The Demon And The Human

By Blitz0-Shoot

i decided to just make this because it was stuck in the back of my head and wouldn't leave me alone.......so... More

Monday mornings
The Burger Dock
problem on deck
DHORKS
welcome to my place
a dinner and a question
A starry room
Tuesday mornings
confessing
"it's a trap!"
three people, one goal
one last fight
a VERY awkward dinner
"spilling the beans"
a lovely night
not quite human
truth seeking
family reunion
meeting uncle striker
a moment together
date night! (prt 1)
date night (prt 2)
it's meme time!
two stones, one bird
the divorce
Old Tales
Lost In Angeles
A New Year, A New Us
A Proper date night (PT1)
A Proper Date Night (PT2)
A Family Vendetta
Rise Before The Fall
Limbo
The Dreamscape
Jailbird
An Escape Home
Fathers Tale
The Escape
Mistake
The Freak Show pt1
The Freak Show (pt 2)
The Hotel
New Face, Same Person
Two Sided Token
Klowning Around
Self Reflection
heavenly legacy
rise and shine sunshine
quick announcement! + teaser
A Human and His Bird
New Moon

Agents Agenda

846 18 25
By Blitz0-Shoot

(once again it's time for another crossover with my buddy Sunny110017, this time me and have been cooking up something real good for all y'all!)

(So grab yourself some popcorn (or any favorite treats you like) and sit down and enjoy!)

-Earth, Freeman Residence-

It was a quiet, pleasant morning in the city of sandpoint, the golden sun was shining, the birds were singing and Octavia was stepping out of a portal in the Freeman's house, though was greeted by nobody. "Where is everyone?.." Octavia asked as she looked around the house, looking at the pictures of her, stolas Max and his parents, making Octavia smile a little, but it didn't help with the gloomy cloud above her head. She still misses him, and the comfort of her friends has helped, but she still felt a joyless gap in her heart,one max had filled.

After looking around a bit more she'd stumble into the back yard, where she would find Rick standing over a garden, humming to himself before he sensed Octavia's presence. "Ah tavia! This is quite a surprise to see you" Rick said with his signature bubbly, fatherly tone "how have you been holding up?". "Not too well, father's out of the hospital though, but he left to go handle some meeting today with Asmodeus or someone" Octavia sighed a little as she walked over to the garden "plus, everything feels....empty without Max".

"Ah, I know the pain Dear tavia, we all do" Rick's face saddened a little as he patted her shoulder. "everyone has been grieving in their own ways, even Max's cousin Mara feels guilty, and she hated Max with a passion" Rick would then walk back to his garden and grabbed a spade "life is a fragile thing, it gives, it trades...it takes, but with every passing comes new opportunity, opportunity to improve and become better than what you were before" as Rick spoke he would plant a budding rose into the soil, behind it stood a few miscellaneous flowers.

One was a blue flower, standing tall, next to it was a red one, though much shorter. Two short red flowers stood in front of the first red one. Lastly two grey and black flowers stood behind the main four.

"I know... it's just...hard to let go" Octavia said, observing the flowers "well if it helps...there is something Max wanted to say" Rick said, a small grin cracked on his face. "What is it?.." she tilted her head, confused "Max's coming-..." Rick's eyes went grey, sensing two familiar souls.

"...get inside and hide, now!" Rick said as he walked over to a shed and pulled out a shotgun. With some hesitation Octavia listened, and quickly went to hide within the house, specifically under the kitchen table.

Octavia would hear yelling for Rick, followed by a muffled thud as two people in tuxedos walked into the house "find her!" An all too familiar, female voice spoke, agent 2. "On it!" Agent 1 and a few others spoke as they swept the house, and it didn't take long for them to find Octavia...

Sadly this time nobody was shot in the balls.

-Hazbin Hotel-

Max would be seen at the bar in his Goetian body, sharing a good few laughs with angel while dusk cleaned the bar, a little annoyed by how well the two got along. "Ya shot a guy in the nuts?!" Angel drunkenly cackled "yeah, doubt he's ever gonna forget, let alone forgive me for that" Max chuckled as he sipped on some Italian soda. "I gotta admit I was living well, had the love of my life, great friends (even if one tried to kill me) and family " max happily sighed "can't wait to see them again..".

