Requiem - Michaeng [ENG]

By Luuh493

Myoui Mina is a multi-millionaire heiress who, after being pushed out of her life against her will for an ent... More

Back For Good PT.1
Back For Good PT.2
Happy misfortunes
Chaeyoung
Looks Can Be Deceiving
Heredity
In Good Company
Safe Harbor
Elevator
Rediscovering
A Night To Remember
Slow Steps
Love Countdown PT.1
Love Countdown PT.2
Hate you, Chaeyoung
Good News
Damn, You're Beautiful
Different Realities
Best Of Three
Disappointment
Maybe It's Love
Mine
Starting Something New
Use Your Imagination
All Of Me
Here Comes Trouble
Questions
Yesterday's fears
The Little Big Things PT.1
Special Chaeyoung PT.1
Special Chaeyoung Pt.2
Special Chaeyoung Pt.3
The Next Morning
The Little Big Things PT.2
Nayeon
The Purpose
Order
You Don't Know Me
Old Days PT.1
Old Days PT.2
A Reason to Live
True Me
Love Is A Battlefield
No More Drama
The Peace That I Find
Strike One
Surprise

Shock Treatment

121 12 0
By Luuh493

One more thing for my mind to process that night. As if my father and Nayeon's intrigues weren't enough for me separately, now they had to be together. Seeing her admit those things right there in front of me shook me a little. If she remained the same, and I could imagine how difficult that had been, Nayeon was not the type of person to give up or admit defeat. So what happened clashed with my certainties and my already formed opinions about her. Her eyes seemed sincere, and usually they're the only ones that don't lie to me.

I hated it all. I hated this life of suspicion, this cautious path that I had to take at all times. If I had known that returning would be upsetting in this way, perhaps I would have chosen to stay where I was. I laughed to myself. My life was more troubled than a mental hospital, how pathetic was that? Where did I go wrong? Where? At what point did I give permission for hell to descend on the earth and hit me like that? I know there are people in worse situations, but I honestly don't remember asking to be born, to be my parents' daughter or to have half the personality I have today.

To make matters worse, I only wanted by my side the one person I wasn't sure wanted me too at that moment. Chaeyoung looked at me so disappointed, her face full of concern. I think even a little scared. I mentally condemned myself as my fingers ran through my hair, separating the strands and pressing hard against the scalp. My face contorted in contempt with each flash of memory that came to me, it was almost torturous.

- I thought I'd find you here. - I heard the voice approaching and I didn't even bother to look at him. I just kept both eyes squeezed shut as well as my fingers on my head. - What did you think of my speech?

He was now sitting next to me, I could feel his perfume and his presence there so close.

- It was good. - I murmured.

- Good? That's it? I even mentioned your name there, as a great collaborator in the conception and execution of the event. - His tone was playful so I suspect he still doesn't know about my little incident. I slid my fingers down my head and lifted my body, finally bringing my gaze to his. - Are you okay?

- Yes. I'm sorry, I couldn't hear the whole speech.

- Are you sure everything is okay? Your eyes turn red like that when you're really mad at some-

- Why have you been helping Nayeon? - I cut straight to the point. After everything, the last thing I wanted was to mess around.

He changed his expression quickly, his eyes left mine as he tried to exhale the air heavily into his lungs.

- So you found out.

- I didn't find out, she just told me. In the worst possible way. - my tone carried all the irritation I was feeling and, surprisingly, he remained calm beside me.

- It's not like I owe you satisfaction in my life, darling. - he joked in the way people joke when they want to tell you a truth, but without hurting too much.

I squinted my eyes at him in disbelief. He was simply a pit of uncertainty, at times I convinced myself that he had changed, at times he returned to what I knew.

- I thought you were trying to gain my trust. – I replied.

- And I am.

- Bringing someone like Nayeon here, paying all her expenses and offering her a job at you company, without even mentioning anything to me, doesn't help at all.

- Poor thing, Mina, she had nowhere to go. The girl called me desperate after you, besides, I thought you would like having her here. You were so close.

- You hated her?!

- Yes, I wasn't the biggest fan of your friendship, but you liked it. I thought this would be a good way to redeem myself, for old times' sake.

