The Boy She Called Her Nightm...

By creations_tr

|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to br... More

The Boy She Called Her Nightmare
Introduction of Characters
Prologue
1.Encounter with the Uncalled Storm
2.Now you have a better definition of 'being forced'
3.Your personal inferno of nightmare,wife
4.The Dominant Seductress of Manipulation
5.His Territory to Terrorize
6.His Forbidden Crave for the Rose
7.Destined to be bound with the Darkness
9.Lethal Addiction only leads to Destruction
10.Signed her life with the Devil for next seven lives
11.Him leaving his Sheesh-mahal for Her
12.The Beast is not interested in feasting on lifeless Prey
13.She is the artistic red on his black canvas
14.He is too complicated for her understanding
15.The Devil intend to incarcerate her rooh
16.The Asmodeus reasoning with his sins
17.The Beast getting wrecked by the uncalled truth
18.Gaining life after losing a Life
19.Scorching in the same Blaze inflaming his Honey-eye
20.A Date with the Devil
21.Her urge to divulge the secrets of the Devil's charcoal eyes
22.The engraved line that binds the Devil's sanity and insanity
23.An Obsession so Forbidden
24.Her dilemma for her feelings for her Nightmare Husband
25.The Devil adamant to break all her three rules
26.The Devil giving a name to the 'life'
27.Hell breaking loose
28.The Beast's Bleeding Rose
29.Six Months of The Rose and The Cigarette
30.A Final Goodbye...?
31.The vulnerable Devil wrapped around his rose
32.The Devil is No World Saving Hero
33.The Rose with thorns

8.Their linked name is a Hypnotising Mantra for Him

22K 1.2K 615
By creations_tr

Thankyou my Support System for 10k reads and 1k votes ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡ and heartily welcome to all the new readers to my Support System family

And please don't be silent, one comment from every reader plz.. really looking forward for your thoughts (⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡

Aarav's pov
When you're too habituated with darkness then the sudden flick of light starts to intrigue you. So either you can keep your eyes shut or bring out the effort to let the light embrace you.

And my chance of being embraced by the light obliterated years ago and now this darkness feels the only place to stay.

And I don't fucking need any stupid light or sunshine drama in my life.

The morning breeze made the white curtains dance across my face that momentarily blocked my view of my Honey-eye dressed in a yellow attire, glowing like sunshine, and was all set with her luggage to leave.

I could easily see everything going on downstairs from here but they won't be able to catch me. Mom took Mishika in her embrace when she bent to touch her feet while my father patted her head. He was as crestfallen as mom was and his gaze lifted up as if looking for something or certainty someone.

Hahh! No Dad, if you want me to care then I'll prove in every way that I don't give a damn.

For my father, Mr. Anubhav Oberoi, replacing something or someone precious has never been easy. Unless he makes me feel that he would have replaced me if possible. Alas! He can't just replace the not so precious version of the sign of love of his and his wife's.

I'm not the perfect son nor I want to be. My ways to fathom and calculate the actions, situations and their aftermath are twisted and my father would never understand it.

He never leaves a chance to show how good others are than me. Even though he didn't say that directly, I'm not blind. And he can happily continue. I don't give a flying fuck anymore. My focus is just to assure my CEO's position. Because at the end I'm his flesh and that makes me irreplaceable.

She sat inside the car and my parents waved at her as the car got into life. And I saw her fading away from my sight and soon she vanish from my life too. I'll make sure of that.

That's how it works, Honey-eye. The more you hate me, the more you will keep your distance.

Because you're like a bunch of yellow daisies glowing under the sunlight. So bewitching and alluring that it fascinates the darkness within me. And the greed of the twisted part of my mind to consume the light within just intensifies with every moment that will only leave you with nothing but hollowness.

Took me years to get a grip on the intensifying feeling and craze I started to grow for you. And the delusion of control fell apart the moment your Honey orbs clashed back with mine.

Fuck! Ignoring and controlling was more easy when you were just a naive teenager. But now seeing you as an all grown up woman, the buried insanity is getting boosted by newfound forbidden desires.

You're so delicate and already so wilted for the darkness. So better you stay away, or once my twisted part takes over the remaining sane part of my mind, I'll never let you go.

