When Bad Boys Fall II

By Kaykay_is_vogue

When Bad Boys Fall II is a spin-off to the first book of this series. ••• Lucas and Jackie finally had their... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thiry-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty

Thirty-Eight

699 37 7
By Kaykay_is_vogue

Lucas' POV

I was still frozen in place as she kissed me. I could barely feel anything anymore apart from the movement of her mouth and the racing of my heart. I was frozen in shock. Jackie started to fill my head, my relationship and everything about us filled my head, which caused my heart to ache from the thought of cheating on her.

When annoyance got to the brim of the gauge of my emotions, I held her arms and made a move to pull her away, only for her to pull away and rise to her feet then wrap her arms around my shoulders in a vice grip. I stiffened and blinked as more confusion filled my head.

What the fuck was wrong with this woman?

"I am so sorry. So sorry for kissing you but please, just stay still. Stay where you are. I really need your help on this. I beg of you," she said in a hasty tone.

I grunted and placed my hands on her waist, prepared to push her away. If I used my full strength to push her off me, it would be drastic and probably a repeat of what happened with Cindy. I held her hips and squeezed them painfully until she hissed and moved away. I glared at her when she sat back down then opened my mouth to speak.

"What is going on here?"

I turned my head around to see who was speaking. It was a man, probably few years older than me, glaring down at us. He focused his attention on Maddie for some seconds before coming closer to me. I eyed him up, wondering what his problem was.

"Who the fuck is this, Maddie?" The guy asked, eyeing my body.

The Maddie girl chuckled and rose to her feet then approached me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and leaned on my head. I placed my hand on her stomach and pushed her away then stood.

"Look---"

"He's my boyfriend!" She cut me off.

I did a double take at her and felt anger rising in me. This was becoming serious and whatever this girl was doing was not my business.

"Boyfriend?" The man, Darrell sounded pissed.

Maddie looked at me and pleaded with her eyes. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, not wanting anything to do with this.

"Yes... I told you I would move on. Are you stalking me now?" She asked.

I sighed and opened my wallet, paid for the drink and grabbed my phone off the bar. As I turned to leave, Darrell held my shoulder and glared at me. I eyed the hand resting on my body before raising my eyes to meet his.

"I will give you to the count of three to get your hand off me or I will break it," I said with the anger in me hitting the roof. I was fed up with all these.

Darrell dropped his hand and scoffed then walked away, leaving the bar. I sighed and faced the girl. She shrunk from my gaze and fiddled with her fingers while nervously looking around. I grabbed her arm and aggressively pulled her close.

"You messed up really bad. If you were someone that I knew, you wouldn't want to know what I could have done to you. Do not ever do that again and I don't ever want to see you around me. Got it?"

She hesitantly nodded. I dropped her arm and walked away from her and out the bar. I stopped at the entrance of the bar to exhale the burning rage in me. I growled and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. Girls were still hitting on me and I kept rejecting them because I was loyal to Jackie but this girl, Maddie, had the audacity to go to a different stage entirely. I felt guilty for accepting her drink offer. If I had not, she wouldn't have kissed me and I wouldn't be feeling like I cheated on Jackie.

"I can't tell her... I can't tell her yet. No, a lot of things are going on and... fuck!" I wanted to punch the wall so badly.

How was I going to get out of this. At the back of my mind, I wanted to forget this ever happened and bury it all, never speaking of it again but my conscience wouldn't let me live with such secret.

For now, I wouldn't tell Jackie until I returned home.

| | |

I woke up from my nap when I felt hungry then got out of bed. I checked the time and saw it was almost three. I had been going through a lot of company related documents that had to do with my shares that I had dozed of somehow. I wanted to know more about the business world because I felt there was no way out of this. I needed to fight for my place in my family company, especially with this Matt guy rearing his ugly head.

I grabbed my wallet and checked myself in the mirror before walking to the door. As I opened it, I met the Maddie girl in front of me, hand raised to knock. I frowned at the sight of her while she waved the raised hand.

"I know you don't want to see me but I came to apologize again. I am sorry for involving you into my problems. I shouldn't have used you like that."

I stared at her, suddenly concerned on why she had kissed me, probably to get the attention of the man from before.

"Why?"

She raised her eyes in question. "Huh?"

"Why did you kiss me and who was that guy?" I asked and she started to play with the tips of her hair.

