sword and Napoleon was covered in fire from Prometeus. Katakuri held his sword again, Smoothie and Cracker also gripped their swords tightly and prepared to fight. Sasuke who saw that looked at them seriously and got into a fighting stance.

"So you guys really want to kill me?" Sasuke asked flatly.

"Humans like you are very dangerous to live in this world. People like you are the ones who will block my path to becoming the pirate king; therefore, I have to kill you now." Big Mom said.

"If we fight here, then this island will be destroyed, and I want to get off this island quickly." Sasuke said.

"This island can be rebuilt. Don't worry about things that shouldn't be a problem." Big Mom said.

"Seems like there's no other choice. Then... GO FORWARD!" Sasuke shouted.

"COME ON! MY CHILDREN!" Big Mom shouted to her three strongest children who were next to her.

"YOSSSSHHH!"

CLAP! CLAP!

Cracker clapped his hands, and suddenly around 10 Biscuit troops came out holding swords. Biscuit troops immediately attacked Sasuke with all their might. Sasuke activates his Susano again to block Cracker's attack.

BOOOM! BOOM! BOOOM!

The ten Biscuit soldiers attacked Sasuke's Susano simultaneously, but as before, Cracker's attack did not make Sasuke's Susano scratched at all.

"HIIYYAAAAAA!" Smoothie shouted as she drew her sword towards Sasuke's Susano.

SREEEEENNGG!

A light purple sword slash traveled very quickly towards Sasuke's Susano.

BOOOMM! The cut hit Sasuke's Susano and slowly pushed the Susano back about two centimeters.

"CHIKARA MOCHI!" Katakuri released the power of his mochi, and the mochi formed two very large hands.

BOOOOM! CRACK!

Katakuri's two mochi hands immediately punched Sasuke's Susano very hard and made a slight crack in Sasuke's Susano.

"IKOKU SOVEREIGNTY!" Big Mom shouted while drawing her sword towards Susano Sasuke.

SIIUUUNGGG! SREENG! CRACCCCK!

TWOAAARRR!

Smoothie's sword cut, Katakuri's mochi hand, ten Biscuit Cracker soldiers, and Sasuke's Susano were immediately destroyed by Big Mom's attack. Sasuke immediately fell backwards; his shirt was torn in half, and his right hand was bleeding from Big Mom's attack. Not remaining silent, even though Sasuke, who was now knocked down, forced his hands up, he pointed them forward and opened his palms wide.

"SHINRA TENSEI!"

WUUSSSSHHH! BOOOOMMM!

The two attacks collided and created an extraordinary shockwave. Slowly, Sasuke's attack pushed back Big Mom's attack, and finally, Big Mom's attack was defeated.

"UAAAAAAGHHHHH!"

Big Mom and her children were blown away and bounced backwards. Sasuke activated his Susano again, and he immediately made the Susano enter the third stage. Susano took out a sword and immediately slashed Big Mom and her children, who were bouncing around.

SIUUNGG! WUUUSSSHHH!

TWOAAAARR!

"UUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!"

"MOMMAAAAAAA!"

Before they could touch the ground, the four of them were shocked again by Sasuke's attack, and they were now seriously injured and fell to the ground. Big Mom, Katakuri, Smoothie, and Cracker are now seriously injured. The four of them groaned in pain and tried to get up again.

The blood on their bodies was already flowing, and this was in contrast to Sasuke, who only had blood on his right arm. After the fight with Kaido, Sasuke began to recognize the characteristics of the Yonkou and their way of fighting. Even though their devil fruit powers are different, there is one thing they have in common, namely their Haki powers, which are more or less the same. The fight against Big Mom was a little easier for Sasuke because, from the start, he had guessed how strong Big Mom was and had measured her strength, and his estimate was correct.

"COUGH! COUGH!" Smoothie tried to get back up with difficulty while coughing up blood.

"He's not human. He's a monster." said Cracker, whose condition was much worse than Smoothie.

"Hah…hah….hah…." Katakuri gasped for breath and felt pain all over his body.

