Stay With Me Forever

By happyreaderNish776

Ashley Sanders is a divorcee who is trying to make a life for herself and her teenage son while trying to kee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 26

1.7K 93 23
By happyreaderNish776

"I'm sorry," I immediately said in a small voice. I kept my eyes shut, not wanting to see him.

"That's not what I asked for Ashley." He whispered, still close to my ear. He swept my hair to a side and kissed my shoulder. One simple and innocent kiss, and he made my heart beat faster again.

His fingers traveled slowly down my spine and lingered at the end just near my buttocks. He had shifted his weight and was now half lying down with the support of his elbow on the desk. But his lower half was still trapping me to the desk.

"On the contrary,  sweetheart,  I believe I told you if you regret this, I will..." His fingers moved further down, stroking my butt. It made goosebumps erupt all over my body.

His fingers traveled further down. I could feel myself getting wet again and very aware that his fingers were just a few inches away from discovering it. So I felt relieved when it stopped on top of the hill of my buttocks until he gave it a swift hard slap that sent me jerking forward with an "aaaaah," in surprise.

"Spank you." He finished.

I was dripping now. I can't believe I was still aching for him. I thought I was frigid. But  here I am trembling all over, wanting him to start what we had just finished. I wanted more.

"Mr-," I couldn't finish, I let out a yelp as he grabbed my pussy as soon as I tried saying his name.

"Really? Try again, princess!" He demanded in a warning tone.

"I-ohhhhh," I tried talking but only ended up moaning as he discovered my wetness and decided to keep playing with my pussy.

"Keep talking." He commanded, like as if I would be able to say anything coherent with him doing that to me. My hips started moving as pleasure started building, but he stopped suddenly, making me whimper.

He leaned down trailing kisses down my back. Oh God! He was making me feel so good.

"Go on." He whispered, making me remember that he had wanted an explanation.

"I wanted to see something." I blurted out, making him stop altogether and lift his head to look at me questioningly.

"What?" He asked, confusion and disbelief written all over his face.

"I..I wanted to see if..if I could.." I bit my lip finding it hard to say it. I avoided looking in his eyes.

"If you could what Ashley?" He asked gently, putting one finger under my chin and lifting my face to meet his eyes.

His eyes showed tenderness as he waited patiently for me to gather my thoughts and start speaking. My heart felt warmed just by looking in his eyes. I had never been looked at like this by any man. I didn't want to disappoint him. I wanted him to know.

So with a deep breath I started, "David called me frigid. He said I am incapable of satisfying a man. That I am boring in bed and I have no sexual cravings. I was afraid whoever ended up with me will end up disappointed." I said, letting out the breath after I was done speaking.

Mr. Carlton stared at me in disbelief before his eyes narrowed. "Did he hurt you for this?" He asked through clenched teeth.

I lowered my gaze not wanting to see the pity that would appear in his beautiful grey eyes. I nodded my head making him let out a sigh.

"You know, the more I'm getting to know this awesome character, the more I'm regretting not having punched that guy when I had the chance." He said

"I hurt him when I had the chance." I couldn't resist saying, looking back in his eyes triumphantly.

He rolled his eyes before giving me a smile that made my heart skip a beat seeing that dimple.

He got up so I did too, but more slowly, very aware that I am completely naked while he was still fully dressed, but even though I felt a little embarrassed, my mind and body still felt excitement and still ached for him.

Why? All these years, the mere thought of a man touching me had repulsed me. I really hadn't wanted to have sex, not with David not with any other man I had met after. Could this also be something temporary. Maybe because I hadn't had sex in so long?

"Hey," he said, seeing me frowning.  He hooked a finger under my chin and lifted my face to meet his.

My face flushed when our eyes met, at my disadvantaged state.

He stroked my cheek with his thumb while his eyes searched my face. Sensing my thoughts, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"There is nothing wrong with you Ashley." He said, enveloping me in his arms. I looked in his eyes. I wasn't so sure about that and my uncertainty showed in my eyes.

"Ashley you certainly were not frigid with me so why would you think there's something wrong with you. Were you like that with your ex-husband?"

"No...?" I said, more like a question.

He raised his eyebrow before saying, "Good."

"Good?" I queried.

"Mmmhmm." He mumbled dipping his head and nuzzling my neck. "There would be something seriously wrong with you if you wanted a man who was abusing you and your son."

He ran his hand slowly down my back, tightening his hold as it reached my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he ran his fingers down my upper arm to my side, brushing the side of my breast as they passed it.

I sucked in a breath in anticipation, getting on my tippy toes and tightening my hold around his neck while pressing my body to his.

"Frigid your ass!" He exclaimed as his hand reached my hip. His face was still buried in my neck, gently sucking it, making me let out a moan.

His grip tightened even more just before he lifted me, making me wrap my legs around his hips.

"You think this is being frigid?" He asked, moving his kisses down to my chest, lifting me higher.

As his lips moved lower and lower, I arched my back and offered him myself and moaned out his name.

