《~FATED JOURNEY~》

Por Sassy-San

"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show... Más

Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Author's update
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Happy announcement

Episode 82 (END)

3.5K 108 53
Por Sassy-San

Sachi's POV

"What is she doing here Sohil? Didn't I make it clear in evening that no food for her." Sohil just patted her hand, I looked at her. Her face was all red so finally this lady don cried. She looked at Sanjh saying "Dadda I'm sorry. I won't say anything bad to mom in future. I got to know from Choti Maa that how everything happened that time and even that Navya tried to kill mom since then Maa never left the home."

I said to her "She is not just Navya but your bua, give her respect." Sanjh cut me in middle saying "Sachi, she doesn't need any respect from my daughter at least." Aabha nodded saying "She doesn't need mom, how can she try to kill you-." again Sanjh cut her in middle saying "How dare Aabha you talk with Sachi without even saying her sorry and she didn't even forgive you yet?"

She looked down saying "But Dadda I said sorry to you" He said controlling his anger "But you said all those things to my wife and are saying sorry to me. Until she forgives you, I'm not even forgiving you." She looked at him with big eyes and he said angrily looking at her "WHAT?" she shook her head and looked at me saying "I'm sorry Mom, not knowing anything I said what not to you. I can't control myself sometimes, I'm sorry please forgive me."

I looked at her blankly and she said looking at me "Mom I'm truly sorry. I won't say any word to you, I swear. I didn't know anything, that you aren't able to wear those clothes you want to wear, I didn't know for this respect you faught with everyone even Dad, I didn't know that Navya tried to kill you because she was just jealous of you. I didn't know anything Mom but still I said everything and you didn't say a single word to me & didn't shout on me, Mom I'm feeling so guilty saying all this." saying this she again started crying.

I looked at Sanjh and he nodded with smile, I got up from my place and removed her tears saying "Stop crying Aabha, aren't you hungry?" She nodded still with tears, she is just a replica of Sanjh and she hugged me tightly saying "I'm sorry Mom." I caressed her hairs saying "I know, now stop crying Aabha. I forgave you." Hearing me she left me saying "I'm sorry." I said with smile "Eat first, my Aabha didn't eat anything because of this Sanjh."

She nodded with pout and hugged Sanjh digging her face in his neck saying "I'm sorry Dad." He finally hugged her back saying "Ok, Sachi told me tomorrow is your result of graduation? So is my Aabha again going to top in university?" She broke the hug and removed her tears saying happily "Yes Dad, Mom, Choti Maa, prepare the sweets." We nodded laughing on her.

She sat beside Sohil and Sanjh. Aabha and Ruan both are good in studies like Sanjh and Aahil and Sohil as well. Aabha is always little more intelligent than her brothers in everything, she always does top in university. I held Sanjh's hand below dining table, he smiled poking his tongue in cheek. We happily had our dinner and went to our room.

I hugged Sanjh saying "Thank you for making me more close with Aabha this time." He hugged me back saying "I just did once Sachi, you always makes me little more close with everyone." I shook my head saying "It's my duty" he said pecking my lips "so is mine also, equality between husband and wife." I nodded laughing on him. We went in washroom and got fresh, hugging each other slept as daily.

--------------------

I woke up and looked at Sanjh who was sleeping hugging me holding my boobs, it has been 25 years but still Sanjh sleeps like this, habit..... I sighed and woke him up saying "Sanjh wake up before Aabha comes and shouts saying Dadda my result came." hearing me he giggled still closing his eyes saying "I know, I know baby.." I said looking at him "I gave you two big babies and you're calling me baby, you asshole."

He opened his eyes saying "Stop calling my ass bad, at least it's better than you." I again shouted back on him saying "What? Better than mine. Ok because of my bad ass you got pretty kids." He looked at me with smirk saying "I agree your ass is pretty, that's why I like to use my tongue." I said with disgust "Ahh you dirty human, leave me." he laughed hearing me saying "Who started this dirty game ha?"

I blushed and hugged him saying "Wake up Sanjh." he nodded and we got up and getting fresh we went downstairs. Chef was already done with breakfast and we all got settled, today is Sunday so no office. Sanjh also stayed at home after confessing me. We were about to take our first morsel when we heard a loud excited shout "Daddaaa...." I laughed hearing her saying "I again topped."

Hearing me mimicking her everyone started laughing and here we go she came downstairs and hugged him saying "Dadda I again topped, I can go to UK for my post graduation." hearing her everyone smiled but Sanjh's smiling face turned angry. He said "Aabha do your post graduation from India, don't go to UK." she broke the hug saying "but Dadda Ruan bhai also went to US for post graduation then why can't I?"

