It's Me (Second book of Call...

By percabethforever0414

Omega got his wish. He got Annabeth back, and that was all he could really wish for. Then. He can't stop hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter Sixty
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 45

1.1K 64 50
By percabethforever0414

This pic was just sososososo cute.

Omega's POV

I stared at the sealed letter suspiciously.

I didn't remember sealing it. But I had bad memory. I shook my head. Who would of looked at it? Victor respects my choices, he wouldn't of changed it or such. There was nobody. I sighed and teleported the letter to Chaos's office.
Just my nerves.

Just my nerves.

It had been a day since I had been in my cabin and I was bored out of my mind, so Victor let me move around- but not much. I fiddled with the little bit of wax left from sealing and decided to go to the Athena cabin. I limped out and felt the sand getting in my shoes. I took them off until I got to the grass, and put them on after I got the sand out of them.
I passed the canoe lake and saw campers canoeing. I remembered when the only thing I could do right was that. I had a urge to go and try, but decided against it because of Victor. I went to the Athena cabin and knocked on the door nervously.
An Athena girl with glasses came out with a book in her hand. She met my eyes with her gray ones.

"Annabeth."

She arched an eyebrow and put a bookmark between the pages.
"What are you here for?"
Despite her cold tone, I greeted her with a smile. "I like your glasses."
"Omega-"
"Do you have some time at dinner? I wanted to take you somewhere fancy."
Annabeth tucked a curl behind her ear. "I'm busy."
"Just once?"
"I don't have time for a date with you."
"It's not a date."
"Where are we going?"
"Thats a suprise."
"Why are we going?"
"Wanted to escape from Victor."
She took off her glasses. "Are you hurt?"
"Not much. You wont need to worry."
"You were limping this morning, weren't you?"
"Exactly. I just.... Uh.... Sprained my ankle."
She narrowed her eyes. "You're obviously not fine. You also had a sword go clean through you- I don't know how you're so chipper, but you can't go out. Victor has a reason to ground you."
I tried my puppy eyes on her. "Please?"
She hesitated. "A walk. After dinner." she gave in.
I smiled brightly at her and she smiled a little too, as if my smile was contagious.
"See you later."
She nodded slightly, her smile fading.
She slipped in.

I shook my head, slightly laughing.

I had a date with Wise girl.

~

Pipes flashback. I needa idea.

I swallowed nervously.

It had been a week since the war, and a week since Jason died. Nico, Renya, and Percy were with me. Nico was the same- dark and moody, but was looking up at Hades with somewhat hopeful eyes. Renya was stiff. It was her first time with the gods. Percy stood tall, his eyes cold.

He looked impressive enough to stand in front of the Olympian council.

He bowed to the gods, and we all did the same. He stood in front of all of us, as a leader. Posiedon looked down at him with mixed emotions, pride and worry. My mother had looked away from her makeup, for once. Athena, Annabeth's mother was glaring at Percy. Zeus looked nothing like Jason. Only his eyes were the same, the beautiful electric blue eyes. Even Hades was there, sitting on his stone throne, looking at Nico proudly. I looked at Posiedon, and he smiled a little at me and indicated to look at Zeus. He was drawling on about the gods courage and good deeds.

"It is a shame that many of the seven has passed, but we must prize the ones that are here today." Zeus continued.

"Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades."

Nico stepped up tentatively.
"We will grant you with the power of seeing emotions."
Nico looked up in wonder. "Emotions?"
"Yes." Hades said.
He closed his eyes tight. "I accept."
a black aura surrounded him for a moment, and cleared. He opened his eyes and scanned the whole room. His black eyes unsettled me.
His eyes stopped at Percy, but moved on to the floor. He stepped back, and Renya patted him on the shoulder.

"Renya Ramirez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona."

Renya squeezed her eyes shut once, then opened them. She took one step forward, and bowed to the gods.

"We will grant you with the power to control minds."

Another aura glowed around her, and she stepped back. I smiled and hugged her tight, happy for her.

"Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite."

I stepped forward, and glanced at my mom, who smiled proudly at me. Feeling a bit more confident, I faced Zeus, who looked down at me.

"We will grant you with any power that you would like."

"Any?"
Zeus nodded. Posiedon grinned and leaned back in his fishing chair. I bit my lip.

"I want the power to comfort people. Anybody."

Zeus frowned. "An odd request."
I glanced at Percy who tilted his head slightly at me.
He sighed. "Aphrodite?"
A blinding light surrounded me. The light was warm. I opened my eyes. Nothing seemed different. But I bowed to the gods, and stepped back behind Percy.

"Perseus Jackson, son of Posiedon."

Zeus' voice rang out, loud and clear. Percy looked uncomfortable at his full name, but stepped forward confidently.

