Alone Girl (Teen Wolf & TVDU)...

By bluvr45

Bailey Mikaelson is a vampire. She was born around the 1000s. Her family the Mikaelson, all separated when th... More

Face Claim
Aesthetic
Prolouge
Season 1
First Day
The Party
The Game
Allison's Date
Aunt Kate
Birthday Gift
Night School
Partner in Crime
The Identity of The Alpha
Locker Room Chat
Code Breaker
Season 2
The Funeral
Guilt
Surfaced Memory
It's all about the Power
Activation
The Kanima's Identity
Master
Transformation
Vengeance
Falling Apart Pack
Master Plan
Season 3
The Bit
Alpha Pack
Which One?
Tree of Lights and Changes
Wolfs Bane and White Oak
Distraction
Druid
Hiding Feelings and Prophecy
Going Under
Downfall of The Druid and Alphas
Void
Flying Into Trouble
Can't Fight Destiny
Season 4
Family Reunion
I'm Alive
The Virus
Anonyomous Money
Swerve
Ghost of You
Argent Sister Reunited
Trip to Mexico
Season 2 TO, Season 5 TW
Twin Chat
New Hope
The One Who's Mind Betrayed Her
The Wildest One and Just Existing One
Beacon Hills Again
Secrets Always Come To Light
Forgive but Don't Forget
Big Bro Elijah
Creature of the Night
Dread Doctors
Sapphire Is Born
Experimented
Life is Going to Change
Don't be a Deadbeat
I Won't be a Deadbeat
Image What You Need
Fight for A Life
Bugged Bodies
The Beast of Gevudon
London
Fast Forward
Rhode Trip
Turquoise is Born
Link Up
Bye Bye Beasty
Season 6
Memory Lost
Ghost Riders
Triad
Wild Hunt
Mercy
Hunter's End
Wedding to Tragedy
Bye Bye
The Movie
Pleading
Bardo
Bailey Bailey Bailey
The Car Thieves
Soil from Place of Death
The Nematone
She's Alive, She's Back
My Mission
"Stupid Objects"
Humanity
Illusion
One Last Game
Final Goodbyes
New Stories

Dear Aunt Dahlia

24 2 0
By bluvr45

Chapter 49
2x18

I was walking down Bourbon Street when I noticed Hayley and Jackson walking with Hope. They were being harassed by a guy trying to sell them a black Dahlia.

When I got closer I saw his eyes go white. That when I ran over to them and punched the guy in the face.

I stepped in front of them as more people with white eyes walked over to us. "You are no match for me, whoever you are." One of the girl said.

"I'm Bailey Argent Mikaelson, I have survived death more than you can comprehend." I smiled.

"Ah, my darling niece. I have wanted to meet you, Pabbailey Freya Mikaelson. I look forward to seeing you as me." A man with white eyes said.

"Dahlia?" I asked with a slight smile on my face. "Mother told me stories about you." All Dahlia's disciples looked at me intrigued. "She told me were a two face bitch who only cares about power."

One of Dahlia's disciples slapped me in the face. "She did not." The minion growled.

"I'm afraid it's true." I smirked.

"For a girl who most of her family calls the most caring, you truly are cavalier of other people's emotions."

"Well, I don't take family members who are trying to take my beloved niece, seriously." I told her.

"I am only taking what has been promised to me."

"Have you ever thought that Esther had no right to give you Hope all those centuries ago?" I asked. "Long before she was born."

"It doesn't matter. When I give my word, I keep it. I expect others to do the same." Dahlia said.

Before I could say anything else Klaus grabbed the minion by the throat. I ran over to Hope, Hayley, and Jackson. But Jackson was taken over too. "I am here, I am everywhere."

"Bailey, get Hope home." Hayley ordered me.

I grabbed Hope's stroller and walked as fast as I could home.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I had put Hope down for a nap, then went down to find others talking about Dahlia. I really didn't want to talk about it. So I just went for a walk.

Before I knew it, I was at the cemetery. It was time to visit Isaac again.

I place my hand on his stone that said...

Isaac Lahay
RIP

"I should have visited more, like everyday. But I didn't know what to say Isaac." I told the stone. "I don't even know if you can hear me, but if you can I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry that my family is the reason for your death. That I didn't try and stop Kol from taking you over. And that I didn't protect you. That's what I always do, and you were counting on me to protect you. But I didn't." I felt tear rush down the side of my face.

"How touching." A voice said behind me. I jolted to see who it was. But I was a bartender at a popular bar here.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I wiped the tears of my face.