- It was not. - I snorted looking at the green wall in front of me. We were in a small garden inside the park area, a more reserved place with a somewhat relaxing feel.

Until then, both Nayeon and Akira stated the same things and told the same stories. Maybe it was planned, maybe not. The problem is that I knew they were great actors and, even though one day I admired and laughed at the people who fell for their litany, finding myself in the crossfire wasn't fun at all.

- Good evening, Mr Myoui. - I quickly looked up to my right and there was Chaeyoung. Her lip caught between her teeth, hands crossed in front of her with the fingers intertwined revealing her discomfort.

- Goodnight. Chaeyoung, right? Dongwoon's daughter? - he stood up and walked towards her to shake her hand as if she were his client, which made me roll my eyes. Chaeyoung just shook her head and forced a smile into the corner of her lips. - Nice to meet you. I think the first time we met, the three of us, things weren't so pleasant.

- What an understatement. - I murmured, but loud enough so he could laugh with it.

- These are not things I'm proud of, and you - he held the younger girl's chin, lifting her face - helped a lot. Thank you for taking care of my daughter so well, not everyone is able to take her out of moments of anger.

Was it just me or was he putting too much emphasis on that thank you? Was he implying something?

- No problem. - she forced the smile again, her cheeks glowed a bright red, and I can bet that my father was having as much fun with this as I was.

- Good - he let go of her face, taking a few steps towards the exit. - I'll leave you two alone, if you need anything don't hesitate to look for me.

We smiled together until he disappeared behind the tall vegetation that surrounded the place. My eyes stopped on Chaeyoung and I felt a burning sensation run through my body, a crazy desire to have her for myself again. I walked from her thin, slightly contoured legs to her wonderful face. She looked at me in that innocent way she always did, the same way she looked at me when I confronted her in the old college lounge, only this time I could catch a look of apprehension on her face about what was about to come.

- Are you mad at me? - I asked, standing up.

- No, I just wanted to know if you needed to talk or something. - she asked in a soft voice, making me gasp. Desire taking over me.

- I need to take you home. Now. - I stopped in front of her, looking straight into her eyes and then she realized what it was about. Chaeyoung just used a nod to give me the confirmation I needed.

I took her hand and tried to catch Akira halfway back. I asked to borrow one of his cars and, even though I said no, he insisted on sending us home with a driver. The journey was even more torturous than I imagined it would be if I were driving it myself. With a man up front, we were both unoccupied and completely free from any obstacles. I remained quiet, motionless and serious as I stared at the dark landscape outside quickly crossing my vision through the glass, in a foul attempt to disperse myself from my desires.

I didn't even risk looking at Chaeyoung, doing so would be one more temptation and I knew I couldn't handle it. But then it happened. The long, slender fingers were on my thigh and slipped between my legs surreptitiously until I stopped them. Her breath was right next to my ear, making every hair on my body stand on end. I squeezed my eyes tightly in the same way I did with her hand under mine, that was a reflection of the internal battle I was fighting with myself.

- Can't you ask him to take a few walks around the city? - the scratchy voice invaded my ears, dragging with it my traces of self-control.

- Chaeyoung... - I murmured, but she interrupted me.

- I wanted to know what it's like to make love in the car. - she repeated ten times more provocatively than before.

- Another day, I wouldn't like an audience. - I said referring to the driver. I took a deep breath when I felt her step back a little and I freed her hand from my grip - And we're going to do everything today, except love.

After my speech, the air changed suddenly, the temperature increased and I felt a hint of apprehension in her. Maybe I had scared her a little by saying that, it was only her second time. But the worst was over, now she just had to learn to enjoy, and that's exactly what we'll do tonight.

If it was already difficult in the car, our short time in the elevator was even worse. As much as I wanted to grab her there, I suspected the doorman might be watching us on the security camera. The way we crossed the building's lobby, my serious face and the speed of our steps indicated that something was going to happen. If it wasn't very good, it would be very bad.

As soon as we crossed the apartment door, my hands ran to Chaeyoung's waist. I kicked the door behind me and tried to start our night. I desperately threw myself towards Chaeyoung, my mouth didn't even dare to go past hers, it went straight down to the sensitive skin of her neck, opening to scratch it with my teeth. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around my shoulders, already letting out a few moans, I was almost sure that she came all the way wet with excitement and I was dying to feel her like that.