"You're lucky you have great friends, they aren't easy to come by these days" husk said as he cleaned a glass "most people I knew were just a bunch of con artists and exploiters". "Yeah I'm glad for all the people I got in my life, it feels great having them-" Max's eyes would suddenly go grey as the world slowed down. Pure vision kicked in, but why?.. Max would hear two faint heartbeats beating in his mind, before seeing flashing images of his father tied up and beaten by agents 1 & 2, Octavia, loona, moxxie and Millie all tied up in a room. Max could also sense sunny...but something was wrong with his heartbeat, as if something was pulling at his strings...

"... Where's Charlie?" Max asked as he looked at husk and angel, his eyes reverting back to normal "in her office, something wrong toots?" Angel asked, but Max wouldn't respond as he quickly ran off to the morningstar's office. More images of his family and friends would flash in his mind as he ran down the hall, hearing sunny scream in agony as loona spoke to Octavia, his coin laying on a table with other weapons of imp... Something was wrong, and he needed to hurry.

Max would burst into Charlie's room, catching her off guard as she looked up from her phone "oh hey max, what's u-" "CharlieIdon'thavetimetoexplainrightnowbutIhaveaterriblesensethatmyfriendsarebeingtorturedandifIdon'tdosomethingthey'regoingtodie!" Max would rent at the speed of light, tripping over his own words as panic soaked into him like a sponge. "Whoah slow down! What do you need?" Charlie got up and put her hands on his shoulders, prompting Max to take a deep breath "if I don't get up to the human world in time my friends are all going to die.." Max said, worried.

"Hm... I'll give you an hour, once the hour is up I call you back to the hotel, got it?" Charlie said "I'm breaking the rules of My Father here, but if what you're saying is true then I want to help". "Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Max jumped up and down "now get me up there!"

-earth, D.H.O.R.K HQ -

-a few minutes earlier-

Loona and the imp gang, minus blitz, would wake up, all tied to chairs in the center of the interrogation room moxxie and blitz were once trapped in. "Great...not again ...Millie! Loona! Sunny! you guys okay?" Moxxie yelled out"we're fine, Mox and via's here too" Millie responded as via spoke up "shit...you guys alright?..". "We're fine to an extent, but we were trying to rescue you before we were hit with that sleep gas!" Loona struggled in her chair "thanks...but you didn't have too.." Octavia looked at the floor. "Don't be like this sis, your family to us and we've all already lost enough, we don't need to lose you too" loona attempted to look over at Octavia.

"I know it's just... I can't stop thinking about Max... he was always by my side for everything that happened to me, but now he's gone... And I wish he were here.." Octavia sniffled "I know via, I miss him a bit too, we all do. Sure we might have not talked much, but he was nice, and I'm glad you got to know him. And if he were here now, I'm sure he'd be telling us to all keep our chins up... Yours especially" loona spoke gently as she looked at the ground as moxxie and Millie listened in.

"Hate to ruin the moment, but is sunny even here?" Millie spoke up, causing panic to stir "... Where's my brother?" Loona panicked "they must have moved him to another room... But why?" Moxxie asked.

Inside of said room would be sunny, tied down to a table surrounded by tools and machinery as if he was prepped for surgery. "What the hell is this?!" Sunny would struggle, but failed to escape as agent 2 walked in, cackling like the witch she is. "I got to say! this is one heck of surprise! seeing you here..". "Who the fuck are you?" Sunny tilted his head a bit "it doesn't matter who I am, this is all about you.." agent 2 responded.

"What about me?" Sunny asked "your genetics match the files of another creation of mine... That means you belong to me.." agent 2 would crack an evil grin. "Creation? What in heaven's name are you talking about?! Let me out of here before I rip your face off you fucking witch!" Sunny growled at her as he struggled with his bindings "oh you sound so much like it...agent 1, bringing agent 3 to explain to this young specimen what we're talking about.." Karen smiled as she spoke into her ear piece.

After a moment agents one and another agent would drag Rick in, who was tied up in a chair and looked highly beaten, though his face had a look of guilt. "Huh?.." Sunny would look at Max's father confused "I'm sorry sunny, I'm responsible for this....all of this... For you and your father" Rick looked down at the ground. "What did you do with blitz?.." Sunny's voice cracked a little "elaborate for the bunny please!" Agent 2 yelled at Rick "I was getting there you poor excuse for a MIB agent!" Rick snapped, before sighing and cooling off "I can't believe I dated that woman...". "I don't mean blitz, sunny, I promise you he has no involvement in this... I'm talking about your biological father, your real father..."

