|Weak Hero| Weaktober 2023

By ShuichiAkaiKaishi

This is a collection of thirty one oneshots for each day of October. The prompts are from the Weak Hero Disco... More

Day 2: Graveyard
Day 3: Insane Asylum
Day 4: Teeth/Fangs
Day 5: Lost Soul
Day 6: Blind
Day 7: Death
Day 8: Amnesia
Day 9: Ghost Scars
Day 10: Ritual
Day 11: Soulbound
Day 12: Body Swap/Height Swap
Day 13: Supernatural
Day 14: Futile
Day 15: Truck
Day 16: Sacrilegious
Day 17: Promise
Day 18: Alone
Day 19: Hero/Villain
Day 20: Temptation
Day 21: Heartbeat
Day 22: Fairy Tale
Day 23: Betrayal
Day 24: Paralyzed
Day 25: Crossover
Day 26: Tattoos
Day 27: Shattered
Day 28: Time
Day 29: Drunk
Day 30: Ghost
Day 31: Dream

Day 1: Bloodstain

69 5 1
By ShuichiAkaiKaishi

Wherever Gray looked, he constantly saw bloodstains. He'd most often see them on his hands and his shirt. No matter how hard he scrubbed, he constantly saw the bloodstains. 

His friends told him that his clothes and hands were free of any blood, but Gray could clearly see the bloodstains. They were Donald's bloodstains.

The scene of the accident had been so horrifying. Gray managed to keep calm enough to call for an ambulance and do his best to apply first aid which resulted in his bloodied hands and clothes.

That accident had been day ago. Gray had thrown his jacket into the washer and scrubbed his hands raw. Still, he saw the blood. Even when he wore completely different clothes, he still saw bloodstains.

The Eungang tried to keep Gray away from the area where the accident had occurred. Gray would constantly hallucinate the scene whenever he passed by there. One day, however, Gray ended up passing by that area by himself.

He hallucinated Donald standing there, bloodied and injured, in the middle of the road. Gray yelled at him to move, but the hallucination stayed frozen in place. Gray ran to try to push Donald out of the way of the incoming truck.

The truck wasn't a hallucination and Gray Yeon died that night, joining Donald Na in Afterlife.

Word Count: 216

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 166 31
This is a collection of thirty one oneshots for each day of December and each day a character will die.
5.4K 315 15
*DISCONNECTED* Y/n is a typical adopted rich girl who unfortunately got into Eunjang Highschool. She was questioning herself. Literally how in the wo...
4K 142 14
Some Halloween inspired Weak Hero Oneshots