At least I tried to. I earned myself another slap on my butt as I said his name, making me yelp out.

"Stop calling me that." He said before he lifted his face, frowning at me as he met my startled gaze.

"Say my name, Ashley." He said running his hand up the back of my thigh grazing his long fingers along my wet pussy as it reached my butt cheeks.

I jerk, biting my lips to stop another moan. My body was throbing with intense desire by now as I felt him stroke my pussy.

"Say my name." He said again as he met my desire filled eyes. His pupils had dilated as he stared at me, giving me a peck on my lips just as his middle finger entered me. My moan got swallowed as his lips claimed mine.

He placed me back on his desk as he adjusted his hands and started moving his finger inside me. I gasped out loud as he pushed in another finger, increasing the pressure.

"I'm waiting," he said inbetween kisses. He kept increasing and decreasing the speed of his fingers, building my desire but not allowing me to come.

"Please.. oh God!" I gasped out, moving my hips to meet the rhythm of his fingers. But he kept on teasing me.

"Please," I begged. As I squirmed in his arms. My body felt like it was on fire as it burnt in desire. I was clinging onto his neck for dear life as I was feeling like I was drowning in it.

"Then say my name."  He said as he leaned me back, trailing kisses down my chest skipping my boobs as he went down to my stomach.

"Please, please, pleaase!" I begged some more as his thumb pressed down on my clitoris, but refused to move.

"That's not my name." He said just before he rubbed his thumb and started moving his finger allowing me to finally match his rhythm.

I stiffened as I felt myself come closer and closer to coming.

"Oliver!" I screamed out as I felt myself reach my height and burst out, my body jolting again and again as I felt myself orgasm.

"There you go." He said calmly just before he licked the entire length of my pussy, licking away my cum.

"No.." I said, my protest coming out more like a moan, loving the feeling of his mouth on my pussy even though I was too exhausted from the amount of times he had made me come tonight.

I lay there, unable to move, with my legs dangling from the side of the desk as I lay  limb, allowing him to suck me dry. But my moans continued unable to stop as his tongue licked every inch of my pussy, even  dipping inside.

I could barely keep my eyes open by the time he was done. He came back up and stared down at me, resting his arms on either side of me.

"Now, was that so hard?" He asked.

"Mmmm. I like calling you Mr. Carlton. It's sexy. Mr. Carlton -" I said drowsily, stifling a yawn with my hand.

"- is my father." He interrupted.

"What!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening in alarm. "Ewww, you just ruined it for me." I said, scrunching up my face.

"Good." He said, lying down next to me. "At least you would stop calling me that. It was so annoying." 

I gave him a sly smile, but stayed silent as I enjoyed having him close to me, but I really do need to put my clothes back on. I can't keep lying on his desk, naked, all night.

I smiled at him as I made to get up, but was stopped as he placed a hand across my body, blocking me. I gave him a questioning look.

"So? Did you see what you wanted to see? Do you think you satisfied me?" He asked, making me blush. I lowered my eyes, unable to meet his.

"I don't know. You did everything, not me." I said.

"Well.." He said as he raised his hand that was trapping me and caressed my face. "Why did you think I did it? Because I loved the way you responded to me. I am very satisfied, Ashley." He said, answering his own question as I gave him a questioning look.

He leaned down and gave me a peck on my cheek as I remained speechless to his answer. My mind was too muddled up, and with exhaustion, I couldn't really grasp anything.

He got up and bent down, picking up my dress as I struggled to get up.

He took my hand and pulled me up and helped me put on my dress, despite me protesting that I could do it myself.

Once I was done, I made to get off the desk, but again, I was stopped by him. This time, picking me up bridal style.

"I can walk." I said weekly, my eyes already shut.

"Can you?" He asked, amused.

"Mmmm." I replied as I rested my head in the crook of his neck, already dosing off.

I vaguely remember him carrying me out of his office, but then I was suddenly being lowered onto my bed.

My eyes fluttered open to see him one last time.

He stroked my head, saying, "Do you know what this means?"

I furrowed my brows as I had no idea what he meant. My brain wasn't able to comprehend anything.

"You have exhausted all your reasons not to be with me. And now... after tonight... you have become mine...."

________________________________________

Hi, my lovely readers. I hope you don't mind two chapters back to back of smut.  She needed this much convincing 😏

Don't forget to vote and leave comments for improvement. This was my very first  try with a sex scene.

Love you all🩷🩷🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 408K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
3.7K 189 41
In the heartwarming pages of this captivating book, follow the passionate journey of a Jayden and Ashley deeply in love, their hearts entwined like t...
54.5K 1.8K 23
[BOOK ONE.] "I'm straight!" I snapped bitterly, my face burning with embarrassment. Ace chuckled softly. "Your body tells me another story." He tease...
427K 11.9K 66
He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. What the hell. Have you ever wondered, what goes through someone's head? Yeah, me too. I swear he's insane. H...