legend of Korra golden boy

By PEcRUnbl

After the events of Harmonic convergence A lot of none benders awakened the ability to air bend and among the... More

The boy with golden hair
Ba Sing Sae
In Harms way
Northern air temple
Forged connection
Old wounds
Original Airbenders
Terror within
Ultimatum
Enter the void
Venom of the Red Lotus
After All These Years
Coronation
The Calling
Enemy at the Gate.
Battle of Zaofu
Reunion
Beyond the Wilds
Operation Beifong
Kuvira's Gambit
Day of colossus
The Last Stand
Free vs Lui

Spirit world

336 4 13
By PEcRUnbl

Last we left off Jinora proposed to fulfill her promise of teaching Free how to get to the spirit world and asked if Kai wanted to tag along which he agreed.

Though it took a bit of convincing the trio managed to convince Tenzin to let them go to the spirit world and now we see the trio sitting in lotus position with Jinora instructing Free and Kai what to do.

Jinora: Just breathe relax your minds.

The duo did as they were told and when they opened their eyes they saw a scene that shocked them.

Jinora: Open your eyes.

Ordered Jinora and the boys did and what once they saw that they were no longer in the air  temple what they saw is a scenery of green grass and a few spirits flying around.

Jinora: Welcome to the spirit world, boys.

They got up and started looking around admiring the place.

Kai: Wow, this is the spirit world? It's amazing.

Jinora then turned to looks at Free who was looking at the scene a look of pure astonishment.

Jinora: What do you think Free?

Free: It's even more beautiful than I imagined.

Says Free causing the other two to chuckle at his reaction as they have never seen him like this before. Suddenly they noticed that a golden aura began surrounding his body.

Kai: Hey, it's that aura again.

Says kai causing Free to look at his hand.

Jinora: Are you feeling okay.

Free: Yeah, in fact, I'm more than okay. I don't know why, but the second we got here, I got this strange feeling. I don't know exactly what it is, but it feels amazing.

Says Free while clenching his fist and the aura disappeared.

Kai: That's good right?

Free: obviously, but anyway, I want to explore this place. Let's go.

Says Free and starts walking forward and with the other two following behind to explore the place however Meerkat prairie dog spirit pops out of the ground causing Jinora and Kai to jump back  .

Dog spirit: Are you kidding me? again?

Kai: What the heck?

Dog: First, the avatar comes here, and now this?

Another one appears.

Dog 2: We're getting tired of people thinking they can just walk through our home like this.

Another one appears. 

Dog 3: Yeah.

Soon more spirits start surrounding them.

Kai: this is not good.

Says Kai nervously suddenly Free knelt in front one of them and looked at it.

Free: Huh, I saw a few spirits before, but I didn't see you before. What kind of spirits are you?

Dog: We are the Meerkat prairie dog spirits, and we don't like people just stomping on our homes.

Free: Well, I am Free De La Hoya, and these two are my friends, Jinora and Kai.

Says Free introducing himself as well as the 2 behind him.

Kai: Hey.

Jinora: Hello there.

Free then looks at the dog spirit again.

Free: We're sorry we walked over your home; we didn't know you lived here, but we really want to explore the spirit world, so do you mind letting us walk through?

Asks Free, and the spirits then look at each other, contemplating what to do. They didn't know why, but they felt that they could trust him; he had this air around them that made them feel trustworthy. After thinking about it for a little while, they turned to Free.

Dog: Well, since you asked so nicely and didn't try to attack us like the Avatar did, we'll let you through.

Soon the spirit began to go back to the ground allowing the trio to walk through.

Kai: Wow, you were able to calm them down so easily.

Says Kai impressed.

Jinora: Well done Free.

Free: Thanks.

Says Free before getting up 

Free: *smiles* Now, What do you say about exploring this place?

Asks Free causing the two to smile

Time skip

The group started exploring the place and enjoying the wonders of the spirit world and thanks to Free as well as Jinora  alot of the less trusting spirits calmed down and aloud them to continue there journey we cut to the group exploring a forest like area.

Kai: Man this place is amazing .

Jinora: Agreed.

Free: Yup, It's even more amazing than I initially thou-

How ever he was interrupted by tiger like spirit jumping In front of them and roaring at them causing Jinora and Kai to jump back in fear but Free kept his composure.

Free: Gross.

Says Free while wiping the saliva from his face that's when Jinora walked forward to try and calm it down.

Jinora: Come down, spirit; we don't mean you harm.

Says Jinora but the spirit tries to bite her however she was pulled back by Free in the nick of time.

Kai: *worried* Jinora, are you okay?

Asks Kai in worry.

Jinora: Don't worry, I'm fine, thanks to Free.

Kai: It seems some spirits can't be talked down. What do we do?

That's when Free walks up to the tiger spirit which lowered itself to his level and glared at him.

Jinora: *Worried*Free that's dangerous.

Exclaims Jinora in worry but Free ignored her and glared back the tiger with his pupils gaining a brown hue.

They continue to glare at each other for a few seconds while Kai and Jinora looked on in worry for their Friends soon the tiger just turned around and left.

Jinora/Kai: Wow.