"Cough! Cough! Damn you... UCHIHA SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Big Mom screamed very loudly because she was annoyed to see Sasuke's extraordinary strength and made her seriously injured.

SIUUNNGG! TWOAARRRR!

As if a meteor had fallen, suddenly something came down from the sky and filled the area with smoke. From within the smoke, a tall figure was seen wearing a fur coat and horns.

Big Mom, Katakuri, Smoothie, and Cracker, who saw this, were even more shocked because they knew this figure. A figure or person who has extraordinary strength and is one of the Yonkou Kaido.

"Wororororo. It looks like you're battered, Linlin." Kaido said while laughing and glancing at Big Mom, who was already a mess.

"KAAAAIIDDOOOO!? WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Big Mom asked while widening her eyes because she was surprised that her old friend had come.

"Wh-why is he here?" said Katakuri, who also widened his eyes.

"The situation is really chaotic now!" Cracker said.

"Don't tell me he's here to help Uchiha Sasuke," Muttered Smoothie, whose body was shaking with fear.

Kaido, who heard that, just grinned, raised his right hand, and saw Galette in Kaido's grasp. Big Mom and her three children were shocked to see one of their family members being held by Kaido.

"MAMAAAAA!" Galette shouted while crying.

"KAAAIIDDOO, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? LET HER GO!" Big Mom shouted angrily.

"GALETTE!" Katakuri screamed and ran to save Galette, but was stopped by Smoothie.

"WAIT, NI-SAN! DON'T ACT RASHLY! IF YOU RUN IMMEDIATELY LIKE THAT, PROBABLY GALETTE WILL BE KILLED!" Smoothie shouted at Katakuri.

Katakuri stopped in his tracks and looked at Kaido sharply. Kaido, who saw Katakuri's gaze, grinned again.

"Worororo, you're all a mess. But that's natural because your opponent is Sasuke. I'd be surprised if you guys won this fight." Kaido said to all of them.

Kaido immediately turned his body and directed his gaze at Sasuke. It has been two months since his defeat, and now Kaido is looking at Sasuke's red and purple eyes again, and it makes the hairs on the back of his neck tingle because he immediately remembers his defeat at Onigashima and the monster with ten tails that Sasuke released. On the other hand, Sasuke just looked at Kaido flatly, and Sasuke immediately directed his gaze at Galette.

"Why are you here?" Sasuke asked Kaido.

"TCH! I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING LIKE THAT!" Kaido shouted at Sasuke.

Sasuke, who heard that, tilted his head because he was confused by Kaido's words.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked.

"You... IF YOU WANT TO MARRY, WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME HAH!? I HAVE MANY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN ONIGASHIMA AND WANO KUNI! I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE WOMEN IN WANO IF YOU WANT TO BE THAN YOU HAVE TO MARRY THIS UGLY WOMAN!" Kaido shouted at Sasuke.

Sasuke, who heard Kaido's words, just fell down in sweat and didn't think that his purpose here was just to disrupt a wedding that had actually been canceled from the start. Big Mom and all her children who heard Kaido's words were annoyed because they couldn't accept Galette being called ugly.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING UGLY HAH!? YOUR BOYS EVEN HAVE FACE SHAPES LIKE HALF-CHEWED FOOD!" Big Mom shouted.

"HAH! THEY ARE POWERFUL TROOPS! COMPARED TO YOUR MEN WHO HAVE STRANGE FACES, MY TROOPS ARE MUCH SUPERIOR!" Kaido shouted, who was also angry because his pirates were being mocked.

"Stop your silly bickering and let go of Galette." Sasuke said flatly to Kaido. Kaido turned his body again and looked at Sasuke.

"Why should I let her go? If I kill her now, then you won't marry her." Kaido said to Sasuke.

"DO YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU KILL MY CHILD JUST LIKE THAT, HAH!" Big Mom shouted, increasingly annoyed with Kaido's behavior.

"SHUT UP, YOU DAMN OLD GRANNY!" Kaido shouted back to Big Mom.