"...my r-real f-father?" Sunny asked, a sense of dread fell over him as Rick quietly nodded in response "... What happened?.."

"well over 30 years ago i worked for the demon hunter organization, and created a power generator in the lower levels of this place, but instead it pulled a demonic rabbit out of hell and into the lab...your father.." as Rick spoke the security footage would pop up on the monitor next to him of those same days "we detained him and studied him, and soon he broke out and dragged me down to hell with him. eventually i would return to the human world with my wife, before i was kidnapped and forced to get the generator working again so karen could reclaim "her" beast.."

Sunny was silent, he was taken aback from the truth he had been told, finding a way to process it all... Karen would chuckle evilly a bit, as she looked at him and back at Rick ”And I thank you Rick, for once again helping me bring back what is rightfully mine…” Karen chuckled "mark my words woman:the punishment of death waits you, and the giver will be by freeman hands..." Rick spoke, glaring at her ”Yeah yeah whatever, take him to another room alone” Karen spoke to the other agents that brought Rick in, and began to drag him back out. "i am sorry sunny...for everything i have caused.." rick said as he was pulled away.

Karen would release another wicked laugh as she began to work on a console, causing machinery to move itself over sunny and began to mess with his head, surgically opening it as Sunny let out a painful scream, full of agony. "Hm, a cancer tumor? We can remove that.... Along with your memories.." Karen would flip a switch, causing a machine to begin mentally locking away Sunny's memories of his friends and family, turning him into the beast she wanted... The beast Sunny once was.

Once he was fully finished Karen would pick up a remote and hit a few buttons on it. "All right weapon S, for your first order... Exterminate the demons that plague our headquarters!". Hey as he began to walk over to a door, though not before picking up Max's coin that laid on a weapons table, and turning it into a twisted version of an ax as he entered the interrogation room, along with a few agents. "Sunny?!" Loona yelled as she looked at her brother "quiet... I don't want to hear from you forgetful assholes..." sunny spoke, sounding like his old self again...

"What did they do to you?..." loona asked as the agents in the room pointed their weapons at the group, and Karen spoke over the intercom “We only made him into what he was supposed to be, it’s a real shame your human friend ain’t here, I guess we’ll have to make due to killing you all first! With your human friend’s own trinket!” Karen spoke evilly as Octavia and her friends attempted to plead with Sunny. But he didn't bother to listen "you all know nothing of me, and I know nothing of you, and now it is time to silence you for what Blitz has done to me!" He would raise the axe above loona, before being electrically shocked.

"Oh no no no! Get rid of the bird first, then you can get your revenge on the hellhound..." Karen spoke over the intercom as sunny walked over to Octavia. "Please don't do this!..." Octavia bagged as tears ran down her cheeks, Sunny would only growl in response as he lifted the ax and swung it down at Octavia, who shut her eyes.

But the blow never came. Karen and the agents would look at Sunny confused, the ax refused to move in Sunny's grasp... The ax would then float out of his grip and float around the room, surrounded by a golden aura as it froze again, but before anyone could respond to the magical event the ax would fly around the room, quickly decapitating agents as it returned to a more natural design. "What in the world is going on?!" Moxxie yelled as blood splattered onto his cheek and hair "via please tell me you're doing this!" Millie yelled out. "I'm not?.."

The ax would then halt again in the air, before flying over to the dark corner of the room and being caught in a golden hand like Thor with his hammer, reaching out of a colorful swirl of a portal. The figure would then begin to step out of the portal, their Goetian features disappearing, and revealing a blonde, familiar boy... "So, what did I miss?".

"WHAT?!" Karen yelled out in shock "YOU'RE ALIVE?!" Moxxie and Millie shouted out with Glee as Loona's jaw dropped. "MAX!!!" Octavia yelled the loudest, her tears of sorrow became tears of joy. "Nice to see you guys again" Max would spin the ax in his mechanical arm as he looked around the room "so what the hell did I miss?" Max asked.

"A lot, now get us out of here!" Moxxie wiggled around in his chair as sunny looked max up and down "and who might you be?..". Max would look at Sunny, sensing that something was wrong with him, it wasn't only apparent with his powers but with the little dinky device on the back of his head "... What happened to you?" Max asked.

