legend of Korra golden boy

By PEcRUnbl

After the events of Harmonic convergence A lot of none benders awakened the ability to air bend and among the... More

The boy with golden hair
Ba Sing Sae
In Harms way
Spirit world
Forged connection
Old wounds
Original Airbenders
Terror within
Ultimatum
Enter the void
Venom of the Red Lotus
After All These Years
Coronation
The Calling
Enemy at the Gate.
Battle of Zaofu
Reunion
Beyond the Wilds
Operation Beifong
Kuvira's Gambit
Day of colossus
The Last Stand
Free vs Lui

Northern air temple

378 3 9
By PEcRUnbl

A/n: okay I said it before but I'll say it again these two to three chapters are gonna short and the dialogue might be weird they're basically my attempt at setting things up and because I suck at writing oc chapters but don't worry after that the chapters will be longer so for now just bear with it.

Last we left off Free unleashed and unknown power and with it he saved everyone from the Dai Li though that took a lot out of him as he past out right after using it the after that Korra and Tenzin separated with Korra continuing the search for airbenders while Tenzin took the airbenders to the northern air temple.

We cut to Free in that same dream space as before.

Free: Huh I'm here again.

Suddenly the same yellow tornado appeared and Free could see the same silhouette as last time.

??: We meet again Free.

Says the silhouette but what surprised Free is that it's the same voice he heard before.

Free: Your that voice from before.

??:Indeed. I can tell you have a lot of questions.

Free: Yeah, and the first question is, who or what are you?

??: Very well, my name is-

But before it could finish the place began glowing.

Free: What's goin on?

??: It would appear our time is up your waking up.

Free: But I still have a lot of questions.

??: Don't worry I'll answer your questions next time.

Free: But how do get into contact with you.

But before the voice could answer the dream ends and Free wakes up.

Free: well that's annoying.

Free then notices that he's in a room he's never been in before.

Free: Where am I?

Free asks looking around the room.

??: Free your awake.

Free turned to door to see Jinora looking surprised.

Free: good morning Jinora.

Jinora then quickly runs towards him and hugs him surprising Free.

Jinora: Are you okay? I was worried.

Says Jinora before letting go.

Free: you were?

Says Free surprised.

Jinora: Of course I was worried; your my friend. Why wouldn't I be worried? You've been asleep for an entire day.

Says Jinora.

Free: I see guess that move I did really drained me. Where are we now? What happened to the others?

Jinora: We're at the northern air temple. After you saved us, Father and Korra separated. Korra went to find more air benders while Father brought all the air benders we rescued here.

Free: I see.

Jinora: come on fathers waiting.

Free: okay.

Says Free before getting up from bed and notices that his arm brace is gone revealing his arm  full of scars .

Free: where is my arm brace?

Asks Free

Jinora: Your stuff is in the closet over there.

Says Jinora while pointing at a closet.

Free: I see thanks.

Jinora then leaves the room to wait for him to get changed. A few seconds later free gets out wearing his usual clothes. He and Jinora then began walking towards the training grounds. That's when Jinora took the opportunity to ask.

Jinora: So if you don't mind me asking, why is your left arm full of scars?

Free: hm?

Jinora: You  don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

Free: *sigh* It's fine, and to answer your question, these scars are my own doing.

Says Free confusing Jinora.

Jinora: what do you mean?

Free: Everyone has different ways to deal with negative emotions. While I rarely get angry, my way of dealing with negative emotions is self-harm. Whenever I get angry, I have a habit of biting on my arm. 

Says Free shocking her.

Jinora:*shocked* What? But self harm is the worst way you could use to cope with anger .

Free: I know, but I can't help it. I tried breaking this habit, but I couldn't, so mom got me this arm brace to hide my scars and protect my arm.

Soon after that they made their way to the training grounds where the others  airbenders were doing the gate training.

Tenzin: Ah free your awake.

Said Tenzin upon noticing them.

Free: yup.

Tenzin: wonderful; you can join us at the training. But first, we'll need to get you your air bender clothes.

Free: I'm not wearing that.

Says Free surprising Tenzin.

Tenzin: But it's mandatory.

Free: I don't care.

Says Free with his usual expression.

Tenzin:*sigh*  Fine do what you want.

