A high school love story

By creativecloudwalker

" I did not know you were such a pervert hiding in the boy's toilet" he says, "what are you trying to find ou... More

Introduction
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 7

12 4 0
By creativecloudwalker

Amma's POV
We are inside Ayden's car driving to school when I ask "Ayden", "yeah" he answers, "what's your type of girl or what type of girl do you like?"

"why do you ask that question?"

"just answer the question already"

"well, I like it when a girl is pretty, confident but shy at the same time, she should also have a warm personality and attractive eyes" he says, "what about her hair?" I quickly ask knowing I told Ash something about short hair, "I don't mind about the hair, but I think girls with short hair are cuter, may I know why you are suddenly interested in my type?"

"oh its nothing, just wanted to know"

"if you say so", he parks his car and we both go inside school, while heading to my locker I see a girl with an unfamiliar side profile taking something from Ash's locker.
"Excuse me, are you -, oh my goodness, Ash its you" I exclaim as she turns to face me when I was talking.

"yes, I got a haircut

" I see that"

"so how do I look?"

"You look different, I barely even recognized you" which was true cos
she looked pretty-cute, "hey Amma who are you talking to" I turn to see Nevaeh walking towards us, "it's me, Ashwyra" Ash tells her once she was standing next to me, "waw how can your face change so much because of an haircut?" Vaeh asks with a very surprised face, "you look good btw" she adds receiving a thank you from Ash.
**********************
(Cafeteria)

"Jake called Yesterday" Ash says smiling, "who is Jake?" Vaeh asks, "oh he is Ashwyra's older brother who is in college" I tell her, "really? It's been some time since he called" I say facing Ash now "yeah, he probably has been busy, anyways guess what" she asks

"what?" Vaeh and I ask, "c'mon try to guess"

"he is gonna come visit?"

"nope, he invited me to a party and he said I could come along with you guys", we squeal excitedly.

"Nice, I'm definitely in, when is the party tho?" Vaeh asks, "on Friday", "I'm in too" I say and we go back to eating our food.
**********************
Another bad day due to Christiana, the coach had told us to run laps around the field, I had started to run when something hits my leg and I fall getting my nose bruised, I look up to see Christiana who smiles at me "Oh my goodness Amma are you hurt" she draws my name out of her mouth like it's poison, I get up and dust myself "go to the nurse's office, Watterson" the coach says like he dint just see her setting a leg for me.

Our school didn't have school uniforms but we had P.E uniforms which consisted of a blue Tee and red shorts.

I leave the nurse's office after she had given me antibiotics and a bandaid on my nose bridge, she told me I could go back to class so here I was heading back to P.E, that is until I spot Ashton and Luke on the path so I quickly turn to walk the other way and hoping to get away from them but it's like Luke already spotted me "hey Gumball, wait up" he says as he starts jogging towards me while I increase my pace.

Unfortunately, he catches up and grabs my wrist making me face him, "c'mon now don't run away from me, I thought we were friends" he says pretending to be hurt and putting a hand his chest, "don't you think 'friends' is a little far fetched? " I ask while taking a quick glance at Ashton who was only a few steps away from us, I wriggle my hand out of Luke's hold and was already walking when a deep voice says "hey,you" I knew it was Ashton but I keep walking nevertheless that is until someone harshly grabs me turning me around to meet his face.

"What do you want?" I say with a harsh tone to the angry looking boy, bipolar much? I thought as he went from smiling with Luke, to stoic, now angry?

"You don't get to speak to me like that, ok " he says tightening his grip on my wrist, "yes I do, you broke my phone remember?, so let go you jerk" I say trying to remove my hand from his painful grip,

"don't call me that" he says further tightening his grip and I wince in pain. I tried being confident and reply him but the pain was too much, "let go, you are hurting me" I tell him as a tear escaped my eye, I was sure he would leave a mark on my skin now.

"beg me" he says and I look at him ridiculously and shake my head he squeezes my wrist again "p-p-please let go" I quickly say as another tear dropped from my eye when he squeezed my wrist.

" let her go man" Luke finally speaks up, as if he couldn't have said that earlier, this dumb dumb doesn't listen though "she should learn to respect me" he says staring into my eyes as he finally let's go, "Fuck you" I say before running to the toilet.