"It doesn't matter, you and your pathetic friends will die" Sunny's claws with glow a deep blue as he snarled "ah, mind control" max said as he pointed at Sunny with the ax "I'm not letting anyone die... Not again at least" both Max and Sonny would take a stance. "Oh ho ho! I'm certainly going to enjoy the death of you boy!" Karen yelled from behind the glass "I've got a few new tricks up my sleeve since I last saw you Karen!" The magic in Max's arm with glide up the handle of the ax, lining it with intricate details before making the blade itself glow an elegant gold color.

"Now come at me hopscotch!" Max teased sunny as he deployed his roller skates. Sunny would charge at Max, claws out and attempting to attack him like a wild animal, though max would simply Dodge it by rolling to the left, and continuously dodging the rabbits attacks as sunny crashed into the walls of the room due to their momentum. "Ugh!" Sunny growled as he looked at max, though was greeted by a hammer upper cutting his chin, Max was clearly a whole lot stronger than before. "Don't hurt him Max! he's not himself!" Loona yelled out.

"Well what the hell am I supposed to do? have a tea party?!" Max said as he got another swing in "I can tell his mine's all fucked!". Karen grew increasingly annoyed "oh come on you stupid rabbit! kill him!!" Karen yelled as he shocked sunny again. Sunny groaned in anger as he spewed out his blue flames at max, who yelped before he realized he himself was now fireproof. "AH!-oh wait... Fire doesn't hurt me" Max awkwardly chuckled as he rolled up to Sunny and hit him again.

Sunny would tackle Max, throwing him through a wall and into a hallway, greeted by multiple agents "there's the boy! Kill him!" An agent yelled out as they pulled out their weaponry, for once sporting guns. "Not interested!" Max yelled as he turned the hammer into a gun, shooting the agents quickly. Sunny with yank some of the weapons from the agents corpses, and throwing them at Max, who quickly rolled backwards as he created his shield and blocked the attacks.

Sunny grew increasingly angry, breaking the ground with his claws as he chased after Max, and just barely managed to claw his shirt. "Ah! Okay that's it!" Max would tap into his magic, and slammed his foot onto the ground, causing Sunny to fall into a sinkhole, and giving Max a quick breather.

Back with Octavia and the others, it would quickly work together to free themselves from their bindings "we need to help them!" Moxie yelled as he struggled with his own bindings. "No shit!" Millie said as she chewed on her ropes "he's alive.... MAX'S ALIVE!" Octavia yelled in joy "yeah, but the question is how? Plus where did that robotic arm come from?!" Loona asked as she chewed on her bindings too.

"This would be real Handy if your father was here!" Millie said when she was through her ropes, and quickly untied everyone "blitz probably has his own problems right now, right now we need to help Max and Sunny and find Rick!" Loona responded. "I'll take Octavia and go find Rick, you guys handle that bitch" Moxie said is he and Octavia quickly fled the room.

Meanwhile with Rick the alarms were going off as he remained motionless in his seat, guarded by agents 1and two random guards. Rick had a grin on his face though, as if seeing his son come back "ay, sounds like something happened to your plan!" Rick chuckled "quiet down old man!" Agent 1 said. "Come over here tyke and make me you twat!" Rick yelled, making agent 1 walk over to him and taze Rick.

Rick would groan out in pain, but fought back and tripped tyke, making him fall to the floor. Rick bounced his seat back and forth before getting onto his feet again, and like a WWE wrestler, slammed his chair onto tyke "have a seat!" Rick yelled as tyke's back loudly popped. The two other agents would come in and attempt to taze Rick, though he would grab the remains of the chair and slam it against their heads, breaking the chair even more.

"Still the same old gullible agents that I know, glad I found myself a better job" Rick chuckled as his room's door opened, revealing Moxxie and Octavia. "Sir we're here to...save you? What in the hell's happened?" Moxxie looked around the room, seeing the defeated agents "I opened a can of whooped ass" Rick said is he stepped out of the room "though, is it true my son is here?".

"He is.." Octavia said with joy "I knew the lad would be back, anyway I believe it's time we escape!" Rick said, grinning "couldn't agree anymore" moxxie agreed. Back with sunny and Max max was gaining an upper hand, Swifty switching from weapon to weapon, and hitting sunny when he could. Sunny though was far beyond angry, and was able to throw max into a collapsed corridor. "Ow..." Max quickly got back up on his wheeled feet as he looked at the feral sunny "I really don't want to hurt you friend, but you're really not leaving me a choice!" Max yelled out.