Says Tenzin giving up and that's when an airbender interrupted.

Airbender:*angrily* Hey, how is that fair?

Asks an airbender angrily.

Free: If you want me to wear it, you're free to try and make me.

The airbender quickly stopped after that. Having witnessed what Free was capable of, he knew he couldn't stand a chance against Free, so he gave up.

Tenzin: Well, now that that's over, you can start training.

Free: Sure, what will the first training exercise be?

Tenzin then points at the gates.

Tenzin: See those gates I'm gonna need you to maneuver through them without touching them. As airbending is a highly defensive discipline, it is essential to build up the instinct to avoid and evade conflict as well as to follow the path of least resistance.

Free: I see.

Tenzin: So far, only Kai has been able to clear it, and he managed to do it on his third try.

Kai then grew a smug smirk.

Kai: That's right. Think you can do better?

Free: Oh I don't think I can?

Says Free confusing him.

Free: I know I can.

Says Free which caused Kai to twitch his eyebrows in anger.

Kai: Prove it then.

Says Kai.

Free: *smirks*Challenge accepted .

Free then lunches a powerful blast of air at the gates making then spin  with incredible speed.

Tenzin: Wait, Free! That's too fast.

Says Tenzin alarmed, but Free didn't listen and began maneuvering through the gates with incredible speed and agility, managing to get through them with ease, shocking everyone there.

Tenzin: Incredible he got through the gates easily, and those gates were spinning at incredible speed. Someone who just started the training wouldn't be able to do it.

Says Tenzin impressed.

Jinora: Unless your name is Free apparently.

Says Jinora also impressed.

Tenzin: How did you get such reflexes at your age?

Asks Tenzin.

Free: You can thank dads training for that.

Tenzin: Your dad?

Jinora: That's right, you said your dad trained you before.

Free: Yup, and my dad's training methods are different than normal, but they're effective. Like one of his exercises is having me put a blindfold on, then he's going to try to hit me with a bad, and I'll have to dodge one hundred of his strikes, and if I get hit once, we restart all over again.

Says Free while the others looked shocked.

Jinora: One heck of a training exercise.

Free: I know, but it's pretty effective.

Says Free while Kai was looking pissed off that Free beat him again.

Tenzin:  Alright let's move on the next exercise.

After that the group did a couple of training exercises with Free acing everything now after the training was over we see Free talking  to Jinora and kai 

Jinora: So the voice you heard was the voice of that creature you see in your dreams?

Free: Yup, and that thing is definitely connected to my unknown power, but I don't know how to contact it; it just randomly appears in my dreams.

Kai: And how many times did it appear in your dreams.

Free: two times so far.

Jinora: Are you gonna tell dad about this?

Free: I will but at a later time.

Say Free and the group stays silent for a bit before Jinora changes the subject.

Jinora: Well, now that we have time, how about I fulfill my promise?

Says Jinora confusing them.

Free: Hm?

Kai: What promise?

Jinora: My promise to teach Free how to get to the spirit world.

Free: Oh yeah, I honestly forgot about that.

Jinora: So, are you down.

Free: Sure.

Says Free before Jinora turned to Kai.

Jinora: What about you Kai? Do you want to join in?

Kai: Sure, why not?

And with that the trio got ready to try to go to the spirit realm.

End of chapter hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 116 7
Hi I'm bored. Requests are closed. FxF only. Mostly Lin and Kuvira I will write literally anything so have fun These first few imagines are going to...
2.5K 52 28
. โ‹… หšฬฃ- : . โ‹… หšฬฃ- : โœง ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฆ๐•ก ๐•“๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ . โ‹… หšฬฃ- : โœง : - โญ’ โŠน โญ’ Fifteen-year-old Ravlynne Glass is used t...
547 38 8
เฉˆโœฉ หš โžถ ๏ฝกหšโ˜๏ธ โ‡ข -ห' โœฐ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒŠโœฉ หš โžถ ๏ฝกเฟเพ‚ เพ‚ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜Œ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜Ž๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜Œ - โ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ...
135K 4.3K 89
PLEASE READ. So, this is the story that I mentioned in chapter seventy-two of my first LoK story. Alot of you seemed to like the idea, so here it is...