Ashton's POV
"isn't that Watterson?" Luke says which makes me turn to see who he was referring to as she comes closer I recognized her from the other day, upon seeing us she widened her eyes and turns the other way.

"hey, gumball" Luke calls jogging over to her as she keeps on walking, why does he call her that? I thought, he catches up with her and holds her wrist while saying something, I walk towards them and when she notices she quickly wriggled her hand and began walking again, I wanted to tease her a little about her phone so I called her but she just kept on walking which angered me.

I take long strides and grab her wrist, her skin was really soft, I turn her to face me, she had pretty eyes, blue and hazel, I thought as she looked me "what do you want?" she asks with a harsh tone which I dint like.

"you don't get to speak to me like that"

"yes I do, you broke my phone remember?, so let go you jerk", for some reason I hated when she called me that, it felt like it kinda hurt me and i dint like it.

"don't call me that" I say tightening my grip on her wrist to try to hurt her too, she winces in pain and tells me to let her go, but I dint feel like yet, I liked the feeling of her skin, instead I tell her to beg me, she then gives me a why-would-I-do-that? look, I give her wrist a small squeeze, "p-p-please let go" she says as tears dropped from her eyes.

"let her go man" Luke says, "she should learn to respect me" I say finally letting her go, "Fuck you" she says and runs off while I just roll my eyes.

Amma's POV
I stop my alarm from ringing and pull the covers over my head, a little while later someone knocks and enters it was mom, "sweetie get up, you are gonna be late for school"

"I don't feel like going"

"why not?"

"I just don't want to, mom"

"well I can't let you stay if you don't have a good reason, you know your dad wouldn't allow that"

"but.."

"no buts Laila, if something is bothering you there are other rational ways to prevent or avoid them rather than skipping school" Laila was my middle name she only calls me that sometimes or when she is giving me a talk like now.

"ok mum, I'll go"

"that's my girl" she says giving me a peck, "now hurry up, breakfast is ready" and with that she leaves my room.

I enter my bathroom and have my bath, put on a skinny jeans and a pink hoodie(since I couldn't find my favorite blue one) with my sneakers,

I apply my Blueberry lipgloss, rubbed the ointment on my wrist, grabbed my backpack and left my room.

I go downstairs and see everyone eating so I joined them and after a while we were done. I wave bye to my parents and Ayan as we head to Ayden's car, he drives us to school and asks me if I was okay but I tell him i was fine, thankfully he didn't push it, he parks his car and I head in first, I see Nevaeh by her locker and walk up to her.

"Hey" she says while giving me a hug,
"did something happen Amma, you look quite dull, why do you have a band aid?" she asks considering I went home after P.E yesterday.

"I'm fine, it's fine"

"no you clearly are not so spill"

"Ok, let's just wait for Ash so I can tell you both a--" "tell us what?" Ash voice says cutting me off, "the reason she's not with a happy smile this morning"

"that is true what's with the band aid? and why didn't we see you after school yesterday?".
I narrate the story from P.E class till when I ran off from Ashton and showed them my wrist when I was done, "oh my goodness" Nevaeh says touching it and I wince "sorry" she says "do you want me to go meet them?" Ash asks and I quickly shake my head to signify 'no' " it isn't worth the trouble"

"uh yes it is" she says
"no am fine just forget it please"

"fine" she says as we all bring out our books for the first class since the bell had rang a few minutes ago.
**************************
"Have you guys picked out your outfit for Friday?" Nevaeh asks, "Nevaeh, the party is on Friday" Ash says "it doesn't matter, you can never be too prepared to slay" she says which makes us laugh "well to answer your question, I haven't had the time yet so maybe I will just pick something from my closet" I tell them, "nope, we are definitely going shopping after school tomorrow", "I'm in" Ash says and they look at me waiting for a response,"i guess" I say while shrugging my shoulders.

Finally, Ashton's POV, Amma might fall for him pretty quickly so please don't judge, Thank you😅.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
64.6K 1.7K 28
*used to be named tutoring the badboy* ❝"You're also wearing a devil costume," he states walking towards me, which causes me to move backwards. "What...
73K 2.8K 31
"Hey! Wait up! We've been socializing for a while, you know that right?" He hummed in response and continued walking with his head down, avoiding eye...
1.2M 32.8K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...