"I'm not stopping you for doing it Aabha but UK is too far beta, how can I meet you then?" He said looking at her, she shook her head saying "It's just 2 years Dad, I will be ok. I want to become like bhai, I want to understand the life of common people the way you said." Sanjh said angrily "You're not going anywhere, do your post graduation from here or don't do anything." saying this he went in room.

She looked at me with tears saying "Mom, please ask Dad, I really worked hard for my dream, I want this post graduation in designing." hearing her I nodded my head saying "I know Aabha, I will talk to your Dad. He loves you so much that doesn't want to let you go anywhere." she nodded knowing his motive. I went in room because of Aabha.

I found Sanjh working on some files on couch, I took those files from him and sat on his lap saying "Let her go to UK Sanjh, didn't you say when Ruan went that he will come back becoming more strong." he looked at me with glossy eyes saying "I can't" I giggled saying "She is my daughter also Sanjh, I also don't want to let her go. She worked really hard for her dream."

He said looking down "I know but still can't she do that from here in India?" I held his check saying "Sanjh you're the Sanjh Rajvanshi, countries are not barrier for you, we can fly there to meet her every month baby. Please let her go, don't become another Naveen Kashyap and don't make her another Sachi Kashyap." I completed with tears.

He looked at me removing my tears saying "If you're saying like this Sachi then, I won't stop her but you're coming with me every month to meet her." I nodded with smile saying "I wanted to do designing like her Sanjh but you know my Dad that time..." he nodded with smile and pecked my lips saying "so you want at least our daughter to achieve her dreams right?" I nodded with smile "I'm saying this again Sachi, I will do the way you say."

I nodded and kissed him sucking his lips saying "Let's go downstairs." he nodded and we went downstairs, Aabha and everyone was waiting for me, she came to Sanjh saying "Dadda I really worked hard for my dream please-" he cut her in middle saying "Go to UK if you want but Ruan will do your admission process, checking the best college for you."

Hearing him she hugged him like koala saying "I love you Dadda so much." He giggled hearing her saying "I love you too..." she pecked his cheek saying "I will do my best Dad and will make our Rajvanshi corporation more bigger." Sanjh nodded saying "We need designers now, you will lead that sector." she again hugged him making me smile at them.

She looked at me and left Sanjh hovering over me totally on sofa she kissed my cheeks saying "I love you Mom..." I laughed saying "just because I convinced your Dadda?" She shook saying "I just love youuuu..." I hugged her back saying "So do I." hearing me these three boys also hovered on me saying "We also love you Mom..." I yelled saying "Yeahh, I will diee. I'm fucking feeling old nowadays."

Hearing me everyone started laughing. They left me and I said looking at Aabha "After you leave for UK, I will get my husband back finally." hearing me Sanjh giggle and said "Yeah I also got so happy when Ruan left for US but he came back in 2 years, brat." Hearing Sanjh he giggled saying "Dad I affect you this much." Sanjh nodded without any shame.

Aahil said "That's why I love Badi Maa and Bade Papa's bond. When Bade Papa gets angry no one can stop him except Badi Maa, their love is so pure and different and it's shocking that this kind of bond also can be made in arranged marriage. Isn't it? It's rare like for some fated people." We both exchanged our looks and smiled with each other. That's when everyone came, Abhi bhai, Harsh bhai and their families.

Hearing Aahil, Abhi bhai said "Sachi also used to get scared by Sanjh at start, she was the scaredy cat but our Sanjh can't live without his cat so what can we do?" hearing him everyone hooted and I blushed looking down. Ruan hugged me saying "Don't tease my Mumma, if she gets angry then you don't know Abhi chachu." Hearing him Dev said "My Mom is really scary when she gets angry."

Hearing Dev, Trisha smashed his head saying "Just father like son, dumb as well." hearing her we started laughing. Samastha also came with Myra. Their sons are elder than ours so our Kush handles everyone. Kush is handling a branch from Delhi so he lives there with Shri bhai. They stayed here for lunch and went back to their homes.

---------------

I went in room and looked at photo on table. It's a photo in Sameer bhai's engagement when my Dad held my hand and Sanjh put his hand on my waist. That photographer clicked it candid so it turned out good, looking my Dad's face my eyes turned teary and I said "I'm so happy Dad but you're not with me. We stayed together happily just few years after my accident."

I pecked that photo and went in balcony, I smiled remembering Dev, Dev is the only son of Abhi bhai. Harsh bhai also has 2 sons, one is younger than Ruan and another one is same age with Aabha. Shri bhai has one son and one daughter. Everyone is happy, Ruan and Aabha calls Myra bua making me laugh on them.