That time my darkness will bind you to the extent that you'll be only mine.
~
~
~
Mishika's pov
Muffled giggles of Sitara, my colleague and acquaintance, resonated in the ladies washroom as she turned off the faucet and then opened her clutch to bring out her make-up essentials for the touch-up.

Lunch hour was almost edging to the end so both of us quickened our touch-up since we've to get back to work.

Even though I don't have many friends due to my conservative nature, Sitara's presence can not be avoided either. We hit it off quite quickly, thanks to the over-jolly Sitara.

Letting out a slow chuckle on Sitara's office gossip, I kept my lipstick back in my clutch. "I think they are having an affair. I was always_" a halt came on Sitara's rambling and her eyes widened like saucers as she let out a shriek.

Surprised and concerned, I quickly got up as I was picking up my clutch that had slipped to the floor. "What's wrong ?"

"You got married." shrieking for another time, Sitara pointed at my neck making me freeze. My hand involuntarily moved to my neck and eyes quickly darted down only to spot my mangalsutra peeking through my shirt's collar.

(nuptial chain)

Sitara, still with eyes wide in astonishment, sprinted to me. "I know we aren't close yet but you didn't even tell me that you are getting married ?"

My body shook with Sitara’s continuous force on my shoulders and I tried to shake my head while Sitara continued to wail. "Calm down. Calm down." Detaching myself from the hyper-astonished Sitara, I tried to pacify her.

"It's not as you think. Lunch is over already, I'll fill you in about it later." Eventually Sitara calmed down with my calm words. "But please don't tell anybody."

Both of us quickly left the washroom after that but before leaving Sitara threw a quick signal at me that made me exhale out a jaded breath.

I just can't focus straight to work when I know my secret is now in the hands of Sitara. She is a nice person but very bad with secrets. And I fear that soon I'm going to be bundled with congratulations and questions.

There is no official face reveal of the newly wed Oberoi on the internet and I was relieved that I won't be tagged with his name. But I wonder for how long this blanket of peace is going to be around me?

I had been avoiding his thoughts since the last ten days but how can I forget that it is next to impossible since now I'm aligned with him.

If to be honest then I don't know what exactly I'm feeling or what I want ? My emotions and thoughts are all over places.

Divorce doesn't seem an option because let's be practical it isn't as easy as it sounds and even the court will not grant it so easily. I don't know about the rich society, but living with the tag of a divorcee surely isn't a simple thing for a middle-class girl.

But I can't live with him if he isn't going to respect this marriage. I don't know what my expectations are from this marriage but disloyalty definitely doesn't count in it.
~
~
~
Aarav's pov
"Aarav" with expressions of surprise on my face, I quickly took my steps back and reached mom.

Mom had been angry with me since the day Mishika moved out. Even though I don't think Mishika told her anything, when the other day in the office she left without any prior notice that time only mom must have sensed something wrong. And the same night Mishika expressed her abrupt decision that must have confirmed mom's suspicion.

"I've informed Mishika about Ritika's engagement. The driver will pick her up. You just reach on time." I mentally groaned, even though mom was talking to me but not sparing me a glance. "Mine and your dad's schedule is yet not confirmed."

Having had enough I quickly wrapped my arms around mom, hugging her from behind. "Mom please. Stop ignoring me." I heard mom audibly sighing on my plea.

"Mishika is a very nice girl, Aarav. And I know you enough to understand you must have done something that made her leave so suddenly." Silence fell from my side since I didn't know what to say. "At least make sure she gets comfortable there. I'll send your outfit with her, you can directly change there."

I found myself nodding my head even before I could grip on my thoughts. Something in me just didn't let me deny, knowing that I'll get to see her after so many days.

Plus I can't let her all by herself when I know Rhea is going to be there. Afterall it's her younger sister's engagement and Rhea has been going off her nuts ever since they fixed the marriage.

"I'm still upset, bub." Saying this Mom got up from the couch and turned her heels to the stairs.

Marriage, commitment, respect, loyalty. These words never had a place in my dictionary ever because I'm not made for these. "Fuck" my hands involuntarily raked through my hairs a little harshly.

My father will fucking kick me out of the property if I got involved with any other woman. It is already tough to not let him get any idea about the fake drama I created in the office just to push Mishika to the edge.