Says the duo impressed.

Free: Are you guys okay?

Asks Free turning around to face them.

Jinora: Are you okay? Your the one who stared that spirit down.

Free: I'm fine.

Kai: Okay, so not only can you easily befriend and calm down spirits, but you can also scare off the ones who are too hostile to listen.

Free: What can I say? I'm built different.

Says Free causing the two to laugh however they stopped when they heard the sound of footsteps.

??: That was quite impressive young man.

They turn their attention to the voice to see a man with a long white beard and a green robe.

Free: Who are you?

??:Relax, I mean you no harm.

Jinora: I know you, your Iroh.

The man who was none other than Iroh smiled at her.

Iroh: And your Tenzin daughter, Jinora.

Says Iroh while the two boy look at each other confused.

Free: You know this guy?

Asks Free while tilting his head.

Jinora:Yup, This is Iroh. He was a good friend to my grandfather.

Jinora says before turning back to Iroh.

Jinora: These two are friends of mine, Free and Kai.

Free: Sup.

Kai: Hey, nice to meet you.

Iroh: Nice to meet you too, though I must ask, What are you doing here?

The trio then proceeds to explain why they came here and all that happened to them.

Iroh: I see, well why don't you come with me? We're having a tea party.

The group then follows Iroh out of the forest and to a small house with a group of spirits sitting at a table in front of it having a tea party.

Iroh: Sorry I'm late, guys. I ran into a few friends while in the forest.

Says Iroh  before turning to the trio.

Iroh: Why don't you three introduce yourselves?

Asks Iroh and the trio was more than happy to comply.

Free: I'm Free De La Hoya.

Jinora: I'm Jinora.

Kai: And I'm Kai.

Free/Jinora/Kai/: It's nice to meet you all.

Spirits: Nice to meet you all too.

Iroh: let's have a seat.

The trio then takes a seat and Iroh starts pouring each of them a cup of tea that's when Free chuckles a bit confusing the others.

Kai: What's so funny?

Free: It's just that I never ever thought in a million years that I'd be having a tea party with a bunch of spirits.

Says Free causing Iroh to chuckle.

Iroh: Well, anything could happen in this world of ours, and speaking of the world, how have things been in the living world after the harmonic convergence?

The trio then starts explaining what has been happening in the living world after the harmonic conversion.

Iroh: So none benders all over the world are becoming airbender?

Jinora: That's right, and Free and Kai over here are two of them, though Free is different.

Says Jinora confusing him. 

Iroh: What do you mean?

Jinora: Along with his ability to air bend, he can also use some kind of yellow win and generate whirlwinds with it that can suck the power out of the target.

Upon hearing this the spirits all looked surprised.

Foxspirit: yellow wind that can suck the target's energy?

Free: Yeah, and I've also been having these weird dreams of a weird creature though I couldn't make out what it is.

Frog spirit: By chance did the creature have sixth red eyes?

Asked  the spirit which surprised Free.

Free: yes, do you know anything about it?

Frog spirit: That must be Fafnir the  golden dragon spirit of greed .

Free: So his name is Fanir? What can you tell me about him?

Frog: He's one of the oldest spirits to exist, along with Vaatu and Raava. He was called the spirit of greed because of one of his abilities, which allows him to drain the energy of the target using yellow wind. He was one of the strongest spirits to ever live, but long ago he simply vanished. That's all I can say about him. Not much is known about him. The ones who know Fafnir the most are Raava, Vaatu,Fafnir himself, and another.

Free: I see, Thank you for the information.

Jinora: Fafnir huh? I think we should tell dad about this.

Free: Yeah.

After that the group continues to have fun in the tea parties for a little while before the trio got up.

Jinora: Thanks for letting us join the tea party; it was so much fun, but I think it's time we returned to our world.

Iroh: Goodbye, kids. Please don't hesitate to visit whenever you get the chance.

Free: We will.

Says Free and after that the group returns to the spirit world and saw that it was dusk.

Kai: Man, That was so much fun.

Free: Yeah.

Says Free before turning to Jinora.

Free: Thank you, Jinora. I always wanted to see the spirit world, and thanks to you, I finally did.

Jinora smiled upon hearing that.

Jinora: You don't need to thank me; we're friends after all.

Free smiled after hearing that before yawning.

Free: I don't know about you guys, but that journey was pretty exhausting. I think I'm going to go to sleep.

Kai: Same.

The trio then each head to their  rooms to relax and sleep after this amazing day.

End of chapter hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.5K 30
You moved to Spain with your friend Valt to have a fresh start and begin a new journey towards the top but what happens when you meet a curtain orang...
127K 4K 17
A Seventeen-year-old girl named Dede stumbles on the path to the Avatar world, in which she is the Avatar. Long ago the four nations lived together...
2.5K 52 28
. β‹… ˚̣- : . β‹… ˚̣- : ✧ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕀 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕦𝕑 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π••π•’π•£π•œ . β‹… ˚̣- : ✧ : - β­’ ⊹ β­’ Fifteen-year-old Ravlynne Glass is used t...
31.7K 586 19
This is a Beyblade Burst Free x Reader book.