Sunny would grow and rush down the hallway at max, though Max would keep his ground. Max would clear his mind, and held his weapons hilt tightly as it collapsed into a cylindrical shape, the hilt of a saber. Once Sunny was only a few feet away from Max he would take a leap of faith and jump over the feral rabbit, the world's slowing for him as he flipped over sunny, and in the process cutting the metallic piece in Sunny's head with the tip of the saber. Max would safely land on the floor as sunny collapsed and rolled a few feet before coming to a halt. "Huh...that worked!" Max said, before quickly going to check on sunny "please still be alive..." Max pled as he tapped Sunny's shoulder, before hearing Sunny's heart beat again.

But before max could do anything Sunny would grab Max's neck and slammed him into the floor, then Into the wall, chocking Max and causing him to drop his saber"you people deserve death.." sunny growled as max clawed at Sunny's hand "not-ever-yone" Max gasped. As sunny was finishing max off Karen would laugh from her office, watching, enjoying the sight. Though her joy wouldn't last long as the door to the room was pulled open, and out for under the door came Millie "here's Millie!" Millie yelled as she rushed Karen, throwing a knife to knock her gun away. Millie would get a good kick on Karen, knocking her out as Millie snagged the remote and hit the off button, then driving a blade through the controller, causing it to spark and burst into flames.

Millie would watch on the cameras as Sunny collapsed, the device in his head sparking and falling out as Max dropped to his knees, gasping heavily for his breath "fuck me..." He would lay down "almost died again….." Max groaned as he checked Sunny's pulse, seeing he was okay. After a bit Millie and Loona came running to where max and sunny were, seeing them both laying on the ground. "Get up max! We have to go!" Loona shouted "5 more minutes" Max said as he raised his arm, pointing. Loona would grown a bit as she picked up her brother, and Millie grabbed max by the hood of his clothes and dragged him as loona followed "do you know where the others are?!" Millie asked loona as she checked her phone "they're out in the parking lot!" Loona said "well then let's hurry!" Millie responded as max called back his saber.

Out in the parking lot Rick would be hot wiring one of the vans, with moxxie in the back holding the back doors open as Millie, loona max and unconscious Sunny ran out of the building "come on!" Moxxie yelled as the group quickly rushed over to the van. Loona would throw a sunny on top of Moxxie as Millie and max climbed into the back. Suddenly the Van's engine would start "everyone here?" Rick asked "yep!" Millie confirmed "then punch it chewie!" Max yelled as Rick swerved out of the lot, a group of dhork vans following after them.

"What in heaven's name is a chewe?" Moxxie asked "he's a Star wars character! Imagine a Hellhound but shaggy brown hair, way taller and deadly as shit!" Rick said as max looked over at via, who teared up and tightly hugged max. ".. I'm so sorry Octavia, for everything, I shouldn't have left you like that..." Max said as he hugged her tightly "but I'm back, and with a story to tell "you better tell me right now!" Octavia yelled, looking a little pissed. "I'll tell you once we're-" Max was cut off by the van getting rammed from behind, causing the back doors to swing wide open and causing max to stumble out "-safe!".

Max would quickly turn the hilt into a hook, and hooked himself onto the fender of the van as his roller skates sparked along the pavement below. One of the dhork vans would attempt to ram max, but thankfully Max jumped in time, landing on the hood and seeing agent 1 and a random agent. "Uhh.. hello there!" Max would quickly say as the random agent shot at him, though missed as max had an idea.

Max would slam his mechanical arm into the hood of the van, and with a good yank pulled out some of the engine bits, he didn't know what he grabbed, but it sounded important. The van would begin to swerve and hit one of the other two, giving Max a chance to leap to the next van and pull out its engine as well as agent 1's van came to a crashing halt. Max would pull the same trick as the vans all began to cross the big bridge.

(*Pause*)

(Hi, the author here, just want to quickly say that: yes, we have a bridge, yes and that's what it's called here in Sandpoint. Anyway that little side tangent out of the way back to business)

(*Unpause*)

Max would rip out a few pistons, and leap back into Rick's van as the second van crashed off the bridge, blowing a hole through some of the concrete. "What the fuck were you doing?!" Loona yelled as she helped max back in "I don't know! I just did what I do, and apparently that's ripping things out of things!?" Max yelled back as the last van pulled up next to their van.