And my mom continuously staying upset with me because of a damn marriage bullshit is too much to ask. And I'm not getting myself into it.

I need a fucking divorce. No power can change me from what I'm and that girl is too good to be true and just too bright for my darkness.

I made her leave the house and very soon I'll make her leave my life too.

I was still standing at the same spot when Mom turned to face me and momentarily stopped halfway. "At least for me, respect your marriage as long as both of your names are linked together."

Tongue tied, I saw her disappear through the stairs.

Our names linked together, hnn. "Mishika Aarav Oberio." My tongue rolled it out as if it was some hypnotising mantra. And I never thought that I'll ever find the same sweetness apart from the very first time I uttered her name.

Fuck! It sounds so addictive that I can already feel myself getting high on it.

**F L A S H B A C K B E G I N S**

Pov continues
My feet worked on instinct as my eyes saw her getting up from the chair and collecting her books.

With rush I was taking my steps to her and in no time she ended up colliding with me when I reached her the moment she turned to leave.

"God!" Dumbfounded, she flinched a step back but I absentmindedly took a step closer. It's just that everytime she steps away something in me wants to get closer and have a closer look. It's a mystery for me too that why her presence has started to beguile me so damn much ?

Since the day I first crossed paths with her till now I could feel my eyes inadvertently start searching for her everywhere in the college. Hell! I'm turning into a creep and a bit of a stalker too.

Friends are something I don't make and people are something I choose to stay away from unless I've my own moto with them. But this girl came like the sweet aroma that will ignite your senses and you would inadvertently search for more.

For once I thought it could be her body but that doesn't justify her pale heart-shaped face and figure almost as thin as a stick. I wonder if she is somewhat malnourished ?

"Do you need something ?" It was her meek and nervous voice calling out for me and my attention quickly drifted to her. Her gaze was trying to be everywhere but at me and nervousness and discomfort was evident in her demeanour. My heated gaze did that since I could see the hint of scarlet on her cheeks.

Waving my hand in disapproval I replied with a "No".

And once again my mind diverted to my previous thoughts. Is it her meek personality ? Or her honey brown eyes, which I don't know why find so captivating ? Or is it those genuine smiles she gives me ?

Because I swear I've cut off people to the extent that they even try to stay away from my radar. And here this girl smiles with so much innocence and genuineness at me that it reminds me of the first encounter with my mother.

Yet another time my reverie was interrupted by her voice and I furrowed my brows in confusion because I couldn't quite hear what she said.

Fluttering her lashes she again repeated her words for me, meanwhile her entire focus was on the books she was holding. "Can you move aside ? I need to go."

My mind for another time ignored her words since my attention was caught by the sight of the id card above those books. Not thinking much I pulled it to myself. Visibly startled by my move she quickly stepped back.

"Mishika Singh" Damnit! Even her name meant sweet.

Forcing my eyes away from her id card I fixed my gaze at her who turned all timid by my actions. "I am getting late."

Rumbling out a humming sound through my throat, I moved aside rejuvenating some space for her to walk through. I watched in amusement as her clutch on her academic books tightened and with head hung low she made her way outside.

My eyes never left the trail of her steps even when she disappeared from the wide open door of the library. Instantly a half crescent emerged on the corner of my lips when I noticed her fragile frame, peeking through the other side of the door. Captured under my gaze like the deer caught in headlight, her beautiful eyes widened like saucers and she disappeared the very next second.

Mishika Singh with honey brown eyes, whose name means sweet, has a timid and nervous personality, and is mostly found in the Library huhh. Seems like detention in the library will no longer feel boring.

**F L A S H B A C K E N D S**

"Seems like the engagement will no longer feel boring." Chuckling to no one in particular, I itch my chin slightly. "Time to meet again, wife."

Chapter Word- 2278

I told you he is constantly pushed and pulled by his demons, you can notice the contrast in his pov (⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠) one moment he wants divorce and the other he get on his obsession

let me know if I was good with his pov or not ?

You can find Aarshika's reels on @/fictioncreations_tr on Instagram

Until then keep supporting and shower your honest reviews.... (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

Signing off
~T.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
26.4K 1.5K 30
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
137K 3.2K 13
It all started when she first saw him on her way to college as a teenager. Although she didn't know about his past, she fell for him deeply. He also...