"I... He is my ex." She sighed heavily. "The thing is, he is obsessed with me and ever since I broke up with him two months ago, he hasn't stopped stalking me or trying to get back with me. I lied that I have a boyfriend and he doesn't believe me. He says I can never get one and... I'm sorry Lucas, it's just bad for me right now and when I saw him few hours ago, I panicked and kissed you."

I now understood everything but that did not stop me from feeling annoyed with her. I didn't know who this guy was and putting me in the spotlight for him to do shit was dangerous. On one hand, I wanted to tell her off but on the other hand, I was worried. I knew I shouldn't but the thought of some fucker hurting a woman did not sit right with me.

"Has he approached you since then?" I asked and she shook her head.

"He sent me texts. I have blocked every number but he still texts me and I get worried."

I rubbed my temple when I felt a dull headache there. I was really hungry and tired. I dropped my hand and eyed her from head to toe. She looked to be around Jackie's age. She was pretty and looked rich. If she was rich, she could get any type of security to protect her.

"Why don't you leave the hotel or call the cops?" I suggested and she shook her head.

"I tried everything and I can't leave Rochester yet because I have important business."

"What business?"

"My dad has shares in some business company called Hamilton Inc and---"

"Wait, what?" I cut her off, my interest spiking high.

She seemed shocked at my interjecting question.

"Your dad owns shares at Hamilton Inc?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes. About fifteen percent. He sent me here to represent him. Why?"

An idea slowly crawled into my mind, and I knew this would come back and bite me in the ass.

| | |

Jackie's POV

I heard a woman's voice and not only did I hear that but Maddy's name. My mind has not been at rest since then as I was confused. Maddy was dead and there was no way she could have survived. I knew that it was a pretty common name but still, I knew who Maddy was. She was a psychotic person who could do anything to get Lucas and surviving death looked like something she could do.

If that woman was alive and finding her way back to Lucas, I would prefer spending the rest of my life in prison and I would not mind at all, as far as I got her out of our lives for good this time. She traumatized me and everyone enough. Even Axel still had nightmares of the night he had died. She did bad things to ruin us and I would not take it anymore.

With Paul in my arms, I went over to the coffee table and picked up my phone. I dialed Lucas' number again and waited for him to answer. It rang for a while and he did not answer. Not wanting to call him again, I dropped my phone and brought Paul's face to mine. I sniffed his lovely baby scent and kissed his forehead then started making my way to the kitchen. As I made it into the kitchen, the doorbell rang. I looked in the direction of the sound and waited to hear any voice.

I was very much concerned after Lucas told me to not stay alone. I was worried it was Matt at the door as I did not know what he was going to do to me now that I knew he was related to the Hamiltons.

I placed Paul in his baby seat and rubbed his head before leaving the kitchen. I went to the window by the front door and peeped through the curtain. There was no body at the door but I could see something on the doorstep. I went over to the door and opened it. There was a small box on the door step. I bent down and picked it up then opened the flaps.

There were some baby clothes folded in it and on top was a paper. I picked it up and unfolded the paper. My eyes skimmed over what looked like a handwritten note before starting to read it.

Dear, whoever.

It's Cindy. I know I have caused a lot of problems for you and your family. All I wanted was money. The baby is mine, yes but not Lucas'. All I wanted was so much money and when I saw how much Lucas ad changed into a rich and handsome man, I wanted more but what's the point when he isn't even interested. I almost lost my life because I was greedy and it made me think even before Jackie came to me in the hospital. Anyway, I am writing this letter to say goodbye. I don't want Paul by the way. You can keep him. He is a hindrance to me. In this box are his birth certificate and other things for him. It's time I move freely. I have a future ahead of me. His dad rejected the pregnancy and I think it's time I reject him too. Jackie is pregnant and can give him a sibling as I cannot put him in the orphanage. Bye forever.

I dropped the box and the letter. What had I just read?

A/N: No one guess what Lucas is about to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 7.1K 50
So hot that you'll read with the fans on. So dark that you'll keep the lights on. So addictive that you won't be able to quit. The summer of made mis...
3.5M 97.2K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...
1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): “Like father, like son...
451K 19.2K 67
Book II Broken and lost, Liana moved all the way to Seattle to become the Manager in her best friend's New Cafe . Opportunity flooding her way is ove...