"You have showed us much bravery in both wars. Because of this, we will grant you with two wishes that can be fufilled. Both.... The one that you would like."

Percy paused.

"Immortality."

What?
"What?" Hermes bursted out.

"I want every counciler at camp to be immortal. Including Reyna. Except me."

"What kind of wish is that!" I exclaimed.
Percy didn't reply.
"So you're saying that you're just going to leave us. Leave me alone."
"Piper-"
"You can't do that."
He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
"Include me. But I don't want full immortality, a one like the hunters of Artemis."
"We'll all be like that."
Zeus sighed. "Okay. That will be done when you get back to camp."
Percy hesitated again, and when he spoke, his voice was different. Somewhat sad, but also hopeful.

"Can you... bring someone back to life?"

The whole council was silent. We all knew what he meant. Posiedon covered his face. Athena looked away. Every god had a look of sympathy in their faces.
"I'm sorry, but we cannot change what the fates have decided."
Percy nodded slowly.
"I can promise they all went to Elysium." Hades said quietly.
Percy smiled, as if trying to be upbeat. "It's okay. The fates chose it. Nobody wanted it." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Then....... A portal. A portal between Camp Jupiter and Camp Half Blood, so that we can go and come quickly."
Zeus nodded and snapped his fingers. "That's done."
"Oh. And I remember when you gave me a wish after the Titan war. But I think you forgot Calypso."
Zeus furrowed his eyebrows. "Did I?"
Hermes flipped through his notebook. "Yes. He mentioned Calypso."
Zeus sighed. "Hephastus?"
Hephastus dissapeared and after a while, he came back with a girl that was about 15. She was pretty, and had almond eyes and caramal colored hair. She looked confused, and her eyes caught Percy, and she seemed to understand.
"Olympus." she muttered. "Can someone explain-"
"Lets get back to camp." I said. "We'll explain there."

~

Omega's POV

"Hey."

I felt Malcom's gaze as I approached Annabeth.
"Hi." She quickly stuffed the rest of her food in her mouth and stood up, her mouth full. I followed her to the fire, and she muttered some words under her breath after swallowing her food. I stared at her face, which was illuminated by the firelight. She was beautiful, and just a bit more than usual today.
"Come on." I grabbed her hand, smiling. "The beach?"
"Of course." she said. She looked behind me, and scowled.
"Annabeth?"
"Huh? Oh." she turned back and slipped her hand out of mine. "Nothing."
I grabbed her hand again, tightly this time, and she looked up at me, and I smiled.

She smiled too.

~

Annabeth's POV

It was nice, walking with him.

I glanced at him, who had his mask off. His eyes were sparkling. He caught my eye, and smiled at me. I blushed slightly and looked away. It wasn't bad. I noticed his limp had worsened.
"Annabeth?"
I looked back at him. "Yeah?"
"Why don't you like me?"
I bit my lip. "I don't know really..."
He nodded. "Wow. Annabeth not knowing something."
I laughed. "Why do you like me?"
He smiled down at me. "I don't know really..." he said, doing a bad imitation of my voice.
I nudged him and laughed. "Really."
He thought carefully about it.
"I'm not sure. I like everything about you?"
I smirked. "Even my fault?"
"Thats the thing I love most about you."
"Love?" I said uncertainly.
"Love." He said without hesitation. "The thing I love most about you."
I pursed my lips. "Why do you like me?"
"Because you're you."
I realized we had reached his cabin.
"You should go now." I looked towards his new cabin.
He stepped closer to me, and my heart beat faster. A little. I refused to believe it, but I somewhat enjoyed it.
He tucked a curl behind my ear.
"I can be Percy if you would like. I can be exactly like him if you'd like."

"I can love you more than he did Wise Girl."

~

1597 words!

Gods. I need to get Omega with Annabeth soon but I don't know how! I'm out of ideas.....

but I'll write a new chappie soon cause I love writing.

Must. Update. Soon.

I know what will happen, but not the details, so I am curious what will come out in the next chappie.

I wonder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 9.4K 28
Omega is Percy Jackson. Scratch that. Percy Jackson Is dead. Or at least that's how he thinks of himself. Percy Jackson is dead and reborn as O...
235K 9.3K 63
Annabeth is dead. Without Annabeth, Percy can do nothing to keep Tartarus from haunting his dreams. But he finds a new life with Chaos, tring to keep...
3.2K 71 1
Percy knows that he is going to his death, but will it stop him? Will he chose to save Annabeth or himself? Read to find out!
510K 6.7K 57
Percy was loved by a nice girlfriend, best friends he would give his life for, a family, keyword WAS, past tense. His life spirals down to Tartarus w...