"Not getting away so easily traitor!" Agent two yelled at Rick as she threw a mine ahead of Rick's van, and unfortunately Rick could not steer out of the way, causing the van to flip off the side of the bridge. As everything felt weightless Max would grab the side of the van, and with the Asmodean crystal in his weapon was able to send the van through a portal before making contact with the water below.

-Hazbin Hotel-

"It's been an hour, you think you should call Max back?" Vaggie asked Charlie as she looked at the clock "yeah, I probably shoul-" Charlie was cut off by the sound of a vehicle crashing into the front door of the hotel. Charlie and everyone ran downstairs to the lobby to see the damage, and was greeted by Max and a few familiar faces. Max would stumble out of the van with an unconscious Octavia in his arms "ohhh I'm going to be sore in the morning..." Max said as his father grabbed sunny, who was still unconscious.

"In the morning you're going to be grounded to the human world!" Rick said, putting sunny over his broad shoulder. "Can I at least spend the night with Octavia?" Max asked. "Well .. I suppose you do deserve to spend some time with her" Rick said as he looked down at his son. "Uh guys, who are these guys?" Millie looked at the hazbin crew "uh... What in my father's name is going on?" Charlie asked, looking somewhat distressed on her face.

"Oh hey Charlie, I'm back!" Max said, awkwardly smiling "it's a long story Charlie" loona said "you guys better spill about it now" vaggie said, look at the group, before recognizing rick "...Mr. Freeman?". "That would be me, yes?" Rick said, before Max chimed in "ah right, vaggie this is my dad, dad this is Vagatha". "..it's good to see you again vag" Rick said with a smile ”W-What?…" Charlie looked baffled. "charlie, this is who i was a babysitter for when i was alive" Vaggie look over from charlie, then back to rick "you haven't aged a day old man".

"HA! that is her!" Rick would set down sunny and bear hug vaggie "and who's this rose blossom you got here?" he'd look at charlie as he set vaggie down. "this is charlie, my girlfriend" vaggie responded "hello" Charlie awkwardly waved a little "ah, pleasure to meet you, and sorry for the trouble we caused, octavia was caught by a local company in the human world and sunny's friends, me and max went to save her" rick said

it now clicked for charlie for why max had to leave hell for a hot minute. "well i'm glad to hear things have been handled, but are sunny and octavia okay?" Charlie asked "both are a-ok, just knocked out " Max said, looking down at via and sunny with his pure vision. "mhm" rick glance over at husk before leaning over to max and whispering: "he looks like that silverwood magician" "I know" Max whispered back. "Anyway I believe it is time for us to head home, today has been quite a wild ride" Rick said.

"Wait what about the damage?" Max asked "what damage?" Alastor spoke up, and with the top of his staff was able to repair the damage done to the hotel, along with fixing the van. "Well that's convenient, anyway I guess we'll see you all around!" Max would nod his head to the hazbin crew as he and the I.M.P crew left to go home.

-Stolas' castle, octavia's bedroom-

Octavia would quietly groan as she sat up, feeling her head and seeing that she was in her bedroom, and at the foot of the bed sat Max, fiddling his fingers as he looked at Octavia "oh hey, you're awake" max said, scooting over to her. "Please tell me this hasn't been a dream..." Octavia quietly spoke "it was real, for both of us" max looked at his mechanical arm, which he had infused his weapon into "I missed you Octavia... I missed everyone.. death wasn't fun, nor forgiving. It took things when I thought I had nothing left..." he would clench his mechanical hand. "But.. it's giving me gifts and made me into a better man.." he would rub octavia's cheek gently with his normal hand.

Octavia would tear up a bit as she held both of Max's hands "you have no idea how much I missed you.." Octavia quietly said. "I don't, that's for certain... But one thing that is for certain is... I'm not going to leave you, ever again" Max would fully embrace Octavia into a hug, and spent the rest of the night with her.

The world with his star...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.4K 9
●・○・●・○・● First of all, it starts with a simple knock on the door. An angry looking demon storms in and demands to see Blitzo, to have a chat with hi...
17.7K 235 36
I wanted to try writing my own Helluva Boss fan fiction and Since Stolitz is my favourite ship I might as well do it about them. Also I am new to thi...
10.9K 348 9
You, Blitzo, and Stolas go a few years back, 25 years actually. You were in the same circus as Blitz. You were Y/n the Amazing Whimsical Clown. Obliv...
63.9K 1.3K 34
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (This book is cringe so I don't know why your reading it 💀 but go ahead I guess-) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...