"The wedding is off, and I won't marry her. So let her go because she has nothing to do with this," Sasuke said flatly.

Kaido, who heard this, was shocked and widened his eyes, but soon he smiled and laughed.

"Hahahaha, I knew you wouldn't marry this damn old grandmother's daughter. Then I'll return this woman to you!" Kaido shouted.

SIUUUUNGG!

"MOMMAAAAA!" Galette screamed very loudly because she was thrown very hard by Kaido.

Sasuke, who saw Galette being thrown at him, was ready to catch Galette.

GRAB!

Sasuke caught Galette perfectly and is now carrying Galette's bridal style.

The Galette that Sasuke was carrying turned red because this was the first time she had been carried like this by a man other than her brothers.

"Are you okay?" Sasuke asked Galette.

"U-u-uhm! T-thank you, Sasuke-San." Galette muttered shyly.

"It seems that my coming here was in vain. I planned to disrupt your wedding here and invite you to marry my son." Kaido muttered while smiling at Sasuke.

"I'm not interested in getting married, let alone a man." Sasuke said flatly, and to be honest, he was a little annoyed with Kaido's words because Kaido said he would match Sasuke with his son.

"Wororororo my son is actually a woman, but she thinks she is a man. She is crazy, but she is very beautiful." Kaido said.

"Whatever. The point is, I'm not getting married." Sasuke said as he put his Kusanagi into its sheath and deactivated his Sharingan. Big Mom walked and approached Kaido, and now she is standing next to Kaido.

Kaido immediately glanced to the side and saw Big Mom's face. They both groaned and looked at each other sharply, and an electric current was created between their faces.

"Why don't you two just get married?" Sasuke asked flatly while watching Big Mom and Kaido.

"I'D BETTER DIE THAN MARRY HIM/HER!" Kaido and Big Mom shouted at the same time. Realizing this, the two of them continued their activity of staring at each other again.

"Your face is getting uglier, Linlin!" Kaido said to Big Mom.

"Your mouth smells so bad!" Big Mom said to Kaido.

They both stopped staring at each other, and both of them now directed their gaze at Sasuke.

"So what? That man is a strong person, isn't he?" Kaido asked Big Mom while looking at Sasuke.

"Ah, I didn't expect that someone even so young could make me do something like this." Big Mom said.

Sasuke, who heard that, just kept quiet and tried to hear more about their conversation.

"Uchiha Sasuke, I admit my defeat, and I admit you are a great person, but I want to test you one more time." Kaido said while grinning.

"Hn?" Sasuke said briefly.

"Worororo. You can beat me, and you can make Linlin like this. But what if Linlin and I work together to beat you? Are you capable?" Kaido asked while grinning.

"Mamamama, it's not a bad idea, Kaido." Said Big Mom, who was also grinning. Sasuke, who heard that, immediately closed his eyes and smiled.

"So you still have a grudge against me, Kaido?" Sasuke asked Kaido.

"Worororo, you don't even look tense at all. This isn't a matter of revenge, but I'm just curious how strong you are. So do you accept my challenge?" Kaido asked.

"Hn. Come forward whenever you're ready," Said Sasuke, who activated his Mangekyou sharingan again.

Katakuri, Smoothie, Galette, and Cracker were shocked beyond belief because Sasuke casually accepted the challenge. Two yonkou against one person for them was the same as committing suicide. They didn't think there would be someone as brave and determined as Sasuke in this world.

"Mamamama. Galette, Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker, you all leave here and tell all Kaido's men to stay calm and don't destroy anything because it is the three of us who will destroy this island." Big Mom said while grinning.

The four of them nodded and immediately ran away, leaving Sasuke, Big Mom, and Kaido, who were ready to fight.

"Worororo, I haven't been this excited in a long time." Kaido said while twirling his Kanabo.

"Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon, are you ready?" Big Mom asked.

"OF COURSE MOMMA!"

"Hn. Then... GO FORWARD!" Sasuke shouted.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 38.3K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...