"Oh, don't tell me you've already forgotten me, my dear niece Bailey."

"What do you want Dahlia?" I asked irratied now. "Couldn't you see I was talking to a friend?"

"I know. What if I told you, I can help you get him back?" Dahlia smirked.

"I don't trust you. So no, I wouldn't take you up on that. Also I know what it's like to be ripped away from the after life. You don't remember anything, but you know you were happy. And Isaac could be happy. So I'm refuse to take him away from that." I told her.

"Okay, fair. But what about your beloved Aiden Steiner?"

I stood up straight and faced her. "How do you know about Aiden?"

"I met him in a dream. He told me all about you." Her smile grew wider. "He does love you."

"I'm not gonna help you steal my niece!" I yelled at her.

"What if you raised her? You would get a child."

"I think you're confusing me with Rebekah." I said knowing Rebekah always wanted to be a mom.

"But I'm not. I watched you over the centuries feel something missing, the love of a child." Dahlia said.

"No. I won't steal Hope from Klaus and Hayley. They are great parents. They love her and so do I. And the best thing for her is her parents raising her."

"I can help her, with the power she has been gifted!" Dahlia yelled. "She will need me, just like Freya did."

"You destroyed Freya's life! She hates you!" I yelled.

"That may be so, but she still needed me." Dahlia said softly before the minion she was using disappeared.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When I got to the compound I saw Freya rushing out. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to follow her. Which I did.

We got to the church and saw Dahlia trying to kill Mikael. "Enough." Freya said.

"My Freya, you do realize that this so called family of yours is simply using you for your power." Dahlia said.

"No, again you're getting people confused. We haven't, and will never use Freya for her power. You on the other hand." I smirked.

"Oh, so be it." Dahlia got mad and started using her magic to strangle us.

"No!" Mikael yelled right before he attacked Dahlia. We fell to the ground. I cheaked on Freya then helped her up. "Uh! Stay away from my daughters!"

Dahlia used her power and pushed Mikael off her. "Don't you know, I'm too powerful to kill." Elijah tried to attack her. But she did the same thing to him. Then Klaus which she disappeared for, making him fly into a table.

She kept reappearing all over the church. All I payed attention to was when she throw the one knife that could kill her into the fire and disappeared.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

We all went back to the compound, everyone had a conversation about how to win next time, while I just drank. I didn't want to listen. I just wanted Dahlia dead. She made me think about Aiden and turn down an opportunity to bring him and or Isaac back. She was also threatening Hope.

The next thing that caught my attention was when pinned Mikael to the wall and stuck a white oak to his chest.

"Klaus don't!" I yelled trying to stop him but he payed no attention to my words.

"You don't seem surprised." Klaus said to Mikael.

"Betrayal is in your nature, boy." Mikael said in a slightly angry tone to Klaus.

"No, I wasn't born like this. Neither was Bailey. But her and Freya you fight for. Lovely Freya, the daughter you barely know. Yet there was a time when you knew me, as your son!" Klaus sounded genuinely hurt. "A time before all the disappointments, the revelations of betrayal. There were moments when all you had to do was be my father, and even then, you despised me, didn't you? I want to know why."

"I don't know. I just did."

"Are those your final words?" Klaus's voice changed from hurt to angry.

Mikael looked over at Freya. "Freya, I'm so sorry. I love you."

Klaus the stake into his chest and we all watched as it burned. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I didn't really understand why. He had hunted our family including me for centuries. But there was a time when he was a good dad. He brought me gifts from battle. He played games with me. I guess that was the dad I was finally goodbye to. Since I never got the chance to before. That was the dad I was mourning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 7K 52
When Hope Mikaelson was born, she also had an older twin sister. But her family was more focused on Hope. This is the story of Aurora, Rory Cullen...
735K 14.9K 71
Serafina Mikaelson-McCarthy is Emmett Cullens human cousin turned vampire by him many years ago. She was much different from her other family members...
887 63 24
COMPLETE ❝𝑾𝒆 π’”π’•π’Šπ’„π’Œ π’•π’π’ˆπ’†π’•π’‰π’†π’“ 𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆, π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’‡π’π’“π’†π’—π’†π’“βž Madison Mikaelson is the second youngest Mikaelson siblin...
135K 3K 33
MOONDUST | ❝ Shall we bond over our deadbeat fathers.❞ β€’ in which Miracle Camille McCall, the girl who grew in the middle of lies, disc...