They don't know anything and Myra also feels good when they give her same respect as Samaira, our Samaira also has a son with Sparsh. They got married after Ruan was born. I was thinking, everything is going well that's when someone back hugged me, feeling his touch I put my hands on his saying "Sanjh... you're happy?"

He nodded saying "Yes, because of you Sachi. If I would have given you divorce that time then?" I put my head on his chest saying "then.... you would still have been happy with someone." Hearing me he pecked my shoulder sliding my blouse a little saying "Noo, I can't stay happy without Sachi. Sanjh is incomplete without Sachi."

I smiled hearing him saying "Why did you give me 40% shares of your company Sanjh? I don't want that." He gave me a hickey saying "I'm 52 Sachi, if something happens to me then you must live happily after me also, I don't want you to beg in front of someone for money." Hearing him my eyes turned teary and I turned kissing him hard saying "If something happens to you, I will also die Sanjh. The way Sanjh is incomplete without Sachi so Sachi is also incomplete without Sanjh."

Hearing me he again kissed me and I said "If you're not here then how much money I have, will I really care? Do you really think I will stay happy?" he shook his head saying "I know..... but future plans you know..." I roared on him saying "Fuck your future plans then.." He giggled saying "I can only fuck you not any plans." I hugged him tightly saying "Don't ever talk about dying." he nodded pecking my shoulder saying "It has been few days that I didn't see my name"

I giggled and he slid my saree's pallu a little opening my blouse hook, pecking his name on my chest he smiled saying "It's still pretty." I nodded and turned looking at sunset saying "Sanjh look, kids are playing today. Did you close the door just to make them play?" he nodded with smile. "Outdoor is important." I laughed on him "You're still so stubborn, if you want anything you will get it by hook or crook."

He nodded with laugh saying "That's why I'm the Sanjh Rajvanshi." I giggled holding his hands saying "Yeah yeah you're but Sanjh you're old now, can you travel this much for Aabha?" he crossed me within a second saying "Old & me no way? Didn't you see yesterday's article about me they were saying Sanjh Rajvanshi still looks young like before, still girls are dying for me." I laughed on him saying "They were just saying Sanjh."

He shook his head saying "Nahhh... I'm young baby.." I again giggled saying "Did you ever cheat on me Sanjh? In all these years?" He turned me saying seriously "If I cheated on you then why will I tell you by my own ha? You're still dumb Sachi." Hearing him I started laughing loudly, he looked at me weirdly saying "You're really dumb laughing on yourself, thank God my kids went on me when it comes to brain."

I again laughed loudly hearing him saying "Stop making me laugh Sanjh, my belly is hurting." he giggled hearing me saying "Sachi you sacrificed so much for me." I looked at him and shook my head saying "No Sanjh, you also sacrificed a lot for me." He again said with teasing smile "then we are even now?" I nodded with smile and pecked his lips.

"I love you Sanjh more than infinity." hearing me he kissed me sucking my lips saying "I love you so much Sachi." Hearing him I smiled and turned. I put my hands on his hands feeling complete in his embrace and with our silence and presence of each other, we enjoyed the sunset.

..........................................

Our journey of love is never ending, people die but their love doesn't, it always stays in history. I'm glad that I met Sanjh and took right decision that time not leaving him for anyone. What are we now is because what we were in past, how cruel, how bad, how painful our past was but still that past makes you what you are now.

I'm happy with my Sanjh, I cried for loving him once, I regretted loving him once but I love him more than anyone and that's the fact. My love didn't let me give up on him. Sanjh also changed totally after my accident, the man who only hated me for no reason, now loves me immensely. People change not because of hate but love, the power of love is big, it changes everything.

I never in my life thought that I will get love from these two men whom I love so much, but in these 25 years, they loved me like there is no tomorrow. I got the love and respect from both men whom I love in my life sooo much.... so don't give up on your love easily stick to that person, one day that person will obviously understand your efforts and love you back whole heartedly.

We were fated that's what people said but who knows? Meeting him was fate, getting his proposal was also fate, getting married to him was also fate, I agree but not leaving each other was our decision or fate? Who knows? Papa once said..."There are no accidental meetings between souls" So I also think this way now after getting successful in my first love.

I think those people or couples which are meant to be together, once go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before. We do not choose who we love but rather our souls choose for us.

I thank my soul for choosing Sanjh for me and making my fate tangled with him, for writing his name on my hands permanently. Yeah after 25 years of togetherness now I agree that my whole journey with Sanjh was fated. OUR JOURNEY IS FATED JOURNEY. This fated journey is never ending like souls ......because love can't die like bodies.

**********************************

THE END

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

934K 25.3K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
68.4K 2K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
44.3K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
637K 34.1K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...