We crawled through the apartment, bumping our bodies against all the furniture until we stopped at a wall. My tongue roamed provocatively along her neck, leaving wet and cold trails from the back of her neck to her ear, while my hands fixed themselves on her ass, occasionally using them to press her body against mine.

Chaeyoung seemed to feel the same as me, her hands rushed to the hem of my blouse, her fingers trying to fix themselves on it, but to no avail. As soon as I finished one more of the many hickeys that I was shamelessly distributing on her skin, I felt her hands force me back. I opened my eyes, almost reprimandingly, and found her brown ones the same way. The sparks of provocation were almost visible there, sprouting with the clash of our gazes and the insinuations that hung in the air around us.

Chaeyoung hurried to get rid of my shirt and did the same with hers. We quickly admired each other and a bold smile formed on the contour of my lips, I was overcome with lust and all I could think about at that moment was how much I wanted that girl naked under me. I slammed her against the wall again and pressed our bodies together harder this time. My right leg was strategically between hers and rubbed against in the same way she rubbed against me. Seeing Chaeyoung melting in pleasure was even better than feeling anything.

I couldn't resist the temptation and took her lips on mine in a calm way, very different from the body language we expressed at the same moment. I don't know why, but kissing her always seemed like something in which I had to express my love, it was like a caress, a calm touch. No matter how wild and hungry they later became, the way to start was always the same. The slowness of the meeting of our lips intrigued her, I knew that she was reducing the intensity of everything and taking things to a more tender side. Her hands came to my face and cupped my cheeks, she was focused on the kiss. Her tongue searched mine calmly and distributed moderate and provocative caresses. I bent my head to deepen her kiss, but she tried to stop me again by biting my lip.

The air escaped defeatedly through my nostrils, it was impossible not to let myself be shaken by it. I was starting to feel calmer and that was something I couldn't allow myself to do right now. I moved my face away from hers at once, freeing my lip from her teeth and returned at the same speed to resume the fast pace we were at. With one hand, I lifted one of her legs to my hip and at the first advance of her tongue into my mouth, I closed my lips on it and sucked slowly. I wouldn't leave it cheap. I pressed the tip with my teeth before she withdrew her tongue and then her leg pressed awkwardly against mine; Her hands pressed on my shoulders, the touch of her body disappeared for a brief moment and, before I knew it, Chaeyoung was already straddling me, trapped only by the tightness of her legs behind my body. My hands contemplated her bare belly, my nails pressing lightly against her skin as they dragged across her until reaching her breasts. But this time there was no way, no matter how much I wanted, no matter how much I felt like it, something inside me didn't allow me to simply be carnal. Love always came to the surface.

I raised my face to meet hers and there she was looking at me, in the same passionate and affectionate way that I looked at her. We smiled and talked in the small exchange of glances, her fingers played along my jaw line and we limited ourselves to that for a long time.

- Sorry for ruining our wild sex. - Her voice sounded as calm as her eyes and I smiled without even realizing it.

- My love for you can be even wilder. One beast kills another, right?

Chaeyoung said nothing, just kissed me. A long and delicious meeting of lips, without tongue or silly hands. My heart relaxed for a moment, draining away the tension and despair from before.

- I love you - she whispered as she separated our lips.

- Whatever, I just want to eat you - I felt her laugh against my mouth and I bit her lower lip. - You know I won't settle for that, right? - I asked, returning to the seductive atmosphere from before, making Chaeyoung look at me in awe.

- Are you ready for another one?!

- So inocent!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.3K 46
Chaeyoung a girl who beams the brightest smile that could even light up a whole town, but behind those smile hides the deepest secrets that Mina woul...
13.2K 704 25
24-year-old Myoui Mina is a hardworking woman however her boss had been planning to fire her. She gets fired but begs for her boss to keep her job. I...
247K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
70.5K 1.3K 14
Myoui Mina A girl who owns a company but lonely because no one can make her happy she can buy everything but